The Other Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You killed Keri and one of her lovers because you wanted me to be free to marry you?"

"No. At least, not directly. As much as I would like to think that we might have a serious, intimate relationship, I did it mainly for you to be free. Period. I am not assuming you would want to marry me. In the stories I read and see on TV, the other woman seldom gets her guy in the end."

"Lena, what would you have done if they had convicted me?"

"I would have confessed of course. I still have the gun. That would have convinced them. I wouldn't have let you go to prison, much less the electric chair."

"But you would have gone to prison if you had confessed."

"I still would have accomplished my goal: You would be free."

"I don't know what to say other than you have a very weird way of saying 'I love you.' Effective, but weird."

"Really? I suppose you're just saying that because you're afraid I'll shoot you too if you don't make me your girl."

"That's part of it. There's just something really sexy about a woman with a smoking gun in her hand. Speaking of the gun, you need to get rid of that gun where no one will ever find it."

"Where do you suggest?"

Sandy thought for a moment. "I think I know the perfect spot."

It was past midnight when the two figures walked from the car to the grave of Keri Jackson. It was a straight, flat spade that made the least mess in the grass where he was creating a mini-grave for the gun. The ground cover was replaced so that very little disturbance to the surface was noticeable. Sandy then peed on the area to help smooth the edges of the replaced turf. "I don't know of anyone who will ever be visiting her grave, so the gun should be safe here."

Lena asked, "What now, free man?"

Sandy put his hand around her waist and said, "It's time to remove you from the 'other woman' category." He pulled out the small ring box.

Lena said, "You're proposing to me on your ex-wife's fucking grave? You've got to be kidding."

"You're right. Too tacky. Let's just dance on her grave and be done with it." And they did.


12