The Other World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you're on our side." said Britt. "It was bad enough dealing with your sister when she was around here."

"It would be curious to see which of us could do the more damage." I said. "But yes, I'm on the Good Guys side, so let's see what we can do about stopping drug importation into the County, and finding Leonard Lotz... before the FBI does."

Part 9 - Writing A Book

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" yelled the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, March 3d, from in front of the State Office Building. "Bail has been denied for Jerry and Linda Saint on child neglect charges!"

"Although Commander Donald Troy of the TCPD botched the arrest of the Saints, leading to the exclusion of evidence and the dropping of drug charges, the child abuse charges against the Saints were sustained, and a Grand Jury has brought child neglect indictments against the pair. Meanwhile, little Marie Saint has been placed in a good home in foster care after recovering from exposure and dehydration."

"And in other news," went on Bettina, "State and Federal authorities are intensifying the manhunt for wanted fugitive Leonard Lotz, who remains at large after escaping from the Asylum days ago. The FBI says that the danger Lotz poses to the Public is enormous, and that apprehending him is their top priority in this area. And now let's go to Nick Eastwood for Sports. Nick!"

Nick Eastwood came on the screen, the University Athletic Complex building behind him, and said "Thank you Bettina! It's official: State Tech is no longer a member of the Conference! Their Board of Regents chose to accept a severance package from the Conference totaling as much as one hundred million dollars over the next ten years, instead of filing a lawsuit to oppose what amounted to be expelled by the Conference."

"Reached for comment, University President Sidney P. Wellman said that the University would never allow State Tech back in the Conference, and the University would have veto power over other in-State Schools being permitted into the Conference. Dr. Wellman also confirmed for Channel Two News that Eastern State University will be admitted into the Conference, and may can play a Conference schedule this coming season if they can work out scheduling details. Back to you, Bettina!..."

"All right!" Theo said. "Eastern State is in!"

"SEC still rules." Teddy Parker, a graduate of the University of Mississippi, said flatly.

"Not in my Police Headquarters, it doesn't." I thundered back. "When Commander you are, Mr. Parker, "such rulings you may make. Until then..."

"Bulldogs rule!" declared Cindy Ross. She looked at me and said "Command chair notwithstanding, when I win the Police Boxing Matches it will be Bulldogs all the way!"

"What does the Washington family have to say about that?" I asked Theo... whose cousin had caught the miracle halfback pass to break the Bulldogs' hearts the previous season.

"I have no answer, sir." said Theo. "And I'd rather take your crowbar beatdown than Captain Ross's, sir!"

"Captain Ross!" I said loudly. "Inform all Detectives that there will be a meeting in Classroom 'J' at 8:15am. It would be extremely wise of all Detectives to not permit themselves to be even one minute late. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." said Cindy. I exited the room, leaving the Detectives wondering amongst themselves what was going on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, people," I said as I took the lectern on the raised floor in Classroom 'J', "some weeks ago, in the Martoli case, we had some issues with crime scene preservation, and I realized that everyone from myself on down needed some refresher training. And we will be getting that."

"Some of it will be from Chief Moynahan, an expert at crime scenes." I continued. "But we are exceptionally fortunate to have one the best in the very nation to give us training, and first copies of his new book to go along with that. Mr. Purvis, will you open the door please."

Purvis opened the door and Chief Griswold walked in. Behind him, Detectives McGhillie and Parker were bringing in boxes of books. They began handing them out. Some were marked with names, and mine was one of them.

The title of the rather thick book read "The Art and Science of Detection" and the subtitle for this first book was "Crime Scene Analysis". It was authored by Antonio Griswold, Town & County Police Chief (Retired).

"This was supposed to be out Christmas," said Chief Griswold, "but they had some issues. So belated Merry Christmas, everyone."

"This is going to become standard reading and the official textbook for the State Police Academy." I said. "And maybe not just our State. Thank you for the advanced copies, Chief."

"I took the liberty of autographing a few copies, with some notes for those of you I spent a few years with here." said the Chief. People turned to the front of the books to see their messages. Most were things like "Thank you for serving with me" with a personal touch, but a few went deeper.

Cindy's said "It was a joy to watch you come out of the shadows and shine your light on all of us." Teresa's said "It was a joy to watch you blossom into the great Officer you have become."

Joanne Warner said "Aw Chief, this is such a great dedication." The first part of the printed dedication that was in every book was to the Chief's wife, and thanked her for her love and her years of service as a policeman's wife.

The second part read: "... and to Commander James Donald Troy, the finest Detective I have ever known, and a man any father would be proud to have as a son."

I could not look up for a few moments. It was more than too hard to keep the tears out of my eyes. I lost the battle as I went over and hugged the Chief. "Thank you, Chief." I whispered as he hugged me back. Everyone in the room applauded, understanding to various degrees what this moment meant to Chief Griswold and to myself.

The Chief did write an inscription in my copy of the book, which read "You don't need this book, Crowbar. Not much gets by you. But enjoy it anyway :-) ".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The meeting in the Main Conference Room at 3:00pm consisted of Chief Moynahan, myself, Commander Harlow, Captain Ross, Captain Croyle, Lt. Masters, Captain Briscoe of Public Relations, and PCpt. Thompson of the 2d Precinct.

"Just did a last round of C.I. checks." said Wes 'Coldiron' Masters, talking in his fast, clipped voice. "The open party at 'Punk' is still on. No movement yet on any drugs, but they may already be in the place."

"Do we have enough to get a warrant and raid the place?" asked the Chief, "Maybe the dogs could find the drugs? It's been a great week for our Police dogs, so far." There were murmurs of assent at that.

"No Chief, we do not have enough." I said. "Everything is circumstantial, and based upon general patterns. We really don't have much specific, or do we, Captain Ross?"

"No sir." said Cindy. "We may not even have enough after this party. We're going to send a couple of deep undercover people in to see if they can make buys. They're also doing reconnaissance to see if any of our 'usual suspects' are at the party. But Chief, we're not really expecting to make a big bust, here."

"Reconnaissance is a wonderful word to the ears of an old Calvary man." said former Calvary Officer Sean Moynahan. "But we're also going to need some re-suuuults. The Sheriff is being hammered by the Council and also the Regional SDOJ Director and the FBI on this." I just shook my head. "What, Commander?"

"Chief, we're doing what we can, and what we should be doing." I said. "The Sheriff needs to push back, and hard, when State and Federal level jerks push him."

"He needs a crowbar." said Della Harlow.

"And a pair of balls to use it." said Cindy. Seeing others gape at her, she said "Oh, sorry. Random act of speaking the truth out loud." I bit my tongue to keep from laughing out loud.

"Mind your manners, Ms. Green Crowbar." said the Chief, but it was said humorously. "Okay, I don't expect much to happen, but keep me in the loop. I'm going to be at the Cop Bar, associating with the Fire Chief in the interest of better professional re-lay-shuns. Where will you be, Mr. Crowbar?"

"At home." I said. "I'm going to be up at The Cabin, providing adult supervision to some children and their pet dogs. On the off-chance I'm being watched, I want things to look very normal. But I'll be monitoring the Police Band."

"Good. Okay, everyone, get to it." Everyone got up.

As they were leaving, I heard Lt. Masters say "Okay, we're off to the Other World." And I literally fell back into my chair, then into a deep reverie.

"Don?" I heard a voice say. Cindy had come over to me. Everyone else was watching.

"The... Other World..." I said, almost in a whisper, still not really back in the Conference Room from my excursion into my Mind Palace.

"What of it?" Cindy said.

"That... that's what George Aurus said... that Leonard Lotz would go to 'the Other World'." I said. "Cindy, Wes... tell your undercover people to be on the lookout for Leonard Lotz..."

Part 10 - I Am Become Death...

11:30pm, Friday, March 3d. I was sitting in a comfortable chair in the master bedroom of The Cabin. Molly Evans was sitting on top of me, facing away from me, and my throbbing, iron-hard cock was buried deep in her sopping wet snatch.

That alone was incredibly pleasurable, but it was even better: we were watching as my nephew Todd stood at the end of the the bed, plowing his massive ten inch cock in and out of my wife Laura's pussy from behind. Laura's shoulders were pressed into the bed, her large milk-filled breasts resting on the bed under her chin, and her magnificent ass was high in the air as the young stud used her for his sexual pleasure.

Watching from behind Molly, I enjoyed the sight of Laura's stretched cuntlips clinging to my nephew's huge, thick cockshaft as it pistoned back and forth, in and out of her well-fucked womanhood. Todd held my wife's hips as he plunged into her again and again with long, powerful thrusts, his abs and groin smacking loud and hard against her sweet asscheeks. I enjoyed the sight of my wife's asscheeks rippling as she was lustily fucked by another man.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*

I felt Molly pushing down to impale her cunt on my hard male meat in rhythm to Todd's powerful thrusts into Laura, and I instinctively matched the rhythm, pushing up into Molly and meeting her downward movement, our bodies smacking together in rhythm with each other and with the other couple in the lamp-lit bedroom. I reached around and cupped Molly's breasts, my fingers gently pinching and squeezing her nipples, making her groan with pleasure.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*

"Unnnh, unnh, unnh, unnh..." Laura was grunting as she absorbed Todd's incredibly huge size into her sodden depths, just letting him do the work and letting him pull her back as he impaled her again and again, sheathing himself fully into her, his huge balls swinging up to smack her labes and pubic bush. I noticed that her heavy-lidded eyes were watching my cock sliding into Molly's cunt as Molly impaled herself on my hard male meat again and again and again...

"Oh... oh... oh God... oh... OH GOD!" Laura cried out. I knew her cunt was clamping upon Todd's big cock like a vise, trying to crush, hold, and expel him all at the same time. Todd slammed himself into Laura again and again as my wife shivered violently in orgasm.

"Oh, that looks sooooooo good!" Molly whispered. "Fuck her, Todd! Come on, Don, fuck me like Todd is fucking Laura!"

That was easier said than done as I was underneath Molly, but she was sitting herself down on me again and again, faster and faster, until she came with a loud gasp. I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my cock as I held her sides and pushed my meat up into her.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*

Laura had collapsed on the bed, and Todd was giving her no respite. He was now mounted on her top-load style, driving his muscular ass forward to ram his cock deep into my wife from above. Laura lay there on her belly, taking the young stud's thrusts, sighing and moaning with pleasure as she was roughly fucked hard and deep...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura and Todd were spooning on the bed in post-coital bliss. After that tremendous fuck that would've exhausted lesser men, the young stud had finally come inside my wife, shooting his huge load deep into her, coating her cervix with his potent seed. I had also come inside Molly's quaking cunt, consummating our adulterous liaison. She'd then turned around and sat on me, facing me, and we were making out like teenagers, sharing deep, tongue-twining kisses.

After several minutes, Molly said "I'm going to go get some more wine." She hopped off me and said "Anyone else want anything?"

Laura had turned her body to face Todd, and now they were making out, their tongues battling for sexual supremacy as they pressed their mouths together in a deep kiss. Laura reluctantly broke the kiss and said "Sure, I'll take some." She then opened her mouth to let Todd slide his tongue into it, and they deeply kissed some more as I got up and put on my pants. I was watching them, feeling my loins stirring again at the sight of my wife's lovely legs and ass, Todd's semen leaking from her well-filled honey hole... and the sight of my beautiful wife passionately kissing another man...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few minutes later, Laura came downstairs and took the glass of wine Molly had handed to her. "I'm going to smoke a cigar on the back deck." my wife said.

"I'll join you." Molly said. As I watched them walk out onto the deck, I heard Todd coming down the stairs, wearing only his blue jeans pants.

"Want a drink, Uncle Don?" he asked as he poured himself a bourbon and Coke.

"No thanks." I said. "I get the feeling I need to stay sober tonight." Indeed, I had been having a weird feeling about tonight ever since I went into that reverie about Lotz and the 'Other World', and I knew that staying sober was essential this evening.

"We make a good team, Uncle Don." Todd said. "You enjoy watching your beautiful wife getting fucked, and I get off fucking other men's wives."

"It was more fun having another woman to fuck while I watched you fuck my wife's brains out." I said. "But yeah, it's hot watching Laura get fucked."

"She's an incredible fuck, too." Todd said brazenly. "She's one of the few women that can take every inch of my cock, and God! does it feel great being able to get nuts-deep in a woman. I'd be jealous of you, Uncle Don, if it weren't for Teresa... she's something special, in and out of bed."

"I'll take your word for it." I said. "And it sounds like you're starting to settle down and--"

Just then, my Police cellphone rang. I took the call; it was the Duty Desk. Sure enough, it was trouble. I absorbed the message, then hung up.

Stepping to the door, I said to Molly and Laura outside on the deck: "I've got to go. Six people went into convulsions at the Punk club, and two are already dead..."

To be continued.