The Organization Pt. 12

Story Info
Kayce and Melissa complete their second assignment, but.
7.7k words
4.74
7.4k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Organization, Part 12 -- Assignment Stephanie

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

Melissa and Kayce drove over to Stephanie's house in Connecticut. They got there just as Stephanie was pulling into her driveway. She hopped out of her BMW, wearing a Nike Border tennis dress, all in white, and carrying her racket. Melissa let out a small gasp.

"My god, she looks hot," she said under her breath. Kayce had to agree.

Her sister was twenty seven, and the CEO of her own software start-up which, while relatively small, was up and coming, with several programs that had already caught on with major businesses -- her future was very bright. Apparently so bright that The Organization had seen fit to try to get its fingers into the pie -- hers and her company's.

On a personal level, she was athletic -- she played tennis for her college team, and in addition, was a Rhodes Scholar. She had short, light brown hair in a darling pixie cut. She was tall, with small breasts, and of course she was slim, almost willowy. She had a small, round bottom -- Kayce thought that you might say that she was kind of tomboyish, but feminine. And she had the most beautiful green eyes.

"Hi, guys," she said cheerily. "It's nice to see you!" She had a rosy glow in her cheeks, which Kayce attributed to her recent tennis game. She walked over to the two women, and hugged them both. Her body felt warm and comfortable against theirs, and there were some stirrings of interest in both girls' pussies at the contact with her sweet body.

"Down girl," Kayce thought to herself.

"C'mon in," Stephanie said. "I just finished a tournament at the club, so I'm kind of sweaty, but maybe I can clean up while you guys are here?" That was posed as a combination question and statement, so both Melissa and Kayce shrugged and murmured something along the lines that 'we're fine with you as you are.'

"Would you all like some lemonade?" Stephanie asked. "I've got a cold pitcher in the fridge. Melissa, would you mind pouring some for everyone who wants some? I'm going to do a quick clean up."

"Sure," said Melissa, who had met Stephanie several times previously. "Would you like a glass, too?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice," she said, as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Melissa and Kayce had agreed that Melissa would carry the solution that The Organization used to help convert women, and would decide what to do with it when the time came. The decision would be made to dose Stephanie with the solution, setting her on the path to Sapphic conversion -- or it would not. Kayce was torn.

Kayce thought that she herself was too close to the situation, and too conflicted, to make a good decision. Kayce felt bad about shirking the decision, but her head just wasn't clear enough to handle it. After all, the order the two women had received, was to convert Kayce's sister to lesbianism -- that's not an easy decision, even for a lesbian!

After just a few seconds, though, Stephanie popped back out from the bathroom, holding a small bandaid, and sat down opposite from where Kayce was seated on a sofa. Melissa came out of the kitchen with a tray holding three glasses of lemonade with ice. She set the tray down on the coffee table, and quickly took a glass and handed it to Kayce, and one herself, handing one to Stephanie.

"Ah, thanks," Stephanie said. She took the remaining glass from the tray, then set it on the table next to her. She began taking off her sneakers, and Kayce and Melissa both couldn't help but notice her tennis panties, under her very short dress. Her crotch looked so attractive to them, and she didn't seem to be making much of an effort to keep it hidden.

"I got a little blister on the back of my heel," Stephanie explained with a smile. For the next few moments, she was intent on trying to position the bandage, and then finally gave up.

"Melissa, I can't get the right angle on this -- could you help me?" Melissa looked startled, as she'd been busy eyeing Stephanie's pussy, too.

"Oh...sure," Melissa said, rising. Stephanie stood up, then flexed her bare foot backwards, resting the tops of her toes on the floor, with the sole of her foot facing up, and looking over her shoulder at the red spot on the back of her heel.

"Just kneel back there, I think you can get it the best from behind," Stephanie suggested. She looked really cute, posing like that, her small butt and breasts uplifted, the skirt rising up exposing half of her panty-clad bottom. Both Melissa and Kayce could see the dark, opaque strip of sweat-soaked cotton fabric between her butt cheeks in her panties. Their clits felt a distinct thrill at that.

Melissa struggled to control herself as her fingers caressed the back of Stephanie's foot, ostensibly trying to flatten out her skin to allow the bandaid to be applied.

"Ooh, that feels really good," Stephanie said, in a surprisingly throaty voice. Kayce had a confused look on her face, staring at her glass of lemonade. She could swear that Stephanie hadn't taken a sip of the doctored drink.

Melissa rose, after applying the bandage, and then Stephanie turned and looked at her, both of them about the same height. She put her hands lightly on Melissa's elbows as if to hold her in place, and then leaned forward and kissed Melissa on the lips. Both Melissa and Kayce were stunned.

"Thank you so much," Stephanie whispered, her eyes locked on Melissa's. Both Kayce and Melissa's clits went into overdrive producing pleasant tingles that shot throughout their bodies at Stephanie's blatantly erotic response.

Kayce thought to herself, what on earth was going on? If Melissa had put the solution in Stephanie's lemonade, she hadn't yet drunk it, as far as Kayce knew, plus it was unlikely that it would work that rapidly. As Stephanie left the room clutching the two small, paper tabs left from the bandaid to discard them, Kayce looked at Melissa, the question plain in her eyes.

Melissa looked as confused as Kayce, and shrugged, indicating that she had no idea of what was going on. She shook her head slowly from side to side.

Stephanie quickly returned, then sat down opposite the two lesbians. "Now, what did you want to talk about?" she asked.

Kayce started with her rehearsed line about their company, Metropolitan Enquiry Services, looking for a new payroll software program, and asking what Stephanie thought that they should do. Stephanie started out looking at Kayce intently as she spoke, her eyes on Kayce's, but Kayce soon noticed them slipping down to stare at her breasts.

What the fuck, Kayce thought. Her sister was scoping her out, when by rights that's what Kayce should be doing to her. Was it possible that Kayce had never understood her sister's sexual orientation? She instantly dismissed the thought. Stephanie had had more than her share of boyfriends, and while Kayce understood that was no sure indication of her sister's true interests, the fact that Stephanie normally didn't care for the company of other women was.

"Melissa, how do you see the issue?" Stephanie asked, turning to Melissa, and it was apparent that her eyes were on Melissa's lush breasts -- when they weren't on her bare legs, with both of her visitors wearing skirts and blouses.

"Well, I-" Melissa began, struggling for an adequate response, then stopped. She could see that Stephanie was staring between her legs, and moreover, Stephanie had let her hand drop into her lap, and both Kayce and Melissa could see her surreptitiously rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Stephanie, are you okay?" Kayce asked.

"Oh gosh, yes," Stephanie said, "though I am a little hot. I guess I'm still overheated from tennis...would you two mind if I take a quick shower?"

"No, go ahead, don't mind us," Kayce said. "We'll wait for you here."

"Don't be silly," Stephanie said, "come into the bedroom while I shower -- we can still talk that way." Kayce and Melissa looked at each other, and then shrugged.

"Okay," Kayce said, and the three women walked to the bedroom, Kayce and Melissa trailing.

"So, did you put the solution in her lemonade?" Kayce hissed.

"No!" Melissa hissed back. "I couldn't get the top off in time!"

C'mon," Stephanie turned and gestured them in. With nothing else they could do, Kayce and Melissa tentatively perched themselves on the edge of the bed. To Kayce's minor surprise, and Melissa's shock (and delight), Stephanie shrugged out of the dress, exposing her lithe, tanned almost naked body to her sister, and to someone she had met just a few times -- behavior which was not usual for the modest young woman that Kayce knew, or thought she knew, so well.

Stephanie's small, apple sized breasts were beautiful, and perfectly formed, hearkening Melissa back to the perfect feminine form of ancient greek statues. Her nipples were dark brown, her nipples like hard little bullets, her areolae small, blending into the lighter tan skin around them. Stephanie raised one arm up languidly, idly inspecting her underarm, but in the process posing herself in a most sexy way. Both Kayce and Melissa found themselves breathing more heavily, their own bodies excited.

Stephanie, ran her finger under the waistband of her white, bikini panties, then inspecting the finger and wiping it on the cloth of her panties -- obviously she was wet there, no doubt from sweat.

"I get so wet and smelly from playing tennis," she confided to the two. "A shower's going to feel so nice."

As though the thought had just come upon her, and perhaps it did, she added, "Melissa, could you do me a really, really big favor?"

"What's that," croaked Melissa, her throat suddenly dry.

"I know it's kind of disgusting, with me being so wet, and sweaty and smelly, but could you possibly run your fingernails over my back? I feel so itchy there, and I never have anyone to scratch it..."

Melissa leaped up. "Sure," she said, as Stephanie turned her back on her, presenting herself, her cute little, round rump, still covered in her panties, rotating slightly in anticipation.

Kayce had decided to accept the situation as it presented itself, and was enjoying what looked to her like Stephanie's seduction of her lover. She had no objection if it turned out that way, she could think of nothing she'd rather watch more than her sister and lover lost in an erotic bout of lovemaking.

Melissa began tentatively running the edges of her fingernails over Stephanie's tanned back, leaving ephemeral white trails in their wake. Stephanie moaned, and arched her back.

"Oh god, that feels good," she groaned. "I'd love to have you around all the time, if only for that!" Kayce wondered what else she'd like Melissa for.

Melissa looked back at Kayce, and seeing that she had no objection, responded, "You've got such a lovely, smooth back...it's so nice to feel your warmth..."

Stephanie backed up into Melissa, and at the same time, pulled her panties down, to just under the lower curve of her round ass. She turned her head to the side, not quite enough to see Melissa, but enough to direct her words to the aroused woman.

"That feels so god, would you mind terribly scratching me here, too?" She wriggled her bare ass into Melissa's crotch. At this point it was pretty clear that Stephanie, for whatever reason, was blatantly seducing Melissa, and there was no one in the room inclined to stop her.

"I could do that," Melissa said slowly, getting on her knees behind Stephanie, her eyes level with Stephanie's pert, naked bottom, and began scratching her nails over her round, quivering globes, Stephanie openly moaning as pleasure coursed through her body, swelling her clit and leaking out of her pussy in the form of her female cream.

Stephanie's ass was a cornucopia of hot, female scents -- she was still wet and sweaty from her extended exertion in tennis, her pelvis and joints twisting and burning calories at a rapid rate as she exerted herself on the tennis court; the pleasant, earthy scent of her ass itself, so intoxicating to another woman of like mind, and finally, the clouds of her sexual musk that her pussy was generating, as her nerve receptors gloried in Melissa's teasing touch, and as Stephanie's sexually fevered mind conjured improbable sexual unions which were about to come true. Overlaying all those wondrous and exciting aromas, Melissa detected a faint pleasant floral scent, one that Melissa had smelled before, but which she couldn't quite place. "Maybe one from a designer," Melissa thought.

Finally, though, Melissa had quite enough of disguising her intentions, and brought her warm, moist lips to Stephanie's round tush, kissing the female ass that was leading her on so sexily.

"Oh, fuck," Stephanie moaned. "Yeah." From that point on, it was no holds barred for Stephanie and Melissa, as Kayce remained on the bed, apart from the two women's initial lovemaking, but hardly chaste herself. Kayce had begun surreptitiously touching her pussy through her panties as she watched the two women in their mating dance. But when Stephanie actually pulled down her panties off her delicious globes, baring both her beautiful ass as well as her intentions, Kayce, too, pulled her panties down and with her skirt flipped up to expose her own dripping, pink pussy, had begun fingering herself as she watched them.

Melissa finished pulling Stephanie's wet, cotton panties down off her perspiration streaked legs, the flimsy fabric slipping down her legs easily. Then she flung them back, behind her, without looking, and Kayce caught them with her free hand, as she was unbuttoning her blouse.

Stephanie spread her stance wider once she was free of them, and Melissa eagerly put her fingers on Stephanie's wet, hot ass globes, spreading them to expose the girl's dewy, brown ass hole. Melissa inhaled the girl's exciting, feminine scent, and pushed her face into the sweaty cleft, eagerly licking Stephanie's salty buttocks, and on in to her hot, tight and puckered anus.

Melissa teased at Stephanie's rear opening, her tongue tickling the female's shy opening, as Stephanie twisted her upper body to try to watch her new lover, and giggled, pushing her ass into Melissa's face, to encourage her to go deeper inside her rectum. Then she looked back at Kayce, and her look was inscrutable. She didn't seem to encourage her sister, now clad only in bra and panties, and clutching Stephanie's wet panties to her nose -- but neither did she discourage her sister's involvement in their playtime.

Stephanie then bent over, face close to the ground, her ass and nether hole now wide open for Melissa, and began fingering her pussy and clit, as Melissa licked her.

"Oh god, fuck, Melissa, I love feeling your tongue up inside my ass!" she moaned. "I want to fucking cum while you lick me, then have you kiss me with your shitty, filthy mouth, feel your long, hard tongue fucking my mouth like you're fucking my hole, and just like you're going to fuck my hot twat!"

By this point, Melissa was the only girl with any clothes on, as Kayce had managed to strip off her own bra and panties, and was frantically finger fucking her own juicy cunt, and of course, Stephanie had lost her clothes quickly, and long before. The two sisters writhed passionately: Stephanie at the hands (and fingers and tongue) of Melissa, and Kayce, left to her own devices.

Stephanie abruptly pulled her ass away from Melissa's questing tongue, and raised her new lover up, and into her arms, kissing her passionately, their soft lips coming together to create a sweet symphony of touch. Tongues dancing, wrestling, swallowing each other's hot saliva, it was an intimate orgy of two mouths, two females in heat, anxious to be completed by the other.

Stephanie broke their hot kiss, realizing that her sweet, naked body was resting against, pressing against, disappointingly - clothing.

"Sis, come help me make your girlfriend naked," Stephanie called to Kayce, startling her. Stephanie wanted to have her sister involved? What had been the point of Kayce's moral recriminations in regard to incest, if no one involved cared? Kayce was confused, but pleased that her moral dilemma had resolved itself without her.

Kayce hurried over, and the two, naked and sexually deranged sisters quickly stripped Melissa of her clothing, with her active assistance. They made a standing girl sandwich, with Melissa as the tasty and delectable filling, their bodies sparking with pleasure wherever they touched. Stephanie and Melissa kissing, Kayce kissing Melissa's neck, Stephanie and Kayce's eyes meeting again and again as they each explored Melissa's delicious, sexy body -- ass, breasts, anus, vagina, thighs, soft pubic hair, navel, mouth, earlobes, fingers, clitoris, warm, soft skin, nipples...the wonders of her body seemed endless, as did her orgasms, as the sisters impaled, teased, caressed, mouthed her to climax after climax, yet never touching each other, not even once, but using her sweet body as a medium to express their sisterly love and lust for each other.

"Oh god...oh god..." Melissa moaned, over and over again, as she was used to build to sexual and lustful submission by one sister, wanting to express her carnal desire for the other, but afraid to begin, fearful and hopeful that they might never stop making sweet, Sapphic, sororal love.

After numerous orgasms, her body shivering and trembling with both desire and release, Melissa sighed. "God, this is great, but could we please finish on the bed? I think I'm going to collapse."

Kayce and Stephanie, as though transported back to their adolescence together, giggled like children, and, smiling at Melissa and each other, walked her over to the bed, but still not touching each other except for infrequent brushes that brought them sparks of hot sensation.

"Stephanie, sit back on the bed with your head against the pillows," Melissa instructed the lissome brunette. "And Kayce, get the toys that we brought." The petite blonde, older sister hastened to get the dildos they had brought for Stephanie, if things had gone as planned, They hadn't, of course, gone as planned -- little does in life -- but it looked as though they'd end up in the same place anyway.

Melissa crawled between Stephanie's slim, athletic legs, her goal, the girl's hot and juicy twat, creamy box of Sapphic pleasure and delights for her tongue to taste. She burrowed in, her face in Stephanie's steamy, shaved pussy, the aromas that had enticed and entranced her before even thicker now, hot, female musk arousing Melissa's swollen clit with each breath that she took, and the naggingly familiar floral scent that seemed so much a part of what the three lovers were engaged in, but its source in Melissa's memory still elusive, recalling only a cute, young girl wearing glasses -- a friend in college who wore that perfume, perhaps?

Nevertheless, Melissa lapped, licked and kissed her way into Stephanie's hot snatch, the girl's streaming waves of cum no match for a thirsty and randy lesbian. Melissa idly wondered if she could possibly lick Stephanie dry, or if it was even possible, as she swallowed what seemed like gallons of her hot lover's feminine juices.

"God, baby, lick my cunt!" Stephanie exclaimed. "You do it so much better than any man! Eat me, eat my pussy, I want to cum in your mouth, then kiss you and lick it all back out while you fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

While Stephanie was thus instructing Melissa, Melissa could feel her lover -- Kayce, if you've lost track -- slipping a medium sized dildo inside her wet, dripping pussy. To Melissa's delight, she could feel that Kayce had strapped it on, and was fucking her like -- but better than -- a man, thrusting deep, hard and fast into her hungry pussy, needing Kayce's cock as her rock of stability around which she could rotate herself into mindless lesbian oblivion.