The Other Shoe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it was, "YOU CUNT! YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!" as the figure lunged ahead, fabric gown tearing and then a scream. Next it was a 90 degree pivot towards me followed by, "I LOVED YOU AND YOU RAPED ME!" as the impromptu knife was shoved into my lower abdomen just above my beltline. As Lori lay on the groud clutching her arm and side, blood started to cover the sidewalk underneath her. She weakly cried for help. I was more pissed than hurt at that point, and thanks to adrenaline as I saw the little .22 caliber come out from underneath the gown, I saw Sherry look at me. She smiled, and pointed the gun at Lori. Before she could pull the trigger I yelled, "NOOOOOO! and lunged forward, pushing her over the bike rack. The gun went off, harmlessly firing its weak .22 pellet into the air with a rush of spring compressed air. She would have been unable to get her hands on a real firearm because of her mental health issues, but almost anyone could buy a pellet gun and a .22 pellet gun looks an awful lot like a real gun to most people.

Sherry landed on the bottom in a heap with me on top of her. I then felt another sharp pain in my shoulder and just before I got up she whispered into my ear, "I wanted you on top of me forever. At least I will die that way..."

I was hurt, repulsed and nauseous all at the same time. As our dads helped me up it was then we noticed one of the wooden flags lining the sidewalk had pushed through her shoulder, nearly clipping an artery. But she didn't die, not right there anyway.

12