The Other Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent low and braced herself, recoiling as if from an assault. The footsteps drew nearer. Fay walked in and went straight round her, moving to the cupboards without acknowledging her presence. She rifled through them and pulled out various packets of junk food, smacking each one down on the counter. Then she stuffed them onto a plate and was gone. Tara put a hand to her temple in despair.

Several minutes later, she was examining her half-finished plate when Fay suddenly returned. She came striding round the table and this time she did fix Tara in her sights. "Are you going to be fair about it?" she demanded.

"W... what?"

"Are you going to be fair about it?" She was silent for a few seconds before she continued. "If you get to peep at me, do I get the same in return? Huh?"

Tara clawed hopelessly at the air, shaking her head from side to side. "Fay, please... I've said I'm sorry. It won't happen again, please believe me!"

"I'm not trying to ride you, Tara." Fay's arms were folded severely. "I'm serious. I'm going in the other room now. I want to finish what I started, 'cos I've got a right to -- but I won't unless you promise to do the same. It's the least you can do."

Tara stared at her in disbelief, lost for words. "What does that prove?" she finally asked. "I mean... yeah, I can do it, but..."

"Oh, so it's nice and simple is it? Drop your knickers and get on with it?" Fay's sarcasm provoked another wave of anguish in Tara, but she didn't have the chance to voice it. "OK. I'll take that as a promise. I'm gonna go have a play. You'd better be quick if you want a look." She was gone as swiftly as she had appeared.

Tara heard the living room door open, but not the sound of it closing. Still reeling from Fay's proposal, she sat in silence -- which was suddenly broken by the same obscene noises that had reached her ears when she got back. It dawned on her that Fay really meant it. She looked down the hallway and shook her head. Was this actually happening? There was only one way to be sure: and she'd already proven that she wasn't averse to it.

Swallowing all her instincts of common sense, she got up and moved into the hall. With each step the noise grew a little louder, and her heartbeat intensified. By the time she was halfway to the door she could see the entertainment clearly. When their landlord first showed them that 50 inch screen, he'd surely never imagined it being put to such spectacular use. There was a giant image of a buxom blonde smothering a cock between her breasts as another one pounded her from below.

Tara reached the door and pushed it open all the way. She was more nervous now than she had been the first time, even though she had been invited in. Fay was sat on the far end of the couch, one leg up on a stool she had pulled close. One hand was cupping her left breast, the other jammed down her shorts. The pose was similar to how Tara had found her when she arrived, only this time she didn't have the relaxed demeanour of a girl exploring herself in private. She was alert and determined. Her eyes flicked in Tara's direction as she entered, but she wasn't put off her stroke. "So you did want a look," she noted acidly. "Might as well sit down, if you're going to stay."

Tara perched on the edge of the sofa opposite and kept quiet. Fay's eyes returned to the TV and stayed there, following every movement. With her head tilted to one side she spread her legs wider and got down to work. She masturbated solidly for two minutes, her shoulder rippling with the effort. Her hand was shoved so deep into her shorts that her knuckles bulged through the thin denim. She looked as though she would burst out of her flimsy clothing at any second.

Finally she pulled her top off her sweaty chest. "Fine. This is what you wanted." She flung it beside her, then lifted her legs and slid down her shorts and underwear. There was an anger in the way she kicked them to one side. She dropped back into the cushions, breathing heavily; her body was tense and rigid now it was suddenly on display. With her hand sitting just above her crotch, Fay took several more deep breaths, her eyes glued to the screen. The tension gradually lifted as she became comfortable with where she was and what she was doing. Tara saw that suppressed rage inside her transform into something else; an air of defiance. If she was going to do this, she would do it properly -- free of inhibitions as well as clothing. She lay back, the heels of her feet propped upright on the carpet, and started to rub her clit in wide, sweeping motions.

Tara didn't know where to look, but not for the normal reasons. It was an embarrassment of riches. She kept glancing from Fay to the TV and back again, realising that her fingers picked up the pace every time she saw something she really liked. And what she liked was pure filth. The girl on the screen was being grabbed, slapped, fucked in every hole... Fay was totally absorbed in it. In turn Tara became absorbed in her, and in her body. She had been so intent on catching Fay 'in the act', she had never thought of the privilege of seeing her naked from head to toe. Given Fay's fondness for small tops and shorts, she had seen plenty of her before, but never the full package. Now she realised that her imagination would never have done it justice. She envied her not just her curves but her skin: her beautiful light tan extended all over her body, past her petite breasts, down to the ever so slight paunch on her stomach. Tara was basically a ghost, and a gangly one at that. With a feast right in front of her, she sat forward and devoured it shamelessly.

By now the star of the movie was being nailed at both ends, and the volume was pushed down for fear of broadcasting to next door. Fay sank further down the couch, her hips thrusting in time with the pounding on screen. She held one breast close to her mouth, pinching it until it was scored with finger marks. She sighed under her breath, letting out her pent-up feelings. Then she began to moan as the volume on the TV intensified. She stopped masturbating for a moment, but only to squeeze her pussy lips. Tara saw how pink and inflamed her clit was. At the end of her outstretched legs, her toes flexed impatiently.

The guy who was screwing the girl in her arse pushed in deep and stayed there, gripping her buttocks. For a moment he was still, and then his balls twitched as he unloaded inside her. Fay's hand returned to her clit and sped up to a barely perceptible blur. She watched the cock slowly pull out, leaving a bubbling pool of sperm which the girl helpfully spread her cheeks to display. Her breathing quickened and her whole body became tense again. All of a sudden her head dropped to her shoulder and she came hard, letting out a loud cry. It was brief but emphatic, and such a magical moment for Tara that it made her forget what she had done to bring it about. She watched Fay sink onto the sofa, hair tumbling over her eyes, and knew she had seen a part of her that she had never showed anyone else.

The noise of her climax faded away, leaving only that from the TV. She was frozen in position, her arms and legs trembling. Tara sat there meek as a mouse, not knowing what to do. Eventually Fay reached out with the hand that had done less of the work and grabbed the remote. The movie went off as abruptly as it had before, only this time with a full stop underlining it: its job was done. Fay slumped back, her head to the ceiling, and sighed. Her body was still spread-eagled and would remain that way for some time. She glanced lazily in Tara's direction. "Well... hope you liked that."

Tara nodded hesitantly, feeling the stupidity of her actions hit home. "Um... yeah!" she murmured. The sentiment was genuine but it was still a daft, inadequate thing to say. She fidgeted on the edge of the sofa.

Fay put her hand to her temple and sat still, her eyes screwed up in concentration. Then out of nowhere, she announced, "I can't really help it."

"What?"

She was silent for a moment, building up her courage. "This." She indicated her outstretched body. "Ever since I discovered... down there, I've had a pretty high... y'know, sex drive. It's a need, you get it?"

"Yeah, I know," Tara shrugged, trying to be as insouciant as possible. "There's nothing wrong with it. I... I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about it." She paused, reluctant to ask her next question. "How high is high?"

Fay smiled as she heard, knowing it had been on its way. "Well, definitely once a day, minimum. Usually it's more than that. I think the most orgasms I ever managed was..." Her face screwed up again. "Six? Or eight? I can't always tell, sometimes they're right on top of each other."

"Jesus!" Tara laughed. "Eight? My arm'd be dropping off."

Fay flexed her bicep in her best Olympian pose. "And you thought I sucked in lessons, right? Turns out I'm top of the class at something. But I had the place to myself. You remember when Paul dragged everybody out to the pub for the whole afternoon, and I said I couldn't go 'cos I was revising?"

"Oh yeah..." Tara exclaimed as the memory drifted back to her. "God, you little sneak. At least one of us had some fun. That was a long afternoon." As she thought about it more, however, she realised what Fay was saying. "And you're stuck in a house with five of us the whole time... wow, Fay, I had no idea. That can't be easy."

"Nope. It's a real pain in the arse. Sometimes I wish I was normal."

"C'mon, don't say that. You're perfectly normal. What I did today..." Tara folded her arms tightly and stared at the floor in embarrassment. "That wasn't normal. Look, when it's just the two of us here for the next few weeks... you shouldn't have to tiptoe around hiding it. You should be able to do what you like."

Fay looked at her wryly. "You saying I've got nothing better to do this summer than wank?" Before Tara could protest her innocence, she continued. "I mean you're right, but still... that's pretty harsh, mate!" To her immense relief, Tara could feel her spirit returning. She'd feared that she would hold a grudge forever, but she was beginning to see the funny side.

"No, but... whenever you want some time alone, just tell me. I'll get out of your way. I don't want to be an obstacle. I know it won't last forever, but you deserve it."

"That's nice of you. But I don't want to make an announcement every time I'm in the mood. This is your place too. Telling you to clear off so I can rub one out..." She gave an ironic thumbs-up. "Sexy. That'll really do it for me."

"OK, OK," Tara apologised, her arms aloft. "I just thought I should do something to... make it up to you." She stared clumsily at the floor.

"Look, forget it. There's no harm done." Fay reached for her clothing and began to dress. "And what I said earlier, about being fair -- I was mad at you, OK? Don't take it seriously. I'm not going to chase you round the house demanding an eyeful."

"Good job!" Tara giggled. "Compared to you, I'd be really boring. When I'm doing it I usually just stare at a wall. But that..." She nodded towards the TV. "I mean, that's some pretty hardcore stuff!"

"Yeah, well..." Fay waved a hand in the air, some of her embarrassment returning. "I know we're supposed to like it soft and romantic, being lay-dies and all... but that's not me. I like to see proper fucking. I dunno if that's weird, but it works for me."

She sprang up and retrieved the DVD case from the cushion it had been hidden under. Tara got a brief look at the cover as she ejected the disc from the TV, and it was enough to bring her eyes out on stalks. "Where did you get that anyway?"

Fay glanced at it nonchalantly. "It's Ricky's. He's got a whole stash of them upstairs."

"What, in the bedroom? The one you share with him?"

"That's right Tara!" she exclaimed, waving her hands in mock horror. "It's the only good thing about being stuck in the same room as a dude. He thinks they're a secret. God knows why, he didn't hide them very well. They're in a box next to his bed. I bet I've seen them more than he has." She returned to the couch and flopped down on it. She folded her legs and shuffled closer to Tara, a naughty grin on her face. "I reckon he lends them to Paul on the quiet. He's the one who really needs them."

"Come on. Jenny would kill him."

"Well if I was in his shoes, and I was saddled with her..." Fay left the sentence unfinished, but Tara knew what she was getting at. They exchanged a wry look. "Did you see his face when she announced that they were going back to her parents' for two months? It was like, 'put a gun to my head, somebody.'"

"He wasn't on top of the world." Maybe they weren't having the worst summer after all. Feeling the burden of the last few hours easing, Tara got up and leaned out of the door. "How many has he got up there?"

"Half a dozen. I haven't watched them all," Fay added pointedly. "I only get a chance now and then. But it's the same for him. I walked in on him once. He covered it up well, but he was definitely hitting close as fast as he could. It was one of those, 'hey, let's pretend nothing's happening...' moments." She looked at Tara and smiled. "I guess I was doing it wrong. I'll take a leaf out of your book next time and try and sting him."

Tara smiled weakly in return, but she could feel the dig. When Fay had said there was no harm done, perhaps she was covering up for both their sakes. She watched her grab the DVD and leave the room to return it to its hiding place. She had been gone only a few seconds when she skipped back in and retrieved her shorts. She bent over and slipped them on casually, as if she were getting dressed alone. Even when she had to squeeze them into position over her hips, she didn't appear at all self-conscious. Then she was gone again, without sparing her flatmate a glance. Tara realised how much she had enjoyed seeing Fay with the barriers down. It had come about in such a sleazy, underhand way -- and yet it was a moment she desperately wanted to recapture.

Tara went to bed that night trying to pretend that everything was normal. She had cleared the air. But as she lay wide awake, sweating onto her sheets, an urge grew inside her that she couldn't get rid of. With a grunt she rolled over and tried to subdue her racing mind. At last she drifted off -- but Fay was there, in her dreams. Sometimes Tara fantasised vividly in her sleep, a wild scenario that she'd run a mile from in real life. This was different. This was a simple echo of the time they had spent together that evening, only smoothed at the edges; there was no tension or awkwardness, no lingering bad feeling, just... indulgence. The dream persisted long enough to seem like real life, and when she woke the next morning she felt a pang of regret that it wasn't.

She lay in bed seething with energy as the room gradually heated up. With the time approaching nine am, she heard Fay cross the landing and shut the bathroom door. The noise of running taps gave way to the buzz of an electric toothbrush, which continued for several minutes. Then she was out of the bathroom, down the stairs in a flash and rummaging about in the kitchen cupboards. She obviously put a lot of effort into keeping her playtimes secret, because they were just about the only thing she did quietly.

Tara pulled back the covers and lumbered out of her room. Locking the bathroom door behind her, she stripped off her clinging underwear and kicked it to one side. She walked into the shower and set it to a lukewarm temperature, which was all she could handle in this heat. Underneath the gentle trickle, she stood with her hands resting on the wall and legs slightly apart. This was the moment when she should retune her brain for a normal day ahead. She couldn't do it. Her right hand wandered between her legs, idly at first, but then with a growing purpose. She watched the water run down her milky white skin and collect on her knuckles. Using it as lube, she teased the opening of her pussy and worked a finger inside. Her feet shifted impatiently on the tiled floor.

She explored herself plenty of times in the shower, more often than not a relaxing routine that didn't go anywhere. This, she soon realised, was not one of those times. This one would go right to the finish. But it wasn't enough to just knock it out in this little cubicle, behind closed doors, first thing in the morning. She wanted to make it an event; she wanted to be seen, to display herself like Fay had done yesterday. Fay's acid demand for her to 'be fair' still rang in her ears, even if she had since taken it back, but Tara wasn't motivated by a sense of obligation. It was a genuine, burning desire. If she could produce something even half as amazing as Fay had, it would be worth it.

She withdrew her hand from her crotch and leant on the wall, trembling in excitement. With her head pointed downwards she took a deep breath and summoned her courage. She could, and would do this. Switching off the water, she stepped out and grabbed a towel from the nearby rack. She'd never scrubbed herself with less concentration; when she was finished she was still half-wet and dripping all over the floor. She picked up a smaller towel and wound it around her straggling hair. That part of her at least was tidy. When she put on her large black-rimmed glasses they steamed up instantly, and she stood there waiting for the mist to clear.

At last she drew back the lock and slid the bathroom door open. She wondered if Fay would be outside, ready to ambush her, but of course she wasn't. She was a normal human being who didn't snoop on her flatmates. Tara crept onto the landing and turned to face the stairs, her arms rigid at her sides. This wouldn't get any easier the longer she left it. She descended one step at a time, her heart pounding and her feet leaving imprints everywhere. At the bottom she had one more burst of doubt and held back; but then she turned sharply, facing the kitchen door. There was no chickening out now.

The door was open, but not enough to see in clearly. Tara walked up the hall in even paces and pushed it aside. Fay was sitting directly opposite at the kitchen table, buried in another bowl of cereal. Her spoon was halfway to her lips when she looked up and caught sight of Tara. It was a good job Tara had waited for her glasses to de-mist. It was worth it to see the utterly dumbstruck look that registered on her face. Already half-open, her mouth dropped even wider, spilling milk down her chin. "What...?"

"Hi," Tara cut in, waving shyly. "I just got out of the shower, I was going to have a little play and... I thought you might like to watch." Even as she spoke Fay's eyes were darting all over her body, taking in every feature. They settled on her chest and lingered there for some time before she replied.

"Tara, seriously..." Her head shook back and forth. "I told you I was kidding. You don't have to pay me back. This is crazy. I mean, you're getting water everywhere..." That amused Tara no end. What a time to become house proud!

"It's not 'cos I have to," she assured her flatmate. Her voice sounded particularly soft and lilting, and she tried to use it to best effect. "I know I don't owe you one. I just... want to do it." She shrugged matter-of-factly. "I understand if it's too weird for you. But if you do want to watch, I think I can make it special."

"Geez Tara, it's not a bloody dance class!" Fay's instant, unfiltered reaction brought a smile to her face. She waved a hand in the air, trying to visualise her feelings, and gave up.

"Look, I know I got lucky yesterday. I didn't deserve to see you like that, but..." She faltered, swallowing heavily before she went on. "I'm so glad I did. It was incredible. If I can do something that good, even if it's only once, it would be worth it. That's all. I'll be in my room if you're interested."