The Other Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I breathed. It came out as little more than a whisper. "Trust me." She paused, pulled back her face, taking my lead. She looked so beautiful in that moment, I thought I would burst just looking at her. I'd always appreciated her attractiveness but now, in the heat of passion and looking at me with expectant eyes, I wanted her more than I ever could have thought possible. I took both her hands in mine and stood, pulling her with me, turning so we face each other. I kissed her again, quickly but tenderly, my tongue in and out like a thief, passing a little air as I did. "Would you do me the honour of a dance, my lady?" I breathed as seductively as I could.

"It would be my utmost pleasure." She looked delighted and stepped away from me, dropping my hands and began to unbutton her blouse.

As she undressed, I quickly crossed the living room to put on the hi-fi and some appropriate music for the occasion, then rejoined her as she stepped out of her shoes and dropped her skirt to the floor. Wearing only my panties now, she looked magnificent, her perfectly toned dancer's body inviting me, enticing me. I removed my own clothes hurriedly and with less grace than she, until I too was stood in only her stolen panties. She pointed seductively at them, moving towards me.

"I believe those are mine," she teased.

Stood but a foot apart now, I wanted to just grab her, throw her down, have my way with her but I let her lead, enjoying this slow burning seduction. She slowly slid her fingers into the top of my panties (hers that I was wearing to avoid confusion) and slid them down over my hips, her fingers caressing my skin as she did. I quickly followed, and we slid our hands and panties all the way down each other's legs and stepped out of them. Now each holding our original garments, maintaining eye contact and smiling wantonly at each other, we slowly slid them back up our legs, settling them in place on our hips. I squeezed my thighs together, feeling her wetness against my own. She pressed her hand to her own crotch, gently rubbing mine against hers.

The music was in full swing and we stepped together now, as we took our dancing positions and I thrilled as our naked bodies met in all their glory for the very first time. As we closed, my mind noticed some details I had not previously; her hips were not wider than mine, but her hip bones angled up slightly more creating the illusion of a narrower waist. We were in fact almost identical in proportion and as our bodies moulded together, I saw her tummy button press exactly over mine. The difference in hip angel allowed our hips to nestle perfectly together. Our legs were exactly the same length and I felt her cotton clad bushel push gently against mine.

Finally our boobs met face to face unfettered by their cloth prison. Hers were indeed a little larger but not by much and her prominent, now erect nipples looked almost a mirror of my own as they closed, pushed and then disappeared together, hidden by the soft cushions of flesh surrounding them. I shuddered, felt her echo that, as our bodies melted together. Our hands met palm to palm and we began to move, in our element now as, after years as partners, our bodies took the lead with no thought required.

We started slowly, simply feeling the smoothness of skin on skin, the play of muscles working together, pushing against each other. Our lips, now brushing each other with the slightest of touch, were moist and inviting. We didn't kiss, however, but settled into a rhythm of breathing, sharing our air, tasting each other as we grew hot and began to move with more energy. The dance became raw, erotic, more so than we would have allowed in front of the others but our bodies already knew the game and it came as naturally as the breath we now shared. I felt the heat of my sex building, the pressure against the soft cotton of my panties an ache, seeking release.

As was often the case, we seemingly read each other's minds and we separated just long enough to remove our last remaining garments, each flicking them away with a foot. Not breaking rhythm, we stepped back together into the comfort of flesh, now sliding a thigh between each other's and allowing our gyrations to tease our eager sexes. Unbridled, the feel of our inner thighs sliding their full length against each other was magical in itself; the perfect satin, almost without friction, exquisite sensitivity in perfect harmony.

We pressed harder now, getting lower, our thighs scissored as we sought to rub our forbidden lips against the other's thigh. Moving our hands from each other to waists, we pulled more, seeking pressure, driving our tummies together, the motion of each mirrored perfectly in the other. I felt her labia open against my thigh, so hot, so wet... I pushed, felt mine do the same against her. Still moving to the music, the dance had transcended its purpose.

She pressed her open mouth against mine now, giving in to the hot breath we still exchanged, trapping it inside the kiss and I breathed her in again, our tongues joining the dance, as we gripped each other tightly. The rhythm of our pelvic dance was reaching its crescendo, I could feel it. Our legs were bent as we angled our hips and pushed so hard together as if we could fuse together, the perfect unity. Just as I thought I would burst with the joy of it, I felt her rhythm falter and I stopped resisting. The heat against my leg was intense and beautiful and we bucked against each other now, the dance dissolving, the ecstasy of mutual orgasm replacing it with primal energy.

I felt her hot juices running down my thigh, meeting my own where we were clamped together. We were motionless now, simply pulling and pressing with all the strength we could muster. Only our tongues continued their dance and we gasped in and out with still shared breath, not wanting to waste one single drop of each other. I have no idea how long we clung together like that but the moment of climax didn't seem to end and I could feel our mingled hot juices pooling where our thighs met. My lungs told me to come up for air but I didn't want to break the seal as we still gasped our passion back and forth.

Eventually we had no choice and our mouths softly separated, the all consuming kiss dissolving into to gentle soft meeting of lips. Our legs gave out and we collapsed, still entwined, to the soft woollen rug in the middle of the living room. We stopped kissing and for a long moment just looked at each other. We both were drenched in the sweat of our passion but she looked the picture of divine perfection to me, eyes shining, almost aglow with the energy of our orgasm.

"Just how I always imagined it," she breathed the words, her angelic voice soothing and magical.

I couldn't speak around the lump in my throat, merely nodded and kissed her softly again. We lay there, thighs still locked together, cradling each other for I knew not how long. I didn't want this to end but now my hot passion had subsided some, a new imperative was nagging at me; I wanted more and hoped she did too. Since honesty seemed to be the watch-word of the day, I went for broke.

"I want more," I spoke the words softly into her mouth, rounding it off with a brief and teasing kiss.

"I know." She giggled it delightfully and started to pull away from our still tight embrace.

I gripped her more tightly, not wanting to separate but she smiled and put a finger to my lips.

"Your turn to trust me, my lady," she said, eyes sparkling with mischief as they had the first time we kissed. I understood now, of course and relaxed my hold. She slid gracefully away from me and stood, stretching as my eyes drank in the sight of her once more. "Can I borrow a robe or something? Need to nip out to the car," she added, still full of impish joy.

I waved towards the living room door. "Top of the stairs, turn left, first door, hanging on the back of the door."

I watched her naked ass sway as she left the room; every feature of her was perfect to my eyes and I thrilled again at our naked dance-come-lovemaking. Turning to my back, I rubbed my fingers in the wetness she had left in abundance on my thigh, coating them with her essence before rubbing them gently against my still hungry sex. God, I wanted her in me. I repeated the action, rubbing more of her juices in and around my lips and clitoris. The climax came much sooner than I expected and I clamped down on my own hand as a quiet moan escaped my lips. I smiled to myself and lazily licked my fingers, smelling the scent of us both, tasting the same.

It must have been less than two minutes since she'd left the room but it already seemed like an age. When she re-entered, dropping the borrowed bathrobe to the floor as she did, I saw a box in her hand, about 12 inches long, maybe 6 inches wide. I laughed; it had to be a dildo of course. She could do whatever she wanted to me, I resolved. Placing it down next to me, she knelt and I rolled to my side to face her.

"I've never used this. It's never even been out of the box," she stated with a note of pride. "I bought it for us on a whim, in hope that one day we would be together."

She removed the lid and nestled inside on a cushion of foam was a two-headed, ivory coloured phallus, resembling an elongated V with a curve to each side. She giggled, unable to contain that charming and impish mischief. She gently removed it from the box as we both regarded its form, already imagining the two of us so joined.

"I should wash it first, it's been in the box for nearly three years." She grinned again and stood, taking it to the kitchen to do just that.

I rolled onto my back again, still smiling at her newly discovered passions, thrilling at the fact she had bought this not long after we started dancing together. We really did think and feel the same, the reality of that was a marvel.

She returned and walked to stand at my feet looking down at me. She gently rubbed one end of the thing against her secret lips, pushing between them slowly, moving it around her clitoris before pushing it firmly but slowly right into herself. I couldn't help but press my hand against my own sex as I watched her, mesmerized. She pulled and pushed it by tiny amounts a few times before withdrawing it fully and kneeling at my feet. Quickly but gently, she repeated the action on my inviting sex with the other end.

What happened next was so swift and magical, it took my breath away. No sooner had she removed the other end from my lips, she turned it round and plunged it into herself again, using the end that was now covered in my essence. Then in one fluid motion, she straddled me, lowering her pelvis, pushing the protruding end into me. I instinctively stretch my thighs out to the side, drawing them up to flatten them against the floor on either side. Her body came down on top of mine as she continued to push with her pelvis, widening her own thighs as she did. They slid on top of mine, she pushed harder and our flexible dancer's hips allowed us to flatten fully against each other.

Her parted lips and exposed clitoris now pressed hard directly into mine as the cleverly shaped two-headed monster held us aligned. We gasped in unison at the sensation, indescribable, euphoric, as our white hot juices flowed into each other. She grabbed my hands, interlocking our fingers palm to palm and pushed them over my head, holding them to the floor. I was now pinned beneath her as her pelvis, with barely perceptible motion, pushed and rubbed our swollen sexes together.

Head slightly raised to look me in the eye, her lids were heavy, her lips parted, face lustful yet gentle, she now lowered her lips to mine. I dived straight in, my tongue hungrily seeking hers but maintaining the slow and gentle pace she was setting with her hips. Lost now in the ecstasy of each other's most private lust, I felt complete, joined in every way we could physically accomplish. An onlooker might have been forgiven for thinking we were not moving, so slight it was but the sensations that came from our contact were like nothing I could have dreamed. Limber as we both were, I knew we could not remain locked like this for long but time meant nothing, only her pressure and near frictionless contact.

We kissed deeply, once again settling into a circular breath, completing the total connection we desired. The heat was building; I felt hers as surely as I could my own. As it crept inexorably over us, we ceased moving completely, maintaining only pressure, even our tongues becoming still in each other's mouths. The pressure seemed to build, the heat increasing, we strove to hold that moment back as long as we were able. My eyes flicked open, to see hers do the same and as we gazed deliriously into each other, the tide would be held back no longer.

Indescribably intense heat exploded between our joined sexes and Lisa released my hands to grip my shoulders. I reached down to grasp at her hips, striving to pull them into mine. We tried not to move, maintain the pressure but spasmodic waves hit us both, causing her clitoris to slide over and around my own. The intensity increased and I felt her scream into my mouth. I took it in, absorbing her joy with my every fibre as I strove to crush her to me, wishing for this moment, these sensations, to never end. Our tongues resumed massaging within our kiss as the seemingly endless orgasm continued until I thought the heat would literally melt us together.

Eventually, though I had no idea how long, the surge ebbed some and we kissed more gently, only the occasional spasm shaking each one of us. Waiting as long as we could after they subsided, she slid her thighs down and between mine, pulling her sex away to release the pressure. I let my legs move down, wrapping them around her and allowing my aching thighs to relax. We had stopped kissing and her lips simply pressed against mine, slightly parted, breath passing between us still as we basked in the afterglow of our exhausting orgasm.

We gazed dreamily at each other at point blank range and I felt her lips break into a smile, my own following them as they did. I felt her push slightly with her hips, the ingenious device still joining us, and I shivered in delirious pleasure.

"You were and are amazing," I whispered through our still conjoined lips. "I think I'm in love with you."

"I've waited my whole life to hear you say that," she wriggled gently against me again and I became aware of just how lubricated we were, sweat and shared juices soaking us both. "I know I love you, I always have."

If I woke up from this dream now, I would kill myself I told my conscious mind. The wasted years still stung but like she'd said, it wasn't a total loss. The tingle in my loins reminded me that didn't matter now and I laughed out loud, kissing her oh so gently. Here we were and here we lay, renewed by the most intense lovemaking either of us had known. I turned my head to the side, raising a hand to pull her cheek to mine, held her tightly but tenderly, determined that she would always be mine.

_____________

It has been two years exactly since that fateful day and every day since has been spent in awe and worship of my darling Lisa. She moved in with me a few weeks after, deciding as we did that we needed each other right there, on tap, there was no need for space. It was a revelation and as we grew together once more, it never ceased to amaze how alike we really were. We were meant to be, of that there was no doubt and I was thankful to whatever hand had led us back to each other so many times.