The Oster Bunny Ch. 03 - Dark Lorde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up both their bodies, a task I never would have been able to do before and took them back into the shower again. This time all we did was wash ourselves off. I was hungry for sustenance, and both of my pets were in a daze.

When I got down, our priestess Debra had made a Stepford-Wife-Like meal; Eggs, bacon, ham, toast and bagels all steaming on beautiful china plates, coffee in a french press on a wooden board next to a small bowl of cream and plate of sugar cubes, orange juice in a crystal pitcher, and beside it, her eyes sweeping across a tablet, was Sandra. My wife was leashed to the chair she was sitting in.

My wife's head lifted up from the ground where she lay, and she whined a little as I stared at her. Sandra reached down and petted the top of her head. My wife was wearing some sort of black puppy muzzle, and paw boots on her hands and feet. A tail was attached somehow to her body in some way I couldn't quite figure out.

"This was bound to happen," said Sandra.

Sandra had shown up while I was upstairs, and Debra told her everything.

In my mind, I told Maya to grab some food on plates and take her and Kitten into the living room to watch some Saturday morning cartoons, one of Maya's favorite post-coital activities.

I sat down and poured myself some of the rich dark coffee that my priestess had made. She stood behind me in attendance waiting to see if I needed something.

"What did I do? You told me not to fuck her and I did it anyway." I asked.

I had changed Debbie. I had mutated her then I had manipulated her own mother to be okay with it. Hell, I had made her mother apologize for being upset that I had remade her daughter according to my will. The old version of me wondered whether what I had done was abuse, whether I was some David Koresh figure. All of my girls seemed to consent, but what the hell was consent anyway when magic was involved. The way Maya saw it, and the way I was quickly becoming comfortable seeing it as well, I owned Maya and Kitten, like you would keep a slave or an animal. I cared for them, but whether as possessions or partners I couldn't tell. This newfound power terrified me, how easily I abused it, scared me more, the fact that I had abused Debra and her daughter and they wanted it, begged me for it, terrified me the most. What sort of cult had I become the leader of?

Rachel sighed, "Listen, it was really my fault. Of course, you were going to fuck her. Debbie was fuckable like her Mom is minus 20 years. We are not like some religions that get all self-righteous about people eating the forbidden fruit. I told you not to do it. Of course, you were going to do it. That's human nature. And now you know what happens."

"What's going to happen to Debbie? I don't want her getting in trouble for what I did."

Sandra shrugged. "She has some of the wild magic in her. To be honest, she isn't going anywhere. We can't just take her out of the house. This world is just getting used to us, and all the other church's springing up. We don't want to know what happens once they start seeing that our rituals and our miracles are actually real. We want to ease them into that before we have another Spanish Inquisition. So It's better if she stays with you and Maya. She'll be sort of Maya's foster sister now. And you won't have to complain. Now that you have another cock-hungry pet to own."

As if sensing my concern, Sandra rested her hand on my arm. "This happens a lot. We have a Kitsune foreign exchange student from Japan. Member of one of their new Shinto churches. Almost the exact same story."

"But what is she?" I could hear Kitten and Maya giggling in the next room, and through my telepathic connection with Maya, I knew that they were tickling each other.

"Listen, it's not like we have names for these things. She's a catgirl. I mean that is what I call her because obviously, she looks like a cat. But she still wants to be with you. If you'll have her, she still wants to be your priestess."

"Fine. One last question, how did I do that? When we fucked."

Sandra stood up after finishing her coffee. She was wearing a tight red dress that clung to every curve and was wearing strapless heels. I marveled at her outfit at 10:30 in the morning.

"Bitch, take off my shoes."

My wife Linda shot to attention like a Golden Retriever. She whimpered and pawed at her mistress's heels with her encased paws. It was ineffective. Sandra sighed leaned over and slipped the heels of herself.

"Lay!" She shouted, and my wife immediately fell to her belly and pressed her head flat against the kitchen floor.

Sandra turned to me. "Early Explorers used to search for it. The fountain of youth."

"Was that really necessary." I looked down at my wife and wondered when I was going to sleep with her again.

Sandra looked at me like I was an idiot.

"She has to learn. Either she willingly becomes a true believer, or I'll make her one. Look, you love her, don't you. If I hadn't stepped in and shown her the true faith, she would be gone, and this would be a broken home. Maya doesn't deserve you resenting her. I think that she is beginning to see the light. A little tough love and your marriage is going to be right back on track."

I watched her talking about my wife like she wasn't there. Linda risked a peek up at me from beneath Sandra's legs. Her eyes shone with yearning.

Sandra pulled the dress off her body. She was naked, no negligee, or panties, just a nude college redhead with long, pointed ears that she didn't bother to hide behind her hair anymore. It was a sign of all the weirdness that the ears didn't even look weird to me anymore.

A chill went down my spine, and I remembered that this all wasn't about me. For Sandra, the Osterite Church was to be protected, and I was merely a weapon to safeguard that church. All the sexual gratification was to keep me controlled.

"What were you saying earlier? About a Fountain of Youth?"

Sandra smiled and pushed my chair back.

"Bitch, lick." She growled.

Linda yelped in happiness and crawled between my legs. Her tongue stuck out from her leather mask, and soon she was running it up and down the bottom of my cock.

"Bitch, heel." Linda crawled away and lowered her head until it was touching the dining room floor and exposing her sex, which drooled on the linoleum.

Sandra straddled me and nestled my penis inside her. Her breasts, more perfect than anything touched by a plastic surgeon cushioned my face.

Sandra sighed, "Darke Lord, your powers have grown since the last time."

Her hips made lazy circles as she stared into my eyes.

"Cortez and all of those explorers hunting for El Dorado and the fountain of youth. It really does exist, but it's not a fountain. It's a door. A door to her world."

Sandra bit her lip as she used me like I was her personal sex toy.

"In fact, she's the fountain. The life force she exudes. Fae creatures are wells of magical energy. They radiate it, and the energy changes the world around them. Because you and she have been joined, she's going to become your conduit. She's going to change you, make you younger, more powerful."

She started to slam into harder and faster. She smashed my head into her breasts, and I latched onto one of her perfect nipples.

"Fuck me," she nibbled on my ear. "You won't be able to fuck the other girls anyway. Let me take care of that big guardian cock for you.

I picked up the half-elven and dropped her on the table. Grabbing her legs, I smashed her pussy with my cock.

Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist. It was an act right out of a porno movie, one of those impossible sex moves, except I was actually capable of doing it.

I watched every kinetic wave pass through Sandra as I fucked her. Her stomach extended as I bottomed out inside of her.

She bit my lip as I came, and before I could recognize how much it hurt, I was shooting inside of her. It was more than an orgasm. Sandra's womb glowed as I released inside of her. She was impregnated with magical energy.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the kitchen floor with Sandra covering my body. Linda was whimpering next to us, and I reached over to let her lick my fingers through her mask.

"That was something, Guardian," Sandra kissed me. I could hear squeaking coming from the living room and imagined that Sandra and I had inspired my pets.

Sandra pulled the red dress back over her head and collected Linda's leash. Debra came out to clear away the table and asked: "Mistress, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Sandra kissed the older woman. "No, I won't. You've been a good mother and a good priestess. Unfortunately, I have a wife to train, and we need to start coming up with a plan for the move."

"Hold on," I said, sternly, "What do you mean move? I happen to like my house."

Again, Sandra looked at me like I was stupid. "Do you really think that I would keep the embodiment of our holy church in your ranch house. How are you supposed to protect her here? Where is your wall? Your moat?"

"Moat?" I asked.

"Listen, Mark. Leave it to me. Once the other cults find out that we've brought a divine creature from the other side, we are going to have some trouble. Trust me, you don't want to see any Shinto Ninja-Shaman sluts leaping through your windows, or some Greek demigoddess kicking down your door."

My mouth fell open like a codfish. How much danger was I in? How much risk was Maya in? What the hell was going on?

For the rest of the day, Maya and Kitten sat naked in my lap. To be honest, we mainly Netflixed and chilled while Debra cleaned around the house and took care of our needs. When night came, I had Debra and Kitten sleep in the guest room.

The next day Sandra had me and all the other girls' schedules laid out.

"Alright, I made sure that every girl had equal amounts of time, of course, with you to make the process as fair as possible. Maya, of course, has priority. If you don't mind, I've put your wife on probation. She will be sleeping with me until I feel that she appropriately respectful for you, Guardian."

"That sounds good to me." I honestly was a little scared of Sandra and her magical abilities.

"Good Debra and Kitten are a team, of course. They'll serve together. We should have you moved into the new house tomorrow."

I had seen the new house a modern-looking mansion with a beautiful stairway of polished wood and dozens of rooms, especially a master bedroom with a bed big enough to fit an orgy. I also noticed the guardhouse, iron gate and walls, and rotating cameras.

"Okay."

"Tomorrow. Debra is going to take you, Maya, and Kitten out for clothes. We've shut down the store and had a personal stylist who's a member of our church there, so there will be no need to hide Maya or Kitten. Maya especially needs it, considering she lived most of her three hundred years in a nudist culture, but your style could definitely be modernized before we present you at Ostercom."

Ostercom. Even though Rachel kept me in the dark on largely most of my affairs as my executive assistant, I still knew from overhearing conversations that Ostercom was a big deal. It was the big Pagan conference, and all the major new cults would be in attending presenting seminars and trying to get new members. My new magical pets meant that this was going to be a big year for us.

"Wow, this seems like a lot of work."

Sandra sighed, "It is a lot of work for me. Right now, I need you and Maya to get back up to your bedroom and spend some quality time together. Debra and Kitten will take care of you."

Like a leashed horse, Maya lead me upstairs while Sandra made plans on her personal assistant. Debra and Kitten were waiting upstairs for us both dressed as slutty french maids.

"I cannot wait to fluff your pillows Monsieur," Debbie said in the worst French accent I ever heard.

"Meow, Meow," said her daughter, who then for no reason bent over and started dusting the bedpost while displaying her thong-bisected ass.

"Uatu Mobai sa!" Maya said, her long ears perking up. She hopped over and pulled Debra's thong aside and buried her face in her ass. The little bunny tail twitched happily as she lapped away.

Debra was leaning back against a hutch watching her daughter's analingus. "Goddess, you are so kind as to please my daughter so." She said in awe.

"Mommy (meow) please," Kitten panted, "Let me please you." Debra lay across the bed and spread her legs, and soon, Kitten was happily lapping away with her tongue. In their excitement, the girls had forgotten me, and I mainly watched them perform their sexual, improvisational theatre.

I pondered and decided I should put myself at the end of this daisy chain. I positioned myself towards Debra's head.

"O Dark Lorde, you have gotten so big," She moaned before I gagged her with my cock.

Three Weeks Later

I awoke to my brand new alarm clock, a wet mouth wrapped around my cock. I looked down to see my wife smiling up at me with her eyes. She pulled her lips off with a pop and said, "Good Morning Sweetie. I've made you a fresh cup of coffee and Maya her hot chocolate."

I pulled myself up on the pillow and rubbed my eyes. Maya was still snoring gently beside me. As I moved, she readjusted herself to hug me tighter.

"How was your sleep Sweetie?" Sandra had renegotiated Linda's curfew so that she could now sleep in the same room as Maya and me at nights, but she was not allowed to sleep in the bed. Sandra had bought her a dog bed for her to sleep on, and she still wouldn't allow Linda to take care of the dog collar with the tag Mark's Bitch.

I honestly felt good hanging out with my wife again. She had never been more personable. I wanted to let her off probation earlier, but Sandra was basically in charge of all discipline when it came to the girls.

"The floor was great honey. I slept so well. I was just happy to be close to you and Maya. Do you want me to keep sucking you?"

"No that's fine. Maybe get to work on Maya. I need to get ready. Sandra is picking me up at nine."

I got up to get in the shower while my wife crawled between Maya's legs. I heard Maya's snores turn into whimpers.

I finished my coffee as the shower steam filled the bathroom and stepped under the hot faucet. It was nice to be alone for a bit. Sandra made sure that Maya and I always had company. If not herself or Debra, or my wife, or Kitten and Maya, she would bring in the wife or daughter of some critical somebody of the church to allow me to bless them with my seed.

They called me the Guardian, but I was basically a stud horse for them. Which might have been a problem for forty-one-year-old man, but I was also slowly changing. I was suspecting that Maya was something like the fountain of youth. My chest was broader. My face was squarer. And I swear that my dick had grown a few inches and basically performed on command.

I had started running and lifting weights not because I needed the exercise, but more to marvel at what I could now do with this new machine that was my body.

Not only that, My refractory period was almost non-existent, and my sperm count was huge. I mean no one really wants to hear this stuff. And I'm sure you're thinking poor me, right. But the speed at which my body was changing. There was a certain kind of body horror to it. I reached up and stretch and could feel all these new muscles in my back flexing and gearing up like a spring.

Sandra had let my wife return a week ago, apparently fully house-trained.

I had been at the gun range when it happened. Sandra had put it into my schedule. I worked with a former marine who was training me to fire pistols and rifles. It bothered me that Sandra wouldn't tell me why, but I have to admit I was slowly becoming a better shot.

What was even more worrisome was when she scheduled my time with medieval fighting enthusiasts where Sanda ordered me to learn how to fight with bow and arrow, and broadsword and shield, and all kinds of other medieval weaponry. I worried about the kind of future scenario where I would need both the modern military experience and this medieval experience at the same time.

I had rushed home, home being the new mansion that Sandra had procured for me (along with electric fence and moat), to try and find her. There were two dozen rooms, so it was a regular game of Marco Polo to find the one Sandra had put my wife in, Marco Polo except where I was guided not by the name of some Sicilian explorer but by the sounds of sapphic moaning. I was still skeptical that Sandra could change my wife's personality so completely that she would be eager to worship Maya and myself.

However, the sounds that greeted me made me hopeful. Screams and squeals (some muffled by thighs) were playing like a symphony from my living room. I walked into a sapphic orgy in which my wife was the central focus. She was buried under writhing bodies. She was lying on her back with Sandra sitting on her face. Kitten was eagerly exploring between my wife's twitching legs, and behind her Debra, herself was pushing a dildo into her ass.

A pair of twig-like arms wrapped themselves around me. "Your wife is no longer a mean woman."

I kissed Maya while my head priestess and servants, knotted together and writhing, moaned on the bed.

A few weeks after that.

The Osterite ceremony had begun. I was sitting on a throne on a dais, hundreds of fornicating aspirants beneath me. Sandra stood by my side in her sanctimony robes that hung open, revealing a strawberry colored nipple and slanted up the sides and down the middle, revealing glimpses of thighs and hip bones. Her hair was pulled back into a braid, exposing her long elven ear. She held a leash that leads to a collar around my wife's neck.

My wife was curled at my feet, her face was completely sealed in a latex dog mask, and her hands and feet covered in latex puppy gloves. An anal hook attached to a dog tail hung from her ass. She was twitching her ass, (something Rachel must have trained her to do) and her tail wagged in happiness. My hand was combing through her hair.

Rachel had made her a good girl now. A good wife. I was thinking about using my magic to make her into a real puppy girl.

Debra was on my other shoulder, her body shining with sacred oils. A golden chain ran down her neck attaching to each nipple and fell down further between her legs. She held a platter in her hand. A goblet of wine rested there. Her daughter was clinging to my leg like a Frank Franzetta princess. She rubbed her soft face against my knee and purred.

Maya was sitting in my lap. She watched the orgasms proceed and clapped her hands in joy. I had just fucked her again. I knew it wouldn't be long until I knocked her up and engaged whatever prophecy Sandra was so keen to hide the details from me. I suppose, if you were reading this, you would be screaming at me that this was too good to be true, that Sandra was sending me into a trap.

I didn't care. I was going to defend Maya and our child. I was going to defend my priestesses and my church with whatever arsenal I had from an AR-15 to magical spells.

A Japanese girl, pale ghost skin, matched with a red kimono stepped daintily through the crowd of fucking congregants to bow before me. I was altogether not shocked to find two fox ears sticking out of the sides of her head.

"Konichiwa, my name is Mitsu. I am a foreign exchange priestess from the Shinto sex temples of Tokyo. I very much enjoy your American culture and Osterite church. It would be my pleasure to serve you."

Her eyes glowed yellow.

I smiled, revealing a row of fangs.

"Be my guest."

12