The Other Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fay stared at her, utterly still. She seemed to be processing an awful lot of information behind her eyes. Tara breathed in slowly, feeling a droplet of water trickle down her breasts. This was the second time in barely eighteen hours that she had exposed herself to ridicule. Whether or not the girl in front of her would ever view her as a sane human being again was open to doubt. She expected another quip to emerge from her mouth, something to ease the tension. Instead, Fay lifted a hand and gestured feebly at the door. "I... OK." She rose from her chair slowly, like she was shaking off an anaesthetic.

Tara, meanwhile, was rooted to the spot, so consumed with emotions that she was temporarily paralysed. It was one thing to extend the invitation -- quite another for it to be accepted. For a moment she wondered what the hell she was doing. Then she thought of yesterday, and remembered exactly why. Burying her nerves, she swung round abruptly and set off on the return journey to her room. She had an audience to satisfy.