The Orgasmic Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men had seen enough. Anger built to a rage, and they charged at the man screaming. The man took no notice at first, but then heard the men closing fast. He pulled out of Yvonne and turned toward them. He stared at them, and what they saw brought them to a sudden halt. The man eyes were furry red, his body a demon, but worse they men felt a terror enter them that shot adrenaline into them until their skin had goose bumps and Eric actually shit in his pants. Try as they wanted, they couldn't take a step forward. In fact, they turned and ran as fast as they could in the other direction. They stopped in camp just long enough to gather their packs with some supplies and high tailed it down the trail. They didn't stop until many miles down the trail. They slumped on the ground their hearts still racing and didn't sleep a wink the rest of the night.

In the meantime, the women were fucked once again, and if anything it felt even better. They once again woke up on the ground, walked back to camp and slept the day away, They couldn't have cared less that their boyfriends were gone.

The men in the meantime tried to figure out what to do. They didn't have the courage to go back that first day. They mostly sat on the ground mumbling to themselves, with visions of the demon entering their mind and occasionally sweating and shaking with fear.

That night the women went back to be fucked again. Now they just gave into him completely. They all got around him, caressing, kissing, sucking him, before begging him to fuck them in the most demeaning ways possible. Bridgette let him tie her up over a log and whip her bottom until it was red, then fuck her. He hung Katie from a tree, her arms high over her head, a gag in her mouth, while he pumped away at her. Yvonne head was used like a doll, repeatedly, as the man seemed to be able to cum as many times as he wanted. Semen streamed out of her mouth and she swallowed gallons of it. Yet despite this abused, the women were in ecstasy. It was better than the best drug ever invented or used. They could never get enough.

The men were drawing a blank as to what to do. They could try to capture the women but how would they then get them out of the forest. It didn't seem possible to defeat the man when confronted. Maybe they could take him during the day. But where did he live during the day? They decided to watch him the next night, then follow him wherever you hid during the day. Maybe they would have a chance.

So the next night they once again followed the women to their rendezvous point. The women by now were complete slaves to the man. More than slaves really as they beg him, wanted behind anything to be used. The men hid behind some trees and watched the action.

The man put a bridle in Yvonne's mouth and then road her from behind. Pulling the reins this way and that, hitting her bottom with a whip. He finished her off by holding her kegs up in the air, her hands on the ground like she was a wheelbarrow. Katie he turned upside down and plunge his clock into her while holding her legs in the air. And Bridgette who was very flexible, he turned into a pretzel with her feet over her head. After he had completed one round on each one of them, he started on Yvonne again.

The men eventually stopped watching. It was too distressful to see their girlfriends being fucked this way. Even more so as they seemed to be enjoying it so much. They literally were begging to be fucked a second, third time, after just being fucked much harder than any of them had ever done.

After hours and hours, the very first hint of light was in the sky. The men watched very closely now. The man looked up, stopped what he was doing, and started walking further downriver. The men cautiously flowed him. After five so minutes the man stopped next to a large oak tree, stood there for a few seconds then disappeared. The men took note of the spot and waited until the sun came over the mountain to approach the spot. When they got there nothing looked particularly unique about it, though they saw some jewelry and other trinkets scattered on the ground.

Eric had a thought. "Maybe it's a grave.". They sent Dave back to get the shovel they had and anything else they could use to dig. When he got back they started digging. It was easy digging. After a few hours though they were just about to give up when they hit something. And sure enough it was a skeleton. They dug it all up. The skeleton fell to pieces but they gathered them up and put them in a large nylon bag they had. They tied the bag to a large branch then push it into the river and watched it float away out of sight.

Late in the day they made their way back to camp where the women were sleeping. The women had taken over two of the tents and made it known the men weren't welcome. The men had a quiet meal and went to sleep.

As all the previous nights the women got up and went to the rendezvous point, but the man never came. The men could hear their wailing and crying even at this distance. An hour or so later the women returned to camp, grief stricken and demanded to know what happened. The men explained everything they had done. This only upset the women more. They retreated to their tents and weren't seen most of the next day. The next night the women went back to the rendezvous, but again the man didn't show. They finally understood their perfect life was over. They returned to camp and went to sleep.

The next day the men were able to convince the women they had to move on. They had been here days and days longer than planned. Eric looked at the maps and found a short cut out of the wilderness. It would take two days. Everyone packed up and they started hiking. There was virtually no talking that day, or that night, or the following day. They reached a road and Eric and Colin were able to hitch a ride back to the cars and then drive back to the trailhead.

The drive back to the city was as quiet as the hike the last few days, and when they finally arrived back to their various homes, people collected their gear and left without even saying good bye.

All of the couples broke up. The guys heard talk that the women moved in together and were often seen on the wrong side of town and hanging out with questionable guys.

The women never found anyone who could come close to the way the man in the forest could satisfy them, though they tried for many years to do so. Eventually they gave up. They tried satisfying each other from then on as best they could from the memories of those few nights.

One day Dave was reading news stories on the internet when one peaked his interest. Apparently some strange going ons were taking place in a town. There was an abnormally high divorce rate in the town. Much, much higher than normal. It was blamed on infidelity. The problem was no one could find any of the men causing the problem, no matter how hard the divorce lawyers tried. And strangely the description of the men seemed identical, which everyone agreed was impossible. The local community was asking for help from anyone with any information. Dave got out a map, and a chill ran down his spine. The town was located about 50 miles downriver of the ghost town.

12