The Other Girls Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the snort of her nostrils, Fay let Tara come up for air and she fell onto her chest, panting in exhaustion. Tara gazed down the length of her body and saw the raised knuckles of the fingers still wedged inside her. She adjusted her weight ever so slightly and triggered a second climax that was more intense than the first. Rearing forward, she had a brief glimpse of her screwed up face in the mirror before it plunged between her knees. "...Jesus!" she screamed through gritted teeth, thrashing her head from side to side. She'd had aftershocks before, but they weren't like this. It was as if someone was putting a current through her whole body. She could do nothing except force it out in a savage, primal way. She stared at the floor, her lungs heaving and her face twisted in a painful grimace.

Behind her she heard an admiring chuckle. "That's the Fay Special -- two for the price of one." Fay kissed her between the shoulder blades and guided her back, taking great care not to make any sudden moves. When she had Tara in her arms again, she eased both digits out of her as slowly as possible. Still, Tara winced as they slid out. She gave the gentlest of sighs and her head drooped on Fay's shoulder. Fay snuggled against her. Eventually she nodded at the mirror. "You're getting some colour in those cheeks now. We're like a sun cream ad -- I wore it, you didn't!"

Tara opened her eyes and peered at herself. Her skin was covered in pink blotches, all the way from her forehead to her thighs. There was a layer of sweat gleaming on her brow and some of it had rolled onto her lenses. Exhaustion was etched on her face. Her twitching frame looked so fragile, whereas Fay -- the girl she'd talked into this, whose nerves had made her feel guilty -- looked utterly confident and at ease. Her strong bronzed body was wrapped around her partner and seemed as though it could stay there for a long time. Tara took Fay's dripping wet hand and squeezed it gratefully. Turning to face her, she took her under the chin and gazed into her eyes. "Thank you."

Fay grinned in that adorable way of hers, flashing her dimples. "You're thanking me?" She kissed Tara on the cheek and hugged her. "I owe you one. Big time."

Tara raised a hand to her temple and laughed weakly. "God, how can you owe me one when you've given me... how many orgasms? I lost count an hour ago."

"Yeah, I wasn't keeping score either. Good fight, though. Neck and neck!" Fay lowered her voice and leant into Tara's ear. "You know what I mean."

Tara smiled at her in the mirror and nodded. They lay in silence, watching their chests rise and fall. Most of the room was now shrouded in darkness. It hung around the tiny pool of light cast by the bedside lamp, hemming them in. But they didn't feel trapped. Their little world, from bed to mirror, was all they had to play in, and all they wanted. At length, the two girls padded onto the bed and retired to spend their first night together.

When Tara's eyelids crept open the next morning, the room felt very different from the night before. The oppressive heat had finally broken. Stretching out her legs, she rolled onto her back and disturbed Fay's arm, wrapped affectionately around her. With a widening smile she looked to her right and saw Fay slumped on her shoulder, still in the land of nod. Her resting face was so calm and peaceful, a world away from her loud personality. Tara gazed up at the ceiling, breathing in carefully so as not to disturb her. The crazy events of the night before drifted through her head, making her smile even bigger. It had all been real.

She didn't have to wait long before Fay stirred too, her messy hair rubbing against Tara's skin. "Mm," she murmured, her eyes swimming into focus. She glanced round the room and then up at Tara, who beamed back at her.

"Morning." She kissed her on the forehead.

"Morning. Wow, it's so much cooler now. Thank God."

"I thought summer over here was nothing to you Aussies?"

"Yeah, normally... but when you're getting a work-out like last night, it takes it out of you!" Fay snuggled a little closer. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh..." Tara searched around for the right words. "Top of the world!" she eventually declared, wincing at how it sounded in her Irish brogue.

"I'll make it even better." Fay leant in for a kiss, but Tara suddenly broke off and lunged for the bedside table, scrabbling around with her hand.

"Sorry, it's just -- my glasses. I can't see a thing without them."

"Geez, you and your bloody glasses..." Fay leaned over and pulled her arm back. She drew Tara's face to hers, until they were literally bumping eyebrow to eyebrow. "Can you see me now?" Tara nodded. "Good." Fay held her head and kissed her, running her fingers through her sweaty, flowing hair. Even in her exhausted state, Tara felt a little tingle of excitement in her crotch. Fay rubbed her nose against hers, eyeing every detail of her face. "You do look different without them."

"Do you prefer me like this?"

"No, you're a sexy little nerd. Besides, they're not gonna fool me anymore. I know what a freak you really are. I mean..." She shook her head in disbelief. "Where did that come from? All that stuff about fucking the shit out of me?"

"Me, what about you? You had me running through every wank I've ever had. I could have told you about the time my mum burst in on me in my room and I had to pretend I'd been asleep, but that might not have worked as well. Bit of a mood killer."

"Yeah, we both went slightly mad there." Fay stroked Tara's arm as she examined the room again. "It's got so cool, we're gonna have to start wearing clothes now. That kinda sucks. You're supposed to see more of someone after you have sex, not less." They both laughed. Fay slumped back on her pillow, a hand above her head. "I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Banged up together, no one else to talk to -- we were bound to turn les eventually."

Tara considered for a moment. "Nah," she declared. "I'd go gay for you anytime."

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me...!" With another gale of laughter they kissed again. Tara was about to add more, but Fay suddenly sat bolt upright and kicked off her part of the duvet. "Listen, sorry to run out on you, but I need to hit the shower. I sweated, like, half my body weight last night. Are you gonna be OK?"

"Uh, no. Fine." Tara would have been perfectly happy cuddling her for another hour, but she could see she was in no mood to stick around.

"Great." Fay pecked her on the cheek and was gone in a flash, her round bum swaying as she skipped out of the room. Tara stared at the door for a while, as though she could magic her back, but then she heard the tinkling of water and settled down on the pillows. She was still consumed by her memories, which were going to be useful for weeks to come. She certainly didn't need to delve into that stash of DVDs for inspiration next time she lay down in a small room on her own.

After a while the water stopped and the sound of Fay rummaging round in the bathroom drifted down the landing. Tara listened to her footsteps as they crossed to her room, not really paying attention. But when Fay emerged again and rushed off down the stairs, that did make her sit up. Where was she off to in a hurry? Their social calendar for the weekend was as packed as ever. Tara had the dreadful feeling that Fay wanted to get away from her. After spending an evening and a night together, maybe that wasn't surprising, but not like this... Suddenly anxious, she threw off the duvet and planted her feet on the floor.

In her own room she pulled on a baggy T-shirt that covered her down to her knees, and headed reluctantly for the stairs, which were still a mass of discarded clothing. Tara picked her way through it, wondering how Fay had got down so quickly. She couldn't help smiling as she looked at the sandals wedged against the broom cupboard, kicked all the way down. But her smile faded as she entered the kitchen and saw no trace of Fay. It was only when she moved to the back door that she glimpsed her out on the patio. She turned the handle and stepped out cautiously, feeling as though she were invading her space.

Fay was watching over the back garden, dressed in a short T-shirt and knickers. Tara looked closer at her folded arms and realised she was holding a cigarette. She had been off them for a long time, in fact Tara recalled her giving up right after they moved into this place. The fact that she had been driven back to the nicotine wasn't what concerned Tara, though; it was the tension in her hunched shoulders. She looked like a woman deep in thought. "Hi," Tara said feebly.

Fay half-turned, not making eye contact. "Oh, hiya." She lifted her cigarette. "Don't worry, I'm not starting again. This is making me remember why I quit." That didn't stop her taking another drag.

"You feeling OK?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be in in a minute. It's nice being out here when it's not a total scorcher."

"Tell me about it!" Tara scanned the houses on the other side of the fence. "Do you think they heard anything last night?"

"We weren't that loud! I'll keep an eye out, though. If anyone comes over to complain, I'll say you led me astray." Reassured that Fay hadn't lost her sense of humour, Tara went indoors. She noticed that Fay went straight back to her vigil, almost as though she were serious about keeping watch.

Tara rifled through the cupboards and put her breakfast together, acting on autopilot. Only when Fay returned did she become conscious again of where she was and what she was doing. The two girls circled awkwardly in the small room, failing to keep out of each other's way. Tara sat down at the table with a bowl of cereal, picking at it now and then. She was starving, yet she couldn't eat when there was this huge weight hanging over her. Fay was moving around like nothing was happening -- like nothing had happened. Tara had no idea how to bring that nothing into conversation.

Giving up on her bowl, she stood and took it to the sink. Fay was standing by the counter slicing some bread. Tara turned and headed for the door, feeling numb. She had gone a couple of steps when she felt an arm grab her round the waist. Before she knew it she was eyeball to eyeball with Fay, staring right into her nervous, conflicted face. They stood in silence for a moment, before Fay threw herself on Tara's lips with unbridled passion. She spun her round and pushed her against the fridge, holding her in a vice-like grip. Tara soaked up her energy and returned it calmly with her own mouth. Her fingers brushed through Fay's hair as they made love, bodies straining against each other.

"I'm sorry, so sorry..." Fay muttered the second they came up for air. "I was scared of talking to you, about last night, and I know I shouldn't be..." The words tumbled out incoherently. Tara took her by the chin and stared deep into her eyes.

"It's OK. I was scared too. I thought for a minute you didn't like me anymore." Fay chuckled and shook her head. She gathered Tara in a huge hug, swaying on her shoulder. The feeling of closeness they'd had the night before, when the world outside their room seemed to vanish, settled over them again.

"I was out there thinking about it, and I figured we had a good time and we could put it behind us. But..." Fay looked right at Tara, her eyes wide and beseeching. "I can't. I don't want to. You're so amazing, and so beautiful... I want to keep going, as long as we can. Even if it doesn't go anywhere. I want to be with you."

Tara's heart leapt into her mouth as she heard her deepest wish come true. She put her arms round Fay's neck, trying to remain cool and collected. "That sounds good to me." She gave her a slow-burning kiss. Her own desire came off her shivering body in waves, making her tremble against the fridge door.

Fay took a deep breath, her head bowed. "You know what I really regret? When we met in the pub yesterday and I was such a dag, sitting there like a mouse. I want to make it up to you. No, let me finish," she cut in as Tara started to protest. "I want to take you on a proper date. We can go somewhere, just the two of us. Then I want to take you home. And take you to bed." She pushed her tongue into Tara's mouth and explored it thoroughly.

"OK, but I think I should pay. I'm the one bringing in the big bucks at the moment!"

"No, no, it's my treat."

Tara sighed. "Let's call it evens, shall we? That's the good thing about two girls on a date -- no rules over who pays." They rocked against each other, laughing gently. "How long is it till the others get back? Two weeks?"

"Week and a half, I think," Fay calculated, screwing up her face. "So we'd better make the most of it." She traced her fingers between Tara's breasts. A thought was gnawing at her, and finally she had the courage to voice it. "Do you think we can keep it a secret, once they're here? 'Cos I don't want to stop for them," she added defiantly.

"Nor me. It's none of their business. Don't worry, sweetie," Tara murmured, cradling Fay's head. "We'll think of something. If we have to come down with pretend bugs on the same day, we will!" Her hands crept down Fay's back, absorbing the warmth of her torso through her thin cotton shirt. She grabbed a handful of flesh and squeezed it, before doing likewise to her bum, which looked so tantalising under her flimsy knickers. She took a deep breath, momentarily lost for words.

"What? What is it?"

"Nothing, it's just..." Tara looked at her lover and smiled. "You're really sexy with your clothes on." Laughing, Fay grabbed her and girl-handled her out of the kitchen into the hall. They tumbled into the living room and Tara was thrown down on the same sofa where Fay had played for her, unwittingly, then willingly, all those weeks ago. Fay climbed on top of her like a predator, her eyes boring through the T-shirt she was wearing. Tara briefly held her back. "You got a plan mapped out for today?"

Fay stopped, gazing into the air. "Uh, let's see. Sex with you, stop for lunch, more sex with you... could watch a bit of telly. But, knowing the kind of thing I like to watch, that's probably going to lead to more..." She mimed the words, head nodding from side to side, and fell into Tara's arms. The two girls rolled around in a messy embrace, scattering cushions far and wide. They dug into the fabric of the sofa and indulged themselves as the day wore on.


12