The Origins of Incest Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers

He was over nine inches. Nothing compared to his memory of his brother, yet it was much more than his kid. Brian looked at his Dad wide-eyed, reaching a hand tentatively forward, only to draw it back.

Martin smiled.

It brought back a memory.

"Go ahead," He whispered. "Touch Daddy's dick."

Brian reached out a clumsy hand, gingerly touching his dad. He closed it in a fist, stroking almost reluctantly as Bethany squealed against the shower head.

"Oh god Mommy! It's so good! I'm going to cum!"

"Be a good girl, cum!"

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

"You boys better get in here!"

Brian let go of his father as they both opened the door. There was little room. A mixture of hands washed around every inch, paying particular attention to those measurements between their legs. Bethany and Mary took turns with two wash clothes on both brother and husband, son and father, coyly cleaning until all pretense was long gone. They their fingers massaged around the shaft, pushing the head up against their pussy or their ass, teasing their men to the breaking point.

Bethany held her father's cock in her hand, considering it with a certain amount of admiration. A smile spread across her face, an idea becoming more and more convincing. She stroked her dad, then grabbed her brother by the hand.

"Sit down," She said, nodding at the bench.

Brian obeyed. She pulled her Dad closer by his dick, squeezing in on her brother's lap. She scooted up towards his knee, then starting sucking. Her lips moved past his foreskin, sliding down the length of his cock. After a minute or so, she pulled away, kissing Brian on the mouth. In one hand she held the head of their Daddy's dick up to him, offering it.

"Go ahead, share it with me!"

Brian looked up at his father reluctantly, wanting, but unsure of himself.

"You'll love every second of it," Martin said, staring down at his son. "The taste, the feel, the sound of my balls as they slap against your chin."

He moved his mouth closer, slowly opening his lips. He deftly kissed the head. Martin put his hand around his son's head, guiding him as he opened his lips up, letting more and more in. Once he made contact, the boy lost control. He instantly tried to engulf the entire meal, gagging as he tried to inhale every inch.

"Oh wow, you're already such a greedy cock sucker," Martin said.

"Just like Daddy," Bethany said, taking over with her mouth.

"Take your time," Martin said. "You'll get used to it."
Brian worked on his father's head, his tongue swirling around the soft foreskin, licking around the inside of his urethra. Bethany moved below. She started by licking his balls, her tongue eliciting a soft moan from Martin. Then she opened her mouth, letting each one of his testicles into her open lips. Martin had never known such pleasure, his entire penis given the full treatment as he gently thrust in and out of Brian's waiting mouth.

There was one more person to consider. Mary saw a space, a small little opening to apply a skill she had only seen performed. Bending down, she spread Martin's cheeks apart, sticking her tongue into his puckered hole. Martin let out a gasp of surprise, followed by a deep moan of ecstasy. It seemed every possible point of pleasure was being examined. His children using their mouths to alternate between sucking on his dick and balls, his wife tonguing his anus. It was overwhelming, receiving every second of attention. It was uplifting, sharing their secret together, working as one in sexual harmony.

And for Martin, sex was finally exhilarating again.

More than the pounding hot water turned the tight, cramped box into a cauldron of carnal pleasure. Every way he moved, Martin found a mouth willing to suck, to tug, to lick and lap up every private part. It made no difference that neither child could swallow him whole. They took turns, using their grip to choke up on his dick, letting him control his pace much as he could. As much as he loved fuck their beautiful teenage faces, his body responded equally to his wife working her tongue inside him. He couldn't decide which was more pleasurable, the attention paid to his sexual organ, or the delicate touch of her tongue on his rosebud.

Martin could barely contain himself. His balls bulged with the need to ejaculate. He tried to hold it in, only to find himself relentlessly fucking each face as it appeared in front of him. The pressure built up inside of him. And Martin possessed no more self-control or stamina than a teenager. He pulled out of Brian's mouth, his hips propelling him forward. Before Bethany could her brother's place, this motion brought him smooshed between the two. For one last stroke, his miraculous shot resulted from the effort of both son and daughter, his cum spreading on the side of both cheeks..

Bethany realized what was happening, gripping her Daddy's cock and directing the spray. On the other end, Mary felt her husband clench, his buttocking tightening as he unloaded years of built up tension all over their children's faces. Both of them waited with open mouths, letting the shots of cum hit them on the lips, tasting Daddy's seed with their tongues.

As he finished, barely standing, Martin managed to speak.

"Mary, honey look at this..."

As the water thudded around them, Bethany stared up at them. Cum dripped down her nose and onto her waiting tongue. Her brother's face was a similar portrait, wearing the same byproduct of satisfaction on his cheek and forehead, a long stand of semen stuck just above his eye. Martin wrapped his arm around his wife, holding her close as they watched.

"They look so beautiful," Mary said.

Bethany beamed, then with a finger, scooped up a long strand from her brother's forehead. She savored it in her mouth before leaning in to kiss him, swirling the same cum between the two siblings.

And after lavishing their attention on each other, indulging in their most forbidden longings in the shower, the Bloom family finally bothered to get clean.

*****

They took turns drying each other off before Martin collapsed onto the bed. Mary joined him, her hair wrapped in a towel, the rest of her body on a lurid display that seemed more natural by the minute.

"We aren't done with you yet you know," She said.

"I'm not a teenager anymore," Martin wheezed, feigned exhaustion.

"And yet..." Mary said. "You have two teenagers waiting to be pleased."

Martin groaned, his dick still a little sensitive as Mary touched it.

"Come on," Mary said. "I know you want to fuck Brian in the ass... and maybe Bethany too!"

He perked up.

"I think I can rally. I just need a minute."

She kissed him on the forehead.

"Hurry up honey," Mary said. "I just got in some toys I'm dying to show you."

He closed his eyes, zonking out in a post-orgasmic mini-nap. He might have stayed that way, awash in serotonin and the countless other chemicals that combined to lull him to sleep, had he not heard the screams of delight from downstairs.

"Oh god! Mommy that feels so good!"

He made his way down the staircase. His eyes still blurry, his mind barely adjusting to the reality, his dangling sex acting as a divining rod to the action. From the stairwell, he looked down into the open parlor room. Standing stupefied for a second, he tried to take in the new toys his wife wielded with such ease.

He could hear the loud buzzing of the Hitachi vibrator she pressed against Bethany, their baby girl's face flushed with pleasure as she squatted on the flooring, working the thing around her clit. Martin wondered if she intended to force the oblong head into her parting, suddenly concerned about his own inadequacy by comparison. To his childish relief, she never tried inserting it, letting the wand buzz against her clitorus. She started lowering her other hole slowly onto a black bulbous toy with a flared base, held in her mother's waiting hand.

"Go slow honey, this butt plug is awfully big."

The black object started to disappear as she sat on it.

"Oh, oh wow," Bethany said as her tight opening made contact. "Fuck it hurts!"

"Aren't you glad I asked you to take this first?"

"Ok, ok, ok, Mother knows best. Is it in yet?"

"You're about halfway there," Mary said. "You're doing so good honey..."

She stopped for a second, trying to catch her breath and relax as the black behemoth stretched her open. Martin could only make out the part outside of her ass, flared and disappearing little by little as she sat further on the floor. Mary moved her hands away, the object inserted far enough to remain in without her guiding it.

"It's the widest here. Relax, breathe..."

Bethany let out a painful moan, taking it a little more. Then the whole toy shot straight inside of her at once, having gone past the widest section in the middle. Her ass hit the ground with a loud thud.

Bethany let out a scream of shock.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck, fuck!"

The pain wasn't from the descent, her bottom only fell a few inches. The sudden introduction of the entire toy opened up the deepest part her anus all at once, stretching her open in ways she'd never experienced. Mary held her closely, her hands cupping her breasts, their mouths meeting in a passionate kiss. Bethany started moving the vibrator against herself. Her hips bulging to and fro, her ass growing accustomed, appreciating the new sensation.

After a minute or more, it became clear that Beth was no longer simply taking the toy, she was using the floor to push the thing deeper inside. She was fucking herself with the rubber base, vivaciously masturbating at each opening in her body.

Her work done, Mary stood up. Martin looked quizzically as the contraption tied around her waist. It looked almost exactly like a penis, from the flesh-like color to the round, slightly developed head. Martin walked all the way down the stairs, seeing his son bent over the couch, his ass pointed up for easy access.

"I'm glad you're up," Mary said. "Hopefully we can rouse something else."

"That shouldn't be too hard," Martin said. "Though I see you've grown an extra appendage. How is a man supposed to compete with such a modern woman?"

"That's right! You haven't seen this in action," Mary said. "I hope you don't mind, Brian has prepared a demonstration."

"Go ahead."

"Mommy is going to be gentle with you and get you ready for Daddy's big dick."

She positioned herself behind her son, the phallus slapping him between the cheeks. She took a second, coating the thing in lube. Her son opened easily for her. Alone, desperately needing any dick, Brian had gotten used to opening wide without such stimulation.

"Oh my god, Marty, look at him take it!"

She slipped inside of him almost effortlessly, surprised at how quickly she filled his hidden hole. She gave his ass a playful slap.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes..." Brian managed, his body draped over the couch.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, please!"

His desperation and the obscene reverse of roles inspired her. Already she was feeling more confident, relishing in her role as procurer of these game changing curiosities. Swallowing hard, she spoke up again,

"Please what?" Mary asked.

"Please have sex with me Mom!"

She did her best to hold onto his legs, finding it difficult to keep the toy positioned and exert enough force to go quickly enough. She started slowly, pulling in and out, hearing the soft, mewing moans, so feminine and docile. Mary slid almost all the way in and out of him, his ass eagerly swallowing up everything she fed. The other side of the double-ended sex toy worked back inside her, causing her to moan with each thrust.

"God it feels good to fuck you," Mary said. "I only wish I could feel the inside of you."

She began getting more of an understanding of the motions, moving with more speed.

"Does this feel good? Do you want more?"

"Yes Mom."

"Call me Mommy," She said, deciding on the spot. "Both of you, Daddy shouldn't get all of the fun. And for the next few minutes Mommy's in charge."

"Yes Mommy," Brian breathed out as Mary pulled all the way out.

"Now tell me what you want!"

"Fuck me... god please Mommy fuck me, I want it so bad..."

"How should Mommy fuck you?" She said as she shoved it back into him

"Hard!" He nearly choked on the words. "Fuck me hard Mommy!"

Her hips smacked into his with an unexpected force. She fucked him with an unyielding passion, sweat pouring down her body, her every muscle aching as she poured all of her energy into pounding his tight little hole. When she paused, she managed to call out encouragement.

"You feel good baby. So good, do you like Mommy using you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to touch your dick..."

"Yes..."

"Beg!"

"Please Mommy, please touch my dick..."

Her hand wrapped around him, his body arching so she could use the leverage to fuck.

"You really turned yourself into a slut with that toy didn't you?"

"Yes Mommy!"

"Are you Mommy's slut now?"

"Yes, Mommy!"

"Tell me."
"I'm Mommy's slut!"

"Will you do anything I ask?" She stroked him faster. "Anything?"

"Anything, please, anything just keeping fucking me..."

"Get Daddy hard!" Mary said. "Go ahead, ask him..."

"Dad- Daddy," He managed. "Can I suck you?"

Martin moved quickly, standing crouched on the couch, positioning his still flacid penis in his son's face. He slowly allowed it to dangle in front of Brian, whose lips brushed back and forth against it from the force of his fucking. After a few seconds of teasing, Martin let it fall into his mouth. His son greedily sucking and fucking simulateously.

Martin imagined he had looked the same way in the dark all those years ago, so slutty, so vulgar, so sexy. Brian eyes were closed, his body completely surrendered to the lust, slurping up the lengthy limp dick in his mouth. Martin looked over and saw that Bethany had re-positioned herself to watch, tottering on her buttplug, using the floor to fuck herself. Loud, orgasmic screams bellowed out of her mouth over the whirring sound of the vibrator. Lost in observing his daughter masturbate, Martin absently grew in his son's mouth, his dick deep-throating his lust lost baby boy.

"Don't be left out," Mary said.

Bethany then moved behind her Mom, bending over, her tongue finding her ass. It darted around, teasing Mary, it's tip barely parting her smallest hole. She buried her face between her Mom's buttocks, devouring her derriere in another delightful display of lust. Mary maintained momentum for a solid minute, giving Brian brief tugs on his dick as she fucked him. Then Mary let out a gasp, needing a second to pause as the passion pulsed up either side. Her own gratification barely impacted Brian, who slobbered all over his father's cock, letting the momentum push his ass back onto his mother's dildo.

The family fucked together in a display of harmous unity. Mary orgasmed, the sensation of the strap on sliding inside pairing perfectly with the tingling tongue gulping at her backside. Beth worked herself into a frenzy, tasting her mother. Her hand waved the vibrator around her clit, the butt plug shoved into her own ass. She started pulling the toy a little more than halfway out, then sitting down on it once or twice to feel the full force of being fucked. Finally, it became too much and Bethany collapsed with her climax, her nose resting against Mary's ass.

With an audible pop, Mary pulled out of Brian's ass, joining her baby girl in laying down exhausted on the floor. Martin keeping pushing in and out of his son's mouth, shocked and pleasantly surprised at how willing Brian seemed to accept anything his dad desired. Martin slapped him across the lips with his shaft, ramming himself down his throat.

"Come here, it's my turn," Martin said. "Do you want this inside of you?"

"Yes..." Brian breathed out through the cock in his face.

"Yes what?" Martin said, mimicking Mary. "You need to tell what you want me to do."

"Please Daddy, fuck my ass like Momny did."

"Good boy, come over here." Martin said, withdrawing his dick.

He sat down on the couch, positioning Brian by the hips so that he sat down onto his giant cock. He spread his cheeks, trying to make room for the head peeking out from the foreskin. Though Martin could make out the gaping hole from where his wife fucked their boy, he missed his first effort. And Brian proved his the depths of his depravity, bearing down against his father's body. He bit his lip, embracing the pain, relaxing just enough to wriggle down on that dick.

"Oh God..." Brian whimpered.

"It will get better."

The rest of Martin slid quickly into his limp son, filling him fully. Blinding pain prevented any resistance from the boy. Then he had help from the women in his family. Seeing Brian bounced around like a ragdoll, moving up and down on Daddy's lap, Mary and Bethany rallied. They both went to their knees, alternating between sucking on Brian's cock and balls as Martin moved inside of him. In seconds, his flaccid, comparatively small penis again swelled to size.

He reached his down his hands, grasping his dad's legs, trying to fit more inside of him. Brian was tighter than even Bethany. His sphincter squeezed tight around every inch, trying already to milk out every drop of Daddy's cream.

"You're a faggot like your father."

"Yes sir..."

"God you feel so good Brian, you're such a good little slut."

Brian's eyes rolled back into his head as he bounced up and down, forgetting every inch of masculinity in this newfound joy at being penetrated. There was something so different about a real man inside of him. Something that clicked into place after years of pretending and posturing. He threw himself into the act, committing fully to being a sex toy for his father. He moaned loudly, screaming at times like Bethany as he sprang up and down.

But try as he might to fuck himself harder, he could still barely take his father. The best strokes came from the motions that made Brian question whether the intense sexual response was pain or pleasure. These came from his father pounding into him, his strong hands forcing him to take it when he thought it would be impossible to continue. Even with his cock inside his mother's loving mouth, his balls lapped up by his sister, the most unimaginable satisfaction came from being fucked.

"Fuck this is just so hot!" Bethany said.

"Do you like this Brian?" Mary asked.

"He loves it, "Martin said. "Tell them."

"I love it. I love being fucked!"

The words came out slowly, as though Brian was drunk on dick.

"Look on how much he can take," Bethany said. "Mom have you ever?"

"No, not in my ass," Mary said. "He's such a good boy. No he's such a good slut."

"I'm jealous," Bethany said.

The two stopped for a second, watching with fascination as father continued to fuck son. Then Bethany broke from her daze.

"Oh god this is too hot, I can't wait anymore," Bethany said. "Fuck me baby brother!"

With delicate care, she managed to climb onto of Brian's lap, easily fitting his cock into her overstimulated sex. Her lips spread apart, Brian passively driving into her pussy, fitting little more than half of himself inside. The angle was barely workable, and Brian could feel the protruding curve of the toy on the other side of his sister's pussy. She wrapped her hands around his neck, shoving her small breasts into his face. He was being fucked in two different ways, each submissive.

She couldn't quite fit every inch of her brother inside of her. With the butt plug still inserted he seemed so much bigger. Her body permeated with an intense passion. Her pussy clenched around the head of his cock, trying desperately to keep it in. He came out, only to feel a hand inserting him again. Martin then reached around, holding his daughter by the ass. He pushed harder into his son.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers