The Other Cleopatra Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

"Quickly! Take him down!" Yelled Arsinoe as her fury rose in her gut.

It took six big men to seize the seething African but he soon found himself strapped on his back to a huge wooden wheel. The odd contraption was bigger than a man and had an axle running through it and was supported by two big posts. He struggled as the towering man was bent backwards along the outer lip of the wheel, his wrists and ankles tied with sturdy ropes.

"Good work my men. I shall favour you all after this. Briton, fetch that bullwhip there."

"Your word is my command my Queen."

Arsinoe smiled at this particular weapon of torture which had a curious handle shaped in the form of a male appendage.

"I have never been so humiliated by a man before and I demand retribution."

She began to undulate and swivel her greasy upper body as her arm made big circles with the whip. With every ounce of her strength the sadistic witch sent the whip through the air and made direct contact on the black mans upper thighs, just above the knees. He screamed loudly, and oddly in time with the shrill crack of the tip of the whip. Blood flowed from the thin lacerations made by the insane female who grit her teeth and struck repeatedly on the vulnerable hunk. His body was already wracked with pain from the awkward position that threatened to break his spine, and now his entire front had become target practise for a mad woman.

"NO!"

His pleading fell on deaf ears as Arsinoe expertly concentrated the whip on his joints for maximum suffering. The unrelenting wooden wheel shook slightly on the spot as his already dark tones became an horrific mass of blood and bruises. As his dry mouth opened and closed to emit painful moans her ears pricked up to savour the sweet music of her torment. With each blow her vast bosom heaved from her strenuous exertions and her sex seeped juices as she grew extremely aroused.

"Now for the prize."

Josephine covered her eyes to avoid the sickening sight of the African's cock assaulted by a series of cracks that reduced his organ to a bloody and shrunken stump. His once proud body was now a mere memory as he laid back mortally injured. As she stepped back to admire her handiwork she gestured to the naked figure beside her.

"My Briton, finish him off."

"I would be honoured, exalted one."

The ginger topped male picked up a handy sword and leaned over the African who whimpered pathetically on his broken back. The Briton slashed with a backhand swipe and cut the dark skinned mans throat. As the blood gushed out onto the floor he turned to a grinning Arsinoe who summoned him to her side.

"You have done me proud, Briton. And you have the honour of being by my side.

Suddenly the Royal guards stormed into the chamber and all the slaves who were able to skulked in the shadows, including a petrified Josephine. Then the line of armed men parted and Cleopatra herself stepped forwards in a kalasiri and resplendent headdress. She looked at her sadistic sister with cold and hateful eyes.

"Your court is dishonourable and you are nothing but a treacherous enemy of mine. My spies have uncovered your treasonous plots and I hereby sentence you to death. Sentence to be carried out immediately! Seize her!"

Three guards took the spitting Arsinoe who tried to flee, two of them grabbed her by the arms as the other pushed his right leg between hers and spread them open. Another brought forward a six foot spear and held the business end to the wet cunt of the struggling female. Helplessness was new to her and she did not wear it well. The pouting woman looked directly at Cleopatra with a stern look and swore an oath. "I shall come back to haunt you, o sister. I shall take the form of a venomous snake with flared hood and jagged teeth and I shall puncture your flesh and flood your body with deadly venom."

Unable to move a muscle Arsinoe looked down between her splayed legs and contemplated the weapon at her exposed sex. Was this a fitting end for such a vile creature as herself? A spear through the cunt? Would the end be the ultimate orgasm of all? The guard turned to Cleopatra for the signal and saw her nod her head. He dug his feet into the floor and thrust the spear up with one almighty lunge.

END

123z
123z
817 Followers
12