The Otherworldly Old Man: EHE

Story Info
The Otherworldly Old Man: Extradimensional Horror Edition
3k words
4.09
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I felt that the original version of The Otherworldly Old Man was not "cosmic horror" enough. Thus, I made a new version which I call the Extradimensional Horror Edition. I actually rewatched Lovecraft-inspired movies like The Void and Out of The Mouth of Madness and a few episodes of Stranger Things for inspiration. I hope you enjoy this version just like the original.

Oh and stay tune for a sequel!

----------

The Otherworldly Old Man: Extradimensional Horror Edition

July 23, 2000.

It was the late nightshift for Betty Simpson at Bazonga's Bar. Yeah sure Bazonga's Bar was just a blatant rip-off of Hooters but Betty had good experiences there. She was well-paid and the bar's owner Rick, despite his sleaziness, never sexually harassed her. In fact, she hardly had trouble with the occasional creepy customers at the bar.

That is, until she met the otherworldly old man.

The old man looked harmless. He looked a lot older than sixty. He was scrawny, had sunken gray eyes, a pockmarked face and a balding head. Very little has remained of his hair. The old man almost looked like a corpse. Despite his harmless looks, Betty was creeped by his presence. It's not just because the old man was very ugly. It was like he shouldn't be there but he was. He had a very unsettling aura.

"What can I get you?" Betty asked. The old man lustfully stared at the waitress' huge knockers. Out of all the waitresses at Bazonga's Bar, Betty had the biggest boobs. Double D cup. It also really helped that Betty had very pretty face. Betty was pure sex eye candy and that was great for a business like Bazonga's Bar. The old man smiled and answered. "Why don't you start by giving me a kiss and some milk from your tits, sweetheart?" Betty was disgusted and furious. "Okay, you've crossed the line. Carl! This guy is giving me trouble! Carl!" Betty called out the bug burly bouncer named Carl who was just standing near the entrance. However, Carl never responded. He just stood there like a statue. The old man cackled.

"It's no use, Betty. I froze time around us. Only you and I are not affected." Said the old man. "Bullshit!" The waitress yelled. The old man took a glass of water from another table and tipped it. The water never came out. The old man let the glass go and it remained suspended in mid-air. Betty gasped.

"Now how about that kiss?" The old man suddenly grabbed Betty around the waist and kissed her in the mouth. The old man's tongue intertwined with Betty's tongue in obscene union. Betty tried to break away from the kiss but was unable to. In her mind, she was disgusted by the old man but some hidden force was forcing her to enjoy it. As the kiss prolonged, Betty's body became warmer and warmer.

The old man's decrepit hands reached out and cupped Betty's breasts. The waitress gasped. Her gorgeous breasts were lovingly handled by past lovers but she never felt that level of pleasure. The old man continued to caress Betty's lovely tits, her already big boobs grew even bigger. In seconds, they grew from Double D to a huge G! The expanded cup size threatened to rip Betty's tank top. The old man, after minutes of kneading Betty's new tits, pinched her nipples through the shirt. The pinching of her sensitive teats made Betty moan softly with pleasure.

"You have big tits, Betty. They're quite lovely to touch. I bet you're a whore who loves having her tits handled like this. Are you a whore, Betty? Are you a big-titted whore who lives to please me?" The old man whispered into her ear.

"No! Please stay away from me!" were the words Betty wanted to yell but what came out of her mouth was "Mmmm.. yes, master. I'm a big-titted whore who lives to please you." The old man chuckled.

"Since you're a big-titted whore, I'm going to strip your clothes off, fuck your brains out and there's nothing you can do to stop it." The old man, with one quick pull, ripped off Betty's white Bazonga's Bar tank top with absolute ease. Betty's G cup-sized breasts became exposed to the creepy old man's sight in all their nude glory. They were tear drop-shaped, very full and bouncy with erect nipples adorning their tips.

After removing Betty's top, the old man reached down and quickly peeled off her shorts. Betty's ass was exposed and it was as equally glorious as her breasts. The thong she wore simply highlighted how well-rounded and fully packed her ass was. The old man leered, clearly enjoyed what he saw, and forcefully yanked the thong off. Betty was horrified by how very naked and very vulnerable she was in front of a complete stranger who had complete power over her. It was both greatly terrifying yet arousing at the same time for the beautiful nude waitress.

"Mmmm... your breasts look wonderful, Betty. However, I feel very thirsty right now. I think I will have some of your milk." The waitress tried to scream "No!" but instead, "Yes, master. Please drink my milk" came out of her mouth. The old man grinned and proceeded to suck Betty's right nipple. Betty moaned and groaned as she received the erotic suckling. "Uuuuunnnng... yesss... keep going, master..." Betty whispered. The old man's tongue played with the nipple as he sucked hard. In minutes, a warm creamy liquid erupted from Betty's nipple. The waitress gasped as the old man greedily feasted on her breastmilk. The old man released her nipple and started to suck her other one. The pleasurable sensation of the erotic suckling of her breasts drove Betty crazy with lust. "Aaaaaaaah!!!!" Betty screamed. Never has she felt this much pleasure with her past lovers.

The old man stopped drinking her milk and playfully fondled Betty's massive mommy milkers. The breast massage coated Betty's tits with her own milk. The old man smiled and commanded Betty. "Lie down, whore." Without hesitation, Betty lay down on the floor. The old man's clothes suddenly disappeared. His body was wrinkly and thin but his dick was the size of a summer sausage. The sheer size and hardness of the old man's penis absolutely terrified Betty. The old man straddled Betty's waist and placed his monster cock between her milk-lubricated breasts. The old man gleefully squeezed Betty's jugs around his dick and began to rock back and forth. Betty, now wild with lust, assisted the old man by squeezing her breasts and licking the tip of the old man's dick. The titty-fucking went on for several minutes with both parties immensely enjoying it. With a final grunt, the old man sprayed his load on Betty's hefty chest and pretty face. Betty, in a daze, licked some of the cum around her face.

"Whore, it is time for you to receive my blessing. Accept it and you shall live a very long life knowing no old age and sickness. Will you accept this blessing?"

Betty Simpson, who was raised in a religious Christian household, was about to accept the old man's offer but found her inner strength at the very last minute. She realized what a demonic being the old man was and that greatly scared her. "No! I reject you and your evil promises! In the name of Jesus Christ, be gone! I rebuke you!" Betty screamed.

The old man cackled like a mad man. His eyes turned black and he transformed into a massive creature mixed of human, goat and octopus. The abominable creature screamed with a guttural voice. "Foolish whore! You will accept my blessing and you will enjoy it!" Tentacles shot out and grabbed all of Betty's limbs. In fear, Betty started praying Our Father but the creature laughed evilly.

"It is futile, whore. I'm a being of chaos outside of your puny human religions! Your prayers do nothing! Behold my power!"

Without warning, the interior of the bar has changed due to the creature's immense power. It has become darker and had a very ominous atmosphere. Surrounding her, Betty saw a very disturbing sight. All the men and women inside the bar were fucking each other!

-----

Two of the bar's male customers looked a lot more aged and more deranged. They were hungrily sucking milk out of Debbie Roberts, a young blonde curvaceous woman and the second hottest waitress in Bazonga's Bar, who was lying on a table. Debbie was fully naked and screaming out of both pleasure and madness as the corrupted two men suckled her lactating tits.

"Yes! Keep sucking my big titties, daddies! Give me your dicks right now!"

In truly horrific fashion, their incredibly hard dicks ripped through the two men's pants and became long and prehensile like the creature's tentacles. One rammed into Debbie's already moist snatch while the other stuffed itself into her mouth. The blonde busty babe bucked against the tentacle dick in her pussy while sucking the other one. The two corrupted men continued to feast on Debbie's knockers as their tentacles violated her into further insanity. In a state of hypersexual arousal, her arms and legs contorted inhumanly like some kind of bizarre sea animal.

-------

In one corner, two male customers, made hideous, lustful and insane by the old man, were spit-roasting the bespectacled brunette Harriet Monroe while speaking an unintelligible language nonstop. Harriet was on all fours on the floor while wearing nothing but her thick-framed glasses as she sucked a dick while getting reamed from behind. Her breasts swayed back and forth from the intense fucking on both ends.

"Mmmm!! Mmmmm!!!!"

Harriet moaned with crazed gusto.

Already lost to the maddening influence of the old man, she became a sex-crazed slut. Tentacles sprouted from the men's backs and opened their mouths to suckle her hefty swaying jugs. In mere seconds, milk flowed into the tentacles' mouths. Harriet's eyes rolled to the back due to the unbearable pleasure. Extra arms grew from Harriet's shoulders and her hips to grab on to her two lovers.

-------

"Ung! Ung! Oh yeah! Yeah!!!"

Joan Hill was fully in the nude and wildly rode on a corrupted man's hard cock. Her large D cup breasts bounced and jiggled wildly. The young busty redhead with pigtails was stroking a cock in each hand from two corrupted ones standing by her. Her lovers were making gibbering sounds.

"Ung! Ung! Aaaaaaah!!!!!"

Joan screamed as she experienced a pain-searing headache. Her head split into two separate heads. The split continued on, splitting her up to her hips. In mere seconds, Joan grew two torsos! Delighted by her mutation, Joan used both of her heads to suck two dicks at the same time.

-------

A brunette milf was fully nude and sandwiched between the bartender Justin and the bouncer Carl. The two bar employees, made abominable and deranged by the old man's powers, were fucking the unfortunate matured woman in both her pussy and ass. Carl brutishly squeezed her immense H cup breasts from behind while Justin bestially groped her thick behind. Their mouths spewed out gibberish. Their voluptuous victim slash lover moaned loudly.

"Aaaaaah!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!"

Tabitha Melnitz was a popular online food critic who heard of Bazonga's Bar's famous buffalo wings. She was just eating the buffalo wings and then suddenly she was naked and fucking two ugly men. Even more baffling and shocking was that she was enjoying it like an animal in heat

Tabitha came and then the two corrupted men blew their spunk inside Tabitha in copious amounts. They placed her on the nearest table. Justin and Carl leaned their mouths towards her amply-endowed chest and sucked on her heavy titties like starving infants. Milk flowed into their grotesque mouths seconds afterwards. "Oh yes! Yes! Keep sucking my tits!" Tabitha screamed. She wrapped her now tendril-like arms around the two men feeding on her milk. Her tongue grew extremely long and licked both of her lovers' dicks clean with great prehension.

-------

"Oh my! Yes! Yes! Unnng!!!!"

Olivia Howard aka OliviaGarden was a beautiful and sexy influencer of mixed Southeast Asian and German-American ancestry who was given a free platter of Bazonga's Bar to promote their bar. Lucky for her. However, she became sex-crazed, naked and was on her hands and knees while getting fucked by the bar's janitor Wilburt due to the old man's powers. Unlucky for her.

Wilbur, aged and deformed by the old man, spouted gibberish endlessly as he reamed the influencer from behind. His strong clawed hands held on to Olivia's big shapely tits while he anally pounded her. The asian-american felt pain from the tit-mauling and blood dripped from the wounds to the floor. However, she loved it and struggled intentionally to get herself hurt. Her masochism was not caused by the creature's corruption. That has always been Olivia's kink. The creature's corruption simply magnified Olivia's fetish.

Out of the puddle of blood beneath Olivia grew another Olivia! After fully forming, the new Olivia opened her eyes and fell in love with the original Olivia. Their eyes met and, with no shred of rationality, made out with each other while Wilbur kept on pounding. Another Olivia grew from the same pool of blood and licked Olivia's pussy. Two more Olivias joined in, licking and sucking the original in a huge self-gangbang. Plus Wilbur of course.

-----

Betty was horrified by the debaucherous scene. Her friends, co-workers and the bar's customers were fucking each other in a huge orgiastic mess like degenerate lunatics. The men were uttering unintelligibly while screwing the women. The women were thrashing wildly with so much lust it drove them mad. Mutations occured in both sexes but the more unique mutations occured in females. All caused by the old man's eldritch powers.

The old man smirked at Betty and taunted. "Where is your god now, bitch?" Betty cried in despair.

Without warning, the old man's reality-warping powers altered Betty's erogenous parts of her body. Betty's body has become infinitely more sexually sensitive. Her pain receptors were also altered by the eldritch being. From that moment on, every sensation of pain has become arousing for Betty.

The old man shot out another tentacle which silenced Betty's mouth. Four more more tentacles shot out. Two tendrils opened toothed mouths and began to suck the unceasingly flowing milk from Betty's nipples with ungodly ferocity. One tentacle plunged into Betty's pussy and began to brutally fuck her. The last one slithered into Betty's ass and started to sodomize her. More tentacles wrapped around Betty's slim waist. In unholy union, all tentacles were bestially violating Betty's body.

"Mmmmm!!!!"

Betty tried to scream but didn't due to the tentacle violating her throat. The creature reached out to her mind. With a booming mental voice, it declared.

"YOU ARE MINE."

Psychic pain coursed throughout Betty's body but it was automatically converted into pleasure. So much pleasure, it made Betty scream and arch her back.

"Mmmm!!!!!"

More tentacles manifested and started whipping Betty's tits, ass and pussy. Betty thrashed around in a deep state of hypersexual arousal thanks to the genetic alteration of her pain receptors and erogenous zones. Betty Simpson came over and over.

----

After hours of torturous violation by tentacles, Betty's mind was broken due to the overwhelming amount of pain and pleasure. She became nothing more than a mindless living sex doll with a voluptuous body. With a glazed expression, Betty simply moaned as the tentacles continued whipping and ravishing her.

A very dark portal opened in the middle of the bar. Beyond it was a world of darkness and the chittering sounds of God knows what lived in there. The gibbering transformed men and women of Bazonga's Bar, after fucking and cumming so much, shambled towards the portal. No one knew why. Perhaps they were drawn by the same eldritch forces that transformed them. Maybe they instinctively sensed there'd be more carnal delights within the other world. Who knew?

The squamous creature, who was the creepy old man, blew his load into Betty.

He carried off the incoherently babbling busty babe into the vast nothingness beyond where Betty's perpetual ordeal continued.

-----

No one knew what happened to the employees and customers of Bazonga's Bar on July 23, 2000. Even the FBI was stumped. The bar's owner Rick Arnold was interrogated by law officers but he was cleared. He survived the disappearance due to his atrendance to his other business which was a family canteen. However, due to the infamy of the tragic mass disappearance, no one wanted to go to Bazonga's Bar anymore. The bar was eventually shut down due to poor business. Years later, the abandoned bar gained repute as a haunted locale. Legend has it that moans and screams were heard throughout the walls late at night and an old man appeared out of nowhere before disappearing again. To this day, the mysterious Bazonga's Bar Vanishing of July 23, 2000 remained unsolved.

-------

Inside an alternate and dimly lit chamber of flesh and slime.

"Aaaaahh!!!! Keep fucking like there's no tomorrow!!! Aaaaaah!!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!!!"

The sex-crazed and insane Betty screamed as the otherworldly old man rammed his massive cock inside her pussy. Betty's body was fused with a fleshy bed while the sinister elderly man with eldritch powers kept pounding her. Despite her grotesque bondage, she bucked her hips furiously to the old man's groin. Tentacles from the meat-bed whipped Betty's mutated body, dealing both pain and pleasure to the mad woman. Her milk-spewing G-cup tits bounced and jiggled but they were halted by two mouthed tentacles. The tentacles sucked on her massive mounds for her unceasingly flowing milk.

The old man chuckled because what Betty said was true. In his world, time did not exist. Every living thing, including Betty and the rest of the Bazonga's Bar people, were unable to age. Death was also nonexistent in that cold, dark world and only the old man had the power to destroy anyone.

However, he won't be destroying anyone for a long time because he was too busy enjoying his newest fuck toy. The old man and his young busty lover kept on fucking each other while all the corrupted ones surrounding them engaged in their haunting orgiastic symphony.

THE END