The Other Ashley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my hands around her waist. "People like to hang labels on people. Still, it's more accepted for women. If the world finds out a guy tries it with another guy, he's labeled queer for life."

Her fair skin blushed. "Well, sucking dicks is gross, anyway." She said.

"No, dear. It's hot and erotic to have that live firm flesh in your mouth. For the man, it's heavenly." I corrected her.

We spent the next few minutes making out. We slowly undressed each other. Her hands seemed to tremble more and more. I took control and guided her to sit on the edge of my bed and lie back. Her black lace panties were a bit cliché, but the contrast with her fair skin was dramatic. I slipped them off her. Her pubes were a beautiful strawberry blonde and curly. Her nipples were close in color to her skin but got pinker with arousal. Parting her pubic hair revealed a pink labium with a drop of white cream at her hole. I spread her open and watched more cream ooze from her. My own pussy began to swell and moisten. I licked her. Denise bucked and whined. She seemed to start orgasm with my first touches. She had built this up in her mind to the point that she was about to explode before I licked her clit.

The little redhead was now between my legs and staring at my girl junk. I could tell that she was savoring the moment and gathering up the courage to kiss my cunt. I remembered the first time I hesitated to taste Ashley's sweet little pussy. I watched her move closer. The freckles across her nose made her look even younger than her nineteen years. Finally, she closed her eyes and moved in to kiss my clit. She nibbled and pulled at my lips. She made more and more contact until she was French kissing my pussy. She moaned from her own pleasure. She pushed my lips open with her fingers and tickled my clit with her tongue. She was catching on fast.

"Pull me open and check it out. Have you ever seen anyone close like that? Do you see my pee-hole? Now, stick the tip of your tongue in my hole and lick up to my clit. Again. OK, keep that going." I lay back and let the little bitch enjoy herself and give me a nice orgasm. "Now, I want you to bring that little pink pussy up here and sit on my face." She was bolder and casually brought her bright pink lips to my mouth. I sucked her tissues into my mouth. I licked and sucked on her. She began to writhe and grind on my face. Cream ran out of her. She hunched my face to a twitching orgasm. Warm sweet liquid ran into my mouth.

"Thank you for being my first. I'll never forget it." She said as she kissed and sucked my tits. She settled into cuddling me after.

"It was very nice. You are a wonderful lover, Denise." I said. "Now, you just have to act like nothing happened when we are at school." I told her. "That pretty black girl that you talk with so much, the one with the beautiful skin. What's her deal?" I asked. That rich brown skin and full lips had been driving me wild.

...

Jack's Epilogue

I met Mike and Katherine at the door and introduced myself. "Hi, Katherine. I'm Jack Kelly this is my daughter, Ashe." I pulled Ashe over to me. "We called her Ashe because of the other Ashley that we have here. Come on in."

"Nice to meet you. Mike told me a little about you." Katherine said. She was a stunning woman. Shelby said she was fifty. It was hard to believe. She looked thirty-eight if that. She had shoulder length blond hair with a wonderful face.

I led them through the living room and into the den/kitchen area. "This is my lady, Ashley."

Ashley walked to Katherine and took her hands. "It's so nice to meet you. Mike has told us almost nothing about you, but we have another source."

"Hey, Kitty-Kat." Shelby stepped into view from behind the pantry door.

"Shelby Lynne, what are you doing here? I thought that was your car." Katherine asked.

After we all had a chuckle, "Mom, these are friends of mine. I've known Jack and his girls since last year. Mr. Hawkins has been in the restaurant a few times. I thought you might feel more comfortable if I was here."

"Well, I guess I'm the one in the dark." Katherine said. "Jack, I understand that you guided my friends through to their adoption. Thank you for that. They will be a great family."

"Jack is a rare bird. He's a nice guy and a lawyer." Hawk's favorite joke.

"I wish we could have gotten it done before Christmas. They are great kids." I said.

"I think Kim will spoil them. She is so happy now." Katherine turned to Ashe. "You came over with Shelby when I was out. I'm sorry I missed you."

Ashe blushed. "Yes, ma'am. Your family is beautiful. I'm honored to meet you." Ashe gave Katherine a hug. "I met Jason and Donna, great people."

"Ashe, please show Katherine around and fix some drinks. Ashley and I have a meeting with Mike."

In my home office, I sat behind the desk. Mike took his favorite spot by the window and Ashley sat in front. "Ashley, I've had Mike doing investigation for me for a few years. He's never done anything personal for me until now. Mike, here's some money I owe you. Don't forget to tip the IRS."

"Thanks." Hawkins said and opened the envelope. "Hey, Maverick. This is about sixty times the amount we talked about."

"There is an itemized statement in there." I pulled out Ashley's folder and gave it to Mike. "That's your cut of the property line settlement case plus expenses. Also, a little for this work for my lady. You can give her the report."

"Listen, you two. You are scaring me. What the fuck?" Ashley stated in alarm.

Mike took her hand. "Dear girl, this is all good, OK?" Mike smiled and handed her a sheet of paper. "Your brother, David is living near Columbus. He is using his middle name now, Tyler. He likes your mother even less than you do. Here is his address and a couple of phone numbers. He is married with a baby boy. He has a good job and is clean and sober. He is waiting for your call, anytime you want." Mike handed Ashley a sealed envelope.

"I'll call him right away. He got away when he could. What's this?" She asked. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

"Baby, everyone needs to know how they got here. Mike found out who your real father is." I said.

"Ashley, getting a straight story out of your mother was a chore. This envelope has everything about your father. Contacting him is up to you. I want to tell you that he is a very good man. He lives in Alabama near Opelika. He's a high school teacher and he likes to fish. You have a half-sister who is a freshman at Auburn University. She's smart and pretty, like you." Mike cleared his throat. I knew the last part was getting to him. He had lived that hell himself.

I took over. "Ashley, your father's wife passed away three years ago, cancer. I'm sure he would be overjoyed to meet you, but it's up to you. He knows that you exist from his past with your mother, but he doesn't know about this little investigation or anything about you."

Ashley wept into some tissues. "My dad is in this envelope? And he's nice? He's a real dad? Jack, I want to meet him soon, my sister too. Will you take me? I want him at our wedding."

"Wedding! What the hell are you talking about?" Mike asked.

...

Love is real.

***

Thanks for reading this. I hope you liked at least some of it. This is the end of the 'The Other Ashley' story, although some characters may appear in future tails. 'Summer Heat ch. 13 Bonus' is in the works. It will also will cross-over these characters. I think Katherine is too wild for Mike. Hmmm...?