Softening Her Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Sir!" She was excited and giggled.

"Good morning, Mimi. How did John take the news of your slutty activities yesterday?"

"Well, Sir, suffice it to say that I'm a bit sore this morning. He was quite energetic after I told him the story. In fact, he asked me to retell it several times while we had sex. He used the vibrating cock ring. I came so hard for him."

"Good, I'm happy to hear that. Would you say that the two of you are having better sex?"

"Yes, Sir, much better."

"Good. Do you have the package nearby?"

"Yes, Sir! It's right here."

"Then you may now open it"

The choker was on top. I heard her squeal. "Sir! It's beautiful!"

"You are my treasure, Mimi. My collar signifies that you are mine. My rule is that you are to wear it whenever we speak, whenever you are completing assignments that I give you, and whenever else I instruct you. Place it around your neck now; you may have a few minutes to view yourself in the mirror if you so choose."

"Thank you, Sir. I'll return shortly."

She returned after a few minutes, and I could hear her sobbing. I knew from experience that collaring a sub, particularly their first collar, was an emotional experience. I gave her some time to calm herself.

"I wish that I could have placed it around your neck myself, Mimi."

"I understand, Sir."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Sir. It is beautiful, it makes me feel beautiful. It makes me feel treasured."

"Excellent, that's how I want you to feel. I treasure your submission, I treasure you. There are more items in the box. Please continue."

Next was the body harness. I heard her gasp, and then breathlessly whisper, "It is gorgeous."

The harness was pale pink leatherette, with rose-gold rivets and rings. There was an X across her chest and another across her stomach, with straps that passed between her legs. It was designed to accentuate her breasts and her bottom.

"Put it on, Mimi."

I heard movement and then shortly it grew quiet.

"I feel like such a slut, Sir."

"I'm happy to hear it!" I chuckled.

"I love it, Lumiere," she said with a catch in her voice.

"I want you to wear it for John tonight."

"That doesn't seem fair, Sir. It's yours, Mimi is yours."

"It's okay."

"Would you like a photo, Sir?"

"That would be nice."

"Give me a few minutes."

She was gone for several minutes; longer than I thought it would take. Then the photos started coming in.

The first photo was a headshot, showing the collar. In it, she was not wearing makeup and her hair was in a messy bun with bangs; tendrils framed her face. Her natural beauty shone like a light. Incredible is the only word to describe her. My collar pales in comparison to her beauty.

Another photo arrived. A full-body photo. Her proportions are perfect, and her skin is flawless. Her triangle is neatly trimmed. My harness caresses her body in the way I would if I could meet her. Another photo arrives, she's turned sideways to the mirror, showing how the straps caress her cheeks. I groaned with desire.

A fourth photo arrived. It was a close-up. Her fingers formed an inverted V, and between them was her pussy, spread open for me. Wet and pink; both her fingers and her labia glistened. In my mind, I could smell and taste her nectar.

"Are you there, Sir?"

"My God, Mary. You are incredibly beautiful," I choked out. "The photo that John sent me doesn't do you justice."

"I see that the final items in the box are vibrators. Would you like me to cum for you, Sir?"

"Y...Y...Yes," I stammered, "Use the finger vibrator." Hearing the vibration a moment later, I quickly dropped my pants and began stroking my shaft.

"Talk to me, Mimi. Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm teasing my clit, Sir. Did you see it in the photo?"

"Yes, you are quite naughty. I have not asked for a pussy picture, yet here you are, spreading yourself for me." I replied breathlessly.

"My fingers are so wet, Sir. I'm putting two of them in my pussy. Aaahh, yes. That's good. I'm so wet for you, Sir. Did you see it?"

"Yes, Mimi. I could almost smell you. Do you enjoy whoring yourself for my gifts?"

"Mmmm, yes, Sir. I'm so hot and wet for you. My scent is so strong. I'm imagining you are inside me, stretching me open. I'm ready to cum for you, Sir. Are you looking at the photo of my wet pussy?"

"Yes, Mimi. I've been admiring it since you sent it to me. Don't cum yet, Mimi, I haven't given you permission."

"Please, Sir! I need to cum!

"Not yet, stop touching yourself."

"Sir, I was so close," she whined.

"You need to learn to control yourself, Mimi. Take three deep breaths; in through your nose, then purse your lips and blow out slowly."

I heard her breathing.

"Touch yourself again, gently, without the vibrator."

I heard soft moans.

"Please, Sir. May I cum now?"

"Not yet, continue touching yourself. Use the vibrator to pleasure your nipples."

I heard it begin to buzz, and her moans grew louder.

"Oh, Sir, I need to cum. Please give me permission."

"Not yet. Lay the vibrator against your clit, Mimi."

"Oh, god. Sir, please. I'm ready to cum! Please!"

"You may cum for me, Mimi."

"Ooohhh, fuuuuu...I'm cumming, sir!" And then I heard a shriek.

What happened, Mimi?"

"I'm sitting in a pool of my own fluids, sir. I squirted! I've never squirted!"

I began to laugh. "You're welcome!"

"Stop laughing, sir. I'm a mess. I need to call you back after I clean up, sir."

"That's fine, my treasure. I'll talk to you in a bit."

I ended the call and pulled up the photo of her pussy, then grabbed my cock and stroked it until I throbbed out a creamy load into a paper towel.

As I considered what to do next, she called. I did not have a chance to speak before she began.

"I will not wear my harness for him tonight! I will NEVER wear it for him! You have shown me that he does not deserve my submission! Only you deserve my submission, sir."

"Slow down woman! Do not challenge me!" I fired back angrily. I had just guided her to what was likely the best orgasm of her life and she was angry at me! Damn if I would take this! Never has a sub been so insubordinate to me. She was lucky that we were separated by such distance.

"I will NOT slow down, I will give you up before I show HIM my submissive side!"

"Mimi," I growled.

"No, sir. Mimi belongs to Lumiere, not John, never John. This is a... what do you call it? A hard limit, sir!"

I sighed. This should not have surprised me, given the events with her father, and John's submissive nature. I'd finally given her an outlet for her need to be dominated like she had been by her father; only now it was tinged with sexuality, and she was experiencing orgasms like never before.

"Very well, Mimi. I will not ask you to wear your sub clothing for your husband."

"Thank you, sir."

"Your next few challenges can be completed on your schedule. First, wear one of your new dresses but no bra, go for a walk in downtown Carmel past popular lunch spots, look worriedly at your phone, and ask a man walking by or seated outdoors for lunch, to take some sexy photos for your husband since he's having a bad day. It's up to you to define what I mean by sexy, but you know I love seeing your flesh. Send them to John. Next, select a zipper-front top from your wardrobe, if you don't have one, purchase one. On a day when you must be in public, do not wear a bra and allow John to set the zipper wherever he wants. You are not allowed to move the zipper until he returns home. When you catch men looking, smile at them. Lastly, have John take a photo of you in a public place. You must lift the hem of your dress, or bend over, and show him your panties. Preferably, let someone see it happen. Do you understand these assignments?"

"Yes, sir," she responded, her voice a bit throaty and full of sexual tension.

"Remember, these are assignments, you must wear your collar. We will not speak again until you have completed them. Call me when you are done; I expect a full report.

She was quiet, but I could hear heavy breathing.

"Are you touching yourself, Mimi?"

"No, sir...but I want to. The thought of doing these things, it—it excites me, sir."

"Good girl, Mimi. You have my permission to masturbate and orgasm freely while you're working to accomplish these challenges."

I ended the call. I like ending my calls with her abruptly, it's an expression of my power over her. I texted her the list of assignments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I poured myself a glass of Woodford Reserve because sipping on a glass of bourbon is when I think the best. I started making plans for some upcoming hotwife challenges. After a few bourbons, I had the general structure of a list that was more risqué than earlier tasks. The list included:

A boudoir photography session paid for by me, including nudity and her submissive wear. I know the perfect photographer for the job, and she'll give me a seven-inch discount. Mary needs a confidence boost and that should do it.

Going out in public with John to have him take photos or videos of her flashing boobs, ass, pussy, and full body. Preferably in busy places.

Wear the remote-controlled bullet vibrator to dinner, and give John the remote so he can tease her throughout the meal. Have John record a video of her while he turns up the vibrations and makes her cum as he feeds her dessert.

Lastly, they both go shopping. Expose her breasts to a man and offer to let him touch them.

Yep, an excellent list, ending with another man touching her. If she reacted to this last challenge as I hoped she would, her journey to Hotwife would be all but complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a bit surprised when she called just two days later.

"Good morning, sir. I am calling to report that I have completed my challenges as instructed."

"Excellent, I was not expecting a call so soon."

"I—couldn't wait, sir. I was so excited."

"That's what I like, a submissive who is excited to satisfy me. Tell me more."

"I found a downtown restaurant with outdoor seating for the first challenge. There was an older man seated next to the fencing they had installed. I asked him to take photos as I bent over the rail. He had a good look down my top, then I twirled for him. The breeze blew my dress up and he saw my panties. I wore the same sundress that evening when John and I went to dinner. We pretended to not be together and I walked ahead of him. As we approached the restaurant I pretended to have trouble with one of my shoes, so I bent over at the waist and pretended to fix it while John took a photo. The sun dress was very short and he took an excellent photo of my exposed panties. You will be happy to know that there were two men following him. They both saw what was happening."

"Excellent, Mimi! How did you feel after showing John and the other men your slutty side?"

"Excited, sir. My heart was racing and my knees nearly buckled as I stood up and turned to look at John; that's when I realized that he was not the only one who saw me."

"Did you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes, sir. I rubbed my thighs together while we had dinner. Once back home, John fucked me so hard. I came twice, sir."

"Did you want the other men to touch you?"

She grew quiet, but I could hear her breathing.

"I...I...was afraid to think about them touching me."

"It's okay to have naughty thoughts, Mimi; thoughts that are yours alone. You have naughty thoughts with me, and you do naughty things for me. I'm sure those men weren't afraid to think about touching you. I know if I saw a woman doing what you did, I would want to touch her, but not just with my hands. I would want to taste her, Mimi; and feel her warmth as I held her hips and entered her. That's what they were thinking, Mimi. They were thinking about putting their tongues and cocks between your legs. I'm, confident they wanted to fuck you; the little slut that bent at the waist."

I heard her gasp. "May I touch myself, sir?"

"Not yet, you still have one challenge to tell me about."

"Yes, sir," she said, the sound of sexual frustration filling her voice.

"Yesterday I had errands to run, so I wore a pair of yoga pants—no panties, of course, and a matching full-zip top. I allowed John to set the zipper before he left for work; he set it so low that I was immediately excited at the thought of other men seeing me; my breasts were almost spilling out. As I ran my errands, many men noticed me; men of all ages. I did as instructed and smiled at them. When I arrived home from my errands I noticed a dark stain in my yoga pants. I was wet, sir."

"Very good, Mimi. You did well."

"I'm so excited, sir. May I cum for you?"

"That would make me very happy, Mimi. Would you like to hear about your next challenges while you touch your slutty little cunt?"

"Oh, yes, sir. I would like that very much!"

"For your next challenge, I will schedule and pay for a boudoir photography session. They can be quite expensive, particularly for what I will ask the photographer to do. They will have clothes for you to wear but you should take your new clothes as well, including the collar, body harness, nipple jewelry, and pasties. I will specify to them what I want, so just follow their instructions. Some of what I specify will require you to be nude, tastefully done, of course."

"Yes, siiiirrrrr," she purred.

"Next, you are to go with John to busy public places and have him take a photo or video of you flashing your breasts, your ass, and your pussy, and finally, flashing your entire body."

"Oh, sir, that is all so naughty. You want me to show my bare pussy in public?"

"Yes, Mimi, I do. Next, arrange a dinner date with John and insert the egg vibrator before leaving home. Go to a nice restaurant, one that has tablecloths. Give John the remote and let him tease you throughout dinner. Order dessert and have John record a video of you as he turns up the vibrations and makes you cum while he feeds you dessert."

"Sir, I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnnggggg! I'm cumming for you, Lumiere! My cunny is gripping my fingers so tightly!" I heard some unintelligible sounds followed by heavy breathing.

"That was fantastic, sir."

"I'll send you the list, Mimi. Call me when you've completed it. And don't forget to wear your collar. Oh, and Mimi, you are not allowed to masturbate until our next call."

I ended the call. She was definitely under my spell now, and the last challenge I planned to give her would complete her submission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mimi called me three days later.

"I did it, sir! I accomplished all of the challenges!"

"Very good, Mimi," I responded. There was an excitement in her voice that was beyond anything I'd heard from her before.

"You want to hear, don't you, sir?"

"Of course, Mimi. I always want to hear about you being my slut."

"May I touch myself while I tell you about it, Sir?"

"You may, but no cumming until you've finished your story."

"Thank you, Sir. For the flashing, we found an area on the Monon Trail."

"I know the Monon."

"Crazy things can happen on the Monon, so we thought it was a good place for me to flash; the area we chose was in Broadripple. We walked the trail together. I wore a wrap dress and nothing else, well, I wore shoes of course. I stopped each time and John walked ahead of me then turned and snapped the photo. People saw what we were doing, but didn't react. It felt liberating, sir!"

"I'm happy for you, Mimi," I chuckled.

"That same evening, John took me to dinner at an upscale seafood restaurant in Keystone at the Crossing; we had to dress up. He turned the vibrator on low as soon as we sat down. All through dinner, he kept adjusting the speed; up, down, up, down. I could feel the dampness building between my thighs, sir. Do you have any idea what it's like to be teased like that for a whole hour, sir? And then we had dessert. He turned the speed all the way up as he slowly fed me. He propped my phone against a water glass to record my reaction. It was so hard to not give an outward sign. A few times I softly moaned as I ate the dessert. Finally, I gave in and just hung my head as I sat there quivering. When we finally left, John had to help me out to the car."

"So, you enjoyed your evening!"

"Yes, sir," she giggled, "I highly recommend the 10-layer Carrot Cake. It's an orgasmic experience."

"You should write an online review!" I laughed and she agreed.

"So, what about the boudoir shoot, are you ready?"

"I'm scared, sir. What if I'm not beautiful enough?"

I had to suppress my laugh, but at the same time, I felt pangs of sadness. Mary Is beautiful, but she doesn't feel it, and that's a real shame.

"Mimi, you are more than beautiful enough. This is my gift to you, so that you may see yourself as others see you."

"I don't feel so, sir, I've seen those photos and the girls look sexy."

"You are sexy, Mimi. I touch myself when I look at the photos that you've sent me."

"Thank you, sir. Maybe I'll feel that way someday. I'm ready to cum, sir."

"I hope you do feel that way soon, Mimi. Please cum for me now."

"Mmmm, it feels so good to touch myself. I wish it was you touching me, Sir."

"John is much closer, Mimi. Perhaps I should make you wait until he gets home."

"Oh, Sir! It's too late! I'm cumming, Lumiere, cumming for you! Aaaaaahh!"

"We'll talk next week, after the shoot. Call me when you finish," I told her, then abruptly ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mimi called me the morning of the photo shoot, she was a nervous wreck.

"I can't do this, sir! I'm sick to my stomach, my hands are shaking; I'll never be able to drive to the studio!"

"Breathe, Mimi," I told her. She did as I'd taught. "You can, and you will do this, Mimi. You are stronger than you know. I promise this will be an amazing experience for you; my friend is one of the best."

"No, sir. I can't do this."

"Mimi, you've already been nude in public, if only for a moment. Remember how thrilling it was on the Monon? This is going to be so much easier."

"But, sir."

"No buts, Mimi. This is your assignment. I expect you to submit to my will."

She was quiet for a while, only the sound of her breathing came through the phone.

"Yes, sir."

"Enjoy yourself today, Mimi."

"Yes, sir."

She hung up and then called back that afternoon.

"I did it, sir! It was glorious! I feel like a new woman. Thank you, sir!"

I chuckled softly. "Did I not tell you? You didn't trust me, Mimi."

"I apologize for not trusting you, Sir. I was so nervous, but when I arrived, they treated me like royalty. I received a glass of champagne when I walked through the door and we sat to talk about what was going to happen. She did such a wonderful job of calming me."

"She's very good at what she does."

"Oh, she is, Sir. She took some photos of me in the clothes I wore, with no makeup, and no jewelry, just to show me what it would be like. THEN! Oh, Sir! I sat in a salon chair as two women doted on me, one doing my hair and the other doing my makeup and nails. I've NEVER had anyone do my makeup before. And of course, more champagne!"

She was giggling and her voice was going higher and higher. She was truly excited as she recalled her day.

"Then, she took the real photos. I started in dresses and gradually wore less and less, ending with being naked, Sir! At first, I felt so vulnerable, but she was such a calming influence."

"What about your submissive wear?"

"Oh, Sir! That was next! She took even more photos with what I brought, and she even had some other things that she gave me to wear. A collar with a leash, a fancy mask, and she even had something called a spanking bench that she put me over. Oh, Sir, that was so exciting!"