The Other Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Fay and Tara begin to bond over their shared hobby.
5.9k words
4.59
8.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

Tara's breathing quickened as she moved into the hall. She was keenly aware of Fay watching her from behind, or more likely just watching her behind. Leading the way, she reached the stairs and mounted them briskly. Fay followed at a respectful distance, like a child obeying orders. She still seemed to be in a trance.

Tara strode into her room. The sun had gone behind a cloud, leaving only a faint impression of light through the curtains, and she quickly pulled them open. She wasn't going to rub it out in half-darkness. Her bed was closest to the window, while her absent roommate's was to its right. She sized them up for a moment and picked the one that wasn't hers. Fay laughed as Tara flopped down on the mattress. "Oh, so it's fine if you get Megan's bed soaking wet, not yours?"

"She's not back for a month, it should have dried out by then!" Tara shuffled backwards until she was resting on the pillow. Her hair was still protected by her improvised headscarf, which she realised wasn't the most appealing thing to look at. Carefully she unwound the towel and spread it out under her head, letting it absorb the remaining moisture. Fay stood by the door like a spare part. She was finding it considerably harder to be the audience instead of the show. Tara waved to the end of her own bed. "Go on, sit down. We could be here for a little while."

Fay edged towards it and sat on the corner, her arms folded in her lap like she was on the naughty step. Tara gave her a reassuring smile. The big difference to yesterday suddenly hit home. Fay had had the movie to focus on, so she could keep Tara at a slight distance, as a third party. Now there were just the two of them in this grey little room. Tara lifted her legs and bent them at the knee. She wasn't ready to dive in straight away. She ran both hands up her thighs and took a deep breath. "I made a start in the shower," she explained. "I had a bit of a sleepless night."

"I usually take care of that before I go to bed. See, you're talking to the expert." Fay raised her eyebrows knowingly.

Tara dug herself deeper into the bed, trying to adjust to her new surroundings. But there was no problem with the bed itself; it was big enough, and comfortable enough, for what she needed to do. The only issues were hers. "Sorry if you... y'know, nod off while I'm getting my thing on," she apologised in advance.

"I don't think so!" Fay snorted. She watched as Tara gently lowered her legs, spreading her body flat out. Tara gazed down at her stomach, watching it rise and fall. Her ribs looked so thin and bony. She parted her legs until they were side on, then joined them at the heel to form a diamond shape. One hand circled her belly while the other played with her right breast. She stayed in that position for some time, feeling the warm air wash over her. The worry that she might be boring Fay made her seize up for a moment -- but then she became aware of her, out of the corner of her eye, absolutely glued to what she was doing. She realised that she could draw this out as long as she wanted, and Fay would go with her. That freed her and excited her more than she could have thought possible. Her hand crept down her stomach until it was tugging at her pubic hair, then a little lower.

She closed her eyes and summoned the remnants of last night's dream: those images that remained after the rest had faded away. She didn't need to elaborate much on real life. There was Fay, spread out on the sofa in the pose she had adopted last night -- and there was Tara sitting opposite her, also hard at work. Their eyes were locked together, using each other for inspiration as they rubbed frantically at their clits. Now and then they would hit the right spot and their thighs would shudder with pleasure. Tara bucked forward, her body enacting her fantasy, and thought of Fay sitting watching her, clothed and respectable. That image gave her a greater kick than anything she had imagined so far. Her toes flexed and her pussy moistened the sheets.

When she had summoned the nerve, she opened her eyes again and looked across at Fay. There was no need to retreat into her head when her inspiration was right here in front of her. Fay was staring between her legs as though she were hypnotised. She caught Tara's gaze and stopped, embarrassed. But Tara kept on looking at her, and playing, and as the sticky sound of her pussy echoed between them the message got through. It was time for them to enjoy their respective roles. Fay's body language grew more relaxed. She leaned back, arms by her sides, and became a proper spectator at last. Tara held two fingers to her mouth, wetted them and pushed them into her lower depths. She fidgeted on the bed as she groped upwards, whimpering with each burst of pleasure.

Her efforts were rewarded much faster than she was expecting. She felt the urge to roll over onto her side and squeeze down -- knowing that that was her preferred method of getting off when she was alone. Instead she made a conscious effort to remain upright, to display herself in full. Her legs wide apart, she began to breathe in heavily. Blood was rushing to her extremities, and her heart thudded against its ribcage. She fixed Fay in her sights, letting her know exactly what was going to get her off. She saw the determination on her face, willing her on. With that encouragement Tara fingered herself a little more and came quietly, her body clenching into the bed. She moaned as a warm sensation flooded her, darting from limb to limb. Her eyes closed briefly but she was still aware of Fay, taking in every detail. That made her orgasm even more exquisite. She let out a long sigh of contentment that seemed to hang in the air above her.

Freed from its task, her body loosened up. Her arms flopped by her sides and she stared at the ceiling, expelling her breath. Once again her glasses had misted over. When they had cleared just enough to form a narrow channel, she glanced in the direction of her flatmate. "Well..!" she puffed. "Was that OK for you?"

Fay was hunched over, her eyes wide, as though she could hardly believe what she had seen. "Um..." she spluttered. "Yeah, you could say that."

"I wasn't quite sure how that was going to end! I mean, I didn't know if..." Tara heard the same old self-deprecating voice in her head, and squashed it for once. "I did know," she declared, her head lolling on her shoulder. "I knew it was going to be a good one."

They looked at each other in silence. Tara could see the tension beginning to ease in Fay's shoulders. A smile crept over her face as she realised that she could keep on looking, and Tara didn't mind one bit. All of a sudden she folded her legs up and stretched herself out in the opposite direction. "So then," she announced, her eyes inspecting Tara's body. "You're a bit of an expert too, ain'tcha?"

Tara folded her arms behind her head, like a workman taking a nap in the sun. "Nah. I just work hard at it."

"No, I make it look like hard work. You're an artist. You were talking about getting a summer job, right?" She nodded towards the corner where Tara's laptop was poking out of her bag. "You should get on the webcams. Seriously, you'd be great. Better than waitressing," she added as she caught Tara's sardonic look.

"I promised my Mum before I left home that I wouldn't sell myself to get through uni. You can laugh, but they'd heard all kinds of stories about That London."

"Hey, I get it. I had a chat with Megan once about a friend of hers who'd started dancing to pay her fees. We were cracking jokes about it, but I think deep down she was... interested. She could see why."

"'Dancing' being a nice way of saying..."

"Yeah, getting your tits out for a bunch of blokes."

"God, that's just weird." Tara pulled a face as she imagined the girl who slept next to her coming in late from the evening shift. "Mind you, no weirder than me being on webcam. I'd have to do it on Paul and Jenny's bed to have enough room. Can you imagine how pissed off she'd be if she found out? Me lining up a row of dildos..."

"Ooh, Tara!" Fay exclaimed waspishly. "I thought you were too innocent to know about things like that."

Tara nodded down at herself. "Um, have you seen me? I didn't step out of a convent. I know what's what... but, knowing is about all," she admitted. "Ricky doesn't have anything else in that box besides porn, does he?"

"Nope. I had a good look. And even if there was something I could play with, I wouldn't dare use it. It's hard enough hiding it when I'm... on manual." Fay waved her fingers in the air. "It'd be even worse with something that makes a noise. Unless I did it in the bathroom and told everyone that I really, really like to keep my teeth clean." They laughed as one, and Tara stretched out on the bed. She could feel the atmosphere between them improving with every passing minute. Fay glanced between her legs and smiled. "I like your bush."

"Aw, thanks."

"Seriously, it's really nice." Tara obligingly spread her legs wider and allowed Fay a better look. "It's a good smooth shape, I wish I had it." Not backward in coming forward, Fay slid down her pyjama bottoms to reveal her own, shaved crotch. "I got nothing, it's just there. It's a bit boring."

"No it's not. I like being able to see all of it at once. Your clit, the way it sticks out... that's nice. It's different."

"Sure is!" Fay pinched the floppy tissue between her fingers and stretched it. "I dunno why it's so dangly. Still, it gives me a pretty big target, so I usually stay there. I don't put my fingers inside much."

"Nor me!" Tara carefully prised open her lips. "I just wanted to this time. The orgasm was different too. It felt weird, sort of running all over me...." Her hand fluttered above her torso. "It was good, though. Really intense."

"Yeah, I could tell. And I know why -- you don't overdo it. It makes you more sensitive; more in touch with your body. You bash it out as often as me and you start to lose feeling down there."

Tara looked at her wryly. "I'm in touch with myself a lot too, Fay. Maybe not as much as you, but I've spent plenty of time alone in here."

Fay rolled onto her stomach and gazed at the wall, kicking her legs up behind her. She glanced coyly at Tara. "You gonna be spending any more time in here today?"

"Uh, if I get round to it!" Tara sank into the pillow. "I need to have a nap first. And breakfast. And actually..." She grimaced slightly as she thought about work. "I might be getting a real job after all. You know that chemist's on the high street? They want someone to fill in for a couple of days a week till September."

Fay brightened. "Oh, great. So you'll be earning the big bucks soon?"

"Little bucks. Very little. Don't start ringing the decorators. I haven't even got it yet, I'm going in to talk to them this afternoon."

"Ah, you'll walk it. It's not like a real interview, they just want to know that you can tell one label from another. Besides, if you need a tiebreaker..." She nodded at Tara's prone body. "You know what to do. That'll get them on your side straight away."

"Yeah, but they're not sleazebags. I need something else to impress them with."

Fay pressed her cheek to the bed and shrugged. "Worked for this sleazebag." That thought hung in the air between the two girls as they lay there silently. It was a little while before Fay got up, made herself decent and left. Tara was there for even longer, thinking about her after she had gone. She may have been knocked out, but in the end she didn't take a nap.

The chemist's was only a short walk away, and the selection process was just as gruelling as Fay had predicted. Tara left happy that she would earn a few extra quid, but it wasn't going to change her finances drastically. She was much happier that she had something to occupy her time, a solid purpose to get her out of bed, even if it was only two days a week. Another month of being cooped up in the flat would have driven her stir crazy.

She got home at about three o'clock and trudged up the familiar, rubble-strewn path, eager to get out of the sun. Once she was in she leaned on the door and let out a long puff of exertion. "Hey there!" came a voice from the living room. "You get on OK?"

"Sure did. You were right about..." Tara's voice trailed off as she heard another, familiar sound coming from inside. This time there was no trepidation on her part. She marched straight across the hall and pushed open the door. Fay was lying on her side, her feet dangling over the sofa. She had picked up the baton from Tara in terms of her clothing choices. The TV in the corner was displaying something a little less explicit than it had the other day, but it was hardly Mills and Boon. Fay's body was facing the door; it was obvious that she had positioned it that way to show it off as soon as Tara entered.

Fay waved at her. "Hi. Don't mind me. I'm doing what I always do to pass the time. Sorry."

Tara stared at her for a moment, her tongue pushing tartly against the side of her mouth. She moved to the arm of the other sofa and sat on it. "You're not really sorry, are you?"

Fay looked down at herself absent-mindedly. "Um... no. But I figured I should be polite, in case I took you by surprise. You did with me."

"Hey, I asked nicely if you wanted a look!"

"Yeah, but only after you turned up starkers. There I am eating my Ready Brek and all of a sudden you're pushing your vag in my face!" Fay stopped. "Let me rephrase that..."

"Don't worry." Tara rolled off the arm onto the sofa itself. "I won't hold it against you." Fay gave her a withering look. She nodded at the TV. "That's a new one. You're getting through Ricky's stash, aren't you?"

"Might as well while I can. So you got the job?"

"Um... yeah, I did." Tara eyed her cautiously, realising that the conversation had a surreal tinge to it. "I'm doing Wednesdays and Fridays, starting this week." She smiled as a thought occurred to her. "I used that interview trick -- you know, if you get into trouble, picture them..." She waved her hand over Fay.

Fay raised her arms in triumph. "Glad I could help. Although that does mean I'm entitled to ten per cent of what you earn."

"Er, good luck with that. It won't be enough for a vibrator, I can tell you."

"That's all right. I'll manage. Seriously, I knew you were going to be fine. I was sure there'd be something to celebrate."

"Yeah." Tara looked at the TV, then back towards Fay. "That's why you were waiting all afternoon for me to come back, so you could get the wank on."

"Fair cop." Fay rubbed her calves against the arm of the sofa. She sank deeper into the fabric, opening her thighs. Almost as an afterthought, she looked in Tara's direction and asked quietly, "Do you mind?"

For a moment Tara was dumb enough to think she was asking her to leave. Thankfully she came to her senses. Holding Fay's eye, she lowered her voice to the same quiet but heartfelt tone. "Never."

With a smile Fay placed her hand on her clit. Tara curled her legs up and watched from across the room, no longer a nervous voyeur. She concentrated entirely on Fay: on the darting movements of her head and the rise and fall of her chest. It occurred to her that if she really had been waiting all afternoon for her return, she must be quite on edge by now. But if so she didn't rush anything. She worked on herself slowly, with none of the angry tension of the other day. After a few mutually enjoyable minutes, Fay clamped down on her hand with her trembling thighs. She cried out, tugging at her messy hair, and slumped to one side with a huge release of shaking breath.

Tara watched her come down off her orgasm. She waited until her eyes had snuck open before she said anything. "That looked like fun. Was it worth the wait?"

"Yup!" That was all Fay could manage for thirty seconds. She rolled onto her back again and let out a huge sigh. Her face was glowing red and she had the beaming, refreshed look of someone who'd been truly satisfied. "God, I really felt that one. You must have enjoyed watching that." Tara nodded enthusiastically. Fay looked at her, still in a post-orgasmic daze, and a smile crept over her face. "I'm gonna take you up on your offer."

Tara was confused. "What offer?"

"Like you said the other day -- no sneaking around, no hiding it, until the others get back. Remember that?" Tara felt her temperature and her heartbeat rise as she realised what she was saying. It was almost too good to be true. She nodded slowly, afraid that Fay was going to suddenly pull the rug out from under her. "Only one condition -- you do the same, OK? Whenever you feel like it, you get down to it. You can keep it private, but you don't have to keep it secret. Not from me."

"OK." Tara's voice cracked with nervous excitement as she agreed. Suddenly she felt intensely aware of herself, of her own body, even though she was the one keeping it under wraps. Fay reached for the remote and stopped the disc she had been watching. Reluctantly, she dropped a hand to the floor and scrabbled around for her clothes. "Hang on a minute," Tara declared. "Fair's fair."

Now it was Fay's turn to be mystified. Taking a deep breath, Tara kicked off her shoes -- and followed it up with everything else. Her clothes went into a heap at her side. Sitting back, she spread her arms and legs wide and luxuriated in her newfound freedom.

Fay gave her a deadpan look. "You love getting your kit off, don't you?"

"It's not my fault, it's the weather." Tara nodded at the window. "Seriously! When it's like this, you shouldn't wear clothes any more than you have to. It's a health risk."

"Wow. You're so responsible." Fay's eyes wandered over her body. "If you're going to sit around like that, you should try to be more ladylike." Tara stared at her as she slowly widened her legs even further. Fay smiled. "Yeah, that's more like it." She abandoned her attempt to get dressed. The two girls sat in silence, basking in the heat and in their naked selves. Tara tipped her head backwards until it was resting on the wall. Her hands languidly explored the area round her crotch, tugging at strands of hair now and then.

Finally she tilted her head forwards, and steeled herself. "Did you have anything planned for tonight?"

Fay looked up in surprise. "Uh, yeah, rushed off my feet!"

"I was thinking -- I know I won't be earning much, but it will be a bit extra, so... how about I order some pizza to celebrate?"

"Oh, sure. Great!" Fay glanced down at her stomach, and slapped a tune on it. "It won't help this huge gut of mine, of course."

"Don't be silly! I had an idea, though..." Tara paused, feeling her mouth go dry. "If you're up to it, and you don't think it would be too weird... we could try to have a play. Both of us, at the same time. Only if you're comfortable with it," she added hastily, as if that would make it sound classier. Fay turned towards her, her eyes narrowing.

"Do you mean," she said at last, "you want a race?"

"No no, nothing like that!" Tara felt her face turning red. "Not a competition. We could just start off together and... do whatever comes naturally. But only if you were in the mood."

"Gimme another five minutes and I'll be in the mood, no worries. I was thinking about you. Will you be up for another go after this morning?"

"I wouldn't normally," Tara admitted. "But this isn't really a normal day." She exchanged a wry look with Fay. She pushed her legs out in front of her, digging her heels into the carpet. "I feel different. I'm just so..."

"You can say 'horny', Tara. I won't tell anyone. Welcome to my world!" Fay rolled onto her back and stretched out her arms and legs. She was quiet for a moment. Then she broke into a grin. "If your parents knew what a little freak you've turned into, they'd have you on the first boat home. What time?"

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12