The Other Side of the Tracks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sphincter, which is not numbed by the ice water which flowed the wrong way into it, is the first to feel it. How...? Why is it...? Oh, crap! What the hell? The poor hole becomes a ring of fire. I begin to writhe, futilely trying to find a way to ease the torment. "Ah! Ah! Burns! Master, it burns! What- Oh, please, make it stop!"

Behind me, you and Clarence no longer try to contain your laughter. "What's the matter, slut? Your boi pussy feeling a little...icy hot?" you tease me.

Oh.My.God. Tell me you didn't. Please, tell me you didn't... But of course you did. I catch a whiff of the metholated bane of my existence, and I realize that you weren't lubing me up for the enema, you were just spreading napalm on my poor boi pussy. Damn, you're cruel, Master!

"Twelve more minutes, slut. Twelve minutes for you to hold it. And you're going to want to focus, slut. Because Clarence and I want to redecorate your little bitch ass." And with that, I feel the first stroke of a cane; a line of fire erupts across both cheeks, dead center. I don't even get a chance to gasp, much less cry out, as a second stroke lands just above it. A choked gasp barely escapes before a stroke below the first, and then for the next eternity, it seems, blows rain down on me as you and Clarence, each on a side, seem to be trying to establish a rhythm AND compete for Cruelest Bastard in the World at the same time.

I'm not sure of who is on what side, nor do I care. All your bitch knows right now is pain. Pain outside, pain inside, my world is pain. Maybe three minutes in, I've lost all dignity. I'm crying, sobbing, begging, and cursing, tears and snot running out of me, soaking the mattress beneath my face. Part way through, you both stop, but that's just so you can switch sides. Soon the firestorm starts again.

Of course, through all of this, besides the air strike besieging my bottom cheeks, I have two other concerns. One is the very different but equally painful matter of the IcyHot on my asshole and just inside. That exacerbates the other concern: The other concern is that during all of this, I am holding in the enema. The icy cold enema.

I'm not sure if Hell is doing any hiring right now, but I think I'm going to submit my resume. Pretty sure it would be a breeze compared to THIS! I could just sit my naked ass on souls and they'd catch on fire.

My subby space? I'm in there, door locked, hiding under the couch, the light off, cringing at the flashes of lightning.

And then it stops...well, the strikes do. The pain just...abides. I hear your voice, trying to coax me out, but I'm not fooled. I don't want to go back out there! I just want to stay under here!

Vaguely, the Outside reports in, four of the senses sending reports. Being lifted up, then carried to the bathroom, set on the toilet...somehow figuring out how to release the fluid...groaning as somebody wipes toilet paper over my fiery anus, not realizing it is my uncuffed hand that is responsible. Picked up again, bent over the vanity, looking at myself in the dingy mirror, detached from the reality that I am he and he is me. Apparently you and Clarence are a little dismayed by the sight of what you've done. Clarence says something to you in a gruff voice, and you disappear from over my shoulder, then come back.

The next thing I feel is a BIG hand - has to be Clarence's - smoothing some kind of cream over my backside. I flinch, partly at the pain, and partly in fear that this is a repeat of the IcyHot trick, but it's not like I could stop Clarence if I had a locomotive handy, and the cream actually begins to soothe the pain. I'm still in my subby place, but I'm out from under the bed, peeking out the door to see whether the storm is over. Slowly, subby me begins to emerge just a little, wiggling his ass a little bit, encouraging the hand in its explorations.

One of Clarence's huge fingers teases around my asshole, and I groan, but the burn is not really there anymore, or rather it's faded. It's reduced to an odd itch, not horrible, but one that, for some reason, I begin to feel could best be satisfied with a hard cock. He doesn't try to push the finger in, for which I am grateful, because without lube, even his fingers could probably tear me. But I am beginning to want that finger in there. The storm is over, and now it is safe to come out and play. I can't see either of you; the blindfold is still on. But I do turn my face towards where I hear the big man breathing. I smile.

"You okay to play?" Clarence asks me, supplanting you wordlessly.

"Yes...sir," I respond, establishing his role in this game. That might irritate you a little bit; I don't know. I kind of hope so; it will be enjoyable to have to reassert your ownership later. Painful, but enjoyable.

"Good, good. Because I'm gonna enjoy tapping that ass in a little bit. You think you can take Big Boy Clarence up in that white boi pussy?" you ask. I'd pretty much figured Clarence was African American; I pick up on nuances of linguistic differences, even subtle ones. Years of education and experience. Somewhere outside of Chicago, I'd guess. What I hadn't picked up until now was the fact that the initials for his pet name for his cock (A cock this big DESERVES three words!) also helped define it: BBC, as in Big Black Cock.

I still couldn't see this magnificent appendage, but now my hands were free, so I reached down and wrapped my hand around it; well, part way around it, anyway. I gently lifted it and stroked up and down it a couple of times.

"Well, sir, I don't know...but I'm sure going to try," I say, smiling.

"I think you'll do just fine. I think your OTHER Master should go first, though. Open that hole up for me a bit."

"Yes, sir. As you wish." I am really enjoying submitting to Clarence. Not just to get you riled up about "taking me back" later, and not just because he's naturally dominant without having to be forceful. No, part of me - a masochistic part, to be sure - really wants to see if I can take that long, fat cock. I don't know what's come over me, but what's cum OUT of me is the slut you've revealed and released. And I don't think she's going back into that shell anytime soon.

You come and grab me by the neck, no gentleness at all, and pull me back to the bed. "Bend over and put your hands on the bed, slut," you demand, and I comply, resting my forehead on the bed. I hear no rustling of material, so I am assuming you've already stripped off your pants, which is confirmed when I feel your cock in the furrow of my crack, rubbing up and down. You pull back, removing your cock, and I hear you spit and a glob of your saliva lands right above my asshole, running down until you move your rock hard cockhead there, spreading it around.

"Sluts like you, that's all the lube you need," you sneer at me, and then drive your cock into me.

Clarence's cock is gargantuan, but yours is still a struggle to take, even after I've had it several times. With plenty of lube and patience, the pain is still substantial, but without it...

I scream. "AHHHHH! NO! NO!, Please, NO! Fuck...sir, please, please, put lube on it!" I beg you. I wanted to arouse you, maybe even provoke a bit of aggressive fucking, but this, this is too much. You ignore my pleas, though, and shove again, fully seating your big cock in just two hard thrusts. I scream again, to which you pull all the way back, then slam it home again. Again a wail erupts from my mouth, this time wordless.

"Hand me that, Clarence," I hear you say, and the next thing I know, your belt is in my mouth, you holding either end, effectively gagging me and providing you with reins. Again, you retreat and thrust. This time, with your cock buried inside me, you pull back on my reins, pulling my head back, bending my back almost in half. I feel your breath in my hear, and you growl into my ear, saying, "You listen to me, slut. He may have that big fucking cock, but don't you ever forget that you belong to ME. Understand?" You punctuate this last word with a rapid full stroke out and back into me, forcing a whine out of my soul and around the belt.

"Yfff, Mstr," comes my muffled response.

You pull the belt from my mouth, but I can feel it still in your hand. You begin to pound my poor boi pussy relentlessly, full strokes, wringing all manner of moans and groans and pleas from me.

"Clarence, why don't you come over here and give him something to shut him up," you say to your business partner. I hear Clarence move between the beds, then I feel the mattress depress where he sits in front of me, then scoots down before me. His legs brush my hands, and I pick them up, resting them on tree-trunk thighs. What ARE you, Clarence? I wonder. Although you are still hammering away at my poor bottom, I smile blindly up at Clarence. My hands slide up each leg to come to the base of his cock.

Gone is the stuffed sock I felt earlier. Evidently all of this, or maybe the prospect of putting that big thing up a white boi's pussy, has him excited already. Now I'm holding a baseball bat made of meat, it seems. The feel of it both excites me and terrifies me, and I begin to stroke it with both hands as my mouth descends on it. I lick and suck, letting drool flow freely from me, down over the head, along the shaft, lubricating my hands as they pump him. You're still pummeling my hole back there; it's as if my body has separated into two different departments: Boi pussy department, receiving a hard, harsh fucking, and Mouth department, pouring all kinds of customer service onto an impossibly large cock. Business is good at both ends!

Clarence reaches down and puts a massive hand on each side of my head, and pulls my mouth straight onto the head of his cock. An apple would be an exaggeration, but a large plum...that's what it feels like. I cover my teeth with my lips, and his cock is making that covering very thin. Impossibly, I feel his cock enter my mouth! I immediately set to licking around it as much as I can; it's not easy when you have something this big in your mouth. I pump up and down, giving friction to about three inches or four inches of Clarence's big dick. Not great, but I'm proud to have just got it in there.

"Very good, cocksucker," I hear the owner of this massive tool tell me. "Now, there's only one thing, one problem... See, I won't be able to get it back out past your teeth without catching them on me, and that is NOT an acceptable thing. So, you're going to have to suck me until I fill that mouth with much cum." Somehow, it does NOT sound like Clarence is terribly troubled with this concept. "So, you better get to work, huh, slut? Besides, that'll take the edge off, which means I'll be able to spend more time getting to know you and that white ass. You see what I'm saying?"

"Yff, frr," comes my muffled response, and I set myself to the task of sucking the first load out of those big black balls, which I have been stroking with one of my hands for a moment. I set about giving him all the pleasure I can. I really want to taste him, to see how much seed he pumps into my mouth. Being too big to go down my throat means I will taste him, too.

It's one of those moments. Even though I have one big cock rooting deep in my tortured ass, and I'm slobbering all over an even bigger one in my mouth, time just seems to stand still for a moment, just so I can see my debauchery in my mind's eye.

Six months ago, I could say I had only had one dick in my mouth, and that was decades ago. Six months ago, I was a straight, married man, with 35 years of marriage to a woman, six kids. My biggest distraction was a proclivity for Asian and Latina women. Picture of straight, right?

That was then. This is now.

Now I'm blindfolded, bent over a bed in a seedy hotel on the wrong side of town. One man is hammering in and out of my ass, a black giant is about to force-feed me his cum. My ass and legs have been shaved clean, and a pair of red lace panties somehow still clings to my left ankle. Across my bottom and the backs of my thighs are innumerable stripes and welts from them punishing me for their own entertainment. (Okay, maybe I enjoyed it a little bit).

And I'm as happy as I can be.

My mind is brought back to the here and now as Clarence begins to grunt at me. "Gonna cum in your mouth, slut. Come get your supper, whore!" He rips the blindfold off of me roughly, and after a few blinks, I open my eyes and look up into his deep brown ones. And with that, his cock begins to pulsate in my mouth, and burst after burst of thick cum fill my mouth. My hands continue to pump his shaft, my mouth still locked on his pumping hose, lips trying to pull more cum out. I keep my eyes on his. The volume is overwhelming, and I struggle to swallow what I have, only to feel more fill me up. Finally, his hips stop pumping, his cock stops twitching, and I am able to carefully slip his member out of my mouth. Even though I swallowed twice, my mouth is still full, and I carefully open my mouth to show him the sign of my accomplishment, then swallow, still holding his stare. As I gulp, his cock spasms one more time, shooting a thick dollop of hot cum onto my cheek.

I guess the sight, and the knowledge of what I had just done in obedience ultimately to you, must be a great stimulation, because with a hand gripping each hip, you give me a series of brutal full thrusts, pulling me back hard into them, and I feel your cock shooting your load into my depths. If it were a possibility, then I have no doubt you would have impregnated me with just these last few strokes.

Even as you defile my boi pussy with your seed, I am stroking Clarence's cock. Remarkably, he never really went soft after filling my belly with his seed. The pleasure of feeling you cumming in me distracts me, and I close my eyes for a moment as I focus on squeezing you, massaging out every last drop with my ass.

This is the point of justification for me; this is where I feel validated, when I feel your orgasm within me, assuring me that I DO have value, I DO have something to offer someone. I relish your orgasms even more than my own, which are rarely any more than a convenient side benefit I get as I please you. My orgasms when your cock is strumming over my prostate are stronger than any I have ever experienced inside of even the tightest, wettest pussy.

As I feel you begin to withdraw, I open my eyes slowly, looking at Clarence, and I smile. As your big cockhead makes a soft, wet "Pop!" as it leaves me, my mouth is sinking back down to service Clarence again. Within a minute of my attention, he pulls my head up, then begins to pull me up over him. "This'll make this easier for you..." he explains. I shake my head at him, then explain.

"Sir, Master, please...no. I don't like it like that. I know, you're just trying to make it easy on me. Please, sir...I...please, don't be soft on me. Don't worry about me. Just take me and...and fuck me, sir. Please."

Clarence just looks at me for a few moments, as if I'd sprouted horns or something. Then he smiles. "Fine, we can do it your way. Either way, I'm getting that white ass, and once I start, well, you've never been fucked like what you're gonna get tonight. You may be begging to climb on top of Big Boy in a little while." I just smile at that. Throw me into that briar patch...

Clarence rolls over, allowing me space. First I crawl up on all fours, my ass in the air, but then Clarence evidently has an idea. He turns me around, facing the foot of the bed, then rises from the bed. Going over to the desk, he takes the mirror from behind it and sticks something behind it at the top, steps back, checks the image, then takes one of YOUR socks and puts it behind the right side of the mirror.

I look into the mirror, and see myself. What a lewd image I make, crouched down, naked ass in the air like a slut! I realize that now he and I will BOTH be able to see each other, and my face as I take this monster cock into my ass. Ugh. Not sure how I feel about that, but...we'll see. Literally.

I see him go to the ice bucket, and I can't help but grin. Clarence in turn smiles at me as he returns, walks past me, and climbs on the bed behind me. I hear him whistle.

"Damn, Charlie!" Clarence says to you. "You tore this hole UP, man! You nasty, man, not using no lube on an ass like this!" I hear the lube cap snap open, and then the cold, cold lube flows over my ravaged hole, soothing a bit of the burn from your forceful sodomy. Then I feel Clarence's big middle finger catch the flow, and smear it around and into my brutalized boi-pussy. I see my mouth drop open in the reflection, and my eyes tear up a bit. More lube, more pushing, and then even more as he begins to pump a finger that is probably bigger than many men's cocks. I can almost see the moan as it crawls out of my mouth.

My eyes go wide when he adds another finger, and my mouth opens wider. At this thickness, his two fingers are as wide as my little weenie. Clarences literally never misses a stroke, just stretching me out as he goes. Your cum has seeped back down, and as it mixes with the lube, the slick sounds get louder and louder as his fingers piston in and out, in and out. My reflection shows me panting, and I begin to rock back into the thrusts.

I see you take a front row seat, pulling the chair up next to me, but not blocking my view. You're fully dressed, which has me confused. I turn my head to look at you. In spite of what you've done to me tonight, or maybe even more so because of tonight, I have a connection to you. You're my first: First person to cum in my mouth, first person to restrain me, first person to discipline me, and, of course, the first person to fuck me. You took my virginity. I am forever in your debt for opening doors that released me to be who I am.

"He's going to fuck me, Master."

"Yes, he is, slave."

"His cock is huge, sir. I know it's going to hurt, isn't it?" At this point, I groan, and my eyes roll back in my head a bit. Third finger now.

"Yes, I'm sure it is. Are you still wanting to let him fuck you?"

"Do you...oh, oh, do you...want...oh...me too, sir?" My voice is broken by Clarence's pumping his tripled fingers in and out a little more forcefully.

You look at me. I can't read your face. "What if I say no? What if I make him stop, and you never get to know what it feels like, with a cock that big?"

"I belong to you, sir."

"And if I tell him to fuck you until you scream, until he makes your ass bleed...what do you say to that, slave?"

Clarence opens me wider, tucking in his pinky, making my eyes bulge a bit, my breath skip, and my heart stop. A small, weak cry comes from me. Yet I smile at you, a single tear coming down my cheek.

"Possessions don't limit owners. I belong to you...Daddy."

You smile at me, and place your hand before me. I kiss your knuckles. You look up over my shoulder at your partner.

"Fuck him, Clarence. Fuck him hard...but don't hurt him, okay?"

"Of course, my friend." I feel a fresh flow of the cold lube, and his fingers are sliding in and out of me more easily now. But when he withdraws, slathers his big fuck stick with oil, and begins to align the big knob with my abused hole, I can tell...it still isn't enough prep that this won't hurt like hell.

"I'm going to leave you with Clarence now, slave. He will have you for the night. Obey him, slut." You rise and stroke my cheek.

"I will, Daddy," I assure you.

As you walk to the door, Clarence grabs my hips. I exhale hard, then take a deep breath.

Just before the door closes, the last sound you hear is my pitiful shriek as Big Boy Clarence is shoved up my boi pussy.

*****

I'm not a virgin...but I used to be one. And right now, I'm feeling like I'm one again. Only this time, I'm being "deflowered" by a fire hydrant.

A fire hydrant named Clarence.