Settling an Account

Story Info
Man with unfaithful wife, settles the score and then some.
6.9k words
4.15
125.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

Author's Note: This is one that just popped in my head one day while I was driving to work. Nothing elaborate, just one chapter, but I get ideas and try to get them started as stories before I forget them. I've been trying to focus on getting some short stories written that I can post in between chapters on my longer tales. Hope you enjoy. Vote, favorite or comment as you see fit, dear readers. It's the only way I know how I'm doing.

-nosebone

"What do you mean you kinda, sorta of fucked him, again," I asked.

"Eli," Lacey, my wife of two years began. "It just sort of happened."

"How does his tiny, little dick just sort of end up in your cheating cunt again," I asked.

"He told me he'd give me another raise," she said.

"You've fucked him once already, and you're making three dollars an hour more than you were," I replied. "Does that sound like it was worth it to you?"

"No," she said as she stared at the floor.

"I tried to explain all this to you last time," I hissed. "I've been sitting on a well for 22 days and I come home to this shit?"

She looked up at me. "Eli, you work hard for me, but you're always gone."

"Lacey, if you were fucking lonely, at least go get some decent dick, not your boss' 50-year-old pencil dick," I said. "And certainly not for another dollar an hour. I told you how it was going to be for a couple years and you said we could make it. I've told you a dozen times to quit that stupid fucking job and come on the road with me."

"I know you have," she said.

"Then why the fuck haven't you," I asked.

"I don't know. I'd miss all of our friends," she said.

"Lacey, those dumbasses we went to high school can all fuck off," I said. "The guys are just hoping to get a chance to fuck you when I'm out of town, and their girlfriends and wives are just jealous of you."

"No, they're not trying to fuck me," she said.

"How fucking stupid can you be," I said. "Guys are friends with women because they're looking to get their dicks in them."

"You don't know that," she said.

"I know Tristan, Alex, and Dylan, babe," I replied sarcastically as I shook my head.

I walked to the bedroom to grab what few clothes I still had there. Lacey followed me quietly. When she realized I was packing, she started crying.

"Are you really going to leave me," she asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to fucking leave you. I think fucking your boss two times that you've admitted to is reason enough," I said.

"Eli, baby, please, give me another chance. I'll quit my job and come with you. It'll just be us," she said.

"No, babe. It won't be. You'll just have to keep fucking your boss and hopefully he will come up with enough money for you to support yourself," I said. I grabbed my bag and walked to the front door. Lacey was really bawling, but I wasn't going to listen to her again. I'd given her a second chance, and I wasn't planning on doing it again. She finally came after me and tried to grab my arm. I shrugged her off and walked out the door. I fired up my F-350 and backed out of the driveway with her running towards me. I put it in first gear and hit the accelerator leaving her behind in a cloud of exhaust.

Her fucking boss. I was going to knock that motherfucker's teeth out as soon as I found the chance. There were a couple little matters I wanted to resolve first, namely fucking the shit out of his hot trophy wife, Beth, and hopefully his sexy little 19-year-old daughter, Amelia.

---

My plot began to form several months earlier when Lacey had confessed her first transgression with her boss, Greg Baxter. He ran a successful investment company, and Lacey was his admin assistant. She'd went to work for him after she'd dropped out of college at the end of our second year. I told her she was making a mistake quitting school and we broke up shortly after. We'd been a couple literally since middle school. I'd used the opportunity to meet other girls and she'd met other guys.

After I finished my petroleum engineering degree, I went to work for a local, up and coming oil and gas company. The pay was incredible, but I was always at a drilling location. One day when I was sitting on a well, Lacey texted me. It was like we'd scarcely skipped a beat with each another and I began to think we had a future together. I thought that maybe we'd had our time apart and were better off for it.

When we decided we were going to get back together, I was up front, and I explained to her what the next 3-4 years were going to be like. She said that it would be fine, and we'd get through it. I knew eventually I'd get a regular desk job and we'd have a normal life. After my first year, I bought us a house and we got married. Things were good for the next year or so, until I came home from work one day and found her in our bedroom crying. I instantly went to her and asked what was wrong. She'd confessed that he she slept with her boss over getting a pay raise. I was furious. I was making $185,000 a year and she'd fucked her boss for an extra $3 an hour.

I was so pissed, the next morning I drove to his office and was prepared to beat the son-of-bitch to a bloody pulp. Fortunately for him, he had a minor car accident and was delayed long enough that Lacey had arrived and suspected what I might be there for. We had a long talk and she said she wanted to try to work it out, but I was reluctant. I went back out on to the drilling rig that afternoon and other than a few highly important decisions each day, I sat around in my trailer bored shitless and stewed about what Lacey had done.

I read a quote once that'd always stuck with me, "Beware the fury of a patient man." I found this was very true for me. It wasn't long before I found the Facebook and Instagram profiles of Greg's wife and daughter. I studied them both closely. The wife Beth was a sexy brunette in her early 40's. Greg's money had been put to good use maintaining his wife's figure as was attested in her frequent swimsuit photos. His daughter Amelia was just as beautiful. She was blonde and had the most piercing blue eyes. I relieved myself in my trailer several times to her sexy Instagram posts. It finally struck me one night, how closely Amelia resembled Lacey. I compared pictures of the two of them and they could have been sisters. I wondered if good old Greg was banging my wife as relief for his lust for his baby girl? That was a twisted thought, but it made me curious how close it was to the truth.

It wasn't too long before my mind began to wander, and I started checking the more nefarious websites to see if either of them had a profile. After much searching, I found Beth on both AM and AFF. She didn't have a face pic, but I recognized several of her sexy swimsuit pics that she'd re-posted from Instagram and Facebook. Not exactly covert, I thought. I wondered if she was regularly whoring around on Greg, as that would take a little of the venom out of my revenge plans. I messaged her with my specifics, and she responded within 30 minutes. We struck up a conversation for the rest of the night. I played up my supposed fetish for sexy, mature women while she told me she needed a good, young stud since her husband couldn't satisfy her. I naturally zeroed in on that and she explained he was a good provider but was a very unimaginative lover and was "lacking," as she put it. One night our texting was getting a little hot and I found myself very hard. She happened to ask me about the size of my cock, so I snapped a pic of it and sent to her. I knew I was lucky in that department and I found her response very enthusiastic. I couldn't wait to stretch that hot cunt that old Greg couldn't quite satisfy.

We corresponded over the next month or two. She said she'd been looking for a little adventure, but that she'd been afraid to stray. I still played things cautiously as I didn't know what I was prepared to do and didn't want to do anything that would escalate matters. She liked that I was younger, fit and well endowed. We kept things cordial even though things gradually started to move back to normal with Lacey and me. I sent her an email every few days just keep the fires burning. She continued to insist that she hadn't strayed, but that she was getting closer and closer.

I found sweet, little Amelia on Tinder. I connected with her immediately and we started texting constantly. She was hesitant since I was almost 7 years older than her, but we had a lot of great conversations. Eventually, things became more sexual and she began sending me nudes. Her little body was amazing. Gorgeous, supple breasts, a thin waist and hips just made to hold on to. And her ass. Heart-shaped and perfect. She looked so much like Lacey naked, that I had to shake my head. The thought of banging the very daughter I was sure Greg Baxter lusted after, drove me completely crazy. I wanted to wear her pussy out and tell him all about it. Amelia eventually became insistent about meeting, but as with her mother, I didn't press things. I hadn't cheated on Lacey yet, and I still hoped there was an opportunity for things to be right.

---

After Lacey's revelations the second time, I knew it was time to make things happen. I stopped at the store for a bottle of wine before I got a room for the night. After I checked in, I hit Beth and Amelia both up on Kik. Amelia replied first, but said she was working. Damn, I thought. She insisted she was interested in meeting the next day though. That left me to see what Beth had going. Maybe Mom was interested in being the first of Greg Baxter's girls to feel my cock. I decided to take a shower and as I was drying off, I heard my phone buzz. I opened Kik and saw that Beth had replied.

'Hey there hot stuff. I think tonight would be great. Hubs had to do something at the office, so I'm on my own. When and where?'

My hand clenched my phone tightly knowing that Greg was probably fucking Lacey at that very moment, but I was going to get more than even with that motherfucker. I quickly typed a reply and gave her my location and room number. She replied quickly with the kiss emoji.

I poured some wine, before I started the camera on my laptop. I wanted to make sure Greg would get every little detail in full HD.

I knew she wasn't too far away, but I was surprised at how soon there was a knock at the door. I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and looked through the peephole. It was Beth. I opened the door and smiled.

"Wow," I said. "Your pictures don't do you justice."

"Neither do yours," she smiled and walked in. She looked around the room. "I guess I'm crazy for just coming to your hotel room, but I'm kind of tired of waiting. I feel comfortable with you."

"I understand," I replied. "I wanted you the moment I saw your picture the first time. It feels good to finally be with you."

She took the few steps that separated us. She was about 5'6" compared to my 6'3". She wore a tank top and shorts with flip flops.

"Is that so," she said, as she ran her hands over my bare shoulders and chest. I never got time to hit the gym being at a drilling location, but I still managed to get in lots of push-ups and pullups. Beth was obviously pleased as she gave me a sultry smile.

"Yes, that's so," I said. I took her in my arms and kissed her ravenously. She initially seemed nervous, but it quickly went away as my kisses built. I stroked her body, particularly her lower back, just above her magnificent ass. I couldn't resist and slipped my hand under her tank top to touch her bare skin. My hand moved down towards her low-rise shorts and quickly encountered the lacy waistband of her thong. I toyed with it as my kisses moved from her lips to her neck. She was extremely sensitive to that and she moaned as my lips kissed and tormented her. Despite my insistence to get even with her husband, I did desire this woman, and I was going to enjoy her. I reached down with my hands and grabbed her ass, lifting her. I walked to the bed and gently laid her down. I reached for the button of her shorts and pulled them down along with her thong. My hands moved to the inside of her thighs and spread them as I knelt in front of her. I smiled and noticed she seemed a little apprehensive. I paid little attention and lowered my face to her smooth, wet sex. Her aroma was earthy and intoxicating.

Her moan was low and guttural as my tongue moved through her wet slit for the first time. I genuinely enjoyed licking a woman's sex and I spent a long time thoroughly exploring Beth's. Her apprehension turned to unrestrained enthusiasm and her hands clenched my head as I licked her ever closer to release. I inserted two of my fingers in her and wiggled them around. She was really enjoying that, so I increased the tempo of my movement.

"Oh, Eli, that feels amazing," she groaned.

"Mmmm," I moaned, my lips lightly sucking on her hard, little clit.

"Oh, oh, wow. I'm going to cum, oh god. I'm gonna cum," she wailed. And cum she did. I'd never seen a woman shake like that in my life. She acted like she was possessed. When she finally came down, she shivered a few times. Maybe they were "aftershocks," I thought to myself. I pulled off my shorts before I kissed my way back up her abdomen to her lips. Her nose crinkled slightly at her scent on my face, but she kissed me like it would be her last.

"You don't know how good that was," she gushed.

"I've got a guess. I'm not sure I want to hop on you, just yet. You might be a little too much for me handle," I said.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine cowboy," she smiled devilishly. She pushed on my chest and following her lead, I rolled over on my back, pulling her with me. She reached between us and the smile on her face got even more devilish. "God, you're so thick."

"Good. It's going to feel great in that sweet pussy of yours," I smiled.

"I bet so," she said. "Do you have any condoms?"

"Damn, I forgot," I said.

"I'm sure you 'forgot'," she smiled. "It's okay. I'll just take you home with me tonight. I'm pretty sure my husband has been sneaking around himself, I just haven't caught him at it."

"That's a shame," I said.

"Never mind him," she said. She adjusted her hips and I felt her suddenly engulf me in her wetness. Her pussy was amazingly tight and as she glided up and down on me, I realized she was squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles.

"Oh, damn," I moaned.

"That's the truth. You feel amazing," she said. She leaned forward and kissed me as she built up a steady rhythm. She would stop from time to time and grind her clit against me, all the while squeezing my cock like it was in a vice. I went from thinking about getting a revenge fuck, to enjoying a fuck to remember for a lifetime.

"Damn, that feels so good," I groaned.

"You like it, huh? His cock is so thin that's about the only way I can feel it," she smiled.

"Damn, I'm sorry," I said, even though I wasn't in the slightest. It was still a shame that a gorgeous woman like this wasn't getting what she needed.

"Don't be. I'm getting a good fucking right now," she moaned. "Mmmm. I want you to take me from behind."

"Okay," I said. That was more than I could have hoped for. We moved on the bed and I got her arranged, so she was facing the large mirror. She was also facing my laptop.

"Someone likes to watch, huh," she smiled into the mirror.

"Oh yeah," I said. I moved my hips closer to her and pushed the head of my cock against her smooth, wet lips. I glided right in and continued forward until I bottomed out inside her.

"Damn, you're in there really deep," she moaned.

"Yeah. I am," I agreed. "This is some amazing pussy."

"Uggnnh, I'm glad you're enjoying it," she purred. "I know I am."

"Fuck yes," I groaned.

I fucked her slow and deep for a while as my hands roamed over that magnificent ass of hers. I squeezed it and enjoyed how firm it was. She definitely spent a lot of time in the gym. I raised my hand and firmly swatted one cheek.

"Mmmm," she groaned.

"You like that, don't you," I asked.

"Yes, I do," she replied.

"Good," I said, as my hand swatted the other cheek. I began thrusting in her faster. The force of my thrusts pushed her forward until she finally crossed her arms in front of her and rested her head on them. She'd totally submitted to me and I paused briefly as I stood on the bed and squatted before I re-entered her.

"Oh, fuck. That's what I've been needing. A real man's cock," she moaned as I reached deeper in her pussy than I had before. I just hoped the camera fully caught her frenzied face as my cock made contact with her cervix. I grabbed her hips and went to town, pile driving her. She moans became shrieks and I tried to fuck her even harder with each stroke. She was loving it and I yearned to make her cum again. I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh, Eli," she moaned. "Mmmm, that's it. Fuck me. Mmmm. Oh, I'm going to cum!!!!"

"Do it," I replied. "Cum on my fucking cock, you sexy slut!!"

"Uh, nnnnggghhh," she bellowed. Her hips continued to push against me, but they suddenly stopped. I felt her clench my cock and she began shuddering. She fell forward on the bed and collapsed. I repositioned myself and kept slamming my cock in her.

"Unnnghhh," she groaned against my continued assault. She shuddered once again, and I felt myself getting close. I fucked her faster as I began losing control.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Mmmm, please," she squealed. I pushed into her maybe 4 or 5 times and I felt it happen. I continued stroking as I flooded her with my lust and pent-up anger. I looked towards the laptop so that Greg would know exactly who'd dicked his wife down. I smiled and extended a thumbs-up gesture.

After I finished, I rolled over on the bed. I instantly reached for Beth pulling her to me. I kissed her ravenously as she panted from the experience.

"Holy shit," she finally said. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"I'm not sure I've gotten off that many times ever," she smiled.

"Sounds like we need to try harder next time." I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Let's ease into it, cowboy," she giggled. She laid her head on my chest as I stroked her back. We didn't speak, just laid there quietly in the afterglow. I briefly contemplated if what I'd accomplished so far was enough. I'd fucked his wife and showed her something she hadn't known. Wasn't that enough? The darker part of me said no it wasn't. I needed to do the same to Amelia. Then I would feel even with the motherfucker. I wondered how I could handle it though. I didn't want to cause either Beth or Amelia pain. My desire to get even with Greg was driving me though.

Finally, Beth stirred against me.

"I should probably be going," she said. "He's probably home already." I nodded.

"I understand," I said.

"That was really amazing," she smiled at me.

"Yes," I agreed. "We should do it again, soon."

"When I rest up, you'll be my first call," she laughed.

"Good," I replied.

We left the bed and I watched as she dressed. Soon, she was ready to go. I took her in my arms and kissed her gently. It soon became more passionate. She pulled away from me.

"You're gonna have to stop that," she said.

"I can't help it," I smiled.

"You probably can't," she giggled. "I need to go."

"Yes, you do," I said. "Let me know you made it home safe."

She smiled. "I will, if you insist."

"I do," I said.

"Good night," she said as she reached for the door handle.

"Night," I smiled. She opened the door and after a brief glance back, she let the door close.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers
12