All Comments on 'The Other Woman'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE AND HAPPINESS

certain compromises must be made, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i'm convinced

that this author is so full of shit try selling that garbage to the garbage man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I call you slut

Evidently the story is set in England where bigamy is illegal, so no our heroine is not Edward's wife the asshole is already married. The story is clearly written from the author's own perspective (luckily for us Cro-Magon species are extinct), and shows an alpha male fuckhead who dominates dizzy headed women. For our heroine the slut to call the her first sexual encounter with Edward as the best in her life as it is described by her own words means the poor idiot must never have been fucked before in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Swept by Limeys low morals

We wonder who was Prince Andrew biological father is.Cromagnon you have gone to be like Britease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Geography lesson.

I'm amazed at the geographical ignorance displayed by Americans.

This story was written in Australia. Even this ignorant South African knew that.

Apart from that I felt the story was well written although with tongue in cheek.

It is only a story after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As an American I am happy I knew and understood the geography of the story

As far as the second wife part of the story I understand it also very well. My wife and I searched for several years for a suitable second wife, they more difficult to find as most simply arent worth the time to bring them into a family. Enjoyed the story greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Most Americans I know

are ignorant xenophobic shits.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Interesting story, but I think it needed a bit more time to develop several things. First was the seduction of Megan by Edward which was far too easy. Second, the decision to accept her role as a child bearing second wife was too fast. Most women do not take a day to decide to marry someone and have their children. Lastly, what about financial issues, as she is in truth not married to Edward. Some might think this is just nit picking, but these issues support the entire premise of the story in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uh guys

One its a story and it did need a lil more development.Two I'm American and proud of it and I lived with my wife and our second for over two years so don't think it only the Brits I'm not Morman and I'm Poly.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Big Love?

Did I not see this on an epsoide of "Big Love" or "Sister Wives".... no wait...

Oh Well, a good story, nicely done

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Anon....why shouldn't Americans be ignorant xenophobes...

....this is party central and everyone wants to be on this side of the fence. Or they're just bitter. Like you. This aussie can come up with a plot but polyamorous living is crap. No wonder it's so hard to come up with a suitable second wife. the very notion is oxymoronic.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very well written story and a nicely planned storyline

A sweet story, and filled with a sound background to make the characters believable.

I reads as if Megan might be a hot little girl who likes to have sex all of the time, and she found a couple that will give her what she needs.

I did want to read that Megan and Rachel would become lovers too and the three of them have a very satisfying sex life.

A very good read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The first sentence...

...took up three-quarters of a (barely) seven line paragraph. Had to re-read it twice. Was this deliberate or accidental?

Overall, a nice emotional treatise on practical polyamory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i rated this a one.

Too long, too boring and very little sex.

jenellesljenelleslabout 10 years ago
A lovely romance

Being only vaguely familiar with Australian culture, I had to read closely to acclimate myself. I'm glad I did. This is a much better romance than Romeo and Juliet. It was a bit sparse with scene setting, but was a really good story. I don't understand the vehemancy of anonymous negative comments. First, it's a story. Second. I'll bet it's happened and it's nice when everyone can love each other.

I hope she has more and they love, cuddle and spoil all of them.

Thank you for a very nice, well-done story.

juanviejojuanviejoover 7 years ago
This group would fit in nicely in Utah...

WTF, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BUT SHE IS A SLUT

NO DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE ROYALS OR ARISTOCRACY GOT RID OF ONE WIFE TO HAVE ANOTHER JUST TO PRODUCE A HEIR...LOOK AT HENRY VIII......COULD HAVE ADOPTED...SAME DIFFERENCE AS FUCKING HIS MISTRESS TO PRODUCE A HEIR...HE JUST WANTED THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS...TWO WOMEN TO FUCK......

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
One of my favorite authors

As always there is an interesting plot line and well developed characters. The idea of more than one wife is as old as civilization. The problem is always that of people respecting each other or not. No slut here!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If she is a willing whore, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, she decides to apply for a job and by shear chance her new married employer is a man she for whom, after only a few days, she is willing to enter service as his life-long, unwed baby mama?

With that kind of judgement there's no way she should be procreating.

2**

jenellesljenelleslover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. All the naysayers are just making judgement based on their prejudices. Who you want to be your lover, spouse, partner, is none of my business unless you make it so. They made it Meagan's business, and she took the path of her choice.

I don't remember any grammatical or spelling errors catching my attention. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...