The Outdoor Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi happily sucked up the last dribbles of my cum, and her friend's pussy juices, then once she had got all she could out of me, she pulled my cock free from her mouth, before letting it go, and then placed her little hands on Chloe's pale arse cheeks.

Chloe obviously knew what this meant, and then lowered her wet, cum dripping pussy, onto Heidi's eager mouth, and as my chubby girlfriend pushed her tongue into that soft warm sticky hole, the chubby brunette moaned happily.

I then sat down beside them, and happily watched as Heidi, licked Chloe's cream filled pussy, eagerly licking up all my cream and her friend's juices.

Then, after a while, I realised Heidi must have licked up all my goo by now, but was still happily licking Chloe's pussy, and her friend was still happily letting her, until, after another few minutes, with a happy excited loud moan, that chubby brunette quite clearly came on my girlfriend's face.

Chloe moaned loudly and excitedly, and began to tremble, as Heidi brought her to orgasm, then after a few exciting seconds, she fell forwards onto the blanket, exhausted.

The three of us then lay there for a while, completely naked, and a little sticky, in the late afternoon sunshine, just relaxing, and feeling pretty good, but also pretty spent.

Then finally Chloe sat up and said "I supposed we had better head back. They'll be serving dinner soon, and Benny will be wondering where we are?!"

We agreed, and quickly we put our clothes back on, and started to pack away our picnic things, ready to return to the centre.

Then as we strolled back along the river side, Chloe asked "Would you guys mind, not telling Benny about this?"

"Because he'll be angry you cheated with us, behind his back?" I asked back, understanding.

"No. Because he'll be bloody annoyed he didn't get to join in! Then he'll be pestering me for the next few weeks, to do it again, with him! And I really don't want to spoil his birthday surprise!" Chloe replied back, wearily.

"Oh. Right. Yeah." I replied, kind of understanding, before I looked at Heidi, and she sheepishly smiled back at me, and said "Yeah. I was going to tell you later about that, you don't mind do you? It is for his birthday!"

"I suppose not." I replied back, which I really couldn't, seeing how I had now fucked Benny's girlfriend twice, and he hadn't been with mine once yet.

"Good. And anyhow, you're going to be there too!" Heidi then said cheerily.

"Oh, good. I get an invite do I?!" I replied back sarcastically.

"Of course you do!" replied my chubby blonde girlfriend, before adding "Who else is going to hold his birthday cake?"

Pt 6 coming soon!

12