The Other Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most explorers, however, they broke their journey. Halfway up Tara suddenly dragged Fay onto one of the steps and they embarked on a new bout of passion. Facing each other with their legs wide open, there was no hiding anything. Fay pushed Tara's dress right back and groped her pussy once more. Tara fiddled desperately with the button on Fay's shorts and finally got it undone. They stroked each other's legs as their tongues glided together in perfect harmony. Fay rested her head on Tara's, breathing heavily. "I still can't believe that you did it," she whispered. "I just can't..."

Tara felt a shard of fear jab into her, remembering the low trick that had started all this. "What, you mean... when I came back...?"

"No. I can't believe that you came in that morning, stark naked, and offered to let me watch you." Fay smiled and shook her head. "It's ridiculous."

"It was only fair," Tara pointed out. "After you'd let me see you."

"Yeah, but I've got a one-track mind. I bash it out all hours of the day. You were totally different. I never thought I'd see something like that. That was... beautiful." She leaned in and kissed Tara, and this time her hands wandered to the zip on her dress. She didn't want to contain that beauty any more.

Tara realised what she was after and was only too happy to co-operate. But as her dress was tugged down to her waist she pointed teasingly at Fay's shorts. "You too." They stood up almost in unison. As Tara lifted her dress over her shoulders, Fay gripped her skin-tight shorts and slowly wiggled them off her hips. It was an effort just to slide them as far as her thighs, but the end result was a treat. Tara's eyes lit up as she saw the bright pink underwear that Fay had kept hidden this whole time. "Oh, look at that! You were a girly girl all along!"

Fay looked a bit embarrassed. "Not normally, but I thought... I'm probably going to be one tonight." Tara nodded as she grabbed her round the waist and kissed her. She pulled off her vest, revealing her bare torso, and the two girls faced each other in their underwear. Tara felt both over and underdressed in her plain white bra and knickers. They looked at each other, recognising that this was the moment that should have been drawn-out and sensual: the shedding of their last layer of modesty. Instead, they had been teasing each other for so long that they were desperate to get on with it. Sensuality out of the window, they yanked off their remaining garments and chucked them in the pile at their feet.

Tara kicked off her sandals and sent them flying to the bottom of the stairs, where they crashed into the broom cupboard with a thud. Fay laughed, and sent hers down with a little more care. She looked at the trail of detritus they had left up the staircase. "It's OK, the landlord's not coming round!" Tara reassured her. She took Fay's hand and nudged it eagerly. "Come on." Together they dashed round the final bend onto the landing.

They'd done nothing to prepare Paul and Jenny's room since they had designated it the place where things would 'happen'. The bed was made, the cushions arranged, everything tidied away just as it had been when its usual occupants left. Jenny would have made sure of it. Tara led Fay into the room and inspected it briefly. Her eyes moved to the windows, which were tightly sealed. That wasn't an option in this heat. She crossed to them, reached under the lace netting and unfastened one pane. The thin shaft of air provided some relief and it would get better as the evening wore on. The window overlooked a tiny back garden, which was bordered by a high brick wall running along the backs of the houses. The privacy it afforded might well be useful.

Tara turned back towards Fay, who was standing in the middle of the room, arms by her sides. She looked cautious, as though fearing that this was another delaying tactic on Tara's part; that when the chips were down, she didn't really want to go through with it. Tara marched across to her in a straight line, her eyes unwavering, and grabbed her in a huge bear hug. Together they toppled onto the bed, making an indent in the sheets. Fay let out a loud squeal, which continued as Tara rolled her from one side to the other, electrified by the sudden sensation of warm, naked flesh against hers. She revelled in the freedom she had to finally express her desire. When she came to a halt she was lying right on top of Fay, staring into her dizzy, wide-eyed face. She smiled. "We made it."

She brushed Fay's hair back and kissed her with everything she had. Her lips twisted in a delicate dance, clinging to Fay's as though life depended on it. Reaching out, she laced their fingers together and held her with the gentle control she had exercised from the moment of their first kiss. After a little while, Fay's hands stopped pressing back and subsided onto the bed. Feeling this bold outspoken girl give into her, and accept her completely, only increased Tara's lust. She kissed her way down her neck, breathing on it heavily, until she got to her chest and lay on it listening to her heartbeat. Fay twitched beneath her, blood rushing to her crotch. Her pussy was wet enough for Tara to feel it sticking to her own.

Finally she eased herself off Fay and lay beside her. The two women embraced each other and made love at a leisurely pace, wrapping their legs in a beautiful, serene sculpture. Fay was slightly more hesitant, but Tara could feel her growing in confidence every second. The hand that she brushed down Tara's side made her shiver in excitement, which didn't go unnoticed. Soon Fay had her entire body pulled in close, an arm across her spine, while she kissed her neck and shoulder. Her toes tingled, rubbing against Fay's at the foot of the bed. Fay looked deep into her eyes as she stroked her arm. "You're just... incredible," she whispered. "You're so smooth, so..."

"Yeah, I know. I'm a big softy." Tara gave Fay a peck on the forehead. Her free arm was now occupied, holding Fay's breast and massaging it.

"Why did we wait so long?" mused Fay wistfully. "I shouldn't have been scared of it. Not when it was you."

Tara buried her in another hug. "It was worth the wait. I mean, think of what we're about to do." She gave Fay a long appraising look, eyes flicking up her body to her face. "Think of all the orgasms I'm gonna give you."

Fay's eyes narrowed. "Kind of full of yourself, aren't you?"

"Well, it's true!"

"OK, I believe you. I'm gonna give you plenty as well, though. Just saying."

"Maybe, but I bet I get there first." Tara snuck her hand into the crevice between Fay's thighs and skimmed off the layer of fluid that had gathered on her crotch. She held up her index and middle fingers and wiggled them, breaking the sticky strands. "You're in the mood for it." Keeping her eyes on Fay, she put both fingers in her mouth and slowly sucked them dry. She quickly transferred the taste to her willing partner.

While their tongues were occupied, Tara went back to the source and lingered on it. She rubbed in a gentle circle above Fay's clit, building up her excitement, until she realised she was so wet that she could push into her without the slightest resistance. The same two fingers that had gathered her juices slid straight up her pussy and began to tease the soft flesh inside. Tara laced her other arm round her head and held her close, nuzzling her neck as she worked away at her. Even her palm was getting wet now. She brushed upwards in little strokes until Fay was undulating desperately, her hips shuddering on the bed.

Tara rotated her fingers slowly and eased them out, much to Fay's disappointment. "Not long, sweetie," she purred. Crouching over her body, she kissed all the way down it in short, darting movements. When she reached her abdomen, she eased her left leg to one side and saw the huge patch of fluid she was lying in. She kissed one thigh, then the other, and hovered over her pussy. It was there, so inviting, and so obviously ready; but she didn't want to go at it from this angle. She wanted to be right between Fay's legs, where she could see every expression on her face. She began shuffling round, and Fay tried to paddle back to give her more room. "No, no," Tara implored her. "You stay where you are." She grabbed a cushion and slid it neatly under Fay's head.

"You sure you can fit in there?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry." Tara climbed off the bed and turned to face her. She gauged the space she had to work with and lowered her torso onto the sheets, while her legs stuck out behind her. It was an ungainly pose, but from Fay's viewpoint it wouldn't even be visible. Wrapping her arms beneath Fay's thighs, she gazed directly ahead and suddenly realised that she was ready. She had thought about doing this for so long, but she hadn't thought once about how to do it. Now that the prize was right in front of her, it was no time to start making elaborate plans. She took a deep breath and dived in.

The large, dangling hood over Fay's clit made for an obvious target. Tara sucked the moist tissue into her mouth and coated it in saliva. She pushed her face in deeper, gradually increasing the suction. Each time she exhaled she felt Fay bucking underneath her and heard her moan in disbelief, as though every new stimulus was a total shock. When Tara opened her eyes to sneak a look she was greeted by a thick layer of mist on her glasses, and realised the major drawback to her scheme. She pushed them onto her forehead and buried herself more heavily in Fay's crotch. Fay was so wet by now that the juices were pouring out of her, and Tara drank them in long gulps. She felt them trickle down her chin and the sheer messiness of it drove her wild. She wanted the heat, the sweat, the taste of Fay, as much as she wanted to please her.

Fay's head rested on her shoulder. She was breathing heavily. She reached out and Tara immediately took her hand, kneading them together. She could feel the tension and the power in Fay's knuckles. It made her realise that she was being wasteful in relying on her mouth alone. Uncoiling her other hand, she thrust several fingers into Fay's pussy and began to piston them in and out at a hard, steady pace. She was equally determined with her tongue, licking at Fay's clit as her lips formed a vacuum seal around it. The effect was dramatic, and so quick that it hardly exerted her at all. Her two-pronged attack had lasted barely thirty seconds before Fay let out a huge cry and surged off the bed. Tara felt her pussy twitch in her mouth, and shook her head gently from side to side to contain and smother it. She took all of Fay's essence inside her and drained it deeply.

Fay came down to earth again with a thud, her legs shaking from hip to toe. She buried her face in her arm and groaned. "Jesus Christ..."

Tara giggled through a mouthful of cunt before letting it slide out. "You really are easy, aren't you? This is going to be fun." She gave her pussy one more lick and Fay bolted upright, a hand held out in warning. "It's OK, it's OK." Tara backed off, putting her glasses back on. Luckily the mist had cleared just enough for her to see out. She guided Fay back onto the covers. "Have a little break." She put her hand under her head and cradled it as she lay down.

Fay stared at her through the haze of her orgasm, her cheeks glowing and her messy black hair thick with sweat. A look of silent admiration crept over her panting face. Tara smiled back at her, saying nothing. She wanted Fay to know that she was going to share these intimate moments with her; that she could be exposed and vulnerable and it didn't matter. When she was sure she had recovered, she leaned over and gave her a long, nourishing kiss, running a hand through her hair. The fluids she had collected were smeared across Fay's cheeks and chin as they made love. Tara inhaled her scent all over again. She sank into her own little recess in the bed and hugged Fay to her like she was a soft toy.

There was quiet as their hot, steaming bodies lay together. Finally Tara asked, "Are you really like a guy? Do you need a sandwich and a nap now?"

Fay smacked her on the arm. "Shut up, you bitch!" Stung into action, she grabbed Tara and hauled her up, swinging her to the other side of the bed. Her strength took Tara completely by surprise. She landed in a heap with Fay crouching over her like a tigress. "Try me." She held Tara by the hair and throat as she plunged into her mouth. Their tongues met in a feeding frenzy, vying for supremacy. Fay's rampant energy was overwhelming, but she had more than one string to her bow. Pulling slowly on Tara's bottom lip, she broke off and hovered over her, teasing her with abortive moves. Tara was more than happy to be teased; the sparkle in Fay's eyes was indescribably sexy. When they kissed again she preserved the image on her eyelids, burned deep into her memory.

Fay held a crooked finger at Tara's neck and traced it down her breasts. Tara exhaled sharply, her thighs twitching inwards. She watched Fay swing her legs round and straddle her like she was a conquest. The metaphor grew more appealing as she thought about it; she was so ready to be conquered. Fay lowered her face until it was right above Tara's chest, then turned it side-on, her cheek rubbing one bosom then the other. Her breath seeped out in a comforting draught. She heard Tara's own hissing breath and peered up at her, grinning slyly. She had worked out by now that there was a massive freak lurking under that studious exterior, and the contrast did it for her.

Once she had chosen a nipple to feast on she sucked it into her mouth with relish. Her hair brushed against Tara's skin, tickling her. Tara stroked some of the damp fronds back off her brow, and she mumbled a thank-you through her full mouth. Beneath her fingertips, Tara's ribcage rose and fell as though she were containing it with an invisible power. While she carried on licking, Tara felt her finger continue its slow journey southwards. It reached her belly button and she rose in anticipation, straining off the bed. "Mm," Fay murmured. "Someone's getting excited." She broke away from Tara's chest and swooped on her neck, showering it in kisses. "How are you feeling down there, huh?"

She soon had her answer. Her finger swept through Tara's pubic hair and into a large, wet coating on her pussy. She smiled as she felt around in it for a while. She gave Tara a long, sensual kiss on the lips -- and then she'd had enough of teasing. Throwing caution to the wind, she grabbed her legs and hoisted them into the air. She slithered between them and plunged headlong into her pussy. The sudden warm suction made Tara gasp. Her legs trembled, straining towards the ceiling. Fay held onto them for some time before she focused her strength where it mattered and let them fall onto her shoulders. She pressed her mouth into Tara's crotch, dousing it with spit and sucking on the tenderised flesh. Her own panting excitement was audible with each gulp she took.

Tara reached down and grasped her head, reining in her enthusiasm. She hadn't been prepared for a full-frontal assault. It took her a while not to feel silly, lying there like a patient undergoing a very thorough exam. But as Fay settled into a gentler rhythm, Tara began to relax too, and to enjoy the situation she was in. When she looked down her stomach and saw Fay lapping eagerly at her pussy, eyebrows furrowed in concentration, the surreal nature of it hit home. A few weeks ago she could never have imagined it, and yet here it was right in front of her, wonderfully, joyously real. She let her head droop to one side and enjoyed the view. She stroked her feet in idle circles across Fay's back, giving her further encouragement.

She was starting to feel a charge of excitement building inside her, racing around in circles. Her chest heaved as she tried to focus on it, to enhance it and bring it to fruition. Fay bore down on her, sensing that she was close. Her tongue flicked back and forth on Tara's clit as it bulged out of its hood. She sank her fingers into Tara's thighs and devoured every inch of her, snorting in air as she anticipated the moment to come. Tara gripped the sheets and focused hard. She felt the sensation rise and rise, and the moans came spilling out of her mouth. "Oh God, oh God..." she whispered. "Yes... yes..."

Then, just as she was about to hit the jackpot, it reached a plateau and stopped. Tara waited, willing it to continue, as though she could somehow bluff her own body. But to her intense frustration, the excitement began to die away. Breathing in hard, she stared at what Fay was doing to her, she wanted it so badly... and there was nothing. She gave a little mewl of disappointment that caught Fay's ear. She looked up, and Tara hastily reassured her. "It's OK, it's OK. You're nearly there. It feels so good..." She fell back onto the cushions, straining with every sinew to make that final leap. Fay was hunched over her, working away frantically with her jaw and tongue. Her efforts reached a crescendo, and Tara knew it wasn't happening and that her own guilt would only make it less likely. With a muffled laugh she waved her away. "Stop, stop. Don't kill yourself!"

Fay surfaced with a deep intake of breath. Her cheeks were flushed and her chin was glistening wet. She gave an exhausted grin, her eyes wide and sparkling, but Tara could see the disappointment in them -- and more importantly, a sense that she had failed. At once she sprang off the bed and took Fay in her arms, enveloping her in a passionate kiss. She rested her head on Fay's shoulder and let out a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry."

"What for?" Fay chuckled. "It wasn't your fault."

"No, it was. Honestly." Tara kissed her on the forehead, and stared deep into her eyes. "You did everything you could. That felt amazing. I was so ready to come, it's just..." She looked away, her voice faltering. It felt embarrassing to admit it, but she had to eventually. "It's another thing I tried before with my boyfriend, and... nothing happened. It wasn't his fault either. It was something to do with me. So, I've never..."

"Oh." Fay was nonplussed.

Tara gave a rueful smile. "That surprised you, didn't it?"

"Well, yeah. But only 'cos you're so bloody good at giving it! You know what you're doing down there."

"I do when it's you. You're no challenge. If someone looks at you the right way you have an orgasm!" Fay slapped her playfully on the shoulder. "I don't know, they're really different -- giving and receiving. When it's my turn I have to let go completely... and I just couldn't. It felt great though." She caught Fay's doubtful look and held her close by her chin. "Seriously."

"I believe you. It tasted great too." Fay put an arm around her and kissed her deeply. At the same time she manoeuvred herself closer, draping a leg across Tara's thigh. Her hand returned to its former hiding place, nestled in the sticky residue between Tara's legs. "This was OK too, wasn't it?" Tara nodded tersely as Fay began to play with her again. Her fingertips glided around in the moisture on her clit, tracing patterns in the soft tissue. She leant in at odd intervals and kissed Tara on the throat, tantalising her with the prospect of another full-on attack but never delivering it.

Tara rested her hands by her sides and opened her legs to give Fay that little bit more access. She realised with a thud of her heart that she was completely exposed to her: one arm round her back propping her up, the other one wedged in her crotch, and her mouth roaming freely across her torso. Fay left little pools of saliva hanging off her breasts as she devoured them. Her hand was starting to get noisy now. She held two fingers against Tara's opening and gave her a questioning look. Tara gave her one straight back, along the lines of, What's keeping you?, and Fay plunged inside her. The sticky noise grew even louder. Tara squirmed, knowing she was helpless. Fay leaned into her neck, breathing on her in short warm bursts. She was softening her up for the real assault.