The Origin of Horny Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Sumiko by the hips I ground my cock in a circle in her moist love tunnel, eliciting happy moans in the process while adding, "If you boys want to take Lady and Dancer for a ride sometime just let us know and we can set it up. We sent them to the Venus Academy to refine their skill set."

"Getting back to Horny Juice. What are the long-term effects?" asked John, Jose's other son.

"Studies clearly show that Horny Juice does NOT, by itself, cause slave mind although it makes conditioning a slave to induce slave mind much easier. The Venus Academy, Pearson's Pussy Ranch, Lone Oak, and the Old Slave Mart all use it as part of their training programs since it reduces the slave's anxiety level while enhancing their performance. It is not addictive, so slaves are easily weaned off it although they remain more easily aroused than before. Studies show that this phenomenon is from the sexual conditioning they experienced as slaves resulting in more open-mindedness towards submissive sex and sex in general. So, the only permanent residual effect is the women end up with larger, firmer, and fuller breasts which most women seem quite pleased with," concluded Alan. "Hell, Angie and Dave both enjoyed her enhancements."

"What about the FDA?" asked Justin.

"The only federal regulation other than the requirement for a prescription for free women is a disclaimer advising buyers if the slave is under the influence of Horny Juice during grading and sale along with the date and quantity of the last injection. Was it a daily or time-delayed release weekly or monthly injection? This is so buyers are not misled as to whether the merchandise's slave heat is natural or augmented. Slave markets like the Big D and Longhorn offer only Horny Juice free grading and sales making them the equivalent of organic farmers while the Old Slave Mart uses it as part of their pleasure slut training program where their Prime and Choice slaves are all trained, graded, and sold under the influence of Horny Juice. The National Slave Registry tracks the use of Horny Juice for all slave grades to help actuaries place an accurate value on each person graded as collateral for a loan," I explained, as I stroked Sumiko's flanks.

Sumiko was on the verge of another orgasm. She had a look of total concentration on her cute flushed face with that thousand-foot stare of a woman lost deep in her own slave haze while she serenaded me with her delightful mewling. The vaginal contractions squeezing my shaft were becoming more urgent as she kneaded her breasts all while avoiding her nipples per my instructions. I could spend hours watching her work her way towards a climax. So, I sat back, sipped the last of my margarita and enjoyed the show.

"You boys are familiar with how Hewlett Packard started up?" asked Allan, seeing no responses he continued. "The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark and is marked with a plaque calling it the Birthplace of 'Silicon Valley".

"So, Wally insisted we buy that house at 2901 Forestwood Drive, Bryan, Texas. He had a plaque put on our Horny Juice Garage, calling it the Birthplace of Horny Juice. We have a scholarship program for nerds, renting it to them for a dollar a month," added Jose. "Believe it or not, it has in some ways become the holy grail for A & M science students."

"It's not everyone that gets to say that while a student at Texas A & M they lived in the house where Horny Juice was invented," laughed Brian. "What about Aunt Angie? You guys bought a five-year contract for her?"

"We gave her to Dave that summer, and they quickly became Mr. and Mrs. Dave Henderson. A year later she gave birth to Melody and as you know they lived happily ever after with Dave as our CEO until he retired. We lived in that house until we graduated with Angie and Dave next door. She still cooked for us while managing the two slave girls we purchased with some of our early earnings. Even giving them their daily 'Whore-moans' shots as she called them." I was feeling the need for a light snack and decided to wind down my story, concluding, "So that's how Angie got us to create Horny Juice making each of us multi-millionaires along the way."

Grinning, Enrique asked, "What about Prolong and Revive? I'm sure everyone..."

The boy's question was interrupted by Sumiko's cute squeals of pleasure as she exploded in another beautiful climax, drenching my cock and balls with her fluids as I reached up, rolling her hard little diamonds between my fingers. The nipple stimulation added to the intensity of her eruption while I watched her climax. I just love lying back and watching a beautiful woman's orgasm; they all react differently which is part of the fun. Call it a hobby of mine; some men are wine enthusiasts while I am a connoisseur of climaxes. What can I say? That look of pure ecstasy on Sumiko's face was priceless as she made the cutest cooing sounds while riding out her orgasm with my shaft embedded up her coochie. Then there was the way Sumiko's pussy clenched my cock just right while lost in the throes of her frenzy that I just adored.

Too much of a good thing from that stimulation and my own orgasm was going to come too soon. Sumiko pouted when I pulled her off my cock, eliciting a whine of disappointment from my ever-horny concubine as she sat on my stomach with her pink slit shimmering with her own arousal. Sumiko figured out my intentions rising on her knees as I scooted down between her thighs. I found myself looking up at her beautiful vagina, all splayed open and moist. I pulled her down as I extended my tongue to meet her, smothering my face with her drenched cunt. The first taste of her nectar on the tip of my tongue was pure sweetness as I started out licking her from stem to stern. Or was it stern to stem in this case?

In no time at all Sumiko was mewling, "Oh Master, yes, oh my God that feels good. Oh, Master, yes."

Music to this nerd's ears, a woman approaching yet another orgasm. Nerds enjoy pleasuring women, no we live for it, making them cum again and again and again. We learned early on that a way to a woman's heart is through strong pussy eating skills. Jocks are all wham bam and done. Nerds savor the moment; we enjoy prolonging the journey to enhance the experience for our ladies. Fuck, Sumiko's special sauce was delicious. I tongue drilled her vagigi while playing with her titties, lost in my own nerd nirvana. Call it a slave haze for nerd masters. When she was close, I transitioned my tongue to her nubbin of pleasure, and she was on the edge in no time at all. Lashing her ignition button with my tongue I had liftoff as she erupted in a frenzy, grinding her pussy on my face while squeezing my head with her thighs as she coated my face with her fluids; I was in heaven.

My tongue was only getting warmed up. Jocks worry about how big their biceps look while a nerd worries about getting tongue fatigue. That point where your tongue loses its vigor becoming sore and achy. Angie made sure that none of the four of us ever experienced that phenomenon, insisting on a rigorous training program with each of us exploring the depths of her slave cunt for a minimum of thirty minutes a day. We were in hog heaven for sure, sometimes fighting amongst ourselves for who got to go next, or whose time was up. I seriously doubt there was any other slave out there that was on the receiving end of that much oral sex by their overly enthusiastic owners.

So, I took my time, enjoying my pussy feast as I serviced my slave girl, pushing my lovely concubine into two more lovely climaxes and my tongue was still going strong. Sumiko didn't complain, she was used to this treatment and knew I could continue for quite some time until I would gently tap her ass signaling it was time to dismount her Master's face as all good things do cum to an end. It was almost time, but not quite yet.

"Oh Master," panted Sumiko, grinding her pussy into my face, seeking even more stimulation as her third orgasm waned.

Grinning, I dragged my tongue down her taint to her puckered starfish worshiping it, making Sumiko moan, crying out in her sing-song voice, "Oh, MASTER," when I drilled her backdoor with tongue. She had a minty flavor from her anal lube indicating that she was well lubed and ready for me. "Good girl," I thought. My cock was getting achy with neglect, needing someplace warm, moist, and tight and I had found the perfect location for it.

Sumiko whined with disappointment when with one last lick to her starburst, I tapped her on the ass and gently pushed her off my face looking up at her pouting face. That whine was replaced with giggles of joy when I bent her over the railing on our terrace overlooking the resort and the ocean to the west. I ground my flagpole into her delicious behind before shoving it into her drenched kitty, coating my cock with the natural fluids from her slick pussy.

Pulling my hard-on out of Sumiko's pussy I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back arching her back perfectly as my well-trained concubine reached back with her hands, pulling her cheeks apart, giving me access to her hot Texas chili pot. Teasing her with my mushroom head I rubbed it on her rosebud until she began pleading. I just love it when a slave girl begs me to shaft her ass.

In her cute slave girl voice she begged, "Master, stick it in my butt, please. You are so mean tormenting your poor slave girl like this."

And then she just giggled while pushing back until I popped the head of my cock past her leather cheerio, holding it in place before slowly easing my whole shaft into the hot, moistness of her tight little asshole. Holding it there in place, I allowed her to become acclimated with its girth. Fuck, I was in heaven.

Sumiko moaned happily, "Oh Master. That feels so good. I love your big cock in my butt."

Sumiko's sweet sounding cries made my day as I looked out over the horizon. The view was magnificent looking beyond the resort into the fiery orb that was the setting sun gradually receding into the waters below. The sky consisted of an assortment of shades, a blend of reds, oranges, and yellows. The waters below mirrored this effect. The waves crashing below were tinted vermilion, with underlying streaks of blue that clashed with it. The contrast created between the dark waters and the luminous sky made the horizon look like a meeting of two worlds. It was breathtakingly beautiful, and I'm momentarily speechless as I stand before this magnificent sight with my shaft buried up Sumiko's tight hot butthole.

Sumiko clenched her ass, squeezing my cock to get my attention. Drawing my gaze from the sunset to her wondrous form; I drank in her true beauty in the waning light. Sumiko's black hair was entwined around my fingers with her head pulled back making her back arch delightfully. The twin orbs of her firm buttocks framing her starfish that was beautifully stretched around my thick shaft. "Oh, fuck yeah, now that's a view!" I thought.

I ground my cock in a little circle, stretching her out, getting her acclimated to having my shaft deep in her ass before pulling it out to the head and pushing it slowly back in, and repeating the process with a little more vigor with each additional thrust. In no time at all Sumiko found herself on the receiving end of a vigorous ass pounding. Whimpering happily the little slut wormed her fingers up her pussy massaging her G spot while stimulating her clit with the palm of her hand. In no time at all I was banging her ass hard, feeling her fingers massaging her G spot while giving the underside of my cock a little added stimulation while also increasing the pressure on my shaft as I maintained my rhythm.

"Oh, Master, fuck me harder, I need it, more please," mewled Sumiko, from deep in her slave haze, clearly on the cusp of a climax.

That's one thing I loved about Sumiko. She gets really verbal when taking it in the ass becoming chattier the closer to climaxing, she gets.

"OhhhhH! Fuck yes! Fuck me harder MASTER!" she wailed, as I strived to meet her needs like any good master would.

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

I swatted Sumiko hard with my right hand just like she enjoys it, nailing her right on the Venus Academy badge burned into her right buttock while commanding, "Cum for me slut," and she did, squealing with joy. I've owned her long enough to know when she needed a little pick me up to trigger her own explosion. Pacing myself, I drove my verbal slut to yet another eruption as I felt the pressure begin building up in my loins as my own release became imminent. The high-pitched cooing sounds Sumiko made when she lost herself in her slave haze were music to my ears letting me know how much she was enjoying herself. Afterall, we nerds do strive to please our ladies, even our slave girls.

With the sea breeze in my face and my engorged cock drilling Sumiko's tight hot leather cheerio I suddenly thought of that scene from the movie Titanic. The one where Leonardo DiCaprio is holding Kate Winslet by the waist on the bow of the ship with her arms spread out with the wind in their faces. With the breeze in my face on the balcony overlooking the ocean it felt like I was on the bow of a boat.

I could tell Sumiko was on the cusp of yet another orgasm as I grabbed her by the hips with both hands, doubling down on the intensity of my thrusts. Slamming into her with an urgency, with such force that each thrust lifted her up onto her tippy toes.

"EeekkK! That's deep, oh Christ, fuck me, harder, I'm gonna cum," shrieked Sumiko.

I growled, "Wait for me!"

Holding back her release, she whined, "Yes, Master,... hurry please, fuck me HARDER!"

"Good girl," I moaned.

Her body trembled in need, being forced to hold in her own orgasm until I was ready to join her, demonstrating the discipline of a well-trained concubine that exists to please her master. It wouldn't be long now as I felt the early onset of my own release. While tapping her tail I once again felt her fingers massaging her G spot while pushing her knuckles into the underside of my cock for some added stimulation that would push me over the edge. Oh god that little minx was good.

"Cum for me, now!" I growled, and she did, boy did she ever.

Mewling happily, Sumiko erupted in a glorious orgasm. Forcefully I thrust forward lifting the lithe girl onto her toes, jamming my cock as far up her dookie hole as I could, I exploded, filling her colon with strand after strand of my seed.

"Yes, yes, Master, fuck YES!" shrieked Sumiko.

Grinding my cock into Sumiko's ass I bellowed for all to hear, "I'm the king of the world!" Leonardo had nothing on me.

My engorged cock buried to the hilt pulsed again and again, leaving my deposit in my convulsing slave girl as I felt Sumiko's fingers continue rubbing my cock while hard at work massaging her G spot, prolonging her own magnificent frenzy. Lost in the throes of her own climax Sumiko's clenching ass milked my cock until there was no more to give, leaving me panting, trying to catch my breath, as I thought, "Damn, life is good!"

The End