The Other Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
Tara makes Fay an offer she doesn't refuse.
6.5k words
4.43
7.8k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

Life in Tara and Fay's bachelorette pad became very simple once the normal domestic rules were out of the window. In the cloying heat it was the easiest thing in the world for them to stay in their birthday suits from morning till dusk, when it finally got cool enough to put something on. Tara realised how much she had taken to her new lifestyle when she needed to pop to the shops one day and was annoyed at having to open her wardrobe for once.

Conversely, the bathroom door was never shut, except for those bodily functions they weren't ready to advertise. Whenever either of them took a shower, the other was perfectly free to wander in. The first time felt slightly odd, but after that it became as natural as breathing. The sense of freedom was something they'd never felt before -- and, Tara realised, never would again once the others returned. That was part and parcel of living in a mixed household. The front she put on was suddenly obvious to her now that she could let it drop. She had never really been herself around them, no matter how much she imagined otherwise. In the first few weeks of isolation she had longed for the autumn to come round. Now, for the first time, she had mixed feelings about it. She and Fay might have nothing to do, but at least they could do nothing on their own terms.

The best part was seeing Fay lose her remaining inhibitions, as she realised that Tara's offer stood. Tara got the sense that she was still reining in her natural sex drive, to avoid seeming too abnormal; that if she really indulged herself every time she felt the urge, she'd be at it near-constantly. But Tara got used to walking into any room at any time to find Fay pleasing herself. She developed a good instinct for when Fay wanted to play alone and when she wanted to be seen. Far more often it was the latter. One morning she woke up and heard the tinkle of running water, blended with an earthier noise. She crept onto the landing and saw Fay hard at work through the bathroom door. Her breasts glimmered with droplets as she squeezed into them with her pumping bicep.

Tara strolled up to the door, taking her time. "Hi," she murmured.

"Hey," Fay replied. She gave her a quick backwards look, but didn't break off from what she was doing. Tara didn't need to add anything else. She knew full well that Fay wanted an audience, and she was happy to supply it. For a few minutes she stood there watching her play. By her standards she was almost artful, letting the water fall gracefully down her body as she rubbed away.

Tara remained still until she could see Fay was getting close -- and suddenly, a cheeky thought occurred to her. "Don't break it, OK?" she said casually. With that she turned and headed downstairs. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Fay was put out, but there was good reasoning behind her move. She took each step slowly and deliberately, paying keen attention to the sounds above her -- and before she reached the bottom, she heard the loud, penetrating ring of Fay's orgasm, bursting out of the open door. She smiled. Fay got it. Being left alone to do her dirty work had made it that little bit dirtier.

On her side Tara would usually watch, but joined in now and then when she felt like it. She found it a bit harder to initiate on her own, simply because she wasn't as sexed as Fay -- but with every passing day she felt that gap getting smaller as her own libido increased. Being around Fay so much, seeing her express her desire so freely, had made her more aware of her own body and what she could do with it. The thought of producing such powerful sensations from nothing but her active mind was intoxicating, and it was beginning to crowd out all others. She simply wasn't interested in anything else.

That Saturday, they were at the kitchen table finishing breakfast when their eyes met, and Tara knew what Fay had in mind. Instinctively she dragged her chair round to the corner nearest her, so she was at a slight angle. Fay pulled back her own chair and drew her legs up onto it, leaving her completely exposed. The two girls wetted their fingers and got down to business with brisk efficiency. The seats were made of hard, knotted wood that provided small comfort for their backsides, but they hardly noticed. They had never been face to face at such short range. Tara could see the recognition in Fay's eyes, even as she felt it herself. They didn't have any movies to help them along, or even the confines of their imagination. They were drawing directly on each other.

With such inspiration it was little wonder that this time it really was a photo finish. Both girls closed their eyes and cried out as they rubbed their clits raw, legs shaking against their chairs. The only difference was that Tara juddered forwards while Fay threw her head back and convulsed in her seat. When Tara was able to shake off her dizziness and focus on Fay, she was looking back at her. She was still twitching from her orgasm, but her hand was gathering speed. "Tara..." she hissed. "Fuck. I'm gonna do it again."

"Go for it." With a deep breath Tara drew herself upright. She perched on the edge of the chair, arms by her sides like a schoolgirl paying attention in class. Then all of a sudden, something in her snapped -- and she couldn't bear to be a spectator anymore. She bolted off her seat and slid to the floor, directly beneath Fay, whose eyes widened in astonishment. But she didn't stop fingering herself, not for a moment, and Tara wasn't going to stop either. She drew herself up on her knees, her breasts protruding forwards. "Does this do it for you?" She hardly recognised her brazen voice, let alone what it was saying. Their eyes locked together as the question hung in the air, unanswered. Then it was Fay's turn to snap. She nodded, slowly. That was all the give that Tara needed.

She extended her arms and lowered herself onto all fours. There was no mistaking this animal pose for anything except an invitation. She looked up at Fay, not breaking contact for a second. "Do I do it for you?" she muttered. Fay couldn't say anything in response -- but her body was ready to do the talking. They stared each other down for a few seconds and then she exploded, her thighs twitching frantically and her mouth gaping. She cried out almost despairingly, it was so forceful. Tara saw it from beginning to end, kneeling obediently at her feet. She wasn't going to miss the slightest detail.

Fay surged upwards in a huge torrent, then subsided. Trembling from head to toe, she slumped into her chair and brought a hand to her face. It was obvious that she was covering it out of embarrassment. "Oh, God..." she whispered, her voice cracking. Tara's satisfaction turned to dismay as she glimpsed a tear rolling down her cheek. She moved forwards, wanting to comfort her, to apologise, to do something -- but Fay was more alert than she appeared. She raised her other hand and batted her away. There was silence for a few seconds. Gradually she revealed her face. It was utterly different from the brash and breezy Fay that Tara knew. She was red with exertion, and her eyes were glistening.

Tara said and did nothing. Fay dabbed at her eyes, took some deep breaths and got up. She walked in a slow, deliberate circle around Tara, to the kitchen sink at the far window. Tara got up and turned to look at her. For a long time she stood hunched over, her head bowed and her body silhouetted in the morning light. She was regaining her strength, but she was doing a lot more than that. There was a huge burden on her shoulders that she was trying to lift. At long last, she straightened up and turned to face Tara. "You weren't just trying to be helpful, were you?"

"No." It was the quickest answer Tara had ever given to anything. She had put it out there, and now she was going to defend it. The more she looked at Fay, the more genuine it felt. "I was watching you, I thought how hot you were... I wanted to tell you somehow. I know it was a really dumb way to do it, but..."

Fay looked down at the floor, trying to retreat into herself. "That was, uh, that was nice of you," she mumbled. "I just never thought..."

"I didn't plan anything," Tara explained hastily. "I mean, what I did -- sneaking in on you that first time."

"Yeah Tar, I know. It's all right." Fay managed a dry smile. "That'd be a bloody weird way to get into someone's knickers. You could have just asked me out for coffee." She edged a few feet towards the sideboard and leaned on it, arms by her sides. Her gaze was still focused at her feet. "That first time... that was when you started to think about me?"

"Yeah," Tara breathed, feeling her throat turn dry. "But not like this. Not the way I feel about you now." She reached for the edge of the table and clung onto it for courage. "I think you're amazing. I'm sorry if it sounds weird, but it's true."

This time Fay did manage a bashful look in her direction. "You're not bad either." Her dimples bulged as she smiled. "But I've never -- I mean, I'm not..."

"I know, I know," Tara cut in. "It's not about that. I just hoped..." She ran a hand through her hair, taking a deep breath. "I wanted to show you how I felt, just once. And I understand if that's not how you feel, but if there was ever a chance of it happening... I would do it in a heartbeat. You're worth it."

Fay stood there in total silence, until she moved from one foot to the other and suddenly winced at the shooting pain in her leg. She prised open the sore, pink tissue beneath her clit. "God, my pussy is wrecked. That could be it for me today."

"Seriously?"

"Hey, it's tough, but it ain't indestructible." She crept gingerly towards the nearest chair, while Tara sat in the one she had vacated when she suddenly went into predator mode. They were both relieved to get off their feet. Tara watched Fay as she sat with her hands on her legs, staring at the wall, and willed her to say something. Finally she did. "Haven't we done this the wrong way round?" she asked with an anxious look at Tara. "You know, watching each other do it... seeing each other like this. We've seen everything. Shouldn't we have, like, kept some mystery back?" She had the air of someone reciting a dating rulebook that had been drummed into her.

Tara became defiant. "We have. There's loads I don't know about you. Sure, I've seen you, but seeing isn't everything. I won't know what you're really like until we're together." She reached gently across the table, seeking out Fay's hand. "I'll do it right. I'll make it as good for you as I can. I promise."

Her encouraging words had the right effect, but not in the way she'd intended. "That's big of you," Fay replied tartly, a gleam in her eye. "Who says I can't make it good for you?" Rising to the challenge, she took Tara's hand and lifted it in the air. They stared across the table, fingers interlocked. Fay's smile grew wider, and Tara could see her crazy proposal sinking in, hitting a chord somewhere inside. Heart soaring, she thought of what lay ahead of them. She didn't know what game Fay was going to bring, but on her part she was damned sure she would live up to the vow she'd made.

"I've never done anything like this before," she murmured, in case Fay still thought otherwise. "Y'know, with other girls." She squeezed her hand. "I guess we'll be each other's first."

Fay rolled her eyes. "Geez, way to take the pressure off! Like I'm not nervous enough already." She settled back in her chair, looking at the ceiling. "I can't even remember the last time I had sex."

"Yes you can. Back in February, the night you went off with that guy we met in the bar." Fay looked at her in disbelief. "Well, it's true, isn't it?"

"Yeah... I didn't know you'd memorised it. Did you write it down in your diary or something: 'Fay's scoring tonight'?"

"No, I just remember you creeping in next morning in the same clothes and looking very pleased with yourself. Or rather, trying not to."

"Well, it was a good night. He knew what he was doing."

"What was his name again?"

Fay screwed her face up uncertainly. "Um... Jack? No, was it... James? God Tara, don't make me feel like a slut. I'd know him if I saw him again."

"Don't be ashamed of it. It's better than I've managed. I haven't been with anyone since I left home. In fact..." Tara leaned forward, her eyebrows raised enticingly. "You're gonna be my first international partner."

Fay's face lit up. "Ooh, first foreigner, huh? And you picked someone from the other side of the world! OK, now I'm feeling pressure in a good way."

"I'm not going to mark you against everyone else I've been with! Big competition there, not... Let's just enjoy ourselves when the moment comes."

Fay looked at her cautiously, biting her bottom lip. "Have you thought about that already? Do you have, like, the date and time all mapped out?"

"I'm not that organised." Tara considered it more, and gave her a sideways look. "I could, though. Would that seem too weird to you?"

"What, like putting it in a calendar? Tomorrow at ten, we get down and dirty?" Fay realised that Tara meant it, and began to flounder in her seat. "Shouldn't it be... sudden, spontaneous, you know?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I don't know either! But planning ahead doesn't seem very... I dunno, 'romantic'." Fay was still trying to follow the imaginary dating rules, when there was no point applying them to this situation. It was something for her to cling onto as she stepped into the unknown. Tara leant across the table, caught her wavering eye and held it.

"Let's not rush it," she implored, stroking the back of Fay's hand. "This is the biggest thing we're ever gonna do together. I don't want to get it out of the way as fast as possible. I want it to feel right. Besides," she added on a less profound note, "you're too shagged out to do anything today. You said it yourself."

"Yeah, well... I'll see how I am later." Fay accepted Tara's idea with reluctance -- not because she was desperate to ravish her at this very moment, but because agreeing to a schedule made her feel decidedly odd. It gave her more time to dwell on the prospect, and to have second thoughts about it. She was still a long way from being emotionally ready. "When were you thinking?"

Tara assessed the time they had in front of them. "It's what, nearly three weeks until they all get back. That's quite a while. It's Saturday now -- what about this Friday, after I've finished at the chemist's?"

"A week?" Fay was astonished. "You want to wait that long?"

"I know, it could be hard in some ways, but..." Tara paused and swallowed. "It could be good too. I'm not gonna get less attracted to you. Every moment we wait will make it better in the end. We don't have to change our routine. Keep doing what you want to do -- play when you want to play. Just don't start going respectable on me, OK?" She suddenly held Fay's hand to her lips and kissed it. It was the slightest peck, but she could virtually see the hairs tremble on her neck. It was the first time they had made intimate contact, and they knew the significance of it.

Fay stared at her, breathing heavily. She bunched up her hand and squeezed Tara's fingers again. "No chance. You know me."

As the oddest countdown of Tara's life proceeded, she had to remind herself that it was her idea; the same way just about everything, up to now, had been her doing. She and Fay were still sandwiched in the same house with nothing to do except think about their impending union. She'd been so concerned at the thought of Fay getting cold feet that she hadn't considered that she might too. It took her a few minutes of anxious soul-searching to realise that it wasn't the union itself she was afraid of. She knew she wanted it, more than anything else in the world. What she didn't know was how to start it.

Once she had revealed her desire to Fay, and explained it to her in calm, rational terms, the moment to act had passed -- and it hadn't come back, not in a way that seemed natural. Despite being on intimate terms each day, there was no occasion where it felt right to suddenly grab and seduce her. Perhaps Tara had done too good a job keeping everything low-key and relaxed. This wasn't something ordinary they were about to do. The Friday deadline loomed large in her head. Like handing in a major piece of work, she hoped that everything would fall into place perfectly at the last minute.

The atmosphere between them had been awkward for a couple of days, unsurprisingly now there was this giant elephant in the room. Fay was more hesitant to play with herself, sometimes taking the private option. She probably feared that Tara would use it as a cue to make a clumsy advance. When she did resume her favourite pastime in the living room, Tara made a point of joining in. She was going to share these moments on an equal footing. They sat on opposite sofas, their legs splayed, as they fingered themselves into sweating oblivion. Tara noted that Fay had ditched the porn collection for now. "Run out of DVDs?" she asked, nodding at the TV.

"Nope," Fay muttered, staring back at her. "I just got something else to think about at the moment." Tara nodded. The two girls ogled each other freely as they masturbated. They produced strong orgasms in a matter of minutes. Tara's head arced back against the wall, her thighs and clit pulsating. She closed her eyes and listened to Fay's climax, which came with plenty of vocals. Her strained, vulnerable voice was incredibly sexy; she was such a confident and outgoing person that it felt like a privilege to see this side of her. When Tara looked at her again, she was sitting with her legs stuck out, ram-rod straight. She blew her tangled fringe off her face. "God, it's hard work sometimes!"

"Tell me about it," Tara giggled. They lay in silence for a few minutes while they gradually cooled down.

"You look gorgeous when you're all sweaty," Fay said at last. "It's 'cos you're so pale, you get this..." She waved her hand up and down. "...This glow all over your skin."

"Thanks. I'm glad the heat's doing something good for me!" Tara gazed round the room, focusing on nothing in particular, until she looked back at Fay. "Is there a part of me that you really like?"

"Your eyes. They're beautiful."

"Can you see 'em through these?" Tara wiggled her thick, black-framed glasses.

"Yeah, I can." Fay rested her head on her elbow and smiled. "What do you like most about me?"

Tara knew she was going to spoil the romantic air they had built up. "Honestly?" she asked in a hesitant voice. "Your bum."

Fay reared up, her eyes boggling. "Oh, I see! I say something nice and girly and you go straight for the goods!"

Tara shrugged. "Sorry, but it's true. It's a work of art. I sneak a look every chance I can get." Her forthright tone impressed Fay, and she took the compliment.

"Yeah, I could feel you having a letch when my back was turned. I shouldn't be that surprised. The very first week I was here -- God, I can't believe I'm telling you this..." She flopped back on the sofa, hand over her mouth. "During fresher's week, I was in a club and this girl grabbed my arse. Bold as you like, right on the dance floor. I couldn't believe it. It was so packed in there that nobody else noticed."

"You're sure it was a girl?"

"Yeah, I got a good look at her as I turned round. She was already moving away, she didn't see me. She was probably hammered, most of us were, but I mean..." Fay paused. "It wasn't a brush past. It was a proper grope. If that had been a bloke, I'd have told the staff about him. I guess I should have done anyway, but I was too shocked."

"So what are you saying? Your bum is so powerful it draws women like a magnet? Could you turn them, with your bum alone?" Tara's eyes twinkled.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12