The Organization Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, please, join us in bed, we're three lovers, not two..." Melissa smiled gratefully, and joined the two sisters in a warm and snuggly embrace, three women softly in love, content and happy to be next to each other, in warm embrace. The women dozed, and slept for an hour, sweetly dreaming of the other women and awaking refreshed, and chatty.

"I never realized how much I loved you, Stephanie, as sister and lover. And I love you, M, as friend and lover. There's no reason I can't feel that way, is there?" She looked uncertainly at the other two, seeking confirmation in their eyes. To her relief, they both smiled and agreed with her, Stephanie and Melissa kissing passionately to signal that their love was equally shared.

"So, now what?" a naked Stephanie asked. "I'm not finished fucking yet." The other two grinned.

"Well, there are other things that women can do together," Melissa smiled.

"Like what?" Stephanie said eagerly. "I'd love to know...and try."

"Let Kayce and I show you," Melissa said, looking at Kayce. "Is it okay?" she asked Kayce.

Intrigued, Kayce said, "Yes, certainly." She wasn't sure what Melissa had in mind, but she knew it would be fun.

"Kayce and I are going to show you how to 'scissor,'" Melissa explained. "That's where two women rub their cunts together, clits touching." She and Kayce intertwined their thighs, while sitting up on the bed, the sensation of a hot, wet pussy touching theirs immediately raising their excitement levels, and began rocking into each other's hips, the banging of clit-on-clit shooting hot sparks straight into those sensitive pearls.

Stephanie watched, fascinated. "God, that looks fun," she said, a little enviously. Then a thought occurred to her. "If I stand like this," she said, straddling their intersecting hips and thighs, "then you two can lick me -- Melissa, eat my pussy, and Sis, eat my ass."

The two excited woman leaped to comply, continuing to fuck each other, while straining to reach Stephanie's hot and open orifices. Kayce was in heaven, licking her younger sister's hot anus and inside to her rectum, the girl's ass-flavored scents making Kayce's mouth water.

Meanwhile, Melissa savored the smell and taste of Stephanie's swampy pussy, her feminine scents tantalizing and exciting. It was there that Melissa encountered that pleasant, floral perfume again, and suddenly it struck her just where she had first smelled it.

"The conversion room!" Melissa exclaimed.

"What?" said Kayce.

"What?" said Stephanie.

"That perfume you're wearing -- it's what the conversion technicians were wearing, every one of them," Melissa explained. Kayce stopped licking her sister's ass, and looked thoughtful.

At that point, it became apparent that they were finally through with sex for a little while, so the three women sat on their heels on the bed, excitedly talking.

Kayce said, "Of course! That's where I smelled that before, and why I kept visualizing a girl wearing glasses -- they all wear glasses, and smell like that!"

Stephanie asked, "What's a conversion technician, and why are you excited about my perfume?"

"Where did you get that perfume from?" Kayce demanded of her sister.

"It was a small sampler, you know, the kind where you cut off the top with scissors, and get one use out of -- why?"

"Because that explains why you're now a lesbian -- and a very good one, too."

"Thank you," Stephanie responded primly. "There's a perfume that makes women lesbians?"

"Kind of," Melissa said. She knew that The Organization's conversion solution could be used in contact with skin, as well as taken internally or injected.

"Um, is that why you two are, too?" Stephanie asked, her eyes widening. "Does it mean that we're being poisoned, and made to be something we shouldn't be?" She looked as though she would cry.

"Well, you could look at it that way," Kayce said. "Or, you could look at it like you've been given an advantage few other people receive. For example, do you enjoy sex now, compared to before?"

Stephanie looked dreamy. "Well...there's no comparison. Sex now is amazing. Before, it was pretty much something I had to do to make my boyfriend happy, and I didn't get much out of it. Now...wow!"

"Plus, girls are so much more fun to be intimate with. We smell better, feel better, and think better." Melissa and Kayce both smiled. What Stephanie said certainly was true.

"Can we get back to sex, now?" Stephanie asked, looking impatient. It was apparent that her conversion to Sapphic pleasures wasn't causing her too much concern.

"Oh yes," Kayce and Melissa said in unison, then laughed.

"Do you know what a daisy chain is, Stephanie?" asked Melissa.

"No...could you show me?"

Kayce and Melissa smiled, and each took one of Stephanie's hands...

After Kayce, Melissa and Stephanie had explored the 'ins and outs' of a lesbian daisy chain, Melissa and Kayce left a sleeping Stephanie to discuss the day's events.

"It seems to me that somebody at The Organization didn't trust us to convert Stephanie, and jumped the gun," Kayce said.

"I'd say that somebody also doesn't trust us, period," Melissa added.

"For good reason," Kayce said, a determined look on her face. "I'm not about to try to use my own sister to further The Organization's ends." She frowned.

"I'll lie, cheat, and steal for them. I'll make my sister-in-law Victoria lie, cheat and steal. I'll even encourage you to lie, cheat and steal. But I will not do that to my baby sister."

"I will have sex with her though. That's one thing that I'm grateful to The Organization for -- I've never felt closer to anyone than I do to her...and you, of course," Kayce added.

"No problem," Melissa assured her lover and business partner. "I'm not jealous of the love between you two, that's something special." The two women began discussing how they would handle The Organization's deceits against its own agents, and the price that they would exact from their mistresses there.

###