The Island Alcove Ch. 01

Story Info
Tales of a sea beast are rarely true...right?
3.2k words
4.66
10.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the ocean was always so calming. Sitting on the beach, drinking a few cocktails with ice clinking in a cold glass, and listening to the waves on the shore was exactly what Vivian needed.

She was long overdue for some relaxation after such a stressful month, and nothing helped more than a day by the water. It was made even better when the guys down the beach, who had been staring at her suntanning all day, invited her out on the water. Although she knew that going out alone with three strange men wasn't the smartest idea, she was there to relax and enjoy herself; and as she left the shore, she knew that their worst intentions couldn't compare to her own fantasies.

With an average height and a curvy build, Vivian rarely had trouble finding someone willing to satisfy her desires, whenever she saw fit. Girls loved her auburn brown hair and the boys loved her lack thereof elsewhere. Her hefty breasts grabbed nearly everyone's attention, men and women alike; and, although not immune to gravity, they had a surprising perkiness to them when freed from clothes. What did seem to defy gravity, however, was her ass. It really could have had its own pull on the matter around it, but it somehow only attracted dick.

Just the thought of being helpless out on the water, surrounded by what might as well have been three sunkissed surf models, had her dripping down her leg and grateful she was already wet from the water. Sitting on a haphazardly piled fishing net at the front of the boat, the wind in her hair as the pilot skimmed across the waves with a wonton disregard for safety, she felt her arousal growing with every thought of the possibilities out on the water. The boys certainly wouldn't notice the moisture building between her legs, but she still hoped that they couldn't see her stiff nipples, which threatened to cut their way out of a bikini top that already struggled to hold in her massive tits.

Adjusting the straps of her bikini bottom enough to give her the leverage needed to rub her rapidly swelling clit against the inside of her slick swimsuit, she imagined what might await her on the water. If she was lucky, she may be able to talk the three guys into pleasuring her at the same time. After all, there were three of them and she had three holes that were in desperate need of filling.

Maybe they took her out with more predatory intentions. Feigning resistance would add to her own personal gratification, knowing how easily manipulated the boys would be into believing they were taking advantage of her. She could act innocent and reluctant, but she would swallow them one by one eventually.

Shuddering on the brink of an orgasm from the subtle manipulation of her throbbing clit against her lust-soaked bikini, she continued playing out fantasies of them stretching out her tight asshole while bending her over the railing of the boat until she --

Wait...the boat!

The recollection of being thrown overboard flooded back into her memory as she regained consciousness. Snapping out of her dream, she realized the relaxing sound of the waves on the sand and her lusty daydream about her excursion with the chiseled boys from the beach, was just a memory from earlier that day. The waves on the beach, the ice in her drink, and the wind against her face from the boat were all replaced by similar, but distinct, sounds as her senses slowly returned. Worried that she had hit her head as she struggled to see, she quickly realized that she was actually sitting in the dark, with only a dim light above her.

Assuming night had fallen, she tried calling for help; but her voice, hoarse from sea water in her throat, only echoed back at her. The sounds she mistook for a relaxing vacation in her dream started coming in to focus as she listened more intently, deprived of any significant ability to see. The lapping waves sounded much harsher then they did on the beach, the cool ice in her glass replaced by a steady drip next to her, and the wind now just an occasional blast of sea breeze, as the larger waves forced air into what she now realized was likely one of the nearby island caves.

Confused how she got there, she went to sit up, only to realize that she couldn't. Panicked that she may actually be injured after all, or paralyzed worse yet, she lifted her head to see her body intricately tangled in a mass of rope and life preservers. The show-off piloting the boat must have hit a reef, which explained what sent her flying off the front with the fishing net she was now tangled in. Luckily, the tide was receding so she wasn't likely to drown. Only her legs remained dangling in the water. Her ass sat on the cool, rocky cave floor.

Although normally being tied up was just the kind of thing she'd love to be doing on the weekend, she attempted to extricate herself from the bondage she was currently in. As she worked the ropes around her wrists, she heard something splash on the other side of the cave. With her eyes better adjusted to the thin stream of light coming through the ceiling, she saw a shape slide into the water and start moving towards her.

Her heart pounded as she wondered if she was about to become a meal for something living in the cave. Frantically trying to free herself, she realized her struggles were in vain as a shadow under the water appeared in front of her and began to slowly rise from the water's surface, filling her with dread.

Vivian could hardly believe her eyes, as she now realize that a monstrously sized octopus had swum towards her, easily as large as a full grown bear. It's skin was a deep, rich purple and was covered in swirling crimson fractals that seem to constantly move. Although it mostly appeared like a normal octopus, she realized that it had many more tentacles of varying sizes than any normal octopus she'd seen.

Before she could react, a sharp pain registered in her thigh. Looking down, she saw a tentacle the thickness of a pencil retracting away from her as a long needle-like stinger pulled free from the soft flesh of her leg. Immediately, her already racing heart beat faster, and she felt a heat spread through her body. Her mind quickly filled with thoughts of what would happen next. The toxin in her blood could quickly kill her, paralyze her to be devoured alive, or simply leave her in agony.

As her mind panicked, the creature extended two of it's tentacles forward, grabbing her ankles, and pulling her forward. She expected to find the tentacles covered in suction cups, but instead they were nearly smooth. The skin on each tentacle was more like that of a gecko's feet. They were able to easily latch on to her with the help of thick, muscular rings pulsing underneath.

The warmth spreading through her body began to concentrate between her legs as she felt it flow out of her - a pool of warmth formed underneath her ass. Although it would've been completely reasonable to piss herself, given the situation, the smell of arousal permeated the air instead. Her clit began to ache as if it would explode at any moment; and she felt her nipples harden like icicles in the dead of winter, aching for contact with anything they could find.

Unsure of why this situation would have her so turned on, a memory popped into her head of a story that was told to her by a drunk native at a bar one night. He sloppily recalled an old wives' tale of a sea demon that captured young women. They would disappear suddenly near the water, only to show up months or years later: their souls eaten and their bodies defiled. Most people dismissed the old fable as a fiction. They rationalized that it was probably just pirates who captured and raped women at sea. However, now she began to fear that there may have been more truth to the legend than she originally thought.

The tentacles on her legs moved further up and begin prodding at the fabric of her drenched bathing suit, as if trying to push through it. Even the brief, unwelcome contact with her pussy sent lightning up her spine, and the aching between her legs grew stronger as a moan escaped her lips. She really should have been instinctually fighting against a creature that could easily kill her at any second; but instead she found herself more concerned with satisfying her sudden lust than her own self preservation.

Clearly understanding that her bikini prevented access to the treasure beneath, the tentacles looped under her bikini straps and pulled hard. The fabric dug into her skin, straining with the creature's strength until it finally gave way. It snapped free, leaving singing red marks on her ass and her pussy exposed. Her pink inner lips, slick with moisture, dangled free from the puffy mounds on either side of them. Cold air moving across her bright red nub at the top of her folds, somehow swollen larger than a grape, sent waves of pleasure deep into her core.

Unencumbered by the thin barrier of her bikini, the creature parted her folds with one of its tentacles and probed at her opening. Having plenty of experience with well-endowed men, she wasn't very worried about taking this tentacle inside her. In fact, she was surprised to find how much she actually wanted to feel it wiggling its way deep inside her pussy.

Immediately upon being penetrated by the soft, fleshy rope, her body was wracked with an orgasm. Her legs and core spasmed as a flood of thick white fluid gushed out between her legs. Although she was always prone to cumming more than most girls, in her experience, she had never squirted such thick fluid before; and never nearly as much as had just escaped her snatch. Still reeling from her orgasm, the tentacle inside her began rapidly pumping itself into her hole. Quickly losing herself in pleasure as thick, creamy fluid continued to pour from her pussy, she could feel another pressure building inside her.

Looking down, she saw the tentacle in her pussy swell a moment before the sensation of something hot filling her from within registered in her mind. As she stared at the scene between her legs, she saw a purple slime, slightly brighter in color than the octopus itself, start to spill out around the tentacle still thrusting inside her. The new fluid caused her entire core to ache, and she couldn't help but laugh. What she thought was something that wanted to kill her, actually just wanted to get its rocks off. She always knew everyone around her was dying for a chance to get in her pants, and now it seemed that even the sea life agreed.

She expected that the octopus would move on now that it had cum, and she would be able to focus on freeing herself. However, the tentacle that was pounding her hole merely slowed to a writhing motion, and she felt it massaging the walls of her pussy. After a few moments, she noticed a familiar feeling of pressure against her cervix, having been bottomed out more times than she could count on some guy's cock. A new sensation, however, quickly replaced the pressure.

It felt like something was prodding into her right over ring, and she wondered if it was even possible for anything to get through her cervical opening, let alone the substantial appendage of the octopus. She wasn't pregnant. She hadn't had kids. In fact, she hadn't even had a major pregnancy scare. There was no way her womb could be that open. Steeped in confusion, it finally dawned on her that whatever this creature had filled her with must have been something other than semen. It must have been something that was able to alter her body for mating.

Suddenly, she felt the tentacle start pumping more of its hot secretions in her, only deeper this time. The aching turned into pulsating ecstacy, and another earth-shattering orgasm washed over her, forcing out the tentacle along with a swirling torrent of white and purple fluid.

Her body was still convulsing when the creature slid away from her into the water, seeming to convulse as well. Glad for the reprieve from the mind-numbing stimulation she had just experienced, she was able to assess the situation and form an escape plan. Although definitely enjoyable so far, she wanted to find rescue, feeling less and less inclined to stay as the minutes passed. With the octopus retreated, she struggled against the ropes. After a moment she was finally able to free her hands, and she quickly untangled her feet. Unable to stand, she crawled on her hands and knees away from the rope net as cum continued to pour out of her throbbing pussy and down her leg onto the cave floor.

She found the opening to the cave mostly submerged in water and slid in, hoping to be able to swim out the other side without drowning. Just as she entered the mouth of the cave, something stabbed her ass cheek. Turning her head, she could just make out the sight of the tentacled stinger underwater as the heat in her body renewed itself.

The next thing she knew, she was being dragged back out of the water by the octopus. Her mind was nearly numb and a surging desire quickly came back into her loins. The creature laid her out flat against the stone floor of the cave. No longer restrained, she could easily escape; but instead she found herself content to lie there and wait for what came next. Soon the mass of tentacles pulled itself towards her again, this time much closer, raising itself up slightly so she could see its underside.

Unable to get a good view earlier, she now saw that its underside was a golden yellow color mixed with the purple of it's body in a swirling pattern. She assumed the opening in the center was its mouth, and she could see two small tendrils on either side. As it rose, she also saw another tentacle emerging from beneath it. This one wasn't a long arm, but was instead about the length of a rolling pin. The end was no bigger around than a carrot and the tip was shaped like a teardrop, making it look very much like a man's penis with the head facing the wrong way. Along its length, however, it quickly widened to as thick as her forearm.

As the creatures continued to move closer, Vivian thought to herself that there was no way it would fit all the way inside of her. She wanted to scream for help, but the cry never made it to her lips. Any thoughts of protest had clearly been overshadowed by whatever toxin was injected in her. All she could do was watch as the creature slowly inserted its pulsing tentacle in her. The tip easily penetrated her already well lubricated opening, but it wasn't able to go further as her pussy was stretched further than it has ever been before. Although normally something that size would be too painful to handle, feeling her opening stretched so wide caused her to moan with pleasure, her clit and nipples tingling in response.

Almost without noticing, she realized her right hand was clutching at her pillowy breast while her other moved down to rub the swollen button between her legs. Fire erupted from her clit at first contact with the aching nub. It was only moments before her fingers brought her to another orgasm. The pulsing contractions of her orgasm allowed the creature's enormous shaft to sink deeper into her, compounding her climax with aching fullness. She screamed in pleasure and another flood of pearly white fluid burst from around the tentacle stretching her cunt open.

With her loose pussy radiating heat throughout her entire body, she almost wasn't able to feel the tentacle shifting within her, deflating in thickness as it elongated. Feeling pressure against her innermost opening again, this time it was only momentary as the end of the tentacle cock easily slipped through. She was shocked that her cervix could accommodate the girthy tentacle so easily, and she wondered if the secretions being pumped in her were dilating her for the creature. Soon though, she felt a strange fullness as the tip of the cock in her womb inflated at the base to lock itself inside.

Now unable to move regardless of desire, she had no choice but to watch as the creature began convulsing. As it repeatedly heaved, a bulge began to appear that slowly traveled up the tentacle towards her. Fear was brewing in her chest; and the lump, bigger than a grapefruit, eventually reached her already worn out cunt. She knew what the lump was, but her mind wouldn't let her believe that the tentacle writhing inside her was actually carrying an egg that was destined for her womb.

Unsure of what the ramifications were in her current situation, an instinctual drive in her head told her that she wanted the creature's eggs in her belly. She watched as a spectator as her own hands reached down to grab the shaft protruding from her hole. Gripping behind the large egg, she squeezed the tentacle, forcing the egg to strain against her opening and begging it to go inside. She bucked her hips against it in an attempt to work it into her pussy. Finally after several minutes of fucking the bulge against her cunt, it disappeared inside of her and her pussy came again. The throbbing contractions massaged the squishy mass filling her.

As with the first barrier, she know she would need to help force the egg through her cervix to reach its final destination. This time she inserted a finger into her pussy to push against the firm sac lodged in her pussy. One finger wasn't enough, however, and she began to add another and another until all of her fingers up to the knuckles were working inside her. Her manipulations caused more creamy cum to spill out, which lubricated her hand. Still unable to move the egg, she pushed harder and soon found her slick hand slipping fully into her loose hole. Cumming again with her entire hand in her pussy, her pulsing hole helped push against the mass inside her. She could feel the pressure stretching her cervical ring open, and finally she felt a pop as the egg deposited into her womb.

The creature eventually retreated from her and disappeared into the water, leaving her sore and tired from the experience. She was a sweaty, cum-covered mess lying on the ground and sat alone with her thoughts for what seems like hours. Unsure if she couldn't move because of exhaustion or the venom in her blood, she wondered how much of her willingness to accept what happened was actually a result of the toxic aphrodisiac. Her thoughts drifted as she found herself fighting sleep: her body desperately in need of respite from the day while the egg in her womb sapped away her remaining energy.