The Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't promise that I'll take you to the moon with my mouth, but I can make you see stars," Katherine offers, tracing a line down to my need.

"I'm sure you can, sweetheart. But I was hoping for something a little... deeper." I guide her fingers into my cunt to demonstrate my meaning.

"I see," she murmurs, stroking my tight hole while her thumb pushes my trigger. "You know, I have a strap-on in my own toy chest."

"I assume you've never used it on Mark?" I tease as I continue riding her delicate hand.

"Ha, you assume correctly. Not that I haven't wanted to surprise him once or twice..."

Though I can't imagine doing it myself, I have no problem envisioning Katherine pegging her husband. While he eats my pussy.

"Will you put it on and fuck me? Please?" I ask softly, resuming my natural role as a submissive. I've enjoyed our exercise in role-reversal, but now I need to be taken, hard. I can't sleep tonight unless I've been used like a whore- and I know Mark's wife is more than capable of this.

"Please what?" There is a sharp tone in her voice now. She stops caressing my pussy and spanks it instead, and like a good girl I stop myself from cumming.

"Please, Mistress..."

When Katherine approaches the bed with a black dildo secured over her crotch with a leather harness, I kneel by the edge to warm it with my mouth. I suck on the synthetic phallus like I would a real cock and my Mistress fucks by face while I do. I can feel the vibrations of an jelly egg stimulating her clit against my nose when my lips meet the base.

Once it's nice and slick with my saliva, Katherine gives me the look and I lie back with my legs open.

"You've been such a good girl, Alice. I'm going to fuck you until you cum now."

And I'm pleasantly surprised how well she fucks me, how forceful the impact she makes for one so light, how rough her smooth body feels, how dirty her cultivated tongue can be. Our hands lock together and Katherine holds them down above my head, grinding against me now, the vibrating shockwaves rippling between our pussies. We kiss and I start to cum, and so does she.

"Oh fuck!" Katherine wails, collapsing on top of me.

Our slick tits press together as we catch our breath. I can smell our sweat and our sex and the floral scent of her shampoo. And underneath all that, Mark.

The thought of him walking in on us is as thrilling as it is frightening.

She rolls off in a moment and turns off the vibrator with a deep, almost pained moan. "I need a cigarette," Katherine sighs.

"Do you want me to help change the sheets?" I ask politely as I'm putting my dress back on. It's another one of the duties I'm used to performing for my Master.

"No thanks, sweetheart. I'll have the maid do it."

There is something about the efficient way in which she ties her robe that signifies I am back to being the other woman. And so is she.

I refuse her offer for a cigarette, even though it's tempting.

"You aren't going to tell him, are you?"

The question is a useless one. If she wants to tell him, there's nothing I can say to persuade her otherwise. But she won't, because she doesn't.

"I don't plan on it," Katherine replies after a long draw.

My intention to return to her house and fuck her husband is clear, but her feeling about it is not. Perhaps she has more of an understanding now. Or perhaps she's just as heartless as he is. Either way, I'm not ashamed.

"Thank you- for everything."

"My pleasure. If you ever find the door locked again some Saturday, feel free to knock."

I won't, but I nod anyway.

***

As I'm setting my bag and keys down on the counter, my phone rings. It's Mark. I'm so nervous that I'm tempted not to answer, but he doesn't like being ignored.

"Hello, Master." My voice is peppered with resentment that he's waited so long to get in touch with me, even though in actuality his timing is perfect.

"Hello, Kitten. I hope you're not mad at me," he says patronizingly. Not only am I sure he's hoping that I'm mad at him, he'd be mad at me if I wasn't. "There was an emergency at the hospital and I had to come in for a surgeon's consult." I'm not sure why he's bothering to lie, except to rouse my already aroused suspicions.

"I suppose I should be used to you being in such high-demand by now, but we only have this one day together..." I bite my tongue. I don't want to sound needy. "Did everything turn out okay?"

"As smoothly as possible. And what did you do when you found the door was locked?"

"What I'm supposed to do- I left."

"Good girl. Katherine decided to stay home when I got called in and if you had turned up on the doorstep, she would have dug her claws into you right away."

"Hmm, then maybe I should have knocked."

"I didn't mean it in a good way," he says sternly.

"I didn't think you did..."

"When I see you again, the first thing I'm going to do is give you a good spanking, Alice."

I can barely contain my happiness.

"So the door will be open next time?" I ask coyly.

"Would you like it to be?"

"Very much so, Master."

"Then I'll see you Saturday."

12