All Comments on 'The Other Woman'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a woman!

If killing her love interest's evil cheating wife to set him free isn't the ultimate expression of love, I don't know what is! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Here, Here!

Highly entertaining!! Well written, well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Awful

I guess Lena didn’t care much for the cheating bitch Keri. Don’t know if it was funny, but I just enjoyed it. Shooting a couple of cheaters is always fun. Good one Skip.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end!

5

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

Enjoyed 5his light-hearted, funny story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant witty yarn, excellent

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
I like Lenny too.

4-stars

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
That Was Funny****

Nice and relaxing read with a lot of smiles. Good fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dancing on the grave.

That was quite humourous. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Over

Over the top and funny. People take these stories way to serious . Lighten up and enjoy . Remember what fiction is. Thanks gramps 52

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Six months later the same two detectives surveyed the crimescene, Sandy slumped over the dinner table with a huge knife in the back of his neck and physco bitch Lena sat in the corner laughing insanely and repeating over and over "I couldn't take anymore, I now understand why keri did what she did." the detectives looked at one another, nodding in understanding "I guess she heard one too many of his lame assed wisecracks."

You tried for a funny BTB Skippy but sadly the dialogue was just cringe worthy. Sandys pathetic wisecracks and annoying charecter had me praying he got found guilty of murder. Good plot but hateful characters and very poor ending.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 3 years ago

Howling!

Karma paid in full with big belly laughs to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well that's just a lovely little story

mean and cold hearted slut wife sluts around, threatens a good man with financial ruin. abused husband finds love, but can't act on it.

other woman kills slut, and gets away with it. they literally bury the murder weapon AT HER GRAVE, and pee on it for good measure? Can't complain one bit with this story. The selfish bitch didn't even see it coming. I love it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

I can believe it all, even the idiot 8 jurors. If Sandy had brown skin, he would be in prison. God what a fucked up criminal system we have.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 3 years ago

5* for creative humor.

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

There were issues but I gave you 5 starts for them burying the gun at her grave. I’ve never seen that before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was funny.

But morbid. I don't think I would like to marry someone who can kill a person. 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That was just effing entertaining!

4****. Why not 5? Well....because you did not even hint at what actual EVIDENCE the DA used to get an indictment. Even in a story like this....kinda of important detail 😎

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

Just when I needed a good laugh with my morning coffee, this little gem came along ....

How sweet it is!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Had its moments but kinda flamed out at the end.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

5 star for the humor

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"I think we have a pretty good case against you for murder and attempted murder . . ." - They have NO case. He knows someone, who MIGHT know someone, who MAY have committed a murder? Even if they find the killer, and he says he was hired by Petro, they'd have to prove THAT, then they'd have to get Petro to flip on Sandy, and prove THAT. Not exactly a slam dunk.

/

If he IS being wire-tapped, the police already know about his involvement with Lena, so dating her shouldn't be an issue.

/

He had motive, but not being able to prove where he was isn't really the same as having opportunity, IMHO.

/

The DA had LITTLE hope.

/

"I saw her get in the trainer's car" - They were killed in his wife's car.

/

@AngelRider, I agree. As I said above, they don't even have a circumstantial case (Though, contrary to popular believe, circumstantial cases are actually strong!). Frankly, without the trigger man, or some physical evidence that Sandy did it himself, it never would have come to trial. Better to leave it an open case until they maybe get Petro on something else and use it as leverage to get him to incriminate Sandy.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

Skip, I hope this story didn't come from you getting your two COVID shots and going delirious. If so, do an other.

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
VERY FUNNY

Murder is not something to laugh about but, this was a really read. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

That was funny and crazy all at the same time. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Amusing

HDK would have been proud of some parts-and that's high praise.

Note to US authors and commenters:

Please stop the nursery-floor level political BS. It's starting to pollute this site. You face much bigger issues than your weird second amendment. Your roof's falling in-much to your potential friend's dismay; squabbling won't solve the problem. Democracy only works when you meet in the middle.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 3 years ago

Loved it, funny as hell!

Great Job Skippy!

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

5* Way over the hill plot and characters really works. Piss and dance on the slut's grave...Priceless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Morbidly funny

But, if Sandy was white trailer trash, from the wrong side of the tracks; he would've been buried under the prison that he would've been sent to...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Very original

And yes, hilarious. I might should have seen the true perp coming. No way I see the burial of the gun coming. Hope they wiped it first. Awesome story. Dark comedy, but awesome.

xiluaxiluaabout 3 years ago
Oh my god

That was hilarious. Over the top fun. Loved the grave site dialogue; creative, new, and morbidly funny. Love it. 5*****

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 3 years ago
OUT-F*****ING-STANDING 5*

Absolutely amazing finish. Your stories have the absolute best original ideas. Burying the gun over her grave, peeing on her, then dance on her grave when you propose the other women. You are one twisted sick story teller - Luv It!

rebolzrebolzabout 3 years ago

It's been a while since I've laughed this hard at a Loving Wives story. Very enjoyable. May I suggest reading "Not Guilty" by Harddaysknight for another chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can see how it might strike a lot of people as funny, but I’m afraid it was too dark for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Damn ...

There is no better story POSSIBLE in the BTB (or .22rimfireTB) portion of LIT! No point in reading in LW any longer! Guess I’ll have to switch to SciFi. Adios!

10*

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago
Yep

I did enjoy it. Sounds like he enjoyed he experience. Loved the last line. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Addendum

Well, on second thought, this tale wasn’t the perfect LW tale. Nobody got run over by a damned old train, and no detective (good cop nor bad cop) ate a free donut!

Still a 10*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story, the only question I have is "Where was that woman when my ex was cheating on me". By God I would truly have loved to have her on MY side...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So, the point of the story is...

Don't piss off Lena?

<P>

I mean, she's killed once, what's to stop her from doing it again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So i was drinking my coffee and then i ended up doing a nasal discharge,thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dance on her fucken grave and propose to her killer is GRADE AA BTB. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrific!

The only LW story that I've actually enjoyed and given more than 3*. You have a great sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
not bad, even with the political jab

liberals have guns too; they just don't masturbate about them online

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
FUNNY AND A GOOD READ

A good round of humor.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Lovely story

Lovely story full of humor and intrigue. The author even added some love and sex to spice it. Thanks for the story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Ha!

Loved it, very funny. Proper light and entertaining tale, thanks Skippy

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuumabout 3 years ago
The Return of Erotic Noir

Absolutely wonderful! Can't wait to dig into other stories of yours. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
First good story, fun ride... however...

FYI Gun control makes illegal guns easier to get. US is not in the top 20 of firearms related murders, we have the second highest per capita gun ownership in the world behind Switzerland which requires all homes to have at least one FULLY automatic weapon in it, oh they are lower down the list than the US. The UK is near the top as is France both with ridiculous restrictions. Guns make for polite societies.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Stopped when you went moronic snowflake politics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OK, I don't care who you are, that was funny.

I am disappointed she confessed, and that they left the gun intact. Why tempt fate?

Thanks for the fun, and the effort.

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wonderful funny story 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

need another chapter, Lena needs to have his kids. She proved she loves him and he's her man, REAL HUSBAND...

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

That ending was one of the absolute best I have seen in a BtB - thanks for the laughs.

5/5

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME

and can I Have this dance for the rest of our life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yooo mon, yo reggae

Rave it up on da bitcha‘s tomb. I‘ya laugh ma ass off mon.

Five‘a FAT SPLIFFS fo ya, mon

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

Funny story and the Bitch still got burned.

Well done. 5*****

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Quirky, but fun

4/5

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
A nice change

An entertaining, humorous and very well-told story, Thank You 5* and favorite story!

FarnorthmanFarnorthmanabout 3 years ago
Loved it

just............ wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just okay

Nothing special here. Although karma did step in and balance the universe. Not sure who’s car the cheaters were in when mayhem occurred, however. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Craig1878Craig1878about 3 years ago

That was fun. Thanks for sharing!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Funny, over the top great!

I loved cop show humor, the tons of cliches, and dancing on her grave? More, damnit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
cute

I thoroughly enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek attitude of the story.

Nice job

smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The anonymous from 2 days ago is DAMN hard to please. "nothing special here?" Great story, great humor - thank you for your story. 5*

gpetagpetaabout 3 years ago

Please, where is the erotic part ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't know what to say...

The story was weird but I liked it.....****

jlg07jlg07about 3 years ago

Loved the social commentary mixed in! Excellent.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
Different from [The House's Wife]

Better than [The House's Wife], more thought and plot development I think. Drop the social commentary and you will get a larger following. The U.S. is 1/3rd Liberal, 1/3rd Conservative and 1/3rd Other. Try it from the middle point of view and you will at lease get the middle, some Dem's and Some Rep's. Pissing off 2/3rds of your potential readers only reduces the number that follow you or make you a Favorite Author. Better yet just drop the social commentary all together and see how that works for you. One thing is certain and that is you will never change anyone's opinion because they are formed at an early period in there life, usually helped along by there parents or someone they trust and respect. But of course that is, Just One Mans Opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
👍

Shades of HDK. Wisecracking main character. Sorry about the bodies but loved the story.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"The DA had little hope".....,very similar to your comments

".... use it as leverage to get him to incriminate Sandy."

Incriminate Sandy? he didn't do anything, how could be incriminated?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Do not condone murder...

however a funny (in a dark way) and well scribed tale. 5 golden ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars.

I loved the dark but carefree humour and the unexpected ending.

I do not think that people approving of this story in anyway condones murder anymore than watching CSI on telly for entertainment condones murder.

It just shows that we understand the concept of fiction.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

lol dark humor funny fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Moral of the story: don't fucken get Lena mad! BTW I bet she bought a bigger gun for replacement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lol funnies

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Great story, I had a permenant smile 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still Cleaning up the mess...

I made from spewing coffee across the room laughing at this story🤣. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A Very shitty story! Total drag – and so confusing that I think the writer did not really know how and what to write. He tried being amusing or funny but there is nothing like a joke that falls flat! 1-Star! A total wste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an excellent story, told with such humour! Loved it. Keri really was a dreadful bitch and deserved to die. One of the funniest BTB stories I've read on this site. 5*s

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 3 years ago

Hell Skip, that was hilarious! I broke out with a laugh several times then spewed my coffee at the ending! Thank you for the enjoyable read!.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great addition to my favorites list, lovely dry humor, very well written. I laughed till I ran out of breath.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

How did you hold your tongue in your cheek long enough to write this? Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And they did. What a perfect way to end this hilarious story.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES! YES! YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all, if Sandy had even a half decent lawyer he would have come out of a divorce in fairly good shape... did he even consult one?... So, this pretty much makes Sandy a willing cuck and whimp too frightened and victimized to make the necessary changes to get on with his life... he wanted the the pain and victim status and got exactly what he deserved... I have no sympathy for him whatsoever... afterall, another woman had the cajones to do for him what he was incapable of doing for himself... I only see a dead end if she connects with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the humor.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Hilarious and totally entertaining. Burying the gun at the grave was risky and a bit of a yawn but a fun event to match the story Great Job, Thank You 5*****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

TraLaLa, I usually try to ignore your moronic jibes, but yes, he didn't do anything to be incriminated for, but the police don't believe that, so if they got Petro on something else they'd still try to get him to flip on Sandy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again. Still hilarious

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Beautifully done. At first I thought it was cute but kind of predictable. Then the last 3 paragraphs. The last paragraph made me laugh out loud.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

Best story I've read on here for a long time! THANK YOU 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Guy is just too hilarious!! Great story.5*s.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous