The Other Side of the Tracks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarence's hard thrust into my upturned bottom was timed so that you would hear my response. He never said that, but I'm fairly sure of this. It's like one male bear coming into the territory of another male bear and pissing all over the second bear's favorite tree. "I'm taking what's yours!" taunts the bully bear.

Here I am, just an innocent (Ha!) tree. Only Clarence wasn't pissing on me; he was splitting me wide open. That's what it felt like, anyway. He took me by surprise; well, I mean, obviously, I know he wasn't pressing his cock against my boi pussy just to remind me that it was there. But mentally, I was still dealing with the fact that you were leaving me with Clarence.

Why did you leave? Why are you leaving me with this giant with the tree growing between his legs? Are you coming back? What am I supp-

Letters can't express the sound that come out of my mouth. A scream? A shriek? The sound of a soul tormented in hell? All I know is that it was loud, it was pitiful, and it was decidedly not the most masculine sound I've ever made. I guess I sounded just like what I was: A slut being sodomized by a beast. After that initial burst of outrage, though, my next words came jumbled but intelligible.

"NOOO! Oh, God, fuck, please, NO! Killing me! Fuckpleasenopleaseno!, I can't AHHHHH! NOOO!" Clarence's second thrust interrupted my pleas. I can only guess how much cock he just forced up my bottom; my closest guess at the moment would be about 32 feet. Might be a little off there.

"Shhhh, quiet now, easy, that's the worst part. I know it hurts, but it's better to get that part over quick. It's like pulling a splinter or taking a bandaid off. Better to do it quick, get that part behind you. The head is in; that's the worst part. It will get better soon, baby," Clarence tries to soothe me, his left hand stroking over my back, his right hand still holding my hip, in case I tried to escape.

Or like sitting on a pine tree, I think. Full of rough bark, pine cones, squirrels, and-

Wait. What did he just say? The HEAD is in? The HEAD?

At that moment, Clarence pulls back, and I feel my poor ring stretch again as the head breaches it again, this time pulling back. All air and intelligent thought is sucked out of my head as I again experience the biggest expansion of my boi-pussy yet, made worse by the fact that he stops right there.

I feel a splash of the lube, cool but no longer as frigid as it was. Clarence is being generous with the lube, thank God. He pulls back a bit more, actually clearing my distended anus, and he squirts some up into my gaping hole. I also can hear he is anointing his big cock again, making sure it is thoroughly slicked up.

Before I even finish the thought that I am grateful for all of this, Clarence is pushing back into me. I give a little yelp; the lube helps tremendously, but I doubt I could ever get used to that initial invasion from him. This time, he slides in farther, a good bit farther, actually, but the lube at last eases the friction. He pauses here, and I realize he is giving me time to adjust. I suspect mine is not the first ass Clarence has tapped. I'm grateful for that experience, and try to relax and retreat in my mind from the trauma going on "back there."

Soon, though, he begins to rock back and forth, just an inch or two at first. I moan, long and slow. I've never experienced anything like this. It is like my entire being is trying to accept and wrap around this entity inside of me. Sounds like a horror movie: White boy on the table, everybody trying to find out what's wrong with him, and suddenly Big Boy Clarence bursts out through his belly. Right now, though, it doesn't feel like a horror movie. It's...something else.

His rocking becomes more intense, steadily building the length of his strokes while the rhythm remains the same. Three inches at a time...then four...then six...then oh, holy hell! Eight! And then...he stops. Pulls back until only that swollen plum remains inside me. His massive right hand comes to my chin, pulls back, bowing me almost in half. He looks down into my teary eyes, half slitted with lust, but focused on him. And then he bottoms himself out in me.

I try to scream, but his mouth comes down over mine, swallowing my protest. His tongue invades my mouth. Weakly, I try to respond, but it's all I can do; my mind is trying to process the overload of information coming from my completely ruined little boi pussy. Still in lip-lock, he pulls back, almost all the way out, and thrusts again. I am undone. Completely, utterly destroyed.

I told you early on that the idea of kissing men did nothing for me. Just nada. I suppose if it was a really feminine trans person, and maybe if I could pretend, fool myself into ignoring the male part of their identity...but only then. I mean, I'm straight.

Uh huh. Try telling that to the bitch boi on the bed in the cheap hotel, a huge black man with an enormous cock buried in his bottom, while the bull kisses him, fully in command of his body, mind and spirit. Yeah, go convince HIM. Because right now, here...he feels completely right with what is going on.

Only two men have had me like this, Master: First you, and now Clarence. With both experiences fresh in mind, I cannot help but compare the two of you. You are not just my owner, you're...Daddy. I don't just mean that in some corny roleplay sense; you own my dedication. You earned my trust and my loyalty long before I knelt in that first hotel room, waiting for you. You snap your fingers, and I'm there. Daddy will always have a special place in my heart and mind.

Clarence, on the other hand, is like a Category 5 hurricane, a tsunami, and an earthquake, all rolling into town at once. The sheer size of that man-cock can change, no, WILL change a person forever. There may be bigger ones out there; I know that. But I feel pretty confident that a bigger one will never visit my boi pussy. You own me, Daddy, but, at least right now, in this night, Clarence has conquered me. I hope that doesn't hurt you to hear.

Clarence releases me from the kiss. Looking up into his eyes, I speak with a low, husky growl. "Fuck me, Master C. Fuck me. Breed me. I want you to cum in my little white boi pussy. Will you do that, sir? Please?" Clarence doesn't respond, only smiles. His hands return to my hips, and he begins to pump me deeply. Full, foot-long strokes seem to push at the back of my throat. I have never experienced anything like this, Daddy. I feel like I am being turned inside out; and I may well be down there. That thought should terrify me, but all I can think of, all I can comprehend at the moment is the reality, the stark, hard, hot, painful reality of this mammoth cock plundering me.

I turn back to my image in the mirror, and I'm shocked by the combination of seeing and hearing. My face is wet from tears, my mouth hanging open, and I hear all manner of sounds coming from me. Yes, it is still painful; all the oil in the world can't change that. So there are yelps and cries. Yes, it feels good; your girth means my prostate is being perpetually rubbed, creating an unending whirlwind of pleasure that distorts my reality; I've never had a drug or drink that so befuddled my mind. So there are moans and groans of pleasure. Yes, it is scary; I half expect that my insides are going to burst or something; a new organ has just been placed inside me. So there are cries of alarm. And yes, it is emotional; at any moment, I'm afraid I'm going to profess love for this man, when in reality I should just speak it directly to his magnificent cock. Later. When it is done with me.

Clarence comes down on my back, and I buckle into the bed. I've watched a number of "prone bone" porn scenes, and I've always imagined being on top of a beautiful woman doing that. Now, I'm in her place, and it feels so good, so intimate. His hands come around and under my shoulders, hooking on top, giving him leverage and control, and his pumping of my boi pussy gets even harder.

I don't even think I'm conscious of the fact that I'm coming at first. With all of this going on, my focus isn't on my own cock; I'm only barely aware of its existence. Pretty funny for a straight guy, right? But somewhere in the midst of all of this, A surge of pleasure runs through me, an electric tingle, as if I were laying on a bare wire, running just below my little cocklet.

"Ahhhhh! Master! I'm...I'm going to come, sir! Please, sir! Keep fucking me! Come in me, sir! Breed your bitch! AHHHH!" Beneath me, I feel a puddle of my own cum forming, pooling beneath my cock. Every one of Clarence's thrusts correlates to a slide of my little boi clit on the sheet in the warm puddle, which in turn just deepens and widens the pool of sticky warm wetness. I catch a sight of myself in the mirror, and I notice that even with my undeniably male features, my face looks like that of an amateur woman in a porn film having a REAL orgasm.

My orgasm doesn't end; it just changes from a crashing wave into a tsunami, pushing on and on towards shore. Twitches and spasms inside me mean his cock is getting a massage to go with the fuck, and it gets to him, pulls him over the edge.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum in your ass, baby! Gonna breed that big white ass! Gonna put my seed WAY up inside you. You're gonna feel Clarence for a LONG time. Fuck! Your ass feels SO good! Here it comes, my little bitch!"

Reaching back, I place my arm around Clarence's neck, pulling him down closer to the side of my face. I turn to him, look him in the eyes and say, "Fuck me, Master. Fuck that ass like you own it. Fuck it full of your baby juice. Fuck it so hard I can't walk without thinking of you. Please?"

My words have the effect I wanted, as my big black bull begins to batter me unmercifully. I encouraged this, but it still pushes painful cries from my lips, and tears from my eyes. My hand is still behind his head, and I feel his breath hot on my neck and shoulder as he rounds the final curve and heads for the finish line. Like the thoroughbred stallion that he is, he gives his all, his hardest run down this home stretch. I suspect my poor ass will hurt for a week. Hopefully this night won't end with an embarrassing trip to the E.R. But there's no time for worrying about that; I have a stud that needs my attention.

Clarence is grunting hard, then breaks into a roar as he begins to cum inside me. He continues to pump through the first two bursts, and I feel my insides getting lathered with his thick seed. He gives a heroic plunge to the hilt, and continues to fill me up with spurt after spurt, pulse after pulse.I do my best to squeeze and milk him, but I don't know how effective I am, considering how stretched out he has me.

His full weight on me should be crushing, but somehow, I just feel...safe. He is softly kissing my neck, my shoulders, my ears. Slowly, his cock softens, and then shortens a bit, but it does not withdraw; there simply isn't room for it to go anywhere, and neither of us are in a rush for it to leave me, anyway.

*****

Later, Clarence takes me yet again. This time, it is a slower, even more intimate experience. With Daddy, it is about the control, the submission, my surrender of my masculinity. With Clarence, it is like he has fucked a bit of femininity into me. In spite of his size, both overall and his amazing endowment between his legs, Clarence is more tender, even passionate. This time he takes me in a missionary position. No need for a mirror; now he's looking directly into my eyes as he takes me, sees my eyes pop open, my mouth open in an open cry, sees me holding my legs open for him even through the pain. He witnesses the shock on my face as he pushes deep, his well-oiled cock sliding slowly but unceasingly inward until I feel his balls hit my lower back. He sees me bite my lip as he begins to withdraw, my shoulders quaking at the sense of loss as he nears my entrance, then he watches as my eyes roll back in my head as he pushes back in.

And I...I look up into his handsome dark face, strong features. Eyes full of concern and heat and desire and passion. A smile pulling at the corner of your mouth when you see my face as you push inward, penetrating my very soul with that magnificent cock of his. And a confidence of a lover very sure of his ability to master his partner's pleasure.

And that is confidence well-deserved. Having already deposited two heavy loads of cum into me, he is in no danger of spilling a third soon. A sense of alarm comes to me early on as he takes me this time; Clarence isn't just fucking me. I get the feeling he is trying to fuck the straight completely out of me. Up to this point, everything has been tied up in the purely sexual realm. Sure, he was kind to me when he was fucking me before, but this...this is far more intimate. It's as if Clarence is trying to make me fall in love with him, or at least with his cock. Deep strokes to my core, looking into my eyes. Kisses he holds even as he drives into me, capturing my moans in his mouth, kissing them back into me for the next thrust, amplifying it.

I feel like I should stop him, or at least say something to him. "Clarence, please don't make this into something more. I enjoy being with you; you're the most man someone could ever hope for. But I'm straight, Clarence. This to me is just about the sex. It's about the mental rush of submission to Daddy, to you. It won't be anything more than that. I'm straight, sir. Straight as an arrow. Tomorrow I will go home to my wife and my kids, and this will just be a dirty little secret I keep hidden away. It isn't who I am. I'm straight; don't fall in love with me."

That's how it should go, and that's how it goes in my head. And the emphasis on the word straight, every time I say it...that's for Clarence's sake. That's to make sure it is clearly defined; I want him to understand that. I'm telling him that.

Right?

Yeah, that's what I should tell him. It's not exactly how it came out of my mouth, though; not word for word, anyway. It sounded a little different.

"Oh, fuck, Master! Your cock feels so good in my little pussy! Oh, fuck me, you magnificent beast! I want your cum deep inside me, baby! Breed me deep!"

You see the similarity, right? Yeah, me too.

With my legs around his lower back, my arms around his broad shoulders, fingers lightly stroking at the back of his neck, I'm kissing Clarence with absolutely no shame. My cock is hard between us, flopping around with each thrust, but right now, it is inconsequential. My world is centered a foot inside my boi pussy, where his big cockhead is battering into the back of my soul.

Finally, this magnificent man begins to submit to the sensations of my ass milking him. I've been meeting his thrusts, squeezing at his deepest point, relaxing as he cycles in and out. He begins to get erratic, and his huge balls pull up tight against him as he prepares to fill his little slut again. My fingers clutch now at his muscular back. If I had nails, they'd be digging tracks right now. Between us, I feel my own little clit/dick begin to twitch, but I pay it little mind. Clarence is panting as he feels his orgasm approaching.

"Yes, Clarence. Cum in me, baby! Fill me! Give me that cum! That's MY cum in your balls! Fuck it into me!" I gasp to him.

And with that last little encouragement, Clarence hammers home his own claim on me. Again and again, he thrusts and spasms, thrusts and spasms, thrusts and spasms. My ankles cross and lock behind him, pulling him into me each time, as if he needed help reaching my hot core with his baby batter.

As he regains his breath, his head next to mine, I turn and plant kisses on him, on his neck, on the ridge of toned muscle from his shoulder, and along his jawline. He pulls back slightly, and looks at me. Looking into his eyes, knowing this is an incredibly risky thing to do, considering the concerns I had earlier, I kiss him fully on the lips, our tongues coming out to duel.

And then he pulls back, breaking the kiss, and fucks up my world.

"I love you, baby."