The Outdoor Life Pt. 05

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
4.1k words
4.41
10.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got the day off!" said Heidi excitedly.

My chubby, blonde haired, Swedish, casual girlfriend, was looking at the rota, and she was right.

Due to a few school groups cancelling their stays, due to illness, many of us now had the day off, including her, me and Chloe, but unfortunately for Benny, not him.

Benny's group had arrived, and so a little annoyed he had to go to work, he headed off outside, to meet his group.

Anyway, as he left the staffroom, Heidi, Chloe, her roommate and benny's girlfriend, and me, stood together wondering what we should do today.

"Let's go to the pub?" I suggested eagerly.

"No. Let's go shopping?" suggested Chloe cheerily.

"No. Let's go for a picnic!" Heidi said eagerly, in her cute little European accent, before adding "We could take a walk down the river, find a nice spot, and just enjoy the day in the sunshine!"

Now Chloe actually agreed that sounded like a good idea, and so, not wanting to go to the pub on my own, I reluctantly agreed to it too.

Heidi then got us organised, sending us to our wooden huts to get a rucksack, and some alcoholic beverages, while she went to the kitchen, to see if she could persuade them, to do us a picnic, and thankfully they did.

Then a short time later, we strolled off in the morning early summer sunshine, walking across the main lawn of the big old house, then into the woods surrounding it, before following an old worn path down to the river side.

Once we reached the river, a deep wide waterway, with high grassy banks either side of it, we followed it along, looking for a good spot.

Well, after crossing through one field, then another, we came upon a perfect spot, it was a wide open grass field that ran right up to the river's edge, and there was an old oak tree as well, for a bit of shade.

Heidi then laid out two blankets she brought with her, for us to lay on, before we sat down on them, unpacked the picnic, and beer, and started to enjoy the day.

We eat and drank happily, joking and laughing, and for a few hours we just enjoyed ourselves, and had no cares in the world.

Then after a while, I felt a little lazy, and so I laid back on the blanket and began to snooze a little, before Heidi, then laid down beside me, and rested her little blonde head onto my chest.

Chloe then laid down too, on the other side of me, and for a while, the three of us, just lay there enjoying the warm sunshine.

Then some time later, I felt Heidi's little hand move down my stomach, and then rest on top of my bulge.

Her soft little hand then cupped me, before it began massage my bulge, and pretty quickly, I started to get hard.

I moaned softly, as she got a rise out of me, before I then felt her start to undo my cargo trousers, and once they were undone, she then slipped her hand inside.

Her hand then gripped my thick growing member, and holding it firmly, she then started to stroke me.

Heidi's firm grip moved up and down my length, and happily she worked my member, and as she did, I glanced over at Chloe, and she was sat beside us watching, with a big smile on her face.

Then after a while, Heidi moved her head down towards my dick, and as her warm wet mouth sunk onto it, I groaned a little louder.

Her wet little lips then started to slide up and down my hard length, eagerly sucking on my cock, and as she happily gobbled my member, I looked over at her brunette roommate.

Chloe smiled back at me, before she then leant in towards Heidi's face, and to my amazement, placed her wet little mouth against my balls.

I excitedly moaned again, as I felt my blonde girlfriend sucking on my hard dick, while her brunette roommate sucked on my balls, and I couldn't believe, two, hot young, chubby women, were both touching me like this.

For the next few minutes, Heidi sucked and drooled on my cock, while Chloe did the same to my balls, and I was heaven, enjoying every moment.

Then my blonde haired, chubby girlfriend, lifted her mouth from my dick, sat up, and started to undo her cargo trousers.

She then quickly kicked off her blue trainers, before pushing off her trousers, revealing she was naked underneath.

Heidi then looked at me and smiled, before she straddled my head, and as I stared up at her beautiful bald smooth pussy, she lowered it onto my face.

Her moist little mound sunk onto my mouth, and eagerly, I began licking her out, pushing my tongue up into her warm wet hole.

That chubby hot blonde then began moaning happily, as she sat on my face, and began rubbing herself against my mouth, and as she did that, Chloe moved her mouth up from my balls, and began to suck on my dick.

Eagerly the chubby brunette licked and slobbered all over my hard dick, while Heidi, continued to rub her little wet pussy all over my face.

For the next few minutes or more, we stayed like that, with Heidi riding my face, and Chloe sucking my cock, until finally, with a happy sigh, that hot chubby blonde, stopped rubbing herself against me, then lifted her pussy from my mouth.

My chubby blonde girlfriend, then began shuffling down my body, before she got Chloe to move aside, and as her roommate did, Heidi positioned her wet little hole, over my hard cock, and then slowly sunk herself onto it.

With a happy groan, her little pink pussy slid down onto my member, and once she had most of it up inside of her, she sat on my lap, facing away from me, before she lifted up a little, then dropped back down again.

Heidi, steadily began to rise and fall on my dick, riding me happily, and as I watched her chubby little pale arse lift and drop on me, she moaned happily with her every movement.

Then I glanced over at Chloe, still sat beside us, gently rubbing her mound through her cargo trousers as she watched us, before I gestured for her to come to me, and with a smile, she quickly kicked off her trainers, and began undoing her trousers.

Then once she had them undone, she pulled off her trousers, and pink knickers, exposing her beautiful bald smooth pussy, before she pulled off her blue sweatshirt, and white t-shirt.

Chloe then took off her pink bra, and now with her big round D-cup boobs hanging out, she was completely naked.

Then she crawled towards me, before she lifted one of her thick legs over my head, straddled my face, then slowly sunk her moist little hole, onto my face.

Chloe then groaned, as her pussy landed on my mouth, and I quickly pushed my tongue up into her warm wet hole, and began licking her out, just like I had done to Heidi.

These two hot, chubby young women, were now both riding me, Heidi on my dick, Chloe on my face, and I was loving it, and really didn't care who might see us out there in the middle of the country side, surrounded by nature.

For several happy minutes, my blonde chubby girlfriend continued to bounce on my hard dick, sliding her little wet pussy up and down my length, while her chubby brunette friend rubbed her moist little mound on my face, and both women moaned happily, as they did.

Then after a little longer, my chubby blonde girlfriend slowed down, and with a happy sigh, just sat for a moment, on my hard dick.

Heidi then lifted herself up off my firm cock, and then sat down beside me, with a big happy smile on her face.

As she did that, Chloe lifted up off my face, crawled down my body, before positioning her little pussy over my big hard dick, and then gently, that chubby brunette, sunk herself onto my bare cock.

We both sighed happily, as her wet little hole slid down onto my hard member, then when she was sat fully on it, with her chubby white legs tucked under her, she began to lift and drop on me.

Chloe then happily began to ride my hard dick, and as she rose and fell on me, Heidi watched happily beside us, and later on, she told me that her roommate, had told her about the threesome we had had weeks earlier, and that had made my chubby blonde girlfriend really horny, and wanted see Chloe, riding my hard dick for herself.

So anyway, she happily watched her friend, bouncing naked, eagerly on my hard cock, before Heidi then pulled off her t-shirt, to reveal her naked chubby pale body, and her plump D-cup boobs, then she leant in, and started to kiss me, licking up her friend's pussy juices from mouth.

For a bit, my girlfriend continued to kiss me, while Chloe rode my hard pole, sliding up and down thick member and groaning happily, as she did.

Then finally that chubby brunette slowed down, stopped moving, before she lifted herself up off my hard dick, and sat down beside us with a happy smile.

Heidi then stopped kissing me, and with a big smile said "Fuck me Stevie!" before she turned around on all fours, waiting for me to do just that.

So I quickly knelt up, pulled off my t-shirt, and now as fully naked as they were, I moved up behind Heidi, held my hard cock steady, and placed it up against her smooth wet pussy.

Then with a little thrust, I slid into her chubby little cunt, before I placed my hands on her thick waist, and then eased back, before I pushed back into her again.

My blonde girlfriend moaned happily, as my hard cock slid back and forth inside of her, and steadily we fucked in that nice warm sunshine.

As I pumped Heidi's little wet cunt with my hard dick, Chloe shuffled under her friends head, presenting her smooth bald pussy to her, and without hesitation, that chubby blonde lowered her mouth, and began licking her roommate's mound.

That chubby brunette moaned happily, as her friend eagerly rubbed her tongue all over her moist mound, and I got to watch, as I continued to fuck Heidi from behind.

This was turning into an amazing afternoon of fucking, getting to pump both hot chubby young women, outside, in the warm sunshine, surrounded by just open grass fields, bushes and trees, and I was loving it.

I happily fucked Heidi for several minutes, while she tongued her friend's pussy, then after a bit, I stopped, and then eased out of her, before Chloe then pulled her moist, bald pussy from her friend's hungry mouth, and sat back, waiting for me.

So, I moved between her spread open chubby legs, and as she laid back on the blanket, I placed my hard member up against her wet pink hole, and then slipped inside of her again.

My hard length slid deep into her pussy, and as we both moaned happily, I placed my hands on the ground, either side of her head, and began thrusting into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned happily, as I pumped into her.

My hard cock once again, slid back and forth inside of her wet cunt, as I happily pumped into her, and eagerly I fucked that chubby brunette, while her big round D-cup boobs wobbled about in front of me.

As I pumped eagerly into Chloe, giving her a good pounding, Heidi moved towards us, and crawling on all fours, she backed herself in between us, until her moist little bald mound was hanging over her friend's mouth, and her chubby round pale arse, was right in front of mine.

Then happily, both Chloe and I, stuck out our tongues, and started licking, both her pussy and arse, and in pleasure, Heidi moaned loudly, as we did.

For a good few minutes, we continued like that, with me pumping into Chloe's wet hole, while licking Heidi's arse ring, and Chloe rocking against my thrusts, while licking her friend's bald moist mound, and all of us were really enjoying ourselves.

Then after a while, and wanting to change again, I stopped fucking Chloe, eased my hard wet member out of her pussy, before I crawled up over head, moved up behind my chubby blonde girlfriend, and thrusted gently into her again.

Heidi instantly moaned happily again, as I slid back inside of her, filling her little pussy again with my hard member, and then, as I began pumping her, Chloe continued to lick at her pink little clit.

Heidi was soon moaning over and over, as I fucked her from behind, pumping her sweet little cunt, while Chloe licked her as well, and I'm pretty sure if anyone was nearby, they would have investigated what all the noise was about, and probably got a very shocking surprise when they did.

However, there wasn't anyone nearby, so we happily continued fucking like that for a while, and every now and then, Chloe's tongue would wander down, and tickle my thrusting shaft as well.

Then after pumping my chubby blonde girlfriend for what felt like a good few minutes, I needed a change again, and so I stopped, and then gently eased out of her.

As I pulled out of Heidi's warm wet hole, Chloe, quickly moved out from under her friend, then she rolled over onto all fours, placed her hands on Heidi's little arse cheeks, eased them open, and began licking her again.

Eagerly, her curious tongue brushed over her roommate's pussy and arse ring that made that hot little blonde, moan happily, as it did.

Then after a moment or two of watching this, I was eager to get involved again, and moved around behind Chloe, before placing my hard cock up against her pink little hole, and then slid back inside of her again.

That chubby brunette moaned happily as I filled her with my thick hard member, before I then placed my hands on her chubby waist, and then I began thrusting into her warm wet pussy again.

My hard cock thrusted back and forth into her again, and as I pumped her from behind, she moaned happily into Heidi's pussy, as she tried to continue to lick her roommate's cunt.

For the next few minutes, we continued to fuck like that, with my every thrust into her wet pussy, rocking her slightly forward, which in turn, pushed her tongue forward, into the moist pussy in front of her, and the three of us, were like a hot, naked, sexy fuck chain.

In that wonderful warm sunshine, I could have carried on fucking them both for ages, but as we did continue, my excitement steadily began to build, and not wanting to end things just yet, I finally had to stop, and pull out of Chloe's lovely wet hole, for a moment.

As I sat back and took a break, that chubby brunette, continued to run her pink little tongue, all over Heidi's sticky holes, and then after another minute or two, she finally pulled her mouth back and sighed happily.

My chubby blonde girlfriend, then turned around, moved to her friend, and eagerly clamped her lips against Chloe's and began to kiss passionately.

I happily watched, this hot girl on girl kissing, then after a bit, Heidi pulled away from Chloe, before she looked at me, and with a big smile on her face, she laid back on the blankets, with her chubby pale legs spread open, ready for me.

Not wanting to disappoint, I quickly moved towards her, then crawled between her open legs, positioned myself at her moist bald entrance, and began feeding my big round cockhead, into her sweet little pink, pussy lips.

Her moist little hole eased open, and my hard cock, slid back into her lovely wet pussy, and as I filled her again with my member, she moaned happily.

I then placed my hands on the ground either side of her, and pushed in deeper, before easing back, then pushed in deeper again, before easing back again, and as I started to fuck my chubby girlfriend, she urged me on.

"Oh yeah Stevie! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck my little pussy!" she moaned excitedly.

I eagerly, fucked her nice and steadily out there in the warm bright sunshine, and as I pumped happily inside of her, she placed her small hands on my bare arse, encouraging me to fuck her harder.

So I did, and my hard member quickly began pumping firmer and faster inside of her, and excitedly, Heidi moaned louder because of it.

After a minute or so, Chloe moved to join us again and just like Heidi had done, she crawled towards our heads, before she backed herself in between us, and as her moist little bald pussy rested on her roommate's waiting mouth, I stuck out my tongue and pushed it in, between her soft pale arse cheeks.

That chubby brunette moaned loudly, as she felt two wet tongues eagerly exploring her warm wet holes, and happily I continued to fuck my chubby blonde girlfriend, while tonging her friend's arse.

For the next few minutes, my hard cock slid in and out of Heidi's sticky little cunt, while her wet tongue probed and licked Chloe's pussy, and mine did the same to her rear, and it was one of the best fucks I had ever had.

Then, after a while longer, as I happily continued to pump into my girlfriend's pussy, I felt my excitement grow again, and my breathing got heavier and more excited.

This must have alerted Heidi that I was close to cumming, because she then pulled her mouth from Chloe's hole for a moment, looked up at me, and said in her cute little European accent "Stevie. You close to cumming?"

"Yeah!" I replied, a little breathlessly.

"Then fuck her pussy till you cum! I want to taste your cream, from her lovely little cunt!" Heidi then said, eagerly.

"Yeah?" I asked back, liking the sound of that idea.

"Yeah! Do it!" she replied encouragingly, with a smile.

So, I stopped fucking my girlfriend, pulled my hard member from her sweet little chubby pussy, then moving up behind Chloe, I placed my hard cock up against her moist pink entrance, and then slid back into her.

That chubby brunette moaned happily as I filled her with my hard dick again, and then I placed my hands on her shoulders, and steadily began to fuck her again, pumping firm and fast into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" moaned Chloe happily, as I pumped inside of her.

"Heidi wants me to cum in your pussy, so she can eat it out! You okay with that?" I asked, just to be sure.

Chloe looked around at me, and with a smile on her face replied "Of course! I want you to dump a huge load of warm cream in me, so she'll take forever, to lick it all up!"

"Okay!" I replied, grinning back.

So, excitedly, I continued pumping into her, eager to reach my tipping point now, and blow my load in that sweet warm cunt, and as I thrust into her, Chloe moaned louder, loving what I was doing.

As I pumped that chubby brunette's warm moist pussy, Heidi was still under us, licking at her little clit, and occasionally my balls, and eagerly we all fucked like that, for a few more minutes.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Chloe cried out, as I continued to pump her sweet little cunt.

"Oh fuck! I'm nearly there! I'm nearly there!" I then groaned excitedly, feeling my excitement grow.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Give me that cum! Give me that big sticky load! Fill my little pussy with your big wet load! I want it! I want it!" moaned Chloe back, desperate for me to cum.

Well, with her literally begging for my cum, and my hard cock sliding back and forth inside of her, like I was trying to bore her out, and my chubby girlfriend below us, licking desperately at my root, eager to help me blow, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

Then after just a few more hard thrusts, I felt my excitement race towards it's conclusion, and then with a happily excited roar, I exploded deep inside Chloe.

"OH FUCK!" I cried out, as I began spurting out my creamy load.

My hard cock blasted dollop after dollop of white sticky goo, straight into that chubby brunettes warm wet cunt, and with a loud groan, she clearly felt me filling her unprotected pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" exclaimed Chloe happily.

For several happy, glorious seconds, I pumped loads of white cream, straight into her lovely wet pussy.

Then finally, after a few more spurts, I stopped cumming, and with a happy sigh I relaxed, and caught my breath.

But I didn't get long, before I felt two hands under me, start to pull my spent member out of Chloe's sticky wet hole, and as I looked down, I saw Heidi pulling my dick from her friends pussy, before she eagerly fed it into her waiting mouth.

I then moaned softly, as my chubby blonde girlfriend, began sucking happily on my spent dick, and eagerly, her soft little lips slid up and down my hard member.

12