The Other Ashley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, I was soaping myself in the shower when the lovely Miss Ashley slipped in to join me. She snaked her arms around me and held me for a minute. "I dreamed I was still in jail again. I woke up and you were there. Thank you, Sir."

"Honey, I'm so sorry that I let all that happen to you. I was rocked losing Beth at the same time you got in trouble. I'm going to make it up to you." I said and kissed her.

"Jack, you already have."

We dressed and had a quick breakfast. Ashley wore one of her new "business casual" outfits. She took a little extra time on makeup. It was well worth it. The ridiculous tear tattoo was covered well, and her eyes looked fantastic. The weather had cooled. Ashley found a nice light jacket in Ashe's things. I wore a jacket and tie, my lawyer costume. I had appointments at my office in town.

I tossed her the keys. "Here, you're driving. You need some practice."

"I can't drive this thing." She protested.

"Why? It's just a car. It's automatic."

"It's a damn BMW."

"So, it's a nice car. It drives great. You'll love it. You need to get your license renewed." She climbed into the driver's seat. "Adjust your seat and mirrors. Buckle up. You remember where my office is, don't you?"

She was silent. She concentrated on getting the car turned around and out into the neighborhood. Then she turned onto the highway. She hit the gas hard enough to break the rear tires loose then came off it and settled in driving the speed limit with a grin on her face. "That's what I thought. This fucking thing will fly if you tell it to. See, Jack I remember how to drive."

"I guess you do. Still, you need to get back into good driving habits. It's going to be very inconvenient for me to have to drive you all the time."

"I'm getting used to being out, but I still need to be with you a lot right now. I don't want to say this again, but Jack, I'm scared."

"That's why I have some projects for you. As my assistant, you will be near me most of the time. I like that because... because I love you, Ashley." I said. I got a little choked up.

Ashley smiled and did a good job of driving to the office that I rent. I don't like new clients coming to the house. Some other attorneys and accountants and I rent small but nice offices from a lady named Lynette and her husband. Lynette also poses as a receptionist for all of us in her building. Really, she's semi-retired and keeping an eye on the place.

We walked into the lobby. Lynette perked up and grinned. "John Allan Kelley, you old bag of bones, it's so nice to see you. Oh, and I remember you, young lady. Come here and hug me." Lynette hugged Ashley and spoke to her softly. "I'm so glad to see you. I hope you don't mind that I know what you've been going through. You look great. A little thin but, I love the hair."

"Lynette, dear, Ashley is my new assistant. I want her to learn to keep me on schedule and organize my work. Please give her everything you have down for me." Then to Ashley. "Ashley, Lynette has all my appointments for here and my court dates. You need to copy all that onto your notes. I've got to talk to some folks. OK?"

"Yes, Mr. Kelly. I'll be right out here if you need me." She said smiling. Lynette seemed to like it, also.

I had a string of divorce interviews. I saw a guy with a property line dispute lawsuit. That guy was a pain in the ass, but he was set to collect a big settlement and I had a piece of it. It would pay off nicely and soon. My accident had hurt my business for a while. When lunch rolled around, Lynette and Ashley met me with a surprise. The wrapping couldn't hide that it was a cane. I unwrapped it. It was a beautiful vintage wooden walking cane. It was polished dark wood with a pistol grip and brass furniture.

"Oh, my. This is beautiful. Does it have a sword in it?" I asked. Ashley frowned at me.

"Sword canes are illegal, Jack." Lynette said.

"Are they?" I said admiring the fine workmanship.

"You should know they are, counselor." Ashley said, then added, "Goofy man."

"There is no tag. Who do I owe thanks?" I asked.

"Lynette knew it was in the thrift store around the corner. We went and got it. I'm tired of that S-mart thing you are using. This one has class." Ashley said.

Ashley had bought it with some of the money that I gave her. If Lynette hadn't figured out that I was in love with Ashley before, she knew then. I gave her a big hug and kiss and an 'I love you'.

"Mr. Kelly! That's quite enough of that in the office." Ashley said with a blush and loving eyes.

We had a sandwich from a nearby shop. Then I had more appointments after lunch. After the last one, Lynette came in the office.

"This morning, I thought this was some kind of busy-work for her. I thought you just had her here to keep an eye on her. After the day with her, I'm impressed. She's taking this very serious."

"I am too, Lynette. She has a good head she needs to use. She's good with people when she gets her confidence up." I was gathering my things to leave.

"I gave her a nicer organizer than that cheap notebook you gave her. She's going to need a laptop with word processor and spreadsheet and a case. I bet you've got extra briefcases. Set her up right, Maverick." She cleared her throat. "Now, about the other thing..."

I looked her in the eye to say 'None of your business' but I saw someone that genuinely cared. "I know, dear. We're taking it one step at a time. If we still feel this way when we get healed, I'm never letting her go."

"Jack, I just wonder if you are mature enough for her." Lynette said and walked me out laughing.

...

When we parked at home, I remembered. "Shit! We were supposed to go to the pharmacy."

"No need, Jack. I got my period today. I knew it was time."

"That's great, honey."

"Are you that relieved that I'm not preggo?" Ashley asked.

"That's not it. I didn't like the idea of you taking that harsh chemical. When we get our lives settled, I might knock you up next summer." I said grinning.

"Oh, how romantic." Ashley said, rolling her eyes. "Do you wonder why your daughter has a standing prescription for the morning after pill?"

"I'm trying to stay in complete denial about that, dear."

...

Later over dinner, "Darling, I want you to move in with me." I said.

"I'm already living here, silly man."

I laughed. "I want you to move into my bedroom. There is a chest and dresser. You get the other walk-in closet. Arrange things however you want. The master bathroom is huge with a double vanity. I want you with me. I love you and I want you to invade my space. I want your undies hanging in my shower."

"Romantic. Are your sure, Jack? Is this real?"

"Yes, baby. For the last two years, I've thought of you every day. If you will have me, we will take on this world together." I said.

"You have always been my example of what a man should be." Ashley said and leaned to kiss me.

"Ashley, have you thought about contacting you mom and family?"

"I guess that I need to let her know I'm out. I talked to her twice from jail. She showed concern but cursed at me." Ashley dropped her gaze downward. "I don't want any of them to know where I am right now."

"I keep a couple of burn phones around if you want to use one." I said.

"What, Jack?"

"A cheap, pay-as-you-go phone. The number can't easily be traced back to you."

"I know what a burn phone is. Why do you have one?" Ashley asked.

"Us sleazy lawyers might need to do sleazy things sometime."

Ashley laughed. "You are not a sleazy lawyer."

"Well, you never know. If you don't want someone to have your number... You might want to use one tracking down some of your things." I said.

"I don't know if I had anything worth going after. I think this is a great opportunity to totally start my life over. I'll build up a wardrobe over time. I hope you don't mind seeing me in Ashe's jackets and things."

"Baby, that's what family is all about. It will be nice. Beth left some things in that closet. I was supposed to donate the stuff to charity."

"I don't know if I want to wear things left by your last woman."

"I'll be happy if you are my 'last woman'". I said.

...

I had a block of time set aside for Ashley on Thursday afternoon. She had her first interview with the counselor from the courts. Then she had an appointment with the tattoo removal surgeon. I reluctantly refrained from terrifying her about the technique. We found out that the ink they get from pens to do prison tats is very easy to eliminate. The tear was almost completely gone in one laser treatment. The hands would take more work because the skin is tougher. The doctor was very careful not to burn her. Ashley decided to keep a little star on one of her fingers for a reminder. The "A" on her shoulder, she wanted to get augmented by a real tattoo artist. I was very proud of these decisions.

She got a new driver's license sans face tattoo. We were talking about a car purchase. We went to a place that was selling off rental fleet cars.

"All the cars here are about the same price, some higher." I said. I had thought of buying a temporary car then let her pick out something in the future. But she had been so practical and smart about everything, I let her shop. She wanted something smaller than my car. Some little crossover hatchbacks were catching her interest and mine. I used my phone to research some models. The dealer said he had a good one on another lot. With low miles and maroon color, we went and bought it.

The next weekend, Ashley began going on errands by herself. I don't know why it made me so nervous. She had a three-stop run that took over an hour. I was limping pacing the floor. She pulled up with a load of groceries. I was relieved. She was grinning. "I'm cooking a big Sunday dinner for us." She said.

"I hate to admit it, baby, but I've been nervous with you going out alone."

"I've been nervous too. You trust me don't you, Jack?" She ask smiling. "I saw a girl I used to know. She didn't recognize me. I love the new look. My heart was pounding. I don't know why. If she had spoken, I would have just told her to fuck off." Ashley said laughing. "Help me with the groceries. I have surprises."

"Yes, baby. I've just been afraid you might have a situation of some kind. I'm glad you handled it OK." I said. We put away the thing she brought in. There was a small sack left on the table. I looked inside. "What's this, baby?" I asked.

She took it from me. "This is to keep us safe until the birth control kicks in." She handed me two boxes of condoms. "Do you remember how to use these? I know they are no fun but there are several uses." She took out an enema syringe, some lube and some latex gloves. "Jack, I've done anal before, but it wasn't fun. I think you could make it very nice. You are so loving; you won't hurt me.

...

After drinks, that evening, we both began petting each other. We had developed an informal mating dance that signaled desire. Petting and caressing loving each other physically. Simply rubbing my hand down the length of her arm to her fingers felt electric. We kissed and giggled like kids. Ashley disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. She emerged in a silky robe and dropped it as she slipped into bed with me.

"Baby, you are looking so good. Your color and weight are much better now. I just want to touch you all the time." I said holding her nude body against.

"I'm pleased with how I look too, Jack. I'm slimmer than I used to be, but I like it. I want us to either join a gym or get some equipment for here." Ashley said.

"That's a good idea. Beth had a treadmill in the basement. We could add a bike and a weight machine." I said.

"I need you to take care of yourself. With our age difference, you need to stay in good health so we will have many years together. I love you, old man."

We kissed long and softly. I cupped her breast in my hand. She was back up to her perfect B-cup size. She looked and felt like a fantasy. She was different from the bouncy, giggly girl that used to hang out here with my daughter. Even then, she would creep into my sexual thoughts. Now, she was a woman. A lean strong woman, even more appealing to me. I wanted to drink her beauty into my own soul.

We kissed and caressed each other for a long time. We took our time to savor each other. Ashley slowly stroked my cock as it filled. She rolled onto her side and I spooned tightly to her back. I kissed her shoulders. Ashley guided my cock into the cleft of her beautiful ass. I rubbed my cock up and down her crack teasing her anus. When my pointed cock head wedged in the door of her ass, she took her hand away. I placed my hand on her hip and pressed very softly. I rubbed her belly and tits with my hand as I pressed and withdrew over and over from her ass. I felt her push back against me, so I pushed harder. I felt myself slip into her slightly. She had dabbed herself with a little lube.

I withdrew and bunched my foreskin up to the tip of my cock. I pressed it against her hole. "OK baby, give a big push." Her sphincter opened and half of my cock slipped inside her hot rectum.

"Oh! Oh, ahh. Wow, Jacky." Ashley moaned.

"Is it hurting? Is it too much, baby?" I pleaded.

"No, no. Hold right there. It surprised me. It feels good. It really feels good." She said and chuckled.

I held still but flexed my cock. When I felt her relax, I began pumping, slowly. I slipped deeper and deeper into her. Ashley's anus dilated and began welcoming my thrusts. I reached around her and tickled her little clit with my fingers. I felt a sea of her girl goo smeared all over her pretty pussy.

I was craving to cum. I rolled Ashley toward me and rose to mount her. When I saw her wet, swollen pussy, I had to taste her. I took a minute to kiss, lick and suck on her labia. Her juices filled my mouth and covered half my face. Ashley quivered, bucked and writhed into an orgasm. As she calmed, I mounted her and slipped the head of my cock back into her hot ass. Her juices helped with lubrication and her enthusiasm put us into a wonderful missionary anal fuck session. I could tell she was in blissful pleasure by her purring and her face. She rubbed her wanton pussy with both hands. My cock felt her slender fingers jamming into her pussy as I pounded her asshole. She moaned louder and louder and began cumming hard. She squirted a tiny bit. My cum exploded into her bowels as I came over and over. Finally, I let my dick fall out of her ass. Globs of cum flowed out and onto the sheets.

We held each other as we struggled to catch our breaths. "I had a feeling you would be good at that." Ashley said. "I can't believe how great that was. I see why so many people do that now."

"As long as it doesn't hurt you and you enjoy it." I said.

"I think I came from me rubbing myself, but I saw how good it is. I think I can cum like that in the future. I felt you cum in me so well." She said.

...

Mid November, Ashley had her second counselling session with the parole authority. I sat in with her, but I was determined to remain silent. She had developed a confident air that she displayed when talking to people in a legal setting.

"Miss Thompson, There's no need for a lawyer for these sessions."

"Mr. Kelly is here as my partner. We are in a committed relationship. He is here as a concerned mate."

"OK. That's fine. This is informal. I see your drug screens have all been negative." The lady said. Ashley rolled her eyes. "He is also your employer. Is that correct?"

"Yes. I work as his assistant on a part time basis. I keep up with his appointments and papers. I'm still learning." Ashley said.

"What are you learning, Miss Thompson?"

"I have been learning to use a computer for writing and scheduling. I use an Excel spreadsheet to lay out his schedule. We are building him a website. We are doing that together."

"What kind of things does he have on his schedule?"

"He had family court yesterday. This morning he had client interviews. Tomorrow he's in circuit court. Oh, this evening we are having dinner with a nice young couple that he's helping with an adoption. I'm proud to say that he does adoptions pro bono plus."

"What's the name of the couple involved in the adoption." The counselor asked.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. That information is confidential." Ashley said. I was proud of her.

"So, Mr. Kelly, she is the real thing. Are you going to marry her?" She asked smiling.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. That information is confidential." I answered, trying not to smile.

"Ashley, personally, I'd like to say that you look good. You look healthy and confident. Now, I have some good news for you. You will have to officially hear this from a judge, but all the old charges against you have been reduced to a simple possession charge. Discoveries have been made in another case that indicate you were just a bystander at the time of your arrest. If you have a good lawyer, you might get that possession charge thrown out. You don't have to make any more appointments with this department. Congratulations and good luck."

...

We met Kim and Tony Hollis at the Steak Pitt near LaGrange. A familiar face was our waitress. It was the little hottie, Shelby. She knew the Hollis'. She hugged and lightly kissed them both. "Hey, guys. That was a great party we had. It's great to see you."

"Oh Shelby. You guys blew Katherine's mind. I couldn't believe what you did. I was crying like a baby. I was so happy for you all." Kim said to the waitress.

"Hi. You look familiar, too." Shelby said to me.

"Yes, we were in here about a month ago. We met you and your brother." I said.

Shelby stared at Ashley. "Are you the same girl. Oh, my God! You look so good. You look like a younger version of our friend Cynthia." Shelby circled the table and hugged Ashley from between us. "Damn, girl, you look hot. You two are together, aren't you? Awesome." Shelby said quietly between us.

"Thank you. We were here the day I got out. You were so nice. You inspired me when you told me about your past and how you came back to your family." Ashley said clutching the girl's hand.

We ordered drinks. Wine for the ladies and beers for the men. Steaks all around and I insisted on paying.

"Mr. Kelly you are here on our case. I should be host to you, sir." Tony said.

"You can call me 'Jack'. Mike Hawkins is an old friend. I'm surprised we haven't already met. We are celebrating. We had a big day especially for Ashley." I said.

"I'll tell them. I don't mind." Ashley spoke up. "I was in prison for a year. Today, we got all the charges dropped. Also, I'm in love with this man."

We drank a toast to new beginnings. I quickly outlined the steps that it took for the adoption. The meal was good. The waitress' service was splendid. I heard more references to a party between the Hollis' and Shelby. I finally had to ask about it.

"Oh, it was the biggest surprise I've ever seen." Kim began. "They had a huge party planned for Shelby's mom's birthday. Katherine knew all about the birthday party. Shelby told her about being accepted to nursing school. Then her brother and his girlfriend jumped up into a wedding ceremony."

"Shelby's mom is gorgeous. Kim wants to fix her up with Mike Hawkins. Anyway, this couple marry right there and then they tell Katherine that she's going to be a grandmother. I thought She was going to faint dead away." Tony said.

Finishing dinner with the delightful couple was very nice. Tony was strong and quiet. He could have been leader of the local young black Republicans. Kim was a buxom black haired, fair skinned beauty. She had a bawdy sense of humor and a deep laugh. When Shelby came around with the check, Ashley gave her one of my cards.

"I'm his assistant. Call sometime. We'll talk. Good luck with nursing school." Ashley said.