All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Camera'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!!

Just wow!

KevstaKevstaover 15 years ago
Stunned

Has to be the most erotic thing I have ever read on here!

Will be checking out your other stories - but this one is so hot!

Keep it up!

HallidayTeeHallidayTeeover 15 years ago
Quite incredible

I've just found this story, and it's even better than all your previous writings. You have a unique talent for creating the atmosphere wherby the reader feels that he or she is actually with you in the experience. Quite incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story Sammi - I have done some modelling myself and could really recognise the tensions one feels when naked in front of strangers.

bikefreakbikefreakover 13 years ago
Totally sensually enthralling

I found this story somewhat unusual and atypical of the general type of story on this site. It was all the more enjoyable and found myself quite in synch with the approach the model-turned-photographer took to her craft. Indeed, the stories measured presentation and leisure development was very engaging. To my mind it was very realistic and true to life.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Simply a luscious story

starmann2000starmann2000over 11 years ago
Sexciteful

I loved this story...one of the best on Literotica.Sexually and erotically appealing to all voyeurs...and captivated by the authors obvious sexual beauty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous