Softening Her Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how do you feel now, Mimi?"

"Oh, Sir. When she showed me the previews I began feeling so sexy and confident. I'm beginning to believe that I am beautiful! Best of all, Sir, I feel like I love myself more than I have in years. You were right, Sir, this has been an amazing experience. Thank you!"

"You're welcome, Mimi. Did she tell you about the two books?"

"Yes, Sir. She says that you requested my submissive photos be put in a separate book so that I may keep them private until I'm ready to share."

"Yes, Mimi. Remember I told you that I do not want to come between you and John, but I also understand that you are not ready to show him your submissive side. Having two books gives you complete control of who sees what side of you. You have control, Mimi. You always have control."

We were both quiet for a moment.

"We'll talk again soon, I'll text you a date and time."

I ended the call. The next challenge was the grocery store scenario. I had to be positive that John truly wanted her to have sex with other men because what I had planned was going to push them both to their limits—letting another man fondle her breasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I crafted an email to John, explaining my plan in detail; what I would demand of Mary, and what I expected of him. He replied later that day and agreed to my plan, suggesting a time for the three of us to talk. I texted Mary to let her know that I would be calling that evening and told her to wear her collar but not to be nude, and instead to wear her harness under her clothes. I needed her in her submissive state of mind if this had any hope of success.

When the time came, I dialed Mary's number and she answered and said that John was with her. We briefly made casual conversation before I began telling them of their next challenge. When I finished, Mary protested a bit, stating that she was not sure she could go through with the final act of the scenario I described. I could hear John encouraging her, but he was almost whining. It was as if he was begging her to do this. I knew that wouldn't work, so I used my dominant tone.

"Mimi."

She didn't answer immediately, and in my mind's eye, I could see her and John sitting side-by-side on their sofa, looking at each other.

"Yes, Sir," she finally responded.

"You are mine, and this is what I demand of you. You are strong, are you not?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You are beautiful and desirable, are you not?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I long to share you with someone other than your husband. You will submit to my desire."

There was a long pause. I could imagine them sitting there, looking at each other, John's eyes wide with disbelief as his wife submitted to just the sound of my voice.

Finally, breathlessly, she responded, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Call me when you have completed this challenge." I ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was three days later when Mimi finally called.

"Good morning, my treasure. Are you doing well?" I said as I answered her call.

"Yes, Sir. I'm doing very well."

"Are you naked and wearing your collar?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I take it you have completed your challenge. Tell me about it."

She was quiet once again, but I could hear her breathing.

"It was the most exciting thing I've ever done, Sir. I feel like a true slut," she whispered.

"So you let this man touch your breasts, and you enjoyed it.?"

"Yes, Sir.

"What about John?"

"He can't keep his hands off me, it's like he's trying to reclaim me from this other man."

"Tell me how it happened, Mimi."

"Yes, Sir. After John arrived home from work, we went to the grocery. I was wearing my zip-up over the mesh crop top. No bra, just as you instructed. We walked along, looking for a man for me to approach. We found a young man, he was wearing a T-shirt from a nearby technical college. It barely contained his body, Sir. He was tall and muscular. As I approached him, I pulled the zipper a bit lower so he could see my cleavage. He was in the coffee aisle and I approached him as John held back, I pretended to be interested in the coffee he was holding. We had a nice conversation, and his eyes kept straying down to my cleavage. He was at least six inches taller than me and had a very good view between my breasts."

"That excited you, didn't it, Mimi."

"Yes, Sir. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking so badly that I had to clasp them together. Of course, that caused my breasts to squeeze together and rise a bit higher. I could feel myself getting wet."

"What happened then, Mimi?"

"We finished our conversation and the young man walked away. I turned to John, making sure he was still there, and I followed the young man. As I entered the next aisle, I saw him about halfway to the end; he was alone so I unzipped my top and held it together. My heart was pounding in my chest as I approached him. My mind felt disembodied— like I was someone else watching this woman about to bare her breasts to a stranger. The aisle was frozen foods, and it was naturally cool. My nipples were already hard, and the temperature change only made them harder. As I approached him, he opened one of the doors and cold air poured out around him. I stepped close to him and said, 'Excuse me,' and he turned to look; I opened my top, exposing my breasts to the cold as I stood just a foot away, 'What is your opinion of these?' I asked. I stood there, about to vomit with excitement, my nipples feeling as if they might break off as the young man looked rapidly between my breasts and my eyes. 'They're amazing,' he said softly, and a big smile came over his face. I said, 'They're very cold, and I imagine your warm hands would feel amazing on them.' His smile disappeared, and a shocked look came over him. He nervously glanced in both directions, and I thought for a moment that he might run away. John was behind him, looking into a freezer case near the end of the aisle. Then the young man raised his hands and fondled me, cupping his warm hands over my cold flesh. The warmth felt so good; it sent a surge between my legs. After a short time of caressing my breasts, he took my nipples and rolled them between his fingers. I softly moaned as I tilted my chin to him. He continued taking liberties with my breasts, and I allowed him. It was thrilling to be touched by another man. He was focused on my breasts and did not notice John approaching, taking a video as he drew near. Once John was next to us, the young man just smiled and continued touching me. I could feel the dampness spreading between my legs. He released one breast and placed his fingers under my chin. He looked deep into my eyes and his lips met mine. He swallowed my moan as our tongues met, and then he returned his hands to my breasts and pinched my nipples. When he broke the kiss, he smiled and thanked me, then walked away. John and I giggled and raced to our car. As we drove away I ripped off my zip-up and grasped my cold breasts. The heat and the wind coming through the open window felt exquisite, and my entire chest broke out in prickles."

"So it excited you to be a slut for me?"

"More than anything, Sir!"

"And to feel the touch of another man, even while your husband watched?"

She was quiet. I didn't press. I wanted her to come to terms with her obvious excitement with the act of letting another man touch her.

Finally, she spoke. It was a soft, almost embarrassed voice. "I want to do it again, Sir."

"You want someone other than your husband to touch you?"

"Yes, Sir. It was the most thrilling thing; watching another man touch me, feeling him caress my breasts and pinch my nipples, tasting his mouth. I nearly came as I stood there in the frozen foods."

"Does John know that you want another man to touch you?"

"No, Sir."

"Tell him, Mimi. Tell him how you want another man to touch you."

"He wants me to have sex with other men, to be his Hotwife; let's give him what he wants, you and I. Come to me, Lumiere. I will kneel before you and submit myself to you; I will satisfy your every filthy fantasy. You know how to care for Mimi, to treasure her. I wear your collar, I am yours. Come take what you own, Sir. If you were here I would take your cock into my mouth to suck it, please you with my mouth, and then bend over and beg you to spear me and fill me with your hot seed."

"Temptation is a dangerous weapon to wield, Mimi."

"He is away all of next week on business. Based on your number I know that you can't be far. Come claim your property, Lumiere. Take what is rightfully yours; possess my body."

My emotions were running high, and I knew that I needed to end this call before I said something I would regret. I knew immediately that I longed for what she was proposing, to feel her lips enveloping my shaft, to taste her mouth and her pussy, to slide my cock into her core and watch her face as she screams my name and comes apart in my arms. But she's John's wife, and I've never taken a married woman before, never really seriously considered it — until this moment. My plan had been successful. The last step to making her a Hotwife was before me. I wanted it, I wanted to be the one, her first bull. At the moment, I wanted it more than anything.

"I'll be in touch, Mimi. Remember the rules."

"Fuck the rules, Sir!" She ended the call.