The Other Girls Pt. 05

Story Info
Tara breaks down some boundaries with her lover.
7.5k words
4.67
6.6k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in the midst of ravishing her partner, Fay was easily distracted. Her eye strayed to the corner behind the bedroom door, and the large wooden mirror standing there against the wall. Her delight was visible, as was the plan forming in her mind. "Hey, Tar," she whispered in her ear. "Hang on a minute. I'll be right back." With a peck on the cheek she detached herself from Tara's body, easing her wringing wet hand from its crevice. Tara watched with a cautious smile as Fay skipped off the bed and over to the mirror. The weight of it took her by surprise as she began to drag it across the room.

"You sure you can manage that?"

"Yep, yep," Fay puffed, making heavy weather of it. Finally she positioned the mirror at an angle a few feet from the bed. Tara could see her legs reflected in its dusty surface. Fay peered at it and gave the glass a quick rub with her elbow. "There we go. Perfect." She bounded onto the sheets and crawled up to Tara, who looked bemused.

"We're not going to see much while it's down there!"

"Not from here we won't." Fay beckoned her forwards. Tara got to her knees, wondering what she was up to. Then Fay nodded to the edge of the bed. "Scoot up there, on all fours." Hesitantly she obeyed, and was taken aback by the sight of herself. She looked far more sweaty and dishevelled than she had expected. The effect was only magnified by her pale, clammy skin. Her hair was plastered across her forehead in thick clumps and her chest was glowing pink. Fay padded up beside her and smiled at their reflections. "God, you look incredible." She bent down and kissed Tara between her shoulder blades.

Tara waited awkwardly as Fay padded around her, feeling like a statue on display. When Fay settled beside her left hip, her intentions became clear. Leaning into view of the mirror, she brought her fingers to her mouth and wetted them ostentatiously. She caught Tara's eye and grinned. This time she was more careful, circling around her opening until her fingers were rolling in a mass of juices. "Wow, you're soaking!" She slipped inside and Tara jolted forwards with a moan. Her knees and palms dug deeper into the bed. Fay rested her other hand on her flank, as though trying to calm a wild animal. Then it wandered to Tara's left breast and began to play with it. She settled down and indulged herself in Tara's assets, working her way deeper into her pussy.

Tara hunched over, the pressure increasing on her shoulder joints. She stared into the mirror at her quivering body, and the sight of Fay hanging over it, kissing down her neck, her spine and her buttocks. She maintained the same probing rhythm with her fingers, gradually pushing the wet, undulating walls aside. When she hit a sensitive point Tara's thighs bucked inwards, almost giving out on her. She pitched forward, her arms at full stretch. "Oh, God..." she hissed, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Lie down, hon," Fay murmured, bringing her knees together under Tara's torso. "Go on. I've got you." Carefully, with Fay's fingers still lodged inside her, Tara extended her legs and settled over her lap as though she were about to receive a spanking. The thought was innocent enough it as crossed her mind, but when it hit home she twitched in excitement. Her pussy contracted, locking down on the digits inside it. Fay giggled. "You don't want to let me go."

"Uh-uh..." Tara felt her balance go as her weight tipped her forwards off the bed. She put her hands out to steady herself and they touched the floor, propping her in place. Had she registered her appearance in the mirror, she would have laughed at her absurd pose; but she had other thoughts to distract her. By now she was trailing a steady stream of fluid and her pussy was beginning to throb in readiness. There was this insistent feeling in her crotch, a pressure she needed to relieve. Fay bent over her. "Nearly there," she whispered, brushing her chin through Tara's flowing hair. The two girls stared at their reflections, their eyes living for the same thing.

Increasing the pace, Fay rammed her fingers in faster and faster until all of a sudden her entire hand disappeared inside Tara, knuckles and all. If she had stopped for a moment it could have ruined everything, but she carried right on as if nothing had happened. Tara writhed against the sheets, letting out a cry of astonishment. Her pussy was stretched wide open, but the feeling of fullness only increased her pleasure. Fay curled her fist into a ball and fucked her relentlessly, urging her on. Tara felt the pressure settle in one particular spot and build up steadily. Her toes tingled and her head was swimming. She flopped towards the floor, her eyes closed; but then Fay was on her, levering her neck up. "Have a look, Tara. It's your turn now."

Tara opened her eyes and saw the strain on her burning face. Behind her Fay was drilling into her pussy, teeth set in determination. A warm sensation flooded her lower regions and her mouth fell open. For a moment she was suspended in that state, right on the brink of an orgasm -- and then it hit her, in shooting waves down her legs. She put her palms to the floor to keep herself upright. The deep, shuddering groan that erupted from her lips was like nothing she had ever produced before. Her head collapsed and she dragged it up with a great surge of effort, her hair tumbling over her face. She saw it twitch and contort with each follow-up wave. Her body surged off the bed, restrained at the last moment by Fay's guiding hand. She gazed at the floor, letting out her breath slowly. Her glasses drooped off the bridge of her nose.

Fay watched the whole thing in a state of rapture, then of triumph. She eased her hand out of Tara's oozing pussy and lowered it carefully to the sheets. Then she swung across her, straddling her torso, and bent down to plant a kiss right on the crown of her head. "I got you..." Tara chuckled under her breath, and nudged her with her elbow. She didn't have the strength to do anything else.

Fay let her stew for a while, giving her a gentle back massage. Finally she reached down and peeled her off the carpet. Tara backed up awkwardly, her legs cramping as they stirred into life. Fay manoeuvred her onto the bed and sat down with her body wrapped protectively round her partner's. They stared at each other in the mirror. Tara looked so fragile, her porcelain skin twitching now and then as another mini-wave broke over her. Fay let her head rest on her shoulder. "You've no idea how long I've wanted to do that to you," she said quietly. "Just once in my life..."

"Gee, you can do better than that!" Tara pouted. They fell against each other in a laughing fit. "I mean, you're pretty good at it. You shouldn't let it go to waste."

"Nuh-uh." Fay hugged Tara to her bosom. The sweat cooled on their foreheads as their breathing wound down. The exercise had taken a lot out of Fay too. She held up her red, glistening right hand, every knuckle slick and shining. "You took the whole thing, Tara," she marvelled. "Right up to the wrist. You can see the mark."

"I know! I've no idea how... it just went in. It felt amazing though." Tara took Fay's hand and kissed it. Her lips lingered on the dewy skin, absorbing her own taste. "Gives me something new to practice on my own. I should never be bored again."

"What, you want to go solo, after all that effort getting me in the sack?" Fay dragged a giggling Tara onto the sheets, entwining her legs around her midriff. "Don't get bored of me." Tara was about to reply, but sensibly decided that actions spoke louder than words and put her mouth to better use. Her desire for Fay was stronger than ever, but her frenzied lust had given way to a more relaxed pace. She was the one who'd told Fay that they didn't need to rush anything; now she was beginning to heed her own advice. They kissed tenderly, relearning the sensation, while their hands glided down each other's sides.

Outside, the sky was darkening and the air growing steadily cooler. Tara looked at the open window. "It's getting nice out there now. I could stay like this for a while." She draped an arm across Fay's stomach. There was a sudden breeze and she flinched slightly. "God, I waited long enough for it to cool down, I don't want to shut the window now!"

Fay put an arm round her shoulders. "It's OK. I'll keep you warm." She kissed her on the head, and with those reassuring words Tara settled down to rest. The cool air that wafted over her backside was a welcome relief after the sweaty exertions of the past half-hour. She snuggled on Fay's chest, her head rising and falling in sync with it. She had never been so completely still with anyone, let alone someone as talkative as her. In the silence that followed, she developed the irrational fear that Fay was getting secretly bored. She lifted her head and caught her eye. "You all right?" came the surprised query.

"Yeah, fine. I just... thought you might be fed up of me lying on top of you."

"Not bloody likely!" Fay chuckled, rubbing Tara's scalp. "When I've had enough, I'll let you know. Some time tomorrow." She lifted one knee and brushed it affectionately against Tara's thigh. Tara stared her in the face, taking in every detail in a way she never had before. Fay didn't look like a brash, larger than life character at all, despite her wide grin and that crazy black mop of hair that hung over her eyebrows. Her features were soft and feminine, from her short tapered nose to her blossoming dimples. There was a delicacy about her that only came out now she was lying in this relaxed, unguarded state. Tara wished she had recognised that quality sooner.

Realising that this was no time to keep her thoughts to herself, she declared right to Fay's face, "You're so beautiful." She cupped her blushing cheeks and kissed her for a long time. Fay sighed blissfully under her touch, squirming on the bed. Tara held her gently at first but her impatience got the better of her. One hour in each other's company, one orgasm apiece, was never going to be enough. She wanted Fay all night and she wanted to pleasure her over and over again. Sinking a hand into her hip, she suddenly grabbed her and pulled her onto her side. Fay's gasp was muffled by Tara's probing tongue. She kissed her hard, dragging her closer until she was completely ensnared with no hope of escape.

Tara threw a lustful look over Fay's shoulder at her round, inviting bum. She grabbed a handful of buttock and squeezed it, groping her as though she were her property. "You still want a piece of that?" Fay murmured once she was allowed up for air.

"Yup." Tara stared into her eyes as she continued to molest her. Gradually her fingers strayed towards forbidden territory. Fay held her gaze, smiling suggestively but not saying a thing. She wanted to see exactly how far Tara's desire would go. Unable to contain herself any more, Tara thrust two fingers into her mouth and coated them in spit. She lowered them to Fay's opening and rubbed it in wide, teasing circles. Fay lay back on the bed and watched, her body language growing more relaxed and receptive. In a last moment of doubt, Tara drew close to her and whispered, "Are you OK with this? Are you sure?"

"Uh-hmm," Fay nodded. "Anywhere you want. For you, Tara." She kissed her partner briefly on the lips and felt the surge of longing in her. Taking a deep breath, Tara worked one finger slowly into Fay's bum. She held her other hand to Fay's crotch and played with it, pressing her fingers against her slippery clit. Fay reacted instantly, her pelvis thrusting forwards to meet the challenge. Fluid began to ooze out of her and collect under Tara's fingernails. Tara was absorbed in her work, looking as though she could stay there forever; but she quickly realised that this was an awkward position for her and an even worse one for Fay. Withdrawing both hands, she patted her rear.

"Let's try something else. You go on all fours this time -- facing that way," she added briskly, pointing at the head of the bed. Fay rolled over and got into place, amused by her bossiness. For a moment Tara thought she had sounded too demanding, but any doubts were dispelled when she surveyed the incredible sight of Fay's backside, pointed invitingly back at her. She returned her fingers to their former position, flat against the two openings. It took very little effort to slide her finger back into Fay's anus. When she added a couple of fingers in her pussy, the sigh of pleasure was instantaneous. She really was wonderfully easy, thought Tara. Slowly she pushed deeper into her holes, working her hands in tandem.

Tara carried on like this for a while, but having Fay's bum at such close range was too big a temptation to resist. Pulling out her finger, she hesitated for a moment before diving in with her face instead. There was a little yelp of surprise from Fay, but it quickly turned into an intrigued cooing sound. Holding her cheeks apart, Tara pressed her tongue into her passage and licked feverishly at the soft tissue. Fay moaned deliciously, her head dropping towards the sheets. Tara dug her mouth in, letting the two buttocks envelop her with their warmth. She kissed her with as much passion as she had done face to face. Her energy took Fay slightly aback, but her muffled sighs of enjoyment also got through to her, and told their own story. This was where Tara wanted to be.

Almost as an afterthought she slid her fingers back into Fay's pussy. The sloppy noise they made told a very definite story, and both girls giggled. Tara stroked her vagina while she carried on making love to her bum. Fay was soon rocking on her haunches, one pleasant sensation enhancing the other. She sank headfirst into the bed and her nether regions popped up even more temptingly for Tara. Opening wide, she licked Fay in a single stroke from the hood of her clit to the ring of her arse, lingering heavily on the latter. "Mmm!" Fay groaned, her body shuddering. Spurred on, Tara did it again, holding her long labia in her mouth before flicking up her perineum. Seeing Fay reduced to jelly, she let her quiver on her hands and legs for a moment while she kissed both buttocks in turn. The surge of power was intoxicating. She could play her on a string.

Tara straightened up, kneeling directly behind Fay. Her whole body was laid out before her, ready for her to take and use... She ran her hands down her hips, seeing the image in her head but unable to bring it to life. In a moment of rampant lust she grabbed Fay by the waist and hauled her upright into her arms. Taking her by the neck, she pressed their sweating faces together and whispered in her ear. "Listen, Fay. I know this might sound weird from a girl... but if I could, I would fuck the shit out of you right now. I really would."

There was a moment of silence as Fay hung there in her grasp, her body trembling. She turned slowly to look at her, eyes narrowed, and Tara feared that she had frightened or even repulsed her. Nothing could have been further from the truth. "Who says you can't?" she muttered. "Bend me over and fuck the shit out of me. Go on."

Tara stared into her eyes, breathing heavily. They exchanged a look of mutual desire, and all of a sudden her arm locked harder round Fay's neck and her hips spasmed against her. She pushed her down into the bed and lunged forwards, slamming her crotch into Fay's right thigh. Before she knew it her hands were sunk into Fay's buttocks and she was gripping her and drilling her with as much force as she had ever experienced herself. The friction on her clit was more than enough to stimulate her -- let alone the sight of Fay laid out on the bed, staring back at her through her tangled fringe. Her pussy was rubbing against Tara's left leg, but she added her own fingers to make doubly sure. The vision of her shoulder working away frantically was a turn-on like nothing Tara had experienced before. She lifted her legs higher and pounded Fay for all she was worth, her teeth bared in animal determination.

The show didn't last long; there was no way her pussy could survive it. After the most pleasurable sixty seconds or so of her life, she felt a wave of excitement shoot down to her crotch and hunched over Fay's back. "Oh fuck, Fay..." she winced. "I'm gonna come."

"Me too." Fay's fingers had become a chaotic blur. She looked back at her. "Come with me, Tara. Together."

They held each other's gaze for a moment before Fay's eyes closed and she was gripped by her orgasm. Tara felt her body shiver as she thrust into her one more time, her clit bulging from its hood, and then it was her turn. With an exultant cry she reared up and came crashing down, virtually on top of Fay. The gleaming sweat on their bodies stuck them together and Tara dissolved in a twitching heap, all her weight on Fay's torso. "Fuck, fuck," she hissed, her head slumped on Fay's shoulder. She continued to mouth obscenities as the shockwaves ripped through her body.

Trapped underneath her, Fay laughed in quiet astonishment as she recovered from her own orgasm. "My God, Tara... How big a slut are you?" She let her head flop on the sheets as her breath came out in a long, exhausted sigh. She reached out and took Tara's quivering hand in hers. "Not sure I need a bloke any more, with you around. You're a beast."

"Takes one to know one," Tara wheezed. Finally she rolled off Fay's back and toppled beside her, glowing from head to toe. She put an arm to her brow and sighed. "Well that was, uh... bigger than I thought."

"Too right! My head's still crashing."

Tara spread her labia apart and examined her throbbing pussy. "God, look at it. It's sticking out. I've got a bulge. That's a new one on me!"

"Looks like you were the dude in disguise all along." Fay ran her eyes curiously up Tara's body. "How does it feel, being in their shoes? Y'know, actually doing someone? Must be hard work."

"Yeah, but..." Tara puffed. "It wasn't the toughest thing ever. I did pretty well, considering. Imagine how much better it'll be when I've got, y'know..." She made a tubular shape over her crotch.

"A dick?"

"No! You know, one of those things girls can wear... a strap-on."

"Wow. You really are making up for lost time." Chuckling, Fay brought Tara closer and slowly kissed her back to full health. She pushed her glasses into position on the bridge of her nose, and held a finger to her chin. "So... are you going to make a habit of it?" The catch in her throat betrayed her nerves.

Tara considered. "Well, I'm definitely doing you again." Her blunt statement made Fay laugh out loud. "Seriously though, if I ever got my hands on a strap-on... I would use it on you. That would feel so great, being able to fuck you properly." She wrapped her arms around Fay and kissed her deeply. When their lips parted, Fay's eyes were dancing. Tara held her gaze, letting her know she was serious. There was something about Fay that had unleashed a dominant streak in her -- an instinct to have her, but to satisfy and protect her too. It was a big thing to come to terms with, but it was steadily growing on her.

She put her hand to Fay's bum and gave it a rat-a-tat smack. "Besides, any chance to get hold of this again! God, it's sensational. You should be proud of it."

Fay looked doubtful. "I dunno, I always thought it was too big. It feels like it's hanging out the back sometimes."

"If I had it I'd be letting it hang out all the time!"

Fay shook her head. "You're only saying that 'cos you don't have one. It'd be a different story if you did. It's like envying girls with big boobs. But then..." She looked down wistfully at her own chest. "I figure mine should be bigger, considering the rest of me. I never put any weight on there, only lower down!"

"Come on. We are not playing this game, not now." Tara gave Fay a peck on the arm. "I wouldn't change a thing about you." With a sudden burst of energy she grabbed her and they rolled across the bed, hair flying in cartwheels. They came to a halt with Fay pinned invitingly under her, and she began to shower her neck and breasts in kisses. Fay moaned, her eyes closed, until her voice broke into a sharp, hacking cough and she lunged to one side.