The Other Girls Pt. 04

Story Info
Fay and Tara make their first date one to remember.
7.2k words
4.7
6.2k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

As she stepped into the hall, Tara let out a sigh of relief. She closed the door and leant back on it heavily. "You were burning up out there, weren't ya?" said Fay.

Tara shrugged. "It rains ten months of the year where I'm from. The other two it just drizzles." That made Fay chuckle. They stood looking at each other for a moment, before Tara took a slow, deliberate step past her. She opened the door to the living room and held out her hand. Fay took it meekly. Tara led her over the threshold, showing a great deal more confidence than she actually felt. Her heart was shoving its way into her mouth.

The sun was pouring into the living room, its harsh glare making the furniture look faded and tatty. Tara realised that if they were going to do anything they needed to stop the world and his wife having a grandstand view. She strode over to the curtains and pulled them shut, making a fuss of smoothing down the folds here and there. She was stalling, and she knew it. Behind her she was aware of Fay standing numbly in the middle of the room, waiting for her to make the first move. With her shoulders hunched, Tara looked down at the floor and took a deep breath. It was now or never.

She straightened up and turned around, focusing only on the walls and sofa. With them in her sights she strolled back across the room in an odd semi-circular motion, as though she were heading straight out of the door. But at the last moment she swung round, stopped in front of Fay and put her arms firmly round her waist. Fay was so surprised that she was rooted to the spot. Tara barely looked her in the eye before she moved in and kissed her. It was no more than a brush on the lips, but she breathed in deeply, wanting to absorb her scent; to make this moment as vivid as she had imagined it. Without even thinking of it her arms locked tighter round Fay, squeezing the small of her back.

The tiniest strand of saliva was left clinging between their lips as she withdrew. She let it hang there while she looked at Fay, whose eyes were dancing wildly from side to side. There was a hint of a smile forming on her sweet, dimpled cheeks. Tara thought hard of something meaningful to say. "I'm a bit taller than you."

"Yeah, I think you're right!" Fay chuckled. She held up a hand and measured their two scalps on a straight line. "Only by, like, a millimetre. You must be a giant."

"That's me." Tara tossed her hair to one side and gazed at Fay. "Well," she said at last, "that was OK, wasn't it?"

Fay nodded. "Mh-hmm!"

"Do you want some more?" Taking Fay's response for granted, she kissed her again. The moment she felt her lips push back against hers, a huge burden of fear, of doubt -- of guilt more than anything else -- lifted from Tara's mind. She pressed her entire body against Fay's, holding her in an embrace so tight she could never have broken free. But Fay didn't want to. She lifted her arms and rested them on Tara's hips, allowing her to set the pace. The two girls moaned simultaneously as they consumed each other. Tara pushed into Fay's mouth and began to explore it, kissing her with real passion for the first time. It was the culmination of everything she had dreamed about for the past few weeks; it was blissful.

As Fay returned the kiss her own hands began to wander, till they were poised uncertainly on Tara's lower back. Helpfully, Tara grabbed them and lowered them into position. "There you go." Grinning, Fay squeezed her bottom and delved into Tara's mouth, her tongue gliding from side to side. Tara realised she was being a little modest herself and adjusted her grip on Fay, so that she too was groping her backside.

They stood in the hot, silent room and made love in the golden glow from the curtains. Every now and then Tara snuck a look at Fay through half-closed eyes and realised that she was doing the same. Natural voyeurs, that was their trouble. When she finally sank her fingernails deep into Fay's bum, the latter gave a yelp and broke off. "You little... oh, I was forgetting," she realised. "You're after it, aren't you?"

"Too right I am." Tara peeked down her back, getting a look at what she was holding. There was so much of it to hold. She stared at the beautifully round cheeks, barely contained in their tight denim, and couldn't wait to expose them in all their glory. She cuddled Fay to her, planting a kiss on her neck. The two girls swayed against each other. Fay lifted her arms and wrapped them round Tara's neck, and for a while it felt like they were dancing to a silent tune. She kissed Tara on the side of the head before her lust got the better of her and she dragged her into another full-on clinch. She narrowly avoided smacking her forehead on Tara's thick glasses, but it didn't dampen her enthusiasm. With her hands cupping Tara's face she sucked her mouth in, as though trying to absorb her very essence. The kiss was brief but potent, and Fay withdrew with a gasp of near-triumph.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. "You're so... soft."

"You're not, the way you kiss!" Giggling, Tara allowed Fay to land some gentler follow-ups. "OK, maybe you are." They stood together, nose to nose, letting off steam from their exertions; but they knew there were plenty more to come. Tara's eyes drifted to the sofa. "Shall we sit down?" Fay nodded eagerly. They shuffled across the room and flopped down on the cushions, their lips entwined. Tara ran a hand slowly up Fay's bare thigh, then took her by the waist and angled her body that little bit closer. She was as smooth and comforting as the furniture they sat on.

Tara finally got to grips with something that had been staring her in the face all this time. She traced a hand up Fay's torso and settled on her left breast. She had wondered for weeks what it would feel like; now it was right there in her palm, it was so strange that it took a while to get used to. She pressed her thumb into the nipple and circled it gently. "'Fraid you can't get Freeview on it," Fay laughed. Tara massaged it for a little longer -- then suddenly lunged forward and drew it into her mouth. Fay let out a moan and grabbed her by the neck, underneath her long, flowing hair. As she sucked hungrily, she began to feel her cheeks moisten with her own saliva. When she pulled away, a large dark stain had blossomed outwards on Fay's vest. "God, you're an animal," she exclaimed.

"Sorry, I guess... I got carried away..." Tara's voice was muffled as Fay gave her a mauling of her own. Pinning her to the sofa, she kissed her down her cheek and throat before she got to the lacy material covering her chest. Carefully she eased it down, and the bra underneath, to expose Tara's small pert nipple. She fell upon it instantly, pushing her face into the creamy flesh. Tara lay back and watched, running her hand up Fay's spine. Her effort was inspiring. Beneath her messy black hair her cheeks rippled as she sucked hard, maintaining a constant pressure. She was more than just a hard worker too. When she hit the right spot, Tara sighed heavily and juddered on the sofa, one leg scraping the floor. Fay looked up at her, eyes swivelling even as her mouth remained stuffed with nipple. That kind of bizarre energy summed her up perfectly.

"Uh-hmm?" she mumbled, raising her eyebrows. Tara grinned and nodded. Fay sucked a little bit harder, releasing an exquisite draft of warm breath. She kept it going for a few seconds, using Tara's chest as a respirator, until the latter giggled and dragged her off.

"Come here, you...!" The two girls grappled with each other and fell headlong onto the sofa, Tara on top of Fay. She cradled her round her midriff and gave her a long, passionate kiss. When they finally came up for air, they stared point blank into each other's eyes, and the crazy, wonderful reality of it hit home for the first time. They were really doing this. Fay kissed Tara on the throat and nuzzled against her, close enough to feel the hairs on her skin. Her affection was more than matched by her baser desires at the other end; having lifted the hem of Tara's dress, she probed underneath, tugging at her underwear.

Tara pushed a strand of hair back from Fay's face and kissed her tenderly, keeping her on slow boil. As she took in her red, glowing features, she realised that 'boil' was the operative word. "Geez, it's stifling in here," Fay chuckled. She detached a hand from Tara's backside and wafted herself.

"Yeah, maybe we should open a window." Tara glanced reluctantly at the curtains, not wanting to leave Fay for a moment. "Or maybe..." She looked down at her again. "We should take it easy tonight? Y'know, have fun, but... nothing too energetic."

Fay gave her a stony look. "Are you fucking kidding me? Feel it. Go on, feel it." She nodded down her body, right between her legs. Tara followed her eye line and smiled. She slid a hand gingerly across Fay's belly and eased it down the front of her shorts. Her fingers landed in a wet, sticky patch and they shared a knowing smile. Tara edged a little further in, teasing Fay with the possibility of more. But after watching her squirm for a while she settled for a darting kiss between her breasts, which made her rear up in frustration.

Tara withdrew her hand and placed it flat on Fay's stomach. "Someone's getting keen," she giggled. "I haven't even started with you, lovely." She kissed her again and her body subsided obediently. They made love for another minute or two before Tara realised that she was crushing her partner. "I'll give you some air." She rolled to her right, landing on the rim of the sofa. Fay caught her before she fell off and dragged her into her arms.

"You're not going anywhere." With one arm round Tara's neck, the other on her hip, she held her close and romanced her. Tara was still balanced precariously on the edge, knowing that one slip and she was gone; but Fay kept her in position with surprising strength. In the tiny space they melted into a mass of arms and legs, sweat pooling under their necks and armpits. There was no way that their lust for each other could be confined.

In the end it wasn't the heat that defeated them, but an even more basic problem. Tara had just rolled closer to Fay when a loud gurgle erupted from the latter's stomach. She laughed as Fay held a hand to her face in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"Don't be silly! When did you last eat something?"

"Uh, one-ish... I was nervous, I didn't have much of an appetite."

"Well you do now." Tara pushed Fay's vest up and shoved her face into her belly button. "I can't do stuff to you while your tummy's all in pain..."

"Get off!" said Fay, slapping her away. "It's all right. Gimme a cookie or two and I'll be fine."

"No, no. You need a proper meal." Tara sat up and looked towards the hall. "I do too. We can't be running on empty just when things are getting... interesting."

"'Interesting?'" laughed Fay, echoing Tara's arch delivery. "You got some whips or something hidden in your room?"

Tara glanced back at her, suddenly serious. She rubbed Fay's palm. "Come on. Date night -- dinner first, sex later. We can skip the movies." She nodded at the TV. "You've shown me the best ones already."

"Very clever, smarty-pants." Fay shook her head. "I dunno... you're so sensible." Reluctantly she got to her feet. "OK. But if you can find a proper meal in there, I'll be bloody impressed."

Tara took her hand. "There must be something. You can't live on junk all the time."

"How do you think I maintain this figure?" asked Fay, patting her stomach. Tara dragged her into the hall, her feet slouching on the carpet. They walked into the kitchen and she began scouring the cupboards for anything suitable. Fay sat at the table and watched. Tara found an awful lot of the crap that Fay had warned her about -- how could they even afford this much when they were flat out broke, she wondered? -- but she eventually produced some packet rice and a tin of tuna and held them up triumphantly.

"Here we are. Basic student rations."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about them. I bought them specially, to mark the occasion. You got to push the boat out some time!" Tara gave her a droll look. She walked over to the cupboard next to the stove, bent down and began rummaging inside it for a saucepan. "Uh, you know you can just stick it in the microwave, don't you?"

"Right..." Tara stopped dead, feeling like an idiot. "Well, now that I'm down here..." She lifted her dress slowly above her hips. "Shall I have a bit of a tidy up? I like to keep things neat."

"Yeah," came Fay's smug voice a long way off to her right. "You take your time. Important to get this stuff right." Tara widened her feet a little and spent twenty seconds sifting pointlessly through the items in the cupboard, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Finally she straightened up and turned round.

"Much better." Smirking from ear to ear, Fay gave her a decisive thumbs-up. Tara put the rice in the microwave and waited there for a few seconds, as though this were a regular Friday night. Then, coming to her senses, she wandered over to the table and sat opposite Fay. She wanted to stay close to her whenever she could.

Fay looked down at the tabletop, avoiding her gaze. "I dreamt about you," she finally admitted. "Last night."

"Oh yeah? What was it like?" Fay gave her a sheepish grin, waggling her head from side to side in a non-committal way. Tara pressed straight on with her own admission. "I've dreamt about you so many times now I've lost count."

"Really?" Fay's face was a confused bundle of nerves and hope. "What... what were they like?"

Tara smiled at her serenely. "Good." Fay realised that she wasn't going to say anything else; but as Tara reached across the table and took her hand, she also realised that she didn't need to. They felt another spark pass between them as their silent bond grew.

"I'm sorry I was such a dag this week," Fay mumbled. "About tonight, the whole thing. I know I looked miserable, but I wasn't really, honest..."

"I know that," Tara reassured her. "You don't do something like this every day. It's fine to be nervous. God, I was terrified!"

Fay's eyes narrowed. "Seriously?"

"Yeah! Coming back, my heart was like... ba-dum, ba-dum!"

"See, I wouldn't have known that. You never seem worried about anything. You're always on top of it."

"Not all the time. Some things make me really nervous: when they're important enough." Tara lifted her hand and kissed it on the knuckles.

Fay shook her head bashfully. "That's the other thing about you. You're so cheesy. So cheesy, my God..." Tara was about to reply when the microwave timer suddenly pinged. The timing was so perfect that they took one look at each other and burst out laughing.

They mashed through their food quickly, impatient to get going. However, Tara could see from Fay's sweaty visage that the rest was doing them good. When they were done she left the plates on the draining board and pulled open a window to let in some air. "That's better! There's a breeze out there now."

Fay ran a hand through her matted hair. "About time." She put one leg up on the table and lounged back as though she owned the place. Tara filled a glass with water and drained it in one go. She stood against the sink and looked at Fay with a dreamy expression, lacking the strength to do anything more. A minute or so drifted by in silence, until Fay dispelled the romantic mood. "You've still got a tit hanging out."

"Mm? Oh yeah..." Tara looked down at the rogue nipple.

"You're the Half-Naked Chef."

Tara wandered over to the fridge. "Let's see if I can fix you dessert, then." She had a look through the shelves and picked out a yoghurt that had been abandoned right at the back. She held it up for Fay's inspection. "What do you reckon?"

"If it's not low fat I'll shovel it down, no probs." Tara put it on the table and fished a single spoon out of a drawer. "Is that it?"

"Sharing is caring." Tara undid the packet, dipped in the spoon and held it up in the air. Fay looked at her in bemusement -- then she got her drift, and smiled wickedly. Obediently she leant forward and opened wide. Tara guided the spoon in and Fay sucked it clean. She held it in her mouth for some time before she withdrew with a teasing flick of the tongue. "You got the hang of that quickly."

"My turn." Fay decided to cut out the middle man. Reaching into the pot, she scooped up a dollop on two fingers and held them to Tara's mouth. Tara parted her lips slowly, as though considering whether to accept the offer. She guided her mouth forward an inch at a time, gradually enveloping Fay's fingers. Her tongue slurped up the yoghurt and licked the two digits all over. When she finally let them out, she held them to her face and rubbed her own spit into her cheek. "Pervert," Fay mimed, although she was no less suggestive when she did the same thing to Tara's fingers. The two girls stared at each other across the table, their crotches getting wetter by the second.

Fay's eye wandered to that enticing, exposed breast of Tara's. Finally she'd had enough, and beckoned her round to her side of the table. Tara knew exactly what she had in mind. She had hardly got up before Fay was pouring the remnants of the yoghurt onto her chest, taking care not to hit the dress. "Don't worry," she chuckled. "I won't be wearing it much longer."

"Too right you won't." Fay pulled her close and began to clean her up, one lick at a time. Tara stood in front of her, running a hand through her jet-black hair, and watched her devour the gloopy coating on her breast before getting down to what she really wanted. Fay drew the nipple into her mouth and breathed on it, savouring Tara's warm, supple body. Before long her desire overwhelmed her and she dragged Tara onto her lap, making her straddle the chair. They made love with Fay's hands wandering all over her waist, legs and bum, not knowing which part to explore first. She broke off and stared right into her face. "God, Tara... you're such a babe," she whispered. "You really are."

Tara giggled, her cheeks flushing. She had no idea how to process a compliment like that. "I never heard that one before!"

"Well you have now." Fay held her by the chin and kissed her full on the lips. They rocked back and forth slowly, feeling the energy building but keeping it on a leash for the moment. Fay reached under Tara's dress and rubbed her through her knickers. "How's yours doing, huh? Good?"

"Have a proper feel. Go on." Tara's invitation was so casual that it stopped Fay in her tracks. Trembling, hardly able to believe she could break such a taboo, she pulled Tara's underwear to one side and felt her pussy for the first time: the bulges and contours, the tuft of hair running up her pubic bone. She nearly jumped as her knuckles brushed against it. Tara grinned. "Touching is different to seeing, isn't it?" She put her arms around Fay's neck and gave her a long, measured kiss. Fay reached her warm, wet little opening and slipped a digit inside. She fingered Tara steadily as she returned her kiss, and the two women merged into one writhing shape in the warm air.

Fay pressed her face into Tara's chest, rubbing from side to side. She looked up at her partner, eyes wide and imploring. "Are we going upstairs now?" Tara nodded and kissed her fevered brow. Her pussy squelched as she detached herself and climbed off the chair. This time Fay took her guiding hand with no reluctance, in fact she could have led the way herself. Elated, the girls skipped out of the kitchen and down the hallway. The staircase that they had trudged up and down so many times beckoned them towards a totally new experience. It made Tara's head reel to think of it. She hit the bottom step with Fay at her side, ready to go all the way with her, and they set off for the top.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers