The Other Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

"You... you're OK with it then?"

"I'm not going to get a better offer than that!" Fay held up a warning finger. "One condition, though. None of this 'exploring our bodies' crap -- a proper race, you and me. I can even time it on my phone."

"Come on, you'll wipe the floor with me! You've had way more training."

"Ah, but you've been saving your energy. I might have peaked too soon."

Tara admitted defeat. "Fine, a race it is." Her own words sank in. "God, what the hell is wrong with me..." Fay laughed. She lounged back on the sofa, already teasing her clit. She looked as though she wanted another, proper play here and now.

"I'm just warming up," she explained as she caught Tara's eye. "Don't worry, I'll save my game for when it matters."

"You'd better, I'll have my eye on you." Fay gave her a look that asked, what else is new? Tara lay down and stretched out her sweating limbs. She stared at Fay and knew that the lingering awkwardness between them was gone. They both spent a little while warming up, and the rest of the afternoon passed in a surreal, but brilliant haze.

***

Letting it all hang out was a dangerous habit to fall into. Tara had grown so accustomed to being naked that the downside only occurred to her when the doorbell went, and she realised she was in no state to answer it. "Oh, God...!" She bolted off the sofa and into the hall. Fay's laughter followed her up the stairs.

"Just open it like that, he'll give it to you for free!" Tara plunged into her room, grabbed her dressing gown and pulled it on. She was back in the hall in a matter of seconds. There was probably no need to be quite so frantic, but it was an important principle of student life not to keep a decent meal waiting. It might not come round again for a while.

Holding her flimsy attire closed at the waist, she unbolted the door. The delivery man, or boy to be precise, was startled when he clapped eyes on her. She was about to take the box off him when she remembered something else important, and turned to get the money from the hall table. She could feel him watching, and as the exchange took place he definitely snuck a few looks he shouldn't have. Going red again, she breathed a sigh of relief once the door was closed. She walked into the living room holding the box in front of her like a shield. Her heart was pounding. "You were right; he was letching a bit."

Fay was unsympathetic. "I'm not surprised, I can see through that thing from over here!"

Tara put the box down and stripped out of her dressing gown. She flung it away and put her hands on her hips. "Better?"

"Much." Fay watched her pick up the box and bring it over as though she were setting the dinner table. "Uh, you got a rug or something?" she pointed out hastily.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Tara fetched one and lay it down across Fay's lap, before depositing the box on it.

"I mean, that's Health and Safety 101. I did some online training about it -- don't eat hot food straight off your lady bits. Yoghurt or chocolate, maybe..."

"God, use your mouth for something else for a change!" Tara tapped the lid impatiently as she flopped down beside her. Fay opened it and her eyes lit up. She was about to dive in, but then a thought occurred to her. Reaching for the napkin at her side, she unfolded it and draped it with great ceremony across her neck. Tara almost had a fit. "What are you doing? That's not going to stay on!"

"I'm dressing for dinner. Got to keep standards up."

The speed with which Fay tucked in somewhat undermined her words. Tara retrieved a few slices before they all went, and was equally quick to devour them. For a few minutes the two of them were so busy shovelling down pizza they couldn't talk. When it was all gone, Tara sank into the cushions and examined her bulging navel. "I should have ordered extra large, we could have lived off it for a week!"

Fay's napkin had more or less held on, but it had failed to keep her spotless. She scooped a dollop of sauce off her belly and licked it up. "God, we're such pigs." She looked at Tara. "Even the guys would be embarrassed if they could see us now."

"Um, I don't think 'embarrassed' would be the first thing on their minds..." The two girls exchanged a knowing smile, but there was a nervous undercurrent to it. The thought of the others seeing them like this was too weird to even contemplate. Luckily, tonight was for them alone. Fay put down the empty box and lay back, hands clasped over her stomach. She was still for a while, but then her body stirred. Her fingers probed southwards, brushing the edges of her thighs. "Are you warming up again?" Tara murmured.

Fay turned towards her, all innocent smiles. "No. I've done my training. I was just wondering what to watch this time."

"You could always use your imagination. Y'know, like girls are supposed to." Fay looked at her ironically. They began to explore themselves, getting steadily more daring. Tara stuck a finger between her legs and tested the waters -- they were, as nature intended, quite wet. She gave it more moisture and gently circled her clit.

"No head start, right?"

"No no, I'm just... getting ready."

"Yeah, sure." Fay got up and rifled through the pile of DVDs in front of the TV. "I'd better be quick, otherwise you'll be done and dusted!" Tara noticed that the X-rated ones had gotten mixed up with normal fare, and wondered if Fay liked to alternate. She had a weird image of her turning off a wholesome musical and putting on a huge choreographed number of a different kind. She'd better be careful to separate them when the others got back. Fay exclaimed as she pulled out the right one. "Oh, this is it. I mean, this is real filth."

"Right up your street then," muttered Tara. She was masturbating now, whatever she said to the contrary. Fay glanced back at her.

"Yours too, I bet." She put the disc into the player and skipped to the sofa. Tara had taken up a lot of room without realising it; she scooted to the right, draping a leg over the side, to give her partner more space. Fay sat beside her, remote in hand. She was impatient to get through the endless menus. "Jesus, this stuff takes forever."

"Why don't you just watch it online like everyone else?"

"Yeah, but the signal in here between six people's terrible... and you always get hit by those bloody ads at the sides distracting you..." Tara smiled as she realised how much Fay had thought this through. She knew what worked for her. They got to the main event at last, and she hit play. The first thing they were confronted by was a woman sitting on a sofa much like theirs. Fay stabbed the fast forward button. "I'll get there eventually!"

She hit play again as the screen went black. Moments later it faded in to a long, lingering shot of the girl's backside sauntering away from the camera. Fay chucked the remote down. She had found what she was after. For the next two minutes she and Tara ogled the body on the screen as attentively as the cameraman: every pan up her long stocking-clad legs and zoom into her chest, each teasing glance backwards as her hair billowed in the breeze. They drank it all in, using it as fuel for their own fantasies.

For her part Tara didn't need to look away; her hearing alone told her how wet Fay was getting. They were jammed so close together that she was bumped now and then by Fay's right elbow as it did the business, but she didn't mind. She glanced at her as she suddenly had a long-overdue thought. "Uh, what about the race?"

"We're doing it," Fay muttered through clenched teeth, her attention elsewhere.

"Didn't you want to time us?"

"Yeah, but..." She shrugged. "Screw it. Let's keep it simple. First girl in a heap wins, OK?"

"Uh-huh." Tara wasn't in the mood to talk either. The woman on the screen had now been surrounded by her suitors, and the demolition job had begun. The two girls spread their legs wider and got down to work of their own. Tara had taken a while to get going that morning, delving into her private fantasies; she was much faster on the draw this time. There was no point in pretending that the contest had inspired her. The presence of Fay's warm, naked, undulating body at her side was all the motivation she needed. The soft sighs of pleasure from her mouth became loud, insistent moans, and her hips drifted towards the edge of the sofa.

Fay was also losing control. Gradually she slid downwards until she was horizontal. She held her thighs up in the air and rubbed incessantly at her clit. Her hair had fallen across her eyes, giving her an endearingly scruffy look, but she was following everything that was happening on screen. She and Tara watched as the woman was laid down and throat-fucked, saliva bubbling from her ruby-red lips. The simultaneous groan that issued from their own mouths would have made them laugh if they hadn't been so focused on the task at hand. It simply proved that Fay was right; Tara liked pure filth just as much as her.

Tara placed her left hand over her right and applied more pressure on her clit. She was sweating profusely now, feeling it break out in patches under her knees and armpits. She rested her head on her shoulder and pushed on, knowing that whether she won or not, it was going to be good. With one leg up on the sofa, the other stuck out at full length, she felt that tingling sensation rush in towards her crotch. She was beginning to dissolve when she heard a loud, almost triumphal yell beside her and Fay was coming, her body jostling Tara's as it thrashed from side to side. Tara closed her eyes and embraced her own climax. The noise was buried under Fay's slipstream but still powerful. Her head tipped to one side and she reared forwards. She was wallowing in it when she felt her bum slide off the sofa and grabbed the arm frantically to steady herself. "Woh, woh..."

"Careful!" came a giggling voice. Tara peered slowly to her left. Fay was lying flat-out, her cheeks glowing and her hair plastering her face in ragged strips. They stared at each other in disbelief, their chests heaving. "Well... I won!" Fay raised her fist in triumph, and immediately winced. "Photo finish, though."

Tara shook her head. "No it wasn't." She fell back in her seat in exhaustion. "But it was a bloody good silver medal."

Her candour made Fay laugh out loud. Slowly she opened her fist and waggled her aching fingers. "I think that's me done for today." Tara nodded in agreement. They lay in silence for a few seconds. Fay wrapped her arms across her forehead and sighed. "God, I need to get laid soon."

"OK, drop the act -- you're a dude in disguise, aren't you? Have you got anyone in mind?"

"'Fraid not. But I'll cope." Fay's head drooped back. "That was intense. It just stayed in one spot and built up and up... you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know. Mine was all over -- right down to my feet. I wish they were like that more often. But I don't..." Tara made an awkward gesture at the two of them. "It might not seem like it, but I haven't done this before."

"You've never been watched?"

"Once. Me and my boyfriend did it a couple of years ago. It didn't go well. I think he got bored."

"Bored?" Fay exploded. "What the hell was wrong with him?"

"It wasn't his fault. I wasn't in the right mood, I got bored too." Tara shrugged. "You know, sometimes you have an idea and then you go off it quickly. We ended up playing video games instead."

"Good job he's not around anymore, I'd kick his arse..." Fay held up her hand. "Scout's honour, I will never get bored watching you."

"Same here." They bumped fists and slouched deeper into the sofa, their legs wide apart. Tara glanced at the pile of clothing she had left on the other sofa. "Do you think we should make ourselves decent?"

"Nah."

"Me neither." She swivelled her head lazily at the TV, which was still broadcasting smut into their living room. "You think we should turn that off?"

"Yeah, in a bit." Fay shifted her weight, settling down. She was still an attentive viewer, albeit not as captivated as before. "I need to watch the whole lot, really. Just so I can say I got to the end once." She exchanged a wry look with Tara, who fell back against her cushion trying to contain a fit of laughter. Fay was happy to own her dirty habits.


Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12