The Orgasmic Ghost

Story Info
Hikers, Ghost, Orgasms, and Terror.
5.1k words
4.14
5.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers

They sat around the fire as heat of the day left the air and a chill took its place. The stars came out one by one, then in the hundreds, then thousands until the swish of the Milky Way could be seen as if painted with a stroke of a brush. The hikers had finished with dinner and gathered for a chat before heading off to sleep. The tents were arranged around them, and could barely be made out in the light from the fire. Everyone felt a bit achy, sore legs, after a long day of hiking. It was nice to sit down and just do nothing.

Colin sat on a large branch to get his bottom off the ground and scanned around the group. There were three couples Bridgette and Colin, Yvonne and Dave, Katie and Eric. They were off on a two week hike through the wilderness. It was day four. Everyone's legs and feet were slowly getting used to the daily routine now. A few of them had taped up feet where blisters had formed. Overall though everyone was happy, felt alive, and were enjoying the adventure.

They traded some stories of things seen along the trail that day, what to expect tomorrow. Then some good natured jesting and teasing about each other's faults and weaknesses. Katie for instance didn't seem to be able to go more than a few hours before having to take a nature break. Everyone had to walk slowly or stop, waiting for her to catch up. Dave seemed to be always eating. Everyone was a little concerned he was going to go through all his food well before the trips end.

When the conversation died down a bit, someone asked if anyone had a good story. No one said anything for at first, then Eric said that actually he had an interesting ghost story and that it took place not far from here.

The story goes that there was once a prosperous, vibrant town out in forest near here about 150 years ago. It was a community built on the lumber industry. There were saw mills on the river and everyone made a good living. It was a highly religious and god fearing community. No bars or other businesses that could in any way be considered sinful were allowed.

One day a traveling salesman came to town. He had a very large wagon full of useful tools and also extremely unusual things that many of the townsfolk had never seen before. He went from house to house selling his wares. Now during the day, and often for many, many days at a time, the men were off in the woods cutting trees so the wives were left alone. As it turned out the traveling salesman was much more than he appeared. He in fact was extremely charismatic man, the devil himself in disguise, many said later. The women were totally enchanted by him and found it impossible to say no to anything he asked. Not only did they buy a lot of things they had no use for, but also fell to his charm and found themselves before too long with their clothes off and he having his way with them in the intense and ungodly fashion. Though after he left, all they could think of was how wonderful it had been compared to what their husbands did to them and dreaming and fantasizing about the next time he would come around. His sexual desires seemed to be unquenchable, and his stamina infinite, as he made his rounds, and did every woman in town more than once.

Eventually the men in town sniffed out something was going on. Their wives floated around the houses all day in a dream, neglected the housework, and essentially lay like inert objects when they made love to them. They got together and decided to figure out what was going on. Several of them stayed behind one day while the other men went out to work as usual. The men who stayed behind positioned themselves so they could watch the town, but not be seen themselves. It wasn't too long before they saw the salesman wagon pull up in front of a house and he disappeared inside for a good hour or more. Once coming out, he moved his wagon to another house, and repeated the same thing. Once they got confident that the salesman would be inside an hour or so, the men snuck up to the house he was in, and peeked into the windows. They were astonished to find one of the wives spread out face down on the kitchen table, completely naked while the salesman pounded away at her. They went back into hiding, then after the salesman moved to the next house, again went for a look. This time they found another wife on her knees in front of the salesman with his cock In her mouth. She was bobbing on it in a frenzy and only seem satisfied when he filled her mouth with his cum, which she swallowed down with a smile. The salesman went from house to house the rest of the day, repeating sex act after sex act with the women of the town. Only in the late afternoon did he stop, well before the men were due back in town after a long day's work.

The men were beside themselves with anger. They gathered together one night and surrounded the salesman's wagon and demanded he come out. They eventually had to break the door to the wagon in and drag him out. They threw a rope over the nearest big tree limb and hung him up until he was dead. Then before the dawn they hastily dug a hole near the tree, rolled his body into it and filled it in. The men all agreed that was the end of it, and none of them would speak of it again.

However, it wasn't long before the men noticed things were strange again. The wives once again seemed to be in a dreamland. The husband pressed them but the wives insisted nothing was going on. Then finally one of them broke. She said that at night, when the husbands were all away in their remote lumber camps the ghost of the salesman came to her and made love to her, and if anything it was more intense than ever. The men decided that a few of them would have to remain in town at all times and check each other's houses. Things however did not go as planned. When the men stayed, the ghost would still come, and when the men confronted him, he flew into a rage, accusing them of hanging him, and would roar at them to the point the men would run in terror. His vision would haunt them for days and they shook, and cried, and refused to stay in town at night unless they were all there together.

It seemed the only choice was to let the ghost of the salesman have his way with their wives or they all stay in town, which was of course impossible, they had to work to make a living. Eventually things got so bad, people started moving away. First a few, then more, and finally everyone gave up and the town was abandoned. And so it has been the last 150 years.

Eric finished the story with, "the town actually is along the path we will be taking. We will camp there for two nights to rest. There is a good water supply and flat ground. Of course the story is just that, a story. No one believes it's real, just fun, and a way to explain why the town was abandoned. In truth the lumber business just gave out."

Everyone was quiet for a while, thinking over the story. Then wishing each other a good night, they went over to their tents and went to sleep. But not a few of them lie there for a while running the ghost story through their minds.

The rest of the week they did a lot of hard hiking, up and down steep mountain sides, and along river channels filled with large boulders, roaring with the sound of white water. They walked through dark forests of towering pine trees, and along narrow rocky trails at the edge of sheer drop offs. The occasional summit view where they could look in any direction and see endless forest and mountains in any direction they looked. They were both exhilarated and tired. It was time for a rest day.

They walked into the town midafternoon. The foundations a lot of homes could be seen lining what was probably the Main Street. Several other streets with a lesser number of homes could be seen paralleling the main one. A large rapidly flowing stream was just outside the town where several old broken down dams could be made out.

The hikers found a nice flat area just at the edge of town under a large oak tree. It seemed the perfect place to stop and rest for a few days. They set up their tents in a circle and build a fire pit in the center. Then everyone lay down and took a much needed nap.

They woke before the sun set and made dinner. Everyone felt much better for the rest. They chatted away as usual until a second wave of tiredness hit them, and it was off to sleep.

It was but several hours later, Katie woke up having to go to the bathroom. She had made sure before going to bed to note where the best place to go was before it got dark. She now found her flashlight, unzipped the tent and made her way out. She walked towards the place she had selected which was about 50 feet or so from the tents away towards the town. She unzipped her pants, pulled them and her panties down enough so she could squat down and take a leak.

As she was just finished and cleaned herself, when she feels a hand go around her mouth and another working it's way down into her vagina. Normally she would have freaked out, been terrorized, but for some reason it felt nice. She wanted the hand to find the inside of her lips, go inside her. She felt her body being invaded and taken over with intense lust, and the urge for sex, to be taken and taken hard. The fingers of the hand wiggled inside her, a finger plunging in and out of her now wet hole. The other hand had left her mouth and found its way up her tee shirt and was massaging and playing with her tits.

She could feel breathing on her neck, then nibbling and biting. She completely surrenders to all the sensations, and tilts her head back in ecstasy. The finger in her pussy starts rubbing and stroking her clit, sending waves of chills into her. She pulls her pants further down and collapses down into her knees, but still upright. The hands and mouth follow her and keep going. She is lost to the pleasure of it as it fills her up with more and more shivers and chills. Her clit is owned by the hand, and it takes her over the edge and she cums powerfully and completely, her whole body wracked by electric fire whipping around inside her.

She was pushed forward onto her hands, and felt her pants and underwear being taken off, pulled down her legs and over her feet. Then the hands pulled her legs further apart. She let them do whatever they wanted. She was in the afterglow of her orgasm. Then she felt fingers once again in her lips opening her up, then the tip of a cock going into her. Deeper and deeper it went. It was a sensation she had never experienced before. It was as if her whole body was a giant vagina, and the cock of enormous size, so big she couldn't even estimate the size. It just seemed all consuming. Over the years she had a fair number of lovers, but this was far behind anything she had ever felt, ever felt possible. She was feeling sensations she had never experienced before. The cock fucked her. Her. Her body, mind, soul, completely. Time lost meaning. It seemed to go on for hours, days. The cock took her to orgasm and just held her there. It flowed on and on and on and on.

She felt a hot flood shooting into her, first deep somewhere, then rising filling, filling her completely, washing through her body in pulse after pulse of heat. She was consumed by it, possessed, and addicted. It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever had times a thousand.

She stayed there for what seemed to be a lifetime, then slowly returned back to earth. Felt herself on her hands and knees, hands on her hips and a cock in her pussy. She felt it pull out and literally a river of hot thick cum flow out of her down her thighs to the ground. Her pussy made strange farting noises as the cum started to pulse out of her.

She collapsed on the ground and rolled over onto her back. Shivers still flowed through her body. The earth spun underneath her. She heard a voice next to her right ear.

"Tomorrow you will bring the other two women down to the river, away from the camp, and I will pleasure you even better than what you just experienced."

She stayed on the ground recovering. Finally she had the strength to find her flashlight and toilet paper, cleaned herself up as good as she could. Put her underwear and pants back on. She tried to stand up but couldn't. Finally crawling back to her tent, she got into her sleeping bag and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning everyone got up for breakfast but Katie. She stayed curled up in her sleeping bag until after lunch. People stuck their heads in the tent flap and asked if she was ok. She said yes, just felt like sleeping in. When she finally got up she had a dreamy look to her face like she was thinking about something very hard and wasn't really interested in things around her. The rest of the hikers cleaned their clothes in the river, hung them up to dry. Fix equipment, read books, chatted. Enjoying the day off.

In the late afternoon Katie went up to Bridgette and Yvonne and told them that after everyone went to sleep she wanted them to sneak out and meet her at the edge of camp. The women asked why, and Katie told them, she wanted to show them something very special. They pressed her what, but she said she didn't want to give away the surprise. For them to just do it. It would be worth it. The women looked strangely at her, but she seemed so insistent that they agreed.

After an easy day, everyone gathered around the campfire, talk about the next day's hike, and traded stories. Finally everyone went to sleep. An hour or so later the women very carefully got out of their bags. They found Katie waiting for them. She led them well away from camp and towards the river. The moon was now close to full. They could easily see their way.

As they approached the river they saw a man sitting on a stump. The two women not knowing what was going on questioned Katie. Who is it? What's going on? Katie told them to be patient, they would find out.

When they got within arm's length of the man, he looked up at them with piercing fiery eyes, and their fate was sealed. All three women felt a wind blow across their skin. All of them had a sudden desire to have a cock in their mouth. This was particularly strange to Yvonne, who didn't like sucking cock at all, was repulsed by it. Now though it seemed a very desirable thing to do. Compulsive. The women got down in front of the man, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and fought over who would have it in their mouth. Whenever the cock was in their mouth it was wonderful taste and feeling they had ever experienced. Better than any food they had ever tasted, a better sensation of having something in their mouths than they could remember. They wanted to suck on it, take it deep into their mouths, even into their throats. It seemed even deep down to the balls didn't make them choke. It was like their clit was down there wanting to be stroked by the tip of the mans cock. They literally were shoving each other to the side hungry to swallow him.

When the man seemed satisfied he had been sucked on enough, he pushed them away.

"Show me what you've got." He said. "Come on. Give me a good show."

The women stood up in front of him and started doing a sensuous dance. Their bodies undulating, bottoms twerking. They pulled their tee shirts up showing their tits, before hiding them again, turning and pulling their pants down revealing their butts. Then they started grinding and humping each other. A lovely smash of women. They pulled each other's tops off, grabbed and fondled each other's breasts, sucking each other's tits. They found each other's buttons and zippers, pulling off the pants, removing the underwear. Now they were grinding skin to skin, pussy to pussy. Yvonne got down on her knees and started licking Bridgette's pussy out. It felt and tasted so good. They all fell to the ground and were a scrum of hands, fingers, tongues, pussies. They couldn't get enough of each other.

The man got up, and pulled Bridgette out of the pack and pushed her onto her back. She seemed to know what he wanted, what she wanted, and opened her legs holding them up in the air. The man got between her legs and she felt him go inside her. And like Katie the night before it was the most intense feeling she had ever had. She felt that the cock was infinite in size, her pussy infinitely deep and receptive. That was her world nothing else. She could feel the friction of him sliding against her walls, infinite walls. The sensitivity grew and grew and grew, until she was an electric nerve. A nerve ready to spark like lightening. Then it happened and the spark snapped and she was rigid in ecstasy, shaking, trembling, in other universe. It kept going on and on like a flag in a hurricane. She ended up a curled up ball on the ground.

Next he took Yvonne. He let her ride him. She got on him like a horse, squatting on his cock. Slowly she sat down on it. It went on and on, deeper and deeper as she went down. Then she rode him like a horse in a fox hunt, jumps, fences, rock walls, open fields. She was at a gallop, posting his cock as she rode. First head down, then as the energy built up, shooting up from her pussy out her head, her head tilted back. The finish line was near, she could see it and went for it, the win. She saw stars as he came inside her and it felt like his cum was shooting out the top of her head like a volcano. Pulses of hot lava shot though her body up to her head, then erupted out into space. She collapsed on the ground in a faint.

Then lastly Katie. He had her get in her knees and opened her mouth. Again like before her mouth was a cunt, a clit in her throat. He pounded her mouth relentlessly. She took it in. Took it deep. Orgasmed as his cock stroked her throat. He came as well and filled her belly with his hot cum. Food she could live on. Wanted more. She too slumped over and fell asleep.

The sun rose to find the women still sleeping in the area of the previous nights love making. They felt exhausted, but more fulfilled with warm pleasure than they had ever experienced. They were stunned. Never knew such feelings were possible. They were finally able to stand up and walk towards camp.

As they approached the camp they could hear the men shouting their names. They shouted back as well as they could. When reaching camp it was empty, but the tents were still up. They each went into their respective tents, crawled into their bags and went to sleep.

A little later the men returned and found the women sleeping. They tried waking them up, but the women were unresponsive. The men finally gave up and decided they would have to spend another day here. They talked amongst themselves trying to figure it out. Something happened last night. But what. They decided that at least one of them would stay awake at all times and if anything suspicious happened to wake up the other two and they would get to the bottom of it.

The women finally woke up in the late afternoon. They huddled together, made and ate dinner in silence and then crawled back into their tents. The men could get nothing out of them. The men also went to sleep, but Eric slipped out of his bag once he heard Katie breathing heavily. He sat down on a log just outside the firelight and waited. A few hours later the woman quietly unzipped their tents, met in a group and headed off towards the river in the direction of the town. Eric woke the other two up, told them what he saw, and the headed out after the women.

After about 10 minutes' walk they could hear moaning and sighs, grunts and screams. As they approached the noise they could make out the women. They appeared to be naked, and dancing together. Then not just together but against each other. And there was a man, or what seemed like a man, naked also rubbing himself against them. They watched for a few minutes in disbelief. Then the man took one of the women, it looked like Yvonne and had her stand facing a tree, holding it bent over with her legs spread wide, while the man fucked her from behind. They could hear Yvonne screaming with pleasure. The other two women were licking each other out.

Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers
12