The Other Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Camilla's catering yeilds unexpected results.
1.8k words
4.77
1.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening

Jeremy slid his knife and fork together on his plate. He raised his glass to his lips and finished his wine. Taking a deep breath, he took up his serviette and dabbed his lips for food. Looking at Camilla, he watched as she wordlessly repeated his movements.

Not taking his eyes from hers, he pushed out his chair and stood. He took a step and offered her his hand. Camilla placed down her serviette, pivoted in her seat, placed her hand in his and, leaning on him, stood.

Jeremy scanned the apartment, looked at Camilla, and then took a step toward what he presumed was the bedroom. Camilla's hand resisted his lead. Looking back, Camilla smiled at him and led him to the centre of the living room.

Turning to face him, Camilla looked up at Jeremy and paused. He bent to kiss her, but she stopped him with a finger to his lips. Twisting free, Camilla reached for the nearby stereo remote and pressed play. The muted whir of the disc hissed for a moment before the music began.

"Oh, baby, let's get down tonight."

Jeremy looked at the stereo, then back to Camilla, and laughed. "What are the odds?"

"Pretty good." Camilla replied, rocking in slow dance. "Even a single girl likes to set the mood before she opens up her spank bank."

"You remember that day?"

"I remember that day every night, Mr Holland," she said, her eyes closed, hips swaying to the beat. Camilla shimmed away a step and then back. Running her left index finger up Jeremy's shirt till it reached his top button; she joined it with her right. Snapping it between her thumb and first, the button popped open. Camilla sashayed away and returned, repeating the movements till Jeremy's shirt was open to his waist.

Reaching out, Jeremy spun Camilla about till her back was to him. She shot him a look, feigning mock displeasure. Placing his arms on her shoulders, Jeremy slid his hands down the silk of her blouse to her elbows. Moving inward, he transferred to her hips as they swayed back and forth together. With fake doe eyes, Camilla pouted with reluctant approval.

Jeremy found the zipper at the back of Camilla's skirt and pulled it all the way down. She rounded on him and stepped away. Wriggling her hips with the beat, Camilla's skirt fell away, revealing her black stockings and tails of her blouse. As the skirt fell to her feet, Camilla's hand covered her mouth in sham shock.

Skirtless, Camilla swayed back to Jeremy. She placed her palms on his bared chest, running her fingers through his hair to his shoulders. Gripping his collar, she pulled him sharply to her and kissed him. She broke away and looked him in the eyes, then pulled his shirt from his shoulders.

Jeremy shrugged his shirt away, causing Camilla to suppress a smile at the package now revealed. Tanned and toned after six months of army life, Jeremy wasn't quite the underwear model of the advertisements, but he was close enough. Free of tattoos and scars and with a hint of ab; Camilla smiled.

Jeremy closed in and kissed her. Warm, moist and willing, it took a moment for Camilla to realise that his fingers had found the top button of her blouse and already popped it open. The silk of her shirt now feeling as cool and sensual as the day she first wore it. Worn repeatedly since yet, its most alluring qualities forgotten by its daily enlistment for mundane duty. She almost felt disappointed as it slid down her back. Almost.

Camilla stood in her black bra, knickers, and stockings as Jeremy's fingertips traced their way over her shoulders and arms. The lacy bra and boy-short set she had bought to wear once a month when she wanted to give herself a lift, give herself a treat. Hidden from all at work but herself and now on show. The stockings weren't part of the package, but they matched as close as they could. Just enough spandex, so that they stayed up on their own, and just enough lace to make them match. Jeremy couldn't believe his luck, while Camilla couldn't believe her timing.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" they both thought.

Kissing again, Jeremy found the strap of Camilla's bra and traced its connection and tested its tension with a fingertip; following the line as low as possible till firm chest gave way to soft breast. A small bust, to be sure, but Camilla was a slight girl. They suited her frame, which made them perfect. Knowing what the next stage meant, Jeremy found he had a dilemma. Should he unhook her now and proceed or enjoy how she looked in her undies a minute longer and risk her change of heart?

Luckily for him, Camilla had no reservations about how the evening would end. And no restraint with opening her present. From the moment that he'd stood, Camilla could see that Jeremy was ready. In fact, she even thought that she'd seen his bulge back in her office when they first reunited. She daren't look directly at it, but she could see that his trousers weren't quite sitting right; and it wasn't the pleats! That cock that she'd spent the last two years obsessing over was within reach and she wasn't going to waste time on a long seduction. It was coming out of his pants and then going in her; tonight.

If she remembered correctly, it wasn't a monster, just the right size. But judging by the way it was pushing at his pants, something was amiss. Had she underestimated it in her imagination? How was that possible? She'd had it in her before. There was only one way to find out.

As Jeremy toyed with her undies, Camilla found his buckle and undid it. A button, hook and zipper later and the weight of the belt and gravity did the rest. In a second, he was naked in front of her. Camilla gave Jeremy a curious look.

Anticipating her question, Jeremy offered an answer. "It was too hot in the tropics to wear any. I haven't for six months."

Drawing her closer, Jeremy's hands moved down to her ass and slid into the warmth of her shorts. Camilla felt the press and heat of his bulge on her belly as his hands moved down her backside, taking her pants with them. A slight step to open her legs and her pants floated noiselessly to the floor, rewarding her with the sensation of freedom and a rush of heat and excitement.

As they kissed, Camilla could feel Jeremy's hands moving up her back toward her bra. She allowed him to touch its clasp momentarily before breaking their embrace and stepping back. Putting her hands on his chest, she pushed him to the lounge. He fell slowly onto the cool black leather before her. Stepping forward and reaching both hands behind her back, she unclasped her bra. Rolling her shoulders, she let it fall to the ground while she watched with satisfaction Jeremy's eyes focus on her breasts.

Straight legged, she then leant toward him, breasts floating free and her eyes staring into his. Camilla slowly slipped her fingers into her left stocking. She was about to roll it down her leg when Jeremy suddenly spoke.

"Stop," he said. "Leave them on."

Camilla stood and smiled. She flicked her black bob backward, then ran her right hand through her hair. She shook it once and turned back to the table. Taking her glass, she finished her wine and, turning on Jeremy, closed in.

As she advanced on him, Jeremy marvelled at the figure before him. Black stockings, white legs, black bush, white breasts and black hair. In three strides she was in his lap, clit touching cock. The heat and moisture between her thighs were palpable. They both longed for his thrust and her warm embrace.

Kissing him hard, Camilla said, "What's with the stockings buster?"

"Just a little flight of fantasy."

"Freak!" Camilla replied; tongue firmly in her cheek.

She reached behind her bum and between her legs. Rising slightly, she took Jeremy in her hand and touched him to her lips. "My safe word is 'MORE'." She said as she absorbed him into her and slid down.

They both gasped out loud as Jeremy entered; the pleasure was so intense they almost came.

"Fuck me!" Camilla gasped in ecstasy.

Jeremy thought to crack a joke, but the sensation of her around him and his better judgement held his tongue. Camilla rode him slowly at first; each stroke up and down seeming to be a mixture of both her pleasure and pain. She bit her lip and grunted each time she moved; only drawing breath at the top of her ride.

Jeremy couldn't help but enjoy the show. As Camilla rose, her dark little tuft of hair contrasted her skin, then merged into the black of her stocks as she fell on him. At the top of her stroke, she thrust her hips slightly forward as she squeezed his head tight. About one in three hit the mark perfectly, and he swore at the intensity of sensation.

"Fuck me!"

In between kisses, Jeremy nibbled and sucked on Camilla's pert breasts. He squeezed both with his large hands, causing her to squeal and sigh with delight. As she began to move faster, he raked the skin on her back and ribs, leaving welts and visible trails. She clutched at his shoulders and, arching back as far as she could, stretched an arm in the air as if to touch the ceiling.

Starting from his tip, Jeremy could feel the familiar sensation of ejaculation take hold. The tingling worked its way down his length as Camilla thrust and pumped; the inevitable was now certain. As his breathing shallowed, his face reddened.

Sensing the change, Camilla asked, "Yeah?"

"Yep!"

Without hesitation, she was off his lap in a second and down on her knees between his legs. She took him in, wrapping her tongue around him whilst she bobbed her head back and forth. Camilla had tasted herself before, but it had been a long time since she'd mixed it with the musk of a man. She had only just begun to please him when it happened.

Camilla opened her eyes and watched Jeremy writhe with orgasm as his hot cum filled her mouth. He glanced down at her, then back to the ceiling. His hips thrust forward as more shot out. The slippery, sticky fluid was under her tongue and down her throat. It coated her lips and spilled down her chin.

When he finally stopped, she swallowed. Looking up at him, she smiled and said, "More".