The Other Woman's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered the bedroom I glanced around the room which was dimly lit by several candles placed on night stands and dressers surrounding the bed which was already turned down; ready for the action to follow. Monique stood at the foot of the bed and turned towards me; her finger beckoning me to join her.

When I stood before her, she grasped the sides of my head, tilted hers and planted a toe curling kiss on my lips. She really knew how to kiss. I could feel myself shiver with desire as I felt her hands slowly begin to unbutton my shirt. I shrugged my shoulders and the shirt slipped down my back and landed on the floor.

"This is the first time I have ever undressed a man and found a pair of breasts bigger than my titties. I'm jealous, they're perfect."

She took my hands into hers and placed them onto her shoulders. "Now it's your turn."

I'm sure she could feel my hands shaking with desire as I slipped my fingers under the straps of her nightie and pushed them off her shoulders. Her nightie fell to the floor revealing her exquisite titties, which due to her height were at my eye level.

"Go ahead; I know you want to, you can touch them, they won't break."

My hands, as if acting on their own, moved to cover her breasts. I took her nipples between my thumbs and fore fingers and slowly rolled them back and forth. I could feel them stiffen, just as my own would do when they were exposed to the cold.

After several moments, I felt her bend her knees slightly as she brought one of her nipples to my lips. "Go ahead suck on my nipple, I love that."

I took her nipples between my lips and began to alternately tongue whip and suckle on it. I heard her catch her breath and start to moan. Encouraged that I was doing it right, I switched to the other and repeated my assault.

Her breathing became more rapid and I felt her shiver. Then Monique placed her hands on my shoulders and gently extended her arms until I was forced to break contact with her breasts. She looked at me with slightly hooded eyes.

"That was perfect. Now I think I'd better take care of that monster in your pants before you have an accident."

I watched her slowly sink to her knees in front of me. Her fingers began to fiddle with my belt and then my zipper. Once she had them unfastened, she placed her hands on my waist and pulled down my jeans. By doing so she lessened the pain my erection was causing me, but only slightly. As an in-the-closet male, I always kept my cock pointed down over my balls and between my legs, kept there by my tight panties. In my current state of arousal, my cock was painfully folded between my legs.

I looked into her eyes, imploring her to ease my suffering. Her eyes were still locked on mine as her fingers worked their way into the waistband of my panties and pulled them over my hips. I watched her eyes as she was startled by my erection, which, upon its release, struck her under her chin.

She sat back onto her feet, moved her hand up to my pulsating cock, and gasped. "Mon Dieu; C'est un canon". She slowly moved her hand along its length which caused me to moan with desire. If she kept it up for too much longer I would erupt. My eyes were squeezed shut as I tried to postpone the inevitable. Then I felt something I had never felt before. I opened my eyes just in time to watch my cock slowly disappear between her lips. She had about a third of my length in her mouth when I felt her tongue begin to caress its head. Any second now, I was going to lose control, so I tried to pull out of her mouth.

She would not be denied; I felt two hands grip my ass forcing me even deeper into her mouth. I lost it. My legs began to tremble as I felt the first of a series of contractions. My hands grasp her shoulders in order to keep myself from collapsing as I felt her frantically try to keep up with the stream of my essence.

When I could, I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth. I could still feel her lips locked tightly around it as if trying to suck the last drop of my being out of me.

As I finally succeeded in freeing myself from her grasp, her eyes opened and locked onto mine, and her lips smiled as she said.

"That was intense; I came again just knowing that you were experiencing it for the first time. That's just one way that a woman can give you pleasure. Now please help me up; I'm not used to wearing these five inch heels."

I helped her to her feet. On the way up I grasp her head and kissed her deeply, our tongues dueling for supremacy.

"That was the most incredible feeling I have ever felt."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it; now it's my turn."

Monique turned towards the foot of the bed and sat on the bed and fell on to her back. "Please remove my shoes; my feet are beginning to hurt."

Once I had both of her shoes off, she placed one of her incredibly long legs over one of my shoulders, the other she held in front of me. "Please rub my feet."

I grasped the long lean foot in front of me in both hands and began to rub my thumbs along the underside of her foot. Her foot was soft and smooth; there were no signs of calluses, just a slight darkening on her heel and by the ball of her foot. Her toes were long, each nail painted with a dark shade of pink nail polish. As I massaged her foot, a soft moan escaped her mouth.

"I'm going to teach you how to make love to a woman. You've already gotten off to a good start. All women are different; different parts of their bodies respond differently to stimulation from their lover. One of my most erogenous zones is my feet. I keep them soft and supple; and love to have my lovers make love to them."

I felt her move her foot close to my mouth. Her intent was clear; she wanted me to use my mouth to make love to her feet. Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and allowed her to stick her big toe into my mouth. I sucked her toe, my tongue slipping between and around her toes, while I continued to rub the bottom of her foot.

I continued down her foot until I had sucked each toe; then she moved that foot to my shoulder and presented her other foot for a similar treatment. When I was finished with that foot she slipped both feet onto the bed and pushed her body towards the head of the bed. Her legs were opened, a clear invitation to crawl between them. Paradise was just visible in the romantic candle lit room.

As I started to crawl turns her, I was amazed that my erection had returned in all its glory.

"Dallas, it's time for another lesson. Some women find being caressed behind their knees, with soft touches and kisses, erotic; I do not; to me it just tickles. My upper inner thighs, on the other hand, are highly sensitive."

I didn't have to be told twice. I crawled past her knees and started to plant soft kisses halfway up her soft smooth thighs. I used the tip of my tongue to trace circles along her thigh, until I reached the junction of her legs. Then I switched legs and starting at about the halfway mark once again, repeatedly kissed and caressed my way up her thigh. When I reached paradise I paused to take in her beauty with my eyes. I knew I was doing it right because I could see that her lips were wet and puffy.

"You're doing well; you have the makings of a great lover. Now I want you to use your fingers, lips, and tongue to first examine me; to learn what a woman responds to, and to instinctively know what she wants and needs."

I nodded my understanding and returned to the task at hand. I stretched out my body so that my face was just above her pussy. With my thumbs I slowly parted her lips. The aroma of her arousal filled my senses. I ran my tongue up along one side and then the other, carefully avoiding contact with her clit. I did this again and again until I had her moaning and arching her hips off the bed trying to force the issue. When I felt the time was right I refocused my attention to her extended clit. My lips latched upon that little bundle of nerves and I began to suck. Her legs clamped around my head, her thighs blocking most, but not all, of the sounds of her screams as she announced her cumming to the world.

I felt two hands grab handfuls of my hair as if she were trying to force my head into her body. Fortunately I was still able to breathe through my nose because she held me there until she finally collapsed onto the bed. When her breathing finally returned to normal, she released her death grip on my head and allowed me to crawl up her body. I wanted to kiss her; but before I could reach her mouth I became hung up as my ever stiff erection caught between her legs just below the entrance to her love canal.

"Hold on just a minute. Give me a chase to relax for a few minutes. You know I'm not as young as I used to be. I need to recuperate a little before we start on the main event. Besides, I want you to always ask your lover if she is protected against pregnancy before you impale her with that incredible cock of yours."

We rested in each other's arms with me on top for a few minutes, and then she continued. "Always ask if your lover is protected against pregnancy. Remember pregnancy is a big responsibility; you are creating a life. And although both of you have to take responsibility for that life; it's mostly your responsibility. You have the ultimate control. She may not always know when she is going to ovulate, or at one point in her cycle she is in at the time, but you always know when you are about to ejaculate, therefore, the responsibility is mostly yours. Abortion has serious consequences for both you and your lover; not to mention, no matter what people in today's world say you are taking a life."

I let that sink in. I had always thought it was more the woman's responsibility than the man's because she was having the abortion. I felt slightly ashamed for my narrow mindedness on the subject.

"Now that we have rested a little, we can continue your lesson. As to your unasked question, I am protected from getting pregnant by my biology. I am forty eight years of age. And although I have been able to slow down the aging process on the outside through a healthy life style, never smoking, eating a healthy Mediterranean diet, and moisturizing my skin every day; I could not slow down my biological clock. I stopped ovulating nearly five years ago. In fact, all of the women of the OWC have stopped ovulating, all that is except for Maria; she is only about ten years older than you so you will have to make sure that you ask her about pregnancy whenever you are with her. Now where were we?"

I felt a hand slowly make its way between our bodies until it grasped my nearly flaccid cock.

"I love to feel a cock slowly fill with blood; it's a real turn on knowing I have that kind of control over your body."

Soon I was fully erect once again. I felt her steer me to her entrance. She maintained her grasp of my rigid tool as I began to slowly enter her wet heat. When I was about half way in, her hand kept me from entering any further.

"Just let me get used to the feeling, it's been quite a while since I've had a man in me. I'll let you know when I'm ready for more."

I could feel the gentle contractions of her body as it tried to expel my invading tool. It was an erotic feeling none the less.

"Okay, now slowly give me more."

I pushed in an additional inch, then withdrew a bit, and then gave her another. Soon she had all I had to give her.

"I feel absolutely stuffed. I've never had anything this big in me before. Let me get used to the feeling for a moment or two; then you can give it to me in long, slow strokes."

I did as she asked; the feeling was incredible. I hoped she was feeling at least half the pleasure I was feeling. I had no idea how long we had been doing it when I felt her legs wrap themselves around my hips and over my ass. Her arms reached up around my back and hugged me tightly to her chest. It was like a spider had captured me and was about to spin a silk cocoon around me before sucking the life out of me.

"I'm almost there; give it to me fast and hard. Don't worry I won't break."

I felt her heals on my ass forcing me harder and deeper into her with each thrust. My heart was pounding and I was gulping air into my overworked lungs as I struggled to keep up with her pace. Finally, just before I thought I was going to have a heart attack, she tightened her grasp upon me once again as we both leapt over the edge. Her lips sought out mine, our mouths opened and I felt the scream of her ecstasy fill my lungs. Then everything seemed to fade to black.

I don't know how long I slept. When I finally regained consciousness I was on my side, looking into her smiling face.

"Wow, if I was only twenty years younger, I'd never let you out of my sight. I think it's safe to say that you have learned your first lessons well. There are many other variations that two lovers can use to show their love for each other. But we'll have to save those for another time. I can't move a muscle right now. If you want, you can let yourself out or you can hold me and we'll have breakfast tomorrow morning."

She turned her back to me, and without any hesitation, I reached an arm over her body and slide the other under her pillow. Her scent of orange blossoms and jasmine lulled me into a peaceful sleep.

Chapter Twelve:

At the club the next day, I received some good natured ribbing from several of the women.

"You don't look any different to me; are you sure you are no longer a virgin?"

I heard variations of that statement from Daria, Helen, and my own mother.

Monique, on the other hand, gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "Don't mind them; they're just jealous that they haven't had theirs yet. You were a wonderful lover. I could barely walk this morning."

Later that afternoon, Maria cornered me before we entered the locker room and whispered in my ear. "I heard you were very good. I'm glad you learned your lessons last night. Learn all you can for the next two nights because I do not want to be teaching you anything Friday night. I expect you to know everything you need to make me happy."

With that said she slapped me on the ass and opened the door to the locker room.

Before I had left the pool with Maria, Daria and I had finalized our plans for the evening. She wanted me to come to her house at 6:00 for dinner. She would leave the garage door open and I was to park my car in the garage and then enter the house through the door to the laundry room in back of the garage and close the garage door. I kept my workout with Maria to a minimum, mostly doing cardio and light weightlifting to conserve my strength.

I'm not sure why, but I think I was more nervous on my drive to Daria's house than I was the previous night. I think it was due to the fact that now I knew what was expected from me and that I had a standard to live up to. I couldn't use inexperience as an excuse.

My nervousness was relieved almost immediately when I entered the house. Daria was working at the stove; the air was filled with exotic smells, which made my mouth water. She was wrapped in a large piece of cloth that left one shoulder bare and was secured at her slender waist by a sash.

Her skin was dark, exceptionally dark, her lips and toes were accented in dark red, her hair was short, cut close to her head, her ears adorned with golden hoop earrings. She looked African American but there was something more; her features were almost Caucasian. Her demeanor indicated that she was truly a Nubian Queen.

We had a pleasant dinner, a simple salad mixed with nuts, fruit, and spices that I had never experienced before. Our conversation came easy; neither of us appeared to be nervous about what were about to do later that evening. After sharing a bottle of Pinot Grigio, any inhibitions that we might have had had dissipated.

I helped her clear the table and place the dishes in the dishwasher. Then, when everything was in its proper place she took my hand. I thought she was going to lead me into the living room; instead, she bypassed the living room and continued down the hall into her bedroom.

The room was filled with plants; one entire wall of windows was covered with plants. The air had the aroma of wet dirt and the scent of various flowering plants. A ceiling fan, centered over the bed, turned slowly, creating a gentle breeze over the bed. There were battery powered candles scattered around the room, casting a soft glow over the room. I noticed more humidity than we normally experienced here in Arizona. In one corner of the room I discovered the source; a small humidifier expelled a continuous stream of cool vapor into the room.

Daria turned to me, took my head in her hands and planted a sensuous kiss on my lips. I could taste her lipstick that had transferred onto my lips. "You're not having second thoughts about this are you?"

"No, not at all. You are a very exotic woman; I just hope I'm man enough to satisfy you."

"From what I have heard, you're more than man enough; I just hope you will find me as appealing as I find you."

I kissed her again, my hand slipping between the folds of her dress, grasping a handful of her breast. I felt her press against my hand encouraging me to continue. At the same time her hands attacked my belt.

"It's been a long time since I had a man in my bed. I hope I remember how."

"I hear it's just like riding a bike; once you learn, you never forget. You just have to climb on and do it."

With that said, she laughed, any fears were gone. My pants were suddenly down around my ankles and she was now working on pulling my shirt over my head. I stepped out of my pants and shrugged my shoulders as she peeled off my shirt. My braless tits pointed directly at her.

"Interesting," she said, as she leaned over and took one of my nipples between her lips. I could feel her tongue whipping my erect nipple and her teeth gently nipping on it. I was already erect, painfully so. My nipples are not really sexually stimulating to me. I guess as a male, I'm not wired the same as a woman.

I pulled away from her mouth and began to untie her sash as her hands found my panties and pulled them down over my hips. In a matter of seconds my panties were down around my ankles. Her sash quickly joined them. I held one side of her dress as she spun her body around until the dress came off in my hand; she was naked underneath.

I felt her hand firmly grasp my erection as she pulled me towards the bed. Daria reclined across the bed sideways indicating for me to do the same. We kissed once again. My hand held her substantial breast, my fingers gently played with her ridged nipple as a low moan escaped her lips.

I felt her hand gently, but firmly, press against my chest, forcing me onto my back. I watched as she suddenly got up onto her knees; her gaze never strayed from my erection.

"You're built like a black man. My late husband was a big man, too. I guess I should have expected that. At six feet eight inches tall and nearly two hundred fifty pounds, his member was proportional to the rest of his body. But you are barely one hundred and thirty pounds and what, five feet six or seven, average height at best. But this, grasping me once again, is anything but average."

I felt her hand slowly rise and fall over the length of my cock. I closed my eyes and blocked all other outside stimuli, focusing only on the sensations of full bliss her actions were sending to my brain.

Then the sensations changed as her lips replaced her hand. My eyes flew open and I watched her ruby red lips slowly travel down my shaft. As they reversed direction they left a trail of her lipstick. It was very erotic. The thought briefly registered in my mind; how it could also be very incriminating if I had a girl friend or a wife. I stored that thought for future consideration and returned my focus back to what she was doing to me.

1...678910...18