The Origins of Incest Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers

It was almost like the father was fucking them both. His thrusts permeated through two bodies, their bodies responding in uncontained, uncontrollable moans.

"God Brain fuck me. Fuck me!"

Brian could barely breathe, let alone speak.

"It's so hot watching you fuck Daddy. You're his little bitch just like me huh?"

The three of them worked together in tandem, moving slowly, Martin having to lead. He cautiously kept his cock from moving too quickly, letting his baby girl enjoy her brother's body. Two pairs of hands felt up her tits, tweaking her nipples, pulling their bodies close together as Bethany climaxed.

"Oh wow!"

She bounced off Brian's cock, cutting her orgasm short, leaving her demanding more. The intense sensation in her ass, unexplored and inexperience, demanded attention.

"Daddy, I want to know what Brian felt. Fuck me in the ass."

"Are you sure?" Martin said.

"And I want you to keep fucking me," Bethany said to her brother.

Father and son disconnected slowly, Brian letting out a deep breath as his Dad pulled out. Before he could react, Bethany pushed him down onto the sectional, coming after his body like an unbroken animal. One hand pinned down his effortless arms, the other reaching for his soaking organ, already aching and dripping pre-cum. Bethany pounced on her brother, inserting him easily into her. She reached around, twisting at the butt plug that refused to budge. She gave it another pull, then shuddered as she unearthed it from her eager ass.

Riding Brian, her Dad came behind her, pushing Bethany down, adjusting her ass to squeezed in between the two. Brian's cock and balls slapped against his father's as he continued ravaging his sister. His hands reached up, holding her tits, pulling her down onto his lap as Martin forced his closer to him. She lay forward on his chest, kissing him gently as Martin's dripping dickhead touched her gaping butthole. He was too aroused to practice much patience. Once aligned, he flung his body forward with too much energy, stuffing his daughter all at once.

"FUCK!"

"Are you okay?" Mary asked. "Does it hurt?"

"I'm so fucking full, both of you are like one huge dick!"

"Are you okay?" Her mother asked again.

"No, yes, god I don't know. I just need it."

Martin could feel his son on the other side of Bethany, his cock protruding ever so slightly as they both had their way with her. At first, both father and son couldn't managed to move much, and certainly not at the same time. Brian had the easy entrance at first, pounding into his sister as she moaned, giving her a chance to adjust to the big Daddy dick in her virgin hole.

Feeling himself shrinking a little, Martin started to move. Brian took a break, trying to stay as still as possible as Martin slowly moved inside of her. Her ass accepted more from him, adjusting to take it as he worked up a rhythm.

"Oh my God! Yes!"

"Does Daddy's dick feel good little girl?"

He was picking up the pace, not quite taking her in the same ravishing fashion as before, but certainly pressing her near the brink.

"I feel so used. Thank you, thank you both. I'm so close..."

"I want you to cum," Martin said. "I want you to cum from both of your holes. Used up in the sluttiest way a girl can be taken, fucked in every hole all at once..."

"God I'm cumming!" Bethany screamed. "It's so good. Keep fucking me! Please Daddy, keep fucking my ass!"

Inspired, Mary moved from rubbing Beth's breasts to crouching above her son's face. Slowly she squatted, lowering her lips down until Brian got the idea. He opened his mouth and start lapping tenderly at his mother's pussy. Bethany looked up from her orgasm induced coma and craned her neck, sitting up the best she could while balancing on both dicks. Mary saw the effort and angled herself down, letting her daughter's head rest on those bosomy breasts. With two dicks inside of her, Beth greedily latched again onto her mother's nipple.

Muffled by those voluptuous curves, her orgasmic cry went unheard except by her mother. Mary gently stroked her daughter's hair, whispering sweet nothings into her ear as both men renewed the loving depredation of her body. Her pussy and asshole swelled up tighter than ever, stretched out and yet squeezing hard against the twin intruders. Father and son competed for extra attention, uncontrolled, unleashed from any obligation. The moans melted into screams of pleasure and pain, the perfect metamorphosis of the two into a submissive state of helpless contentment.

Martin was the more aggressive, though not by much. Brian altered his focus from his own needs to his mother's, working his tongue all around her pussy. Mary reached down, the tips of her fingers brushing against her boy's cock as she played mercifully with Bethany's clit. Her girl slumped over again, convulsing in another unexpected and unheralded orgasm, her neck losing control over the muscles that kept it up.
"It's too much, it's too much..."

"Do you want us to stop?" Martin managed, pausing on the brink of orgasm.

"No please don't stop. Just use me! No matter what I say, don't stop!"

"Oh god..." Mary whispered.

Mary shook with her own pleasure. Her hand propped up her baby girl's head, forcing her to stay in one position, almost biting down on her nipples as she riveted back and forth on Brian mouth.

Brian couldn't last long.

Neither of the men could.

"I want to be filled. I want to be bred with your cum. Please..."

Brian reacted to her shout almost as a command. The head of his dick started to twitch. His desperate dick shot up into his sister's desperate cunt, adding his cream to her wicked body. Even as he shot rope after rope inside of her, he kept pumping up into her, faster than before, trying to shake out the last drop.

He made to move, trapped underneath the weight of his family, when he heard his sister.

"Oh god, I can feel my brother's cum inside of me. No, no please try and stay in, stay in until..."

She lost her breath, her body again experiencing another climax. With the insatiable abilities of an undersexed teenage boy, his dick kept its stamina. He pushed back against it's retreat, staying hard long enough for Martin to near his end.

"Please finish Daddy," Bethany begged quietly. "I need it so bad."

"I'm going to cum..." He managed between breaths.

"That's it, cum in me Daddy. I want my whole family to have used me."

"I'm close..."

She let out a wail, clearly more pain than pleasure.

"Just finish Daddy... finish..."

She smiled as his warm seed spread inside her tight little hole. On both ends, her body leaked out against each cock, letting loose the seeping start of twin creampies. Bethany took a deep breath, suddenly all too aware of the uncomfortably large dicks in each of her ends. Her feat accomplished, she climbed up, using her mother's breasts to steady herself.

As she stood, a nearly biblical flood of cum dripped down onto her brother's cock, covering him with the steamy end of their sex. Brian hand moved again to his prick, desperate for another cum. He didn't need to lift a finger. Martin went to work, swallowing the cum covered cock in one motion. He was joined by his girls, they each took turns sucking until Brian shot another load into his mother's mouth.

"Wow..." Mary said as they stood.

She hadn't swallowed it all, letting the last few blasts spray her face. Though Mary wore the most recent traces on her face, everyone had been covered in a wet, sticky mess of their own indulgence.

"Let me help you with that..." Bethany said,.

Her mouth met her Mom's, letting her tongue lap up the cum remaining on her chin before reaching down to her breasts. With one finger, she curled it across the cum she had missed on one cheek, letting the digit slide into her mouth with a seductive lick.

"I hope there's more where that came from," Bethany said, giving her brother a slap on the ass.

"I'm sure there is," Mary laughed.

There was a brief pause. Brian lay exhausted on the couch. The women kissed again, taking joy in savoring the seed spread across their bodies.

Martin stood up to stretch, then stared in shock, seeing what the rest of his family was too preoccupied to notice. He froze, unable to speak, looking blankly at the far end of the room.

But no one noticed.

Mary broke away from her daughter's embrace, speaking almost shyly. She pointed at the cum dripping down Bethany's legs from both sides.

"Maybe I can help you clean up," her mom said. "Maybe using the same method."

"Oh god Mom, give me a minute to recharge, and then we'll see."

Then another voice called out, resonating across the parlor room, announcing with its austerity that the Bloom family had not been alone. And yet, it's command was not a condemnation or reproach. The voice came out melodiously, almost cheerfully as it clamored across the main room.

"Perhaps we will all have a chance to see the Bloom family again later," Dr. Proctor said, brushing off the awkward scene in front of a half dozen stupefied guests. "I guess some sexual proclivities do run in the family."

Mortified, the family tried to cover themselves. Martin hiding his cock with his hands, Mary grabbing the nearest pillow.

"Please accept my apologies," Aiko Proctor said, bowing. "A medical emergency on the island distracted me from my obligations and I did not remind the Bloom's of our visit to their home."

"But for now," Proctor added gracefully, leading the group away. "I would invite you to see the library where Liam Bloom cultivated a collection of books and oddities..."

And as they walked away from the family, bare ass naked and blushing, Mary heard a few of the men talking.

"Did you see the hooters on the mother..."

"And the daughter... Do you think she'd believe I was her cousin?"

"Fuck off Samuel!"
"If my mom looked like that..."

"If our mom's looked like that, they'd need to build another penthouse."

Despite it all, Mary beamed, listening to the compliments as the family scurried away.

"What did they call this place again?"

"The islanders call it Liam's Cove."

"It's more like Lot's Cove."

The rest let out a laugh.

"It's cute, clever, and more subtle than the obvious,"

"What's the obvious?"

A last voice rang out.

"Incest Island."

Afterword: Thank you for reading, I know it was a long journey. This is a contest piece, so please vote. If you enjoyed the story, please comment or message me. Your feedback has been the inspiration to continue stories in the Incest Island series.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers