The Origins of the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen held up a hand, "Girls can go off and chat in a few moments, "first I'd like to remind you that Jared and Elly, as well as the staff have no idea about what we truly are. Oh and by the way Daphne, before you find out from the mouthy one here," Stephen said winking at Tanara,"I am also what boils down to King of the Vampires."

"Wait, what...," Daphne said looking at her father, "Is this just some bs, so that I listen or are you being completely honest here."

Tanara looked to her father who stood up, he knew that Daphne was not being disrespectful at all but learning that the man that had been just your stay at home father for a little while and then finding out he was a vampire, and at that a 3000 or so year old vampire and now the king of them could be a bit overwhelming. "My dear, your father is indeed the king of vampires. I am his second in command as far as any decisions or if there should ever be a battle again. But those are more in the days of yore that we went out as a group to fight. Now with the world's population that would be quite unfeasible."

Daphne nodded, "Thank you sir," she said to Sabien, turning back to her father she started again. "Dad, this is so cool, so how is it you've kept all this hidden for so long?"

And so it began Stephen laid out the last few years and why he had decided to stay away from the order. With Sabien running things there had been no need for him to be around, as well as the fact that there had been no pressing matters if there had been Sabien would have been able to reach out telepathically and find communicate the need to him.

Tanara looked at Daphne, "I really never have been able to play with a friend your age, even when I was that age it was a completely different time. I wouldn't mind doing some of the things you like to do while we talk and I may be able to teach you how to control your urges and maybe even impart a power or two to you. Who knows you may rub off on me and in a few years, we may venture to college together? I've always wanted to go back again and explore some type of possible career and also the night life of a college student. "

It was all going so smoothly and then Stephen saw that mischievous grin in Tanara's eyes. He knew that she wouldn't have any sexual influence over his underage daughter but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to lure her way into his and Jenna's bed while she was here. Not that he would likely complain, she was as sexy as any other girl he had ever laid eyes on barring his wife, and in his head that thought rang true, he knew it to be a mixture of the love and lust he still felt for the woman by his side after being together for nearly 16 years. But if Jenna wanted to allow the little vixen into their bed he had no complaints.

Jenna nudged Stephen, "Don't even think about it buster," she whispered into his ear smiling all the while.

Jenna and Stephen sat down with Sabien and Isolde, Jenna had so many questions that she knew could only be answered by Stephen and Sabien. She still had so many questions namely how it was that her husband was "king" of the vampires and yet she had still never known that he was a vampire. That was the part that both terrified her and excited her the most the fact that in all reality she was married to the oldest king in the world. Yeah let that sit for a few moments.

Jenna began her questions, "So how does this hierarchy work in the vampire world."

Stephen looked to Sabien who raised an eyebrow in question. Stephen gave him the nod to go forward with how things worked and with very little hesitancy Sabien began.

"Well Jenna, the code of our vampire brethren is fairly strict in some aspects and rather vague in others. Such as there are very few rules governing the making of vampires. Naturally born ones, such as our children are acceptable, mainly because they are halflings. You may not turn anyone under the age of 17, preferably 21 so that if they choose to remain that age for a long time then there are no questions or complications. We prefer some level of maturity immediately in new converts; it's when you have immature converts that you begin to run into problems. They nearly always want to make others after a year or two and then there is the problem of instituting the rules. Next is that much like the tv show "True Blood" and the "Twilight" movies there are governing bodies for us as well. Each continent has 7 different "sheriffs" or for lack of a better description leaders and enforcers and they all answer to our, order of the ten.

Tanara smiled, "But of course sir, I did not mean to offend."

Stephen smiled back and walked up the stairs to his bedroom, upon opening the door there stood his stunning wife, decked out with pigtails and the little white shirt tied at her tummy with her nipples hard and clamped showing through. He also slowly glanced down taking in the outfit, the garter belt, the stockings, with little pink bows on the top of the thighs. Her high heels and the sexy smile she had on her face.

"Welcome sir, I think I need a little extra tutoring on my vampire history tonight," she said, kneeling down in front of him and reaching for the zipper on his pants...

*****

That's the end for now, there's a lot more in store for this as I retool this story. Please vote and feel free to comment or send me a line. Thanks again, hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing.

Quick note, this was originally submitted under a different name. Designation Wolf, I am that same author, I just couldn't log into this profile for several years and only just recently unlocked it again. I wanted to bring all my stories back together in the same place. So this way you know I'm not plagiarizing this work.