All Comments on 'The Other Side of Mom Ch. 02'

by Cuda_Candy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a good story, but there's something I don't understand

If young Mike has access to his own mother's cunt, why does he bother with Becky or any other female? Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's hard young cock as his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Ask any group of average young motherfuckers, guys with experience, say Kevin, Sean, Bill, and Josh, and they'll all tell you the same thing. They're young males, so they'll fuck any cunt on offer. But what gets them more excited than ever before in their lives is when they have their cock buried up inside their dear old mom up to their balls. "I felt I was shooting a gallon of sperm up her ever-loving twat" is something a boy will say after banging his mother. And unlike with other females, the guy is usually anxious for his semen to do the job it's meant to do--to make a baby up where he was once a baby. That's the ultimate dream of lots and lots of boys, to knock up their own mother. There's a new generation of mommy-loving sons, and their motto is, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I liked the story but find the sexual activity between Becky and Mike unrealistic. Just because Mike has had some limited experience with his mother, it does not mean he knows how to satisfy a woman. For example, when he put his index and/or thumb in his mother's ass, he got the idea from the internet. Based on Becky's story, she is a virgin and knows next to nothing about sex/love. How they managed to please each other the first time is truly fiction or luck.

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

Shame you didn’t add a part three to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous