All Comments on 'The Outback Ch. 04'

by BluePill

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist4 months ago

🥰🥰🥰

dnsontndnsontn4 months ago

No wonder the swagman was always jolly. That billabong scene boiled my Billy 🔥

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Wow on two levels, first in a good way because of that hot sex and then because of that cold reception given by Neel's parents even before they were aware of the situation. So, still more to come or was that a happy ending?

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

Go Neel! What a fun transformation from the drunken rough fuck to going vers and then outing them with the kiss ! And thumbs up for Dean, too, rimming him and making his first time bottoming amazing. Hot, heartwarming story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow again. I love this story and these men. Well written and very hot. I hope there’s more!!

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Wow. Emotionally gripping and suspenseful! The care and effort to pull Neel to safety was rewarding to experience and Neel’s kiss was a surprise for all except himself. It would appears that he has realized how much Dean cares for him and now he’s ready to reciprocate. I hope they are just getting started!

ilike2watchu5oneilike2watchu5one4 months ago

I love sex, but the way you added humanity to physical contact is fantastic. Thank you for a rewarding story!

AgentCoynerAgentCoyner4 months ago

10/10 I'm absolutely loving this

Windman1Windman13 months ago

Ahhh, the passion gives way for humanity and the need for genuine bonding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous