The Osaka Riders of Glorious Youth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, all ready for bed," Chieko said.

"Oh my goodness, he looks so cute like that like," Aiko added, "It's making me terribly horny."

"Hmm, me too," the others concurred. They threw me a blanket.

Sakura dimmed the lights and the three girls dropped their robes and converged on the sofa that gave me the best view. They began exploring each other with their hands and searching out exciting places to caress with their lips. I could tell these girls were well practiced. Their legs and arms became intertwined as the moans of pleasure grew louder. It was becoming very uncomfortable for me, which I'm sure is the exact result they wanted. My cock filled the confines of the cage. It became painful when Sakura opened the drawer of the end table, pulled out a large pink dildo and inserted it in Aiko's pussy.

Aiko laid back on the sofa in conspicuous ecstasy while Sakura skillfully guided the giant phallus in and out of her, twisting it in circles and angling it into every deep place she could reach. The dildo glistened with Aiko's wetness in the pale light. Meanwhile Chieko had knelt down and pushed Sakura's legs apart. She was giving her pussy a thorough licking while she attended to her own pleasure with her fingers. I had never seen anything so wildly sexual in my whole life. I was dying for release. I was only hoping there wouldn't be any permanent damage to my cock.

The girls changed positions and duties several times before they finished. They must have had numerous orgasms each. At some point I realized this was actually more for their benefit than my own torture. After what seemed like hours they wrapped themselves in blankets, turned off the lights and fell asleep with their arms and legs still intertwined. Sometime during the night Aiko got up and lay down next to me. She wrapped a blanket around both of us and pressed her body against mine. "Don't worry," she whispered, "It's almost over." We slept that way for the rest of the night.

End of part 1

12