The Oster Bunny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like complete bullshit," I said, aware that a rabbit girl was burying her head in my arms, and crying.

"Basically, she's magic and now you possess her, kind of like how you own a leprechaun if you can guess its name, and by owning her you gained a little bit of fairy magic as well. This is really special Jim. This doesn't happen often. You just basically hit the Osterite version of the jackpot."

I didn't know what to say to that. I awkwardly cupped this weird girls ass and looked down at her. Her eyes looked bigger and brighter than anything I had ever seen. Like they were in an anime cartoon. I started to get hard.

Debbie took the Leporidae Sprite in her arms and walked her to the church. I followed behind watching the rabbit girl's tight little ass next to Debbie's full womanly one. She guided us around rutting couples, dotting the forest, and luckily everyone was too busy to notice this magical creature in their midsts.

"We are going to want to keep this a secret or it will ruin the ceremony. Everyone is going to want to meet her, and of course, the stud who captured her." She smiled back at me.

"I didn't do anything," I said.

"You're basically now this church's most important person. A creature like this brings great blessings on our church. We are going to do everything in our power to make sure you are happy with us."

"You will have to talk to my wife about that," I muttered.

"We will," said Debbie.

What had I gotten myself into?

Debbie smiled and stared at my now hardening cock. Sneaking around, with all the sexual activity finished, made me more conscious that I was naked outside, and I wasn't really that much of an exhibitionist. Still the two naked bodies and the way that Debbie cradled the Leporidae Sprites head in her arms as they walked, certainly helped.

A few minutes later. Debbie had dropped me off in one of the drawing rooms of the church still naked and told me that she was going to find the head druid and start the ceremony. She walked away with the sprite who looked back at me with concern My nakedness made everything, especially sitting, feel awkward.

A few minutes Sandra came in. I stopped breathing. She was completely naked. Her body was perfect. Her breasts were high and young and bounced as she walked towards me. Her nipples were hard and her aureoles perfectly round and only a slightly darker shade of skin. Her stomach muscles flexed and moved as she walked. She was athletic and curvy, exactly like the college cheerleaders I had seen on TV. She strutted forward with a sexy walk and squatted between my legs. My new rock hard cock was sitting on her face.

As if she was amused, she reached over and pulled it aside, so that she could look up at me unobstructed. I looked down at the prettiest redhead I had ever seen battering her eyelashes between my legs. I could feel her hot breath on my balls.

"Well, aren't you just full of surprises Old Man. First "Wild Hunt", and not even a true believer, and you caught yourself a woodland spirit."

I was speechless. Yesterday, I was monogamous. Today I had fucked my wife's hairdresser, owned a mythological creature, and was about to receive oral sex from a girl who looked like she could be in a Playboy spread.

"I want to show you something," said Sandra. She pulled her hair back behind her ears with one hand, while with the other perfectly manicured hand she grabbed a hold of my cock. It looked huge and aggressive in her tiny grip. her ears were pointed like an elf or a Vulcan.

"When I was conceived, my father was fucking a woman that came from the same realm as your rabbit girl. That was the last time we have had a visitor from that realm. He found her on a hunt same as you. And according to the custom, he claimed her. She wasn't his wife. She wasn't his lover. She was a slave he kept leashed in his basement. He held her as a slave until she gave birth to me, then she died."

"I don't know why the Gods gave her to him as a gift. Like you, he was never a true believer. He joined for the pussy. But he benefited from having a planar being as his slave. He became a powerful man. He used her powers for his own enrichment, but because he lacked self-esteem, he could not stop believing that my mother would leave him even when she was magically bound to him. So he locked her away, even though the congregation resisted, and of course, he kept her bound in the darkness, away from her daughter, and she died of a broken heart.

"It sounds like a fairy tale."

She took a second to run her tongue along the underside of my cock.

"I suppose it was a fairy tale." She said after she had finished tasting my cock, making duck lips around the crown, and making sure it was wet with spit. "That is what Osterism is. Making fairy tales real. But my father's cruelty had a price. And keep in mind, these creatures come from the world where a certain amount of medieval level cruelty is expected. Because he did not share her with the church, we could not receive her blessing. Because of his cruelty to her, we believed we were cursed."

"Since then we have not had another visitor for twenty years. Some blame my father for that. So I now have an important place in this church since I am half-Fey. And the Elder Druid has asked me to step in as a counselor for you and your new companion Maya, her name is Maya by the way, and she is quite lovely, so that this time, things go well for our church."

With that, she started to blow me. Her lips were a perfect seal over my organ. Her mouth was wet and hot. She bobbed at the perfect beat to keep me on edge, and yet at the same time.

"God, whatever you say, I will treat her with so much respect, just keep doing what you're doing."

Sandra's eyes glowed Green and the wooden banister that I was sitting started to unwind like a snake and soon had my arms and legs bound to the chair.

Sandra kissed my balls. "Blessed be the balls. Keepers of the divine seed. She moved her face up along my dick until her mouth was over my dick, then slid down into her wet mouth. Her red lips made a ring around my cock. She started to slowly bob as I jerked around helpless.

Maya and Debbie came into the room while I was busy being tortured through fellatio. Maya had a silk collar around her neck that lead to a leash that was in Debbie's hands. She walked her over to me.

Maya's cheeks burned red staring at the Auburn head between my legs, but more she seemed concerned for me. She stepped over me and the girl and touched my damp skin with her fingers.

"Masu Watu," She whimpered, like a concerned puppy. Suddenly, the magical wooden bindings that held me released. I growled like a wolf and grabbed her. She squealed but did not resist.

I pulled her down onto my lap, ignoring Sandra, and thrust into her. She was impossibly tight and wet. I could see tears beading at the ends of her eyes, but I didn't care. Sandra's oral ministrations and built me up to a sexual rage that I was determined to sacrifice on this virginal creature. I started to fuck her hard, harder than I fucked anyone in my life, hard enough that her body shook with each thrust.

She held onto me tightly like a someone caught adrift in the sea storm would hold onto the remains of their ship, and whimpered with each hard satisfactory thrust.

Debbie kneeled on the bench beside me so that her large breasts brushed our heads as we rutted. On the other side, Sandra kneeled and reached across us to kiss Debbie.

I was surrounded by flesh, but all I could focus on was the writhing creature in my lap. I needed more leverage so I soon had her on her back on the bench with her legs over her head and her head in Debbie's lap. I punished her with my cock and she took it and submitted. We two were the only ones in the room.

Soon I was hungrily kissing her and she was kissing me back. Her kisses had lost some of that shy reserve that she had earlier had. Hands caressed my back and balls.

"Yes, fuck her," whispered Sandra in my ear.

Then I came and magically because honestly, it wasn't like I had ever been able to orgasm simultaneously with someone before, she came as well, and in a Hat Trick performance, Debbie and Sandra, who had turned their focus towards each other and were sixty-nining, also came.

And that was when I got my first taste of real magic. There were no shining lights or sounds effects. It was hard to imagine because imagination is about as close as you can get to have this feeling, but I felt an electrical confidence like I had just snorted the world's best cocaine, and I absolutely knew that I was the Protagonist in this story. The Hero. I knew that I was faster, smarter, stronger, luckier. That the next MMA fighter I saw, I would call him a motherfucker, and kick his ass. That I was a Golden God of fucking. My cock immediately hardened again and grew an inch inside the squealing girl.

At the same time, the rational me, the one that organized his bills so carefully into his bill organizing caddy his wife gave him for Christmas, and who always made sure to meticulously itemize all of my receipts for my taxes, that part was concerned by the danger in the feeling. This was the sort of confidence that makes you lose your shit, according to a million lessons learned in an every fantasy, or work of fiction ever written. Pride cometh and one ring and all that. Something that made me feel this powerful had to be bad.

My little slave looked up at me with eyes of devotion and I could already tell that this feeling changed how I saw her and the world. She was so weak, so tiny, so dominatable. Sandra and Debbie were kneeling right beside me and I was certain that they were mine, as much as my wife was.

"Do you swear to protect his forest spirit while she resides here from any and all evil spirits and intruders."

I do. I had images of me crushing the skulls of my enemies and driving their loved ones before me.

"Do you swear to provide yourself as her lord and master while she resides her in Pleasant Valley, Ohio."

I do. I saw myself on a throne surrounded by the writhing bodies of my supplicants.

"Do you swear to use her body freely, responsible only to your own desires until such day that she conceives your child and thus completes the spell that binds you together."

I do. I saw Debbie, Sandra and Maya kneeling before me, and as if my fantasies were being made flesh, sure enough, Debbie, and Sandra and sandwiched the collared girl in front of me, and my cock now stood hard pointing at all three.

Debbie took my cock, now imposing like some kind of weapon, and Sandra took it by the other hand and they pointed it at Maya's face.

"In the name of the High Druid circle of Oster and the High Beast of Cambion, I hereby proclaim the Dark Lord and Master of Fae."

I came again, anointing Maya's face and then Sandra's and then Debbie's.

Sandra attached the collar to Maya's neck while I held her in my arms. Maya seemed to swoon when the collar went around her neck. She was a weird creature.

"Now we have business to discuss," Said Sandra, thankfully handing Maya and me some robes.

"Do you still want to keep your wife? As a pillar of this church, we can give you any women you like while Maya is in your charge. Still, if you wish to keep her, she will need to be indoctrinated. It will not do you good to have a rebellious wife to make things difficult for you and our church."

"Shit my wife. She is not going to like any of this."

Sandra smiled, "Don't worry about that. Let's get you and Maya cleaned up and we will drive you home and explain things to your wife, Dark Lord and Master of Fae."

12