The Origin of Horny Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jose's slave girl had her nipplegasm as I released Sumiko's nipples and quickly pushed her into another one. The boys were still working over their slave girls whom I suspected wished they were in the experienced hands of my generation. It looked like Cody's girl was about to get off. When Sumiko settled down, I returned to gently massaging her tits while purposely avoiding her hypersensitive nipples.

"I've been giving Sumiko regular nipplegasms for about eighteen months now, ever since she completed her training at Venus. She is now conditioned to climax from nipple stimulation, making it easier for me to push her into orgasm after orgasm with each subsequent climax leaving her wanting for more," I explained. "One thing to remember, the sudden blood flow leaves that nipple highly sensitive for quite some time."

Dipping the fingers from my right hand into my margarita, I scooped up some of the cold slush while saying, "Now you can combine the pain and pleasure like this, overloading your slave's senses. The pain creates a sensation contrast so that it intensifies the feelings of pleasure in Sumiko's right nipple when I pinch her left one like this."

Squeezing down on Sumiko's left teat I simultaneously massaged her right nipple with my cold margarita coated fingers getting liftoff as she exploded in her most intense nipplegasm yet. "Oh fuck, Master, yes," moaned Sumiko, as her body tensed in my lap and shuddered while she enjoyed the orgasm that I gave her. When it was over, she collapsed in my lap as I cuddled the panting slave girl in my arms as Cody's and then Justin's slaves climaxed.

"That's really cool Dad," said Justin, in a tone that indicated he really meant it.

Basking in my son's praise I teased, "Hey guys, that's three, so you need to catch up while I continue with the story. So, anyway, we were having a Friday night nerd movie marathon; having watched Love Potion #9 we were getting into Weird Science at the part where Gary and Wyatt have bras on their heads and create Lisa, played by Kelly LeBrock. Trust me, that's one woman that would look good naked with a leather slave collar around her neck."

Jose chimed in, "We all had the obligatory bras on our heads but not Walter. He had Theresa's crotchless pink panties with the bow on his head, sticking his tongue out the slit. To this day we're not sure if they were ever washed."

"TMI Dad," chastised Enrique, effectively shutting down his old man.

Moving on I said, "So, there we were with Angie watching Weird Science; four nerds and their big titted slave girl. The movie was at the point where Lisa walks out of the red mist into the doorway with bad porn music playing in the background and asks, 'So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?' when Angie jokes, 'I wish you boys could whip me up some Horny Juice. Then I could give you four little maniacs a really good time instead of just some bedtime blow jobs.' It was like we were struck by lightning. Wally stopped the movie and we just sat there with bras on our heads for a moment stunned by the idea, then Wally said, 'We can do this' and it was on; we spent the entire weekend theorizing how to stimulate sexual arousal in a woman with some help from our resident expert, Angie."

"This was a concept that four horny nerds could really get into," Interjected Alan, "Remember, all jocks ever think about is sports, and all nerds ever think about is sex. This was right up our alley."

"A month later we had our first batch of homemade Horny Juice with Angie as our eager guinea pig. That Friday night we donned our bras on our heads, and yes, Wally with his panties, and he injected our first test batch into Angie's right buttock. Right before our eyes she transformed into a deranged fuck slut; I mean we could see her big nipples becoming erect, smell her arousal and see her glistening pink slit open like the petals of a flower before our eyes. To this day I fondly recall how happy she was describing her pussy as a drippy piece of slave snatch open for business. And boy did we give her the business, fucking her silly all night long as she was insatiable. It was hell I tell you," I chuckled.

Sumiko was impatiently rubbing into my erection, so I repositioned her hot body facing me with her moist sheath on my shaft while Alan continued with the story.

I whispered in her ear, "Don't make me cum, you can climax all you want but I'm not ready yet."

Squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles, she giggled happily, "Yes Master, I won't make you cum,... yet."

Sumiko had a five-star pompier rating when I bought her, which meant she could massage my cock to climax only using her vaginal muscles, even climaxing herself this way. Milking a man to climax is also referred to as the Singapore Kiss. I moaned as her vaginal muscles started caressing my shaft. Damn, that felt good.

"It seemed like we had become Angie's home entertainment sex machines by noon the next day. Even Wally was wearing out when we started giving her nipplegasms to hold her off until we recuperated. That's when we learned that nipplegasms were just an appetizer for more; now we had poor Angie begging for a drilling after just one nipplegasm and frantic after a handful. We were getting to the point where we were having a hard time delivering," mused Alan.

"That's when Aaron saved us by going next door to Dave Henderson to ask him to help us out," added Jose.

"You mean Uncle Dave?" asked Justin.

Yep," I replied. "That Uncle Dave."

"So, what did you do, waltz over to Uncle Dave's place and ask him to take a sex-crazed pleasure slut off your hands for the night?" chuckled Cody, while trying not to burst out laughing.

With Sumiko sitting on my shaft, massaging my cock, I grabbed what was left of my margarita and took a sip while tickling Sumiko with my other hand to break her concentration as she squealed in surprise, followed by a frustrated groan before going on with the story.

"Well, I'd gotten to know Dave a little while helping him out with his computer, and we were both big baseball fans, so we watched a few games together. I knew he wasn't getting any because he told me so the week before when I cleaned up his computer after he got a virus watching porn. I knew he wouldn't turn down Angie. I'll never forget the surprised expression on his face when he opened the door looking at my current unkempt state. He said, 'Boy, you look all worn slap out after getting caught in a stampede of longhorns.' Dave asked to take a shower before I handed her over since he had just gotten home from a job site, and we needed to get Angie cleaned up. Wally wanted to just hose her off in the backyard, but I insisted she take a real shower. I wanted her cleaned up and presentable when I walked her next door and handed her leash to Dave."

"Dave always said it was love at first sight; I just never knew the circumstances," quipped Brian. 'Now I know why he and Angie just smirk and leave it at that."

"Yup," I replied. "When they met Dave got a big shit-eating grin on his face and Angie just stood there blushing. There was some kind of instant connection between those two. I swear, I had never seen her blush before, I mean I didn't think she had it in her with everything she'd done. I handed Dave the leash and said, 'Go with the Force,' turned around and left."

Laughing, Justin chided me, "Tell me you didn't say go with the force, Dad."

Continuing the story I grinned, "It was that or 'Live Long and Prosper'. Anyway, while we ended up chilling, eating pizza and popcorn while watching Revenge of the Nerds, Dave and Angie were getting to know each other intimately. Truth be told, Dave got lucky, around 9:00 pm that night after being literally sucked dry by Angie's pussy, the Horny Juice wore off and he decided to keep her overnight."

"I doubt he even had the energy to crawl out of bed and return her," quipped Alan.

"Apparently, the next morning, after a good night's sleep, Angie once again became easily aroused and fucked Dave's brains out for an encore performance. It turned out to be a combination of the residual effect of the Horny Juice and her really liking Dave," I explained, as Sumiko continued massaging my cock; I could feel her rubbing her G spot on my hard shaft with a look of intense concentration on her pretty face.

"Angie had an instant slave crush on Dave, she wouldn't stop talking about how great he was. She even started cleaning and cooking for him when she wasn't taking care of us," added Jose. "It turns out the feeling was mutual. Isn't it amazing that the two of them fell in love while we were experimenting on Angie with the Horny Juice?"

"Really!?" quipped Justin. "I'm just shocked by the thought of it."

"After that first weekend we reduced the dosage to a manageable amount where Angie became easily aroused. By late October we were giving her daily injections to see how she handled it, and it went well, but then it got expensive; we had to invest in clothing for her because she was leaving snail tracks everywhere she sat down. We got her some sweats, dresses, panties, bras, and shoes. By Thanksgiving break, we needed more test subjects, so we approached the on-campus slave kennel master. We'd all worked there on work-study and knew they had issues getting the slave girls, often current or former students that couldn't pay their bills, aroused to service the clients. Let's just say we gave him a free demonstration on one difficult slave girl he liked, transforming her into a sex-crazed pleasure slut who fucked his brains out and he was sold on our proposal. Then we went to a couple of local slave brothels for free demonstrations, and they wanted more, lots more. Happily making available all the test subjects we needed. So, we knew we had a winner," I explained.

"Wally was constantly quizzing Angie about how the Horny Juice affected her. At the dosage we were giving her, it stoked her hormones to the point where she found herself in a constant state of arousal with erect nipples, a leaky pussy, and a subtle but constant throbbing erotic ache, leaving her preoccupied with obtaining sexual relief. All her erogenous zones were more sensitive to any form of stimulation causing her to climax sooner and more frequently during sex. Wally found that when under the influence of Horny Juice, Angie was unable to perform complex tasks; while inattentive, she could still perform menial tasks like making a bed, cleaning, gardening, and cooking with the correct dosage," explained Alan.

"This is why free women require a prescription to get Horny Juice, and driving a motor vehicle or performing any medical tasks while under the influence of it is illegal. Slave owners are now required to regulate the duties performed by slaves when using Horny Juice for this very reason. Remember, our goal was to artificially increase the slave's arousal level while allowing her to perform her other duties, not turn her into some sex-crazed animal which is what some brothels and owners wanted," I continued before becoming distracted by Sumiko making subtle bouncing movements while massaging my cock which by the way felt marvelous. "I need a short break, guys."

Sumiko was about to climax. She started panting, her face became flushed, and her efforts more strident while I started manipulating her nipples, trying to push her over the edge until finally I rang her devil's doorbell, by massaging her clit.

"Yes, that's it. There's nothing more awesome than watching a beautiful woman climax with your cock buried to the hilt up her pussy," I announced, becoming the center of attention as she exploded on my rock-hard shaft. Damn, her vaginal contractions felt great, but I wasn't ready to join her, yet.

When her frenzy subsided, I praised her, letting her know how proud of her I was, "Good girl, that looked like a nice orgasm. Did you enjoy your Master's gift?"

With a beaming smile on her attractive face, her eyes twinkling happily while still massaging my cock with her cunt, Sumiko replied in her little girl voice, "Oh yes Master, Thank you."

"Good going, darling, you may have another, but do not make me cum yet. This time I want to watch you play with your tits without touching your nipples and no bouncing up and down. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Thank you, Master," she giggled happily as she cupped her breasts, massaging them while avoiding her nipples as a distant look overcame her eyes. In no time at all my horny slave girl slut was deep in her slave haze doing what all well-trained pleasure sluts do best, happily chasing her next orgasm.

Watching Sumiko playing with her titties reminded me of one key fact, so I continued. "It was shortly after Thanksgiving that Angie made a startling announcement that caught all of us by surprise."

Being the tit man, he was Alan jumped in, "Angie walks into the living room that fateful Friday night cupping her breasts proclaiming, 'Holy shit, my tits are growing bigger and way firmer, no shit, all of a sudden my bras are too damn tight; guys, just check out my fucking melons.' And I'll be damned if she wasn't right; her large, formerly floppy breasts were bigger, firmer, and fuller and her nipples seemed more pronounced."

"This is simple biology. The female body goes through four distinct phases during sex: excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution. It's during the plateau phase that the body undergoes the process of engorgement, with blood flowing into and "plumping" the breasts and vaginal areas in anticipation of an orgasm from sexual intercourse. A woman's breasts can grow 20-25% in size and her erogenous zones are more sensitive to stimulation when she becomes aroused during the plateau phase. The combination of the hormones: dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, oxytocin, and the estrogen mixed into Horny Juice keeps the female body permanently in the plateau and orgasm phases retaining the 25% increase in breast size due to the added blood flow to the breasts. This increased size starts becoming permanent after about four weeks, and definitely by six weeks," I explained as Sumiko continued my cock massage, stopping from time to time making sure I never got close to cumming.

"Now we had to track our test subjects to confirm our hypothesis that prolonged use of Horny Juice would permanently increase the volume of the user's breasts," I snickered, copping a feel of Sumiko's titties.

"I pity the poor researcher that had to conduct that examination," joked Justin, cupping his slut's udders appraisingly.

"Yeah, the before and after measurements must have been killer," quipped Cody.

Sounding serious, Enrique inquired, "What technique did they use to determine mass?"

"Wally volunteered to take on that task, coming up with a variety of hands-on methods," joked Alan, before becoming serious. "We've conducted a number of studies over the years, and they all consistently find that most women show a 20-25% increase after prolonged Horny Juice use."

"What about FDA testing and regulations?" asked Cody.

"No need to get FDA approval because we were only injecting livestock, even if it was human livestock. Instead, we needed approval from the Texas Department of Agriculture, which had extremely lax regulations at the time. Until we started mass producing Horny Juice it qualified as a "home remedy" and wasn't regulated so we were free to distribute it in College Station to brothels, slave markets and private owners. It wasn't until a few years later with Horny Juice being sold in all fifty states that we petitioned the FDA for use by free women. Until then, only slave livestock could legally be injected with Horny Juice," answered Alan.

"Slavers loved this stuff. When the slave is in a state of prolonged sexual arousal from Horny Juice, their body releases many hormones that enhance the brain's pleasure centers. This greatly reduces a slave's stress levels allowing them to 'just let go'. The parts of the brain that are linked to anxiety also tend to shut down during arousal making the slave more susceptible to sexual activity, exploration and succumbing to slave mind as her focus becomes her carnal pleasure through satisfying her master because when the master's climax, so does the pleasure slut," added Jose.

"Before we started selling the stuff Dave helped us out big time. He had a college buddy, Ron Johnson, that specialized in patent and trademark law that took care of everything for an interest in the company getting all the paperwork quickly filed in December. By January we were producing enough Horny Juice out of the garage to supply slave businesses in College Station to include the on-campus kennel while making some serious coin with Dave taking on the day-to-day distribution operations," I explained.

I teased Sumiko by lightly running my fingertips over skin, sending shudders through her body while Alan took over the story, "Once the slave industry got wind of what we were doing lobbyists got involved from HCI (Human Capital Inc.), the National Human Resources Exploitation Council and the Texas and Southwestern Human Livestock Association which acts as a trade association composed of large and small slave markets and other businesses dedicated to the betterment of the industry located primarily in Texas and Oklahoma. They lobbied the Texas Department of Agriculture for expedited approval to mass produce Horny Juice and use it in Texas, and before you knew it, we needed to greatly expand our production capacity. We had investors lining up at our door while we continued to use our home garage laboratory to make the stuff. By March, we were making inroads into Houston and other high-end markets throughout the state while negotiating with venture capitalists. Bedford Holdings took the lead in organizing the investors needed to expand capacity to meet the demand nationwide for a 30% interest in the company allowing us to retain control."

"Abolitionists and feminists came out of the woodwork protesting the use of Horny Juice on women. Our detractors falsely claimed it induced slave mind. Gloria Steinem went on 60 Minutes accompanied by Jane Fonda, Whoopi Goldberg and a young Alicia Silverstone who earnestly looked Dan Rather in the eye and claimed it melted a woman's brains, so they leak out of her pussy, keeping her well lubricated for sexual subservience," added Jose, trying not to laugh too hard. "Dan Rather wouldn't let that one go, so the interview devolved into a discussion about Ms. Silverstone's bizarre beliefs destroying their credibility right there on national television for everyone to see."

"Then there's our resident spokesperson, feminist Brie Larsen who first publicly condemned Horny Juice right after winning her Oscar, quoting Alicia Silverstone's discredited brain-melting theory. She was one of the shrillest critics until she signed on to star in the blockbuster My Little Ponygirl the Movie not realizing her contract included a FINO provision that required her to complete three months of ponygirl training at the Lone Oak Equestrian Academy while a slave girl. There she received daily Horny Juice injections, becoming one of the few actresses to come down with an incurable case of slave mind," hooted Alan, clearly enjoying this part of the story.

"Talk about karma, Ron Johnson sued her for defamation primarily based on the brain-melting comments. Her parents countered with a Protective Enslavement Conservatorship and settled with Ron for a five-year indenture while retaining all her assets. Now she stars as Lady in the popular reality TV show The Simple Life of a Ponygirl with former Disney child star Debby Ryan as her sidekick Dancer. So many of these child stars end up in collars after going bankrupt. It follows their adventures at Lone Oak and elsewhere while highlighting the positive effects of Horny Juice on their happy lives. The audience demographic is men 18 to 45 and teenage girls who dream of becoming ponygirls like Lady and Dancer," laughed Jose.