The Origins of the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How the fuck..." She began both stammering and giggling at the realization that something was being shown to her.

"Let's get the kids home in a bit and in bed and I'll show you for it's nearly impossible to just explain it."

So an hour later as we prepared the children for bed Jenna couldn't contain her questions anymore. She had to know; she needed to see it again and wanted to know everything. I told her reassuringly that if she just gave me a little longer and the kids were asleep, I'd be able to show her everything.

Finally the kids were in bed and the two smaller ones had come out a few times for the bathroom or drinks or their nightly routine. Then I took her hand and told her to just trust in me I'd explain everything shortly, and not to let go of my hand. As I stepped through a portal window, mentally having already mapped out where I would take her, I pulled her along, quickly stepping out the other side. We were standing on a beach in Hawaii where we had frequented while we lived there. This had been one of her favorite spots. I told her to open her eyes and then watched as the awe spread over her face.

"What kind of trick is this Stephen," she inquired.

"This is only one of my many abilities Jenna," I began sitting down in the sand, "I can also step through one of those portals that can allow me to step back in time, I have much more strength than I have ever allowed you to see and also I am immortal."

"Haha," she laughed, "Ok so where are we really, the sun feels so warm and yet, I know we have to be inside somewhere in our house."

"Ok, to fix any disbelief on this aspect alone baby tell me anywhere we have ever been together that you would like to go."

"My mom and dad's house," she replied.

"Ok once again, hold on to me and be quiet when we get there I'm going to set us in your old bedroom and we don't know if they are home, awake or asleep either, are you sure there's nowhere else you'd rather go that I can put us without risk of being seen, heard or noticed?"

"Wildwood Inn," she spoke after a moment of thought, "I think a room there would be nice or just somewhere on the grounds."

Plotting the course in my head I took her hand and stepped through the opening and out the other side as quickly as possible. We stood in the domed area

"Oh, my fucking God!" Jenna exclaimed. "How is this possible?"

I grabbed her hand and then led her through one more window, stepping out quickly in our backyard. "Ok take a deep breath baby, I'm going to lay a lot on you very quickly and then I'll try to answer any questions you may have."

"First of all I'm basically three thousand years old and have been walking this earth in one form or another for that many years. I have recently, well recently to me, nearly a century or so for you, a new ability that allowed me a full body transformation and the ability to embrace childhood again and grow up and do all the things people wish they could do over again."

I took a pause and kissed her soft lips, "Just hang in there this won't take long. You've always wondered why I couldn't really gain weight, why I fluctuate within about thirty pounds constantly and have since we met, when rightfully with what I eat I should easily be pushing three or four hundred pounds. My metabolism is higher than can be recorded; it's just an after effect really of what I am."

Now I paused, letting the tension build for just a moment. "Yes, you know I still have speed even at this age, speed to rival most 18-year olds. You know I am stealthy, graceful and intelligent, and very, very viral. All of these add up to what I actually am. Yes, my dear I am one of the oldest living vampires."

Jenna chuckled her disbelief, "Ok, what kind of hoax is this you know that there aren't really vampires, that is just Hollywood."

"Jenna, I have many abilities and talents and can share them with you but first you have to believe me. What would convince you of the truth? Yes, there are many myths about vampires, and sure a lot of them are true, some of the bloodlines have thinned out over the thousands of years and as a half- breed, or bitten vampire then spawns or creates a new vampire the bloodline thins even more. This leads to stupidity among our kind that think they are immortal. I can honestly tell you that among all the vampires past, present, or future I am one of the original ten. "

"Show me your fangs, and why can you walk in daylight? What about the kids? What other abilities? Why haven't you turned me into a vampire?" her questions all came out in a rush.

"Ok," I grinned opening my mouth, slowly letting my eyeteeth down into sharp point, willing them down. "They only come out when we are threatened or want them to be seen. They can't be seen in an x-ray and if someone does see them, we can just "glamour" for lack of a better word. Daylight, ah that is such bullshit created for the movies. There have been halflings, that for some strange reason were albinos, or have had, Systemic lupus erythematosus. In short a disease that wouldn't allow them to be exposed to sunlight." I took a deep breath before continuing, "Our children are rare in the fact that I have not had any other children throughout all these years. So, they are the purest of vampire blood, the only way they could be purer would be if you had been either a vampress or one of the other original ten. They will come into their powers when they turn approximately 16, although Daphne is already showing signs of maturity now. This will not make them evil by any means. They will not have to bite, or kill anyone, there are supplements out there today for our kind. "

I gave it all a moment to sink in before continuing, "As for other abilities, we've established I can be anywhere instantaneously, I'm immortal, the ability to shift into another body when or if I ever need to, of course hypnotism, to some degree time travel. The time travel I'm still working out. Which also presents one question on what you choose to do after we've discussed this? I haven't turned you into a vampire because I wasn't sure if you wanted to be one. Plain and simple it's not a normal life, you must keep it hidden, all of our family will die before we do and honestly once the bond is forged you will remain with me forever. This is not like the tv show where if I make you, I can release you. To make a life mate, one that is immortal, and one that would have as close to my powers as possible you'd have to draw off my blood as well. That bond can never be broken, what you see I can see. Everything you do I will be aware of, if I command you to do something, you'd never have a choice in the matter. You would be with me forever unless one of us was killed, highly unlikely. Also, I know now how you feel about control and your freedom; I couldn't impose that on you immediately when you came home for obvious reasons. "

One more long pause and then I finished my part before allowing her to speak again, "Now there are four ways this can go. You can choose to walk away, plain and simple and I wouldn't blame you. If you did that, I'd leave all the memories and we would just get a divorce, of course I'd wipe your memories of this and I'd do my best to keep an eye on the kids. Second if you chose to walk away, I could erase myself from your memories and the kids, plus all of your family. It'd take virtually a day to do so removing myself from all but then disappearing, so there'd be no pain at my loss for you and the family. Third, I can change you from nearly any time since we've been together. If you want the body from our beginning, I can do that, or I can go back and change anything in our past that you don't want there. Lastly, I can change you now; you'd be basically how you are at right this moment, although after a little while your body would gain the ability to transform with certain abilities if I helped you with the right teaching. But for a while you'd still have the same body and mindset."

Jenna, smiled and softly began crying, I had feared this so many options, so much to handle at once for her. We still had not completely worked out everything between us and that left a little hesitation. I knew she needed to decide once and for all if this was the life she wanted and for her to know that there'd never be much possibility of leaving me. She would not be enthralled per se, but she would be tied to me by her blood and for security for all time.

"Stephen, I love you and normally I'd take longer to think about this but with all the possibilities and the love and devotion you've given me over the past year knowing what you are and how you've kept all of this hidden. You never visited me during my deployments Is the only thing that bothers me. If you'd have done this none of the things that happened would have. I don't want you to go back and erase the memories forever either. You are a part of our lives and always will be." With this Jenna paused, letting me take in what she was saying, possibly for dramatic effect as well.

"I do love you, I always have, and it's changed over time. This also explains your insatiable attitude towards sex, your anger's intensity, your competitiveness, and the control. You've had 3,000 years to hone all of this and learn and explore. So, there's never been this insatiable need for you to travel and explore now." She hesitated for a breath, "I want to join you, I have nothing to hide and I am sorry for the things I have done, but now I have more than a lifetime to make them up to you."

"Jenna this isn't about making things better baby," I began with slight remorse, "but I had to come clean, there's only so much time to change things before Daphne starts her transformation and has questions. It would make me the happiest man or rather being in the world to change you but there can't be any hesitation. "

Jenna stepped towards me and reached down, her hand slipping under my shirt and beneath the waistband of my jeans, she ran her nails along the length of my quickly hardening cock and began to stroke it. "First take me somewhere magnificent and fuck me, then I want you to change me."

I thought long and hard knowing that once this started there would be no returning. "Jenna one final thing, you will be down basically with the flu, out of it for a few days until the change has completely occurred. Then you will be fine, normally it takes about seventy two hours' time."

Jenna unbuttoned my pants with the other hand and freed my throbbing cock; she knelt down in front of me and opened her mouth, looking up with the kinkiest of smiles she descended on my cock with her hungry lips, tongue lashing at the head and her eyes never leaving mine. I had not seen this hungry little slut in almost a year; she was back and with a vengeance. I was so turned on and now that she knew what I was I allowed my pulsing cock to elongate and thicken. It reached a full 12 inches in length and 6 inches in width. Knowing that it would hurt her a little but that with her soon to be abilities she'd heal while she rested after I bit her, I remained this size. Jenna's lips widened with my girth and she smiled up.

Pulling back for a moment, "How did you do that?" she asked before plunging back down, she took a deep breath and pushed her own head down until the tip was in her throat. I smiled down at her amazed at her ability and wished I had presented her with this large a cock long before.

Jenna was working up and down on my shaft and unbeknownst to me working her hand down to lift her skirt and pull her panties to the side. She was working her fingers across her swollen clit and slipping them inside her pussy. At once she stood up, "Transport us somewhere now," she commanded as she slid back and pushed the head of my cock inside her. I thought quickly about where to go and I knew exactly where I wanted to be. The one place I wanted to have her the most and hadn't had a chance this past summer. I only hoped no one was there now. I mentally brought up a window and as I thrust hard into her with half of my length we entered and exited the vortex in our villa in the Bahamas. The house was empty luckily and I quickly lifted Jenna up impaling her on my shaft as I carried her to the four poster bed.

"Bury it all in me I want to feel everything," Jenna begged as I slid the full length inside her and began to fuck her, not make love, nothing slow and sensuous. This was a furious, sweaty fucking that left her poor tiny pussy battered and bruised and quivering when we were finally done. She had raked her nails across my back, and bitten me all over my shoulders and neck.

As the night began to give way to the dawn, I slid down one last time to lap at Jenna's hungry, pulsing holes. I had left her completely fucked and sated for now and she was still whimpering and moaning as her firm but soft silky clit was tickled by my tongue. Oh, soon enough she would know the hunger and desire of the vampire. The lust and uncontrollable urges of a newly changed one. I had only heard rumors to this point and I must admit I and my always ready cock were more than excited about this possibility.

I scooped Jenna up and walked through the window that appeared before us, stepping out in our bedroom at home and laying her on the bed softly. "Ah I don't think I can go again honey," she whispered.

"Don't worry honey," I began, "I'm not going to fill you again, this time I'm going to make two holes, then I will give you a drink from me. I know you've never done drugs, but I've been told this is one of the ultimate highs during the transformation. Don't worry; I'll be here with you the entire time baby."

Slowly I leaned forward, I didn't have much hesitation, just the briefest of them, I had never changed anyone before and had been reluctant to do so. But this was with her consent and what she wanted so I would do it and welcome her to the order. Tilting my head back I opened my mouth and willed my teeth to extend into their fangs, quickly leaning down I brought my mouth to this sexy woman's neck and then bit through the flesh. Puncturing her carotid artery, sucking in deep mouthfuls of the blood, oh the deliciousness of it. It wouldn't take much longer, Stephen thought to himself, he stopped and licked the wound allowing it to close. He wanted two more places on her body and one was just for fun while the other was erotic and the other mainline in her veins. He lifted the sheet away and teased a nipple, allowing it to harden before slipping one fang through the flesh, he knew it would hurt but not for long and she had always enjoyed a little rough play on her nipples. Reaching across his nightstand he grabbed a hoop that would fit and slipped it into the opening. Quickly he licked the site and allowed the wound to close around the hoop.

Now for the finale, he slipped further beneath the blanket and opened Jenna's legs, Stephen slipped between them and found the artery running just on the inside of her thigh close to her sex and then bit. He sucked the blood slowly from the wound running his fingers up into her center, teasing her clit as he did it. He wanted Jenna to associate this transformation with the sexual reawaking of the wanton slut within. Slowly he pulled away, with some reluctance he managed to break the hunger inside him. It had been very rare that he took human blood and never to this degree, never to drain to the point of creating a vampire or changing someone.

Slipping back up to rest on the bed beside Jenna, Stephen pondered where to open on himself to allow her to drain. His devious mind thought that his cock would be the best place, and the most fun, but he decided that could come eventually. She would get several transfusions of his blood over the next few months in his hopes to make her strong and connected to him without question. Turning his wrist over he bit down and allowed a wound to stay open and then brought his wrist to her open waiting mouth. She knew what to expect as she began to drink, slowly even now she could taste what began as a metallic taste of blood turned almost into a fine wine. She was amazed, it tasted so good. Jenna would later liken it to getting drunk the first time without the hangover. It was just very sweet and intoxicating.

After about two minutes Stephen pulled his wrist away, Jenna clung to it still trying to suck and gain more of the nectar but it would not come yet. Stephen leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Now baby, just rest, I'll get the kids ready and to school. I'll be back to check on you in a little bit. Don't go anywhere."

Stephen closed the door behind him and went out to make breakfast for the kids. He went back to check on Jenna several times throughout the morning as she slept like the dead. The kids all wanted to see her but Stephen put them off saying mommy wasn't feeling well and that she would probably be in bed most of the morning. Finally, he was able to get them all three off to school and he began to prepare for Jenna's reawaking.

Opening a window he stepped through to a cavern buried deep in the Appalachian Mountains. He had prepared this for an emergency or any unforeseen disaster, also just for in case Daphne had changed too quickly and had a bloodlust set in. A few pints of blood weren't going to do too much damage if he took them out now. He could always jump into a blood bank and refill with. He paused to think for a moment, it was only a matter of time now before Daphne changed. He had watched her this morning and her speed was growing, she didn't realize it but watching her he had noticed that she had dropped a mug and caught it in midair without realizing it. Not that significant if one didn't know what to watch for, normally it would have just been an amazing save.

Conjuring back up the window he stepped through and into his bedroom. Jenna was lying on the bed with a salacious grin; he looked at the sheets and noticed the rise and fall as she was stroking her moist center. She looked up at him with hungry eyes, eyes that had changed their hue and were now glowing with a radiant purple tinged iris. He had heard that sometimes they didn't stay down for the full three days. Sometimes, just rarely the change was quick and the lusts grew immediately. Sitting down on the bed he opened the bag he had stuffed the blood in and opened one, he opened Jenna's mouth and poured some of the liquid in and let her taste the new infusion.

Jenna thought this one wasn't as good, maybe because of two separate reasons, one being it didn't belong to Stephen, and two for nearly the same reason but this one didn't have the same aging to it his was blessed with. Her body was on fire, lust filled her and all she could think about was feeling his cock deep inside her again, at this point she didn't care where. She wanted to feel him in her shaven little pussy which even now was sucking and clenching at her fingers. Her tight little ass also was feeling quite empty and she wanted to feel him thrusting in there again claiming her. She also had the urge to taste his cum and know the essence that truly exuded life now.

Time seemed to stand still as Jenna finished the pint of blood; she tossed the bag to the side and grabbed Stephen's hand, bringing it to her aching swollen nipple which he had pierced. "Tug it, I want to feel the pain," she whimpered. She reached between his legs and took hold of his cock and pulled him closer, she decided then that she wanted to taste him right now. It was maddening beyond her belief that she couldn't control the lust. She sat up and ripped his pants off clutching his ass and pulling his cock to her open waiting mouth. Jenna bobbed up and down sucking hard, willing him to fill her mouth with cum. She was rewarded fairly quickly by catching him off guard and not even giving him a chance to warn her.