All Comments on 'The Other World Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
left on the edge

WW you have left us on the edge of the precipice of the Other World ending where you have, now we all have to await the next post. I wonder if there is a set up to this so another load (big one) gets through and allow for a certain mob member to be topped due to his loose tongue.

Good old Bowser I used to have a retired K9 and we were best buds German Shepard and Bowser brings back memories and thank you for that.

Another 5* and I am about to read through a second time for clues I always miss on first pass. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Good writing. There should be dogs in heaven (but no cats ;)) and keep the story coming it is soooo addicting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one minor mistake

Leonard Nimoy was born and raised in Boston, MA. He was 'adopted' by the town of Vulcan, in Alberta, Canada, but was not actually a Canadian. Also, if Cdr. Troy saw the Saints apparently unconscious, he had cause to enter, for fear of their safety. If he saw drugs evidence after entering then he could have made a call to secure the scene and request a warrant for a further search.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
calvary

calvary is where Jesus was crucified. the cavalry was the mounted armed forces in the old west. only mistake i have ever found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Imigration

News of the Gov. mentioning immigration! One should look-up the McCarran-Walter Act of 1952. Jimmy Carter used it while in office. If people knew of it, it may just end a lot of these demonstrations...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Don't tell our neighbors to the Great White North that Leonard Nimoy is not one of them. ;o)

Even with the 'fear of safety' cause to enter, it's likely the drug evidence would've been thrown out. A lot would depend on which judge was presiding over the case.

Yeah, I misspelled 'cavalry', darn it.

666iceman, you are going to like my next stories coming out... good Police German Shepherds will be all over it. (Bowser is not a German Shepherd, he's a yellow lab and a mutt)

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well at least last chapter wasn't tragic for the child,, so far. Story going nicely and,,per normal, there's always a twist. 5⛤

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Good reading chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES