All Comments on 'The Other Side of Grief Pt. 02'

by Beefyhungtopguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are we headed for bed adventures?

Jake and David almost belong together -- they bond over grief and mutual needs, and now they have hugged and kissed and begin to understand they have more in common. If they go through with sexual exploration -- and maybe they should -- will the inlaws and Evan be a problem for them? The burly Jake might be a beautiful haired man when he is stripped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the first part so much I was looking for this one all day yesterday. Glad I checked back first thing this morning! Both stories, or chapters if you will, have left me wanting more. The lack of sex or kissing doesn’t bug me one bit. I’m a sucker for the romance and sexual tension aspect of the story. Great job, and I am definitely excited to read the next part when it becomes available!

EricRoss1EricRoss1over 3 years ago
Feels like home

Being from Minnesota, this story resonated with me. I definitely enjoy seeing their romance develop.

hungry4u_manhungry4u_manover 3 years ago

wow! i have a tear on my cheek AND a bulge in my pants too. what a touching tale!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I really appreciate the comments everyone!

You'll have to keep reading to see how this story unfolds... I seem to be in a pattern of four chapter stories. But I feel like I need to explore David & Jake a bit more and see how their story unfolds.

Thanks again! ~Beefy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Sensual

I second that hungry4_uman. This is really a good read. Please continue.

1moeannie1moeannieover 3 years ago

I appreciate the way you developed this chapter. I love the sensitivity you create in the characters.

filovebugfilovebugover 3 years ago
Great so far

I’m really enjoying this story so far, excited to find out how Jake and David’s relationship develops!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Great buildup and growing friendship plus sexual attraction between the guys. Romance and hopefully sex are in the air!

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

Ooh, so exciting - and so real. So much tenderness in these men for the kids, for their late wives ... I am glad it looks like they are going to give some of it to each other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous