All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Wall'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LEATBTLEATBTover 16 years ago
Curiosity

got the better of me. This didn't seem my type of story, but once I had started it I had to read to the end and I am glad I did.

A hot story and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I loved this story. I've been to parties with my wife where they had a glory hole and although I wasn't in the closet with her it was mind blowing to see the guys getting sucked by her. I don't think I have ever been so turned on.

Archer2050Archer2050over 16 years agoAuthor
This is from the author...

I never do this, but I did delete a comment left here because it mentioned nothing about the story and served only to insult another comment poster with derogatory remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is why Literotica fascinates me

This is not my "typical" type of story, but the way you wrote it, it was incredibly hot and steamy. The way these two just clicked, sexually, was fantastic. I hope he turned the keys in the ignition and drove over to her house!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Impressive...

This was my first Archer story so I had no clue on character context. As a stand-alone, though, it was fantastic. The content itself took me in directions I don't usually go, everything from a bigger girl to cum tolerance. The handling, though, drew me in to the point I was nodding along the protag. Cap it off with a 32-shot wretched excess of Paula's sexual athleticism, truly ridiculous if you think about it, but it comes across here as nothing but zipper-melting heat.

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Without an STD?

The story was nice and very different. However, it would be almost impossible to sexually service that number of persons without acquiring at least one STD. Yep, you do get them orally! Wait till the Doc says you have the clap in your throat or mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY VERY HOT!!!

Best story I've read all month.....keep that shit up!!!!

NorthsiderNorthsiderover 16 years ago
Great Story

This was a very engrossing tale involving the kind of girl I like, doing exactly the kind of thing I'd love watching her do. And perhaps I am simply uninformed, but I have yet to hear about anyone contracting an STD from reading a story! (must be some sort of computer virus!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great/Hot story!

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansabout 14 years ago
Great dirty BBW story

This is one of my favorite stories on here-- so dirty and yet rooted in real characters who you want to see get it on. Thanks for a memorable experience and check out my BBW stories if you want.

sassmansassmanalmost 14 years ago
big girl's butts

big girls and anal play - two of my favorite themes - and the glory hole marathon made it an excellent erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Paula deserves her own series after a performance like that. I'd love to hear about her having fun at adult bookstores, theaters, or any other public /group sluttyness you could come up with. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where's the rest of it!!

MORE!!

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Disappointed

that the guy didn't suck a few, and suck some together with her. The last idea would the hawtest for me, but even just sucking a cock with a woman in the room watching would be ace.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Loved it...!!

Like Wilson also my 1st Archer but def not my last...

Also touches on some themes I normally don't get into...I do recall a woman I got together with for a while that was kind of large, and liked a lot, in college, with a libido that matched mine, super high...

Noted you're prolific, with a number of H's, and touching on a number of themes I enjoy, so bookmarking you and quite a number of your stories.

Got a 5, and fave, just for their over-the-top horniness, likable characters, as always technical correctness much appreciated, and your solution for getting him out of there, in one piece, at the end...also hope he turned the key...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous