The Outdoor Life Pt. 09

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
5k words
4.58
5.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're working hard every day like we were, you had to find ways of unwinding, and as I said before, most of the time, this involved parties, and the best parties were always, birthday parties.

This was definitely true for Elsie's birthday.

Elsie was a petite young woman, with very short black hair, you know, like a tom boy cut, really short, who was always quite cheerful, but also a little nervous and shy.

She had started at the centre shortly after I had, and said over a beer once, she had come to the centre to build her confidence up, to do what she really wanted to do, which was one day become an actress.

So, anyway, during the summer, on a nice bright day, it was Elsie's birthday, and after long hot day of work, we gathered around the fire pit, in the middle of the staff village to celebrate it.

The beer was soon flowing, the music was pumping, and for several great hours, we celebrated her 21st birthday.

Anyway, as the night went on, and after much drinking and partying, people began to head to their rooms, because unfortunately, most of us had work in the morning, until finally, there was only Heidi, me and Elsie left, around the fire pit.

So we sat together on one of the old big logs, we used as a seat around the pit, and for a while, we chatted and finished our drinks.

Then after a bit, Heidi asked Elsie "If she had a good birthday?"

"Yes, it was lovely!" replied the little brunette cheerily, before adding "Although... I wish I had a boyfriend, to you know... make it a really good one!"

We all then laughed, because we understood what she meant, before my chubby blonde girlfriend then looked over at me, and smiled.

Then she looked at Elsie, sat beside her, and leaning in towards her a little, she then said softly "Well, you know... you don't need a boyfriend to make it a... really good one!"

Elsie turned her head towards Heidi, and for a moment looked a little puzzled, before my girlfriend leant in closer, and kissed her.

Her little red lips locked against her friend's, and as she started to explore Elsie's little mouth, her petite friend, began to kiss her back.

Now, Elsie had told us pretty early on that, just before she had joined the centre, the one and only boyfriend she had ever had, broke up with her, and unfortunately for her, most of the guys at the centre liked her, but more as a little sister, not a girlfriend.

So, as I watched my girlfriend and Elsie kissing, I got a feeling this was probably her first lesbian kiss, and instantly felt a little excited that I was getting to witness this.

For a good minute or so, the two young women eagerly kissed each other, swapping saliva as their tongues eagerly explored each other's mouths, and then I saw Heidi move her hand down, and slip it under Elsie's dress.

The little brunette, was wearing a short black and red tartan dress, black stockings and black boots, and I watched eagerly, as my girlfriend slid her hand up inside of it.

Then I heard Elsie moan softly, and then again, and I knew Heidi was gently beginning to rub the spot, right between the petite woman's little legs.

For the next few minutes, I watched Heidi and Elsie continue to kiss, while my girlfriend continued to fondle and touch her friend, making her moan with pleasure as she did.

Then, after a bit, Heidi pulled her lips from Elsie's, and looking her in the eye, asked "Would you like me to, lick your pussy?"

Elsie didn't say anything, she just nodded back, and then I watched my blonde haired girlfriend slip down off the log, and then kneel down between the little brunette's legs.

She then placed her hands on Elsie's, skinny stocking clad legs, before she then eased them further open.

Then I watched Heidi run her hands up her friend's slim thighs, and as she did that, she pushed the bottom of the tartan dress up, until she revealed Elsie's little white knickers.

My blonde girlfriend then leaned in, pushed her face into those little panties, and I instantly heard that petite brunette moan in pleasure again.

Heidi then eagerly began nuzzling Elsie's mound, through her knickers, and as she rubbed her face up down against them, our petite little friend, moaned over and over in pleasure.

For a good minute or so, Heidi licked and sucked Elsie's little pussy through her underwear, then after a bit longer, my chubby blonde girlfriend, placed her hands on those now damp, white panties, and began easing them down.

Elsie didn't stop her, and just sat there, breathing heavily, as her knickers were slowly pulled down, and then off her legs.

Heidi then glanced at me, and with a grin, tossed me Elsie's damp underwear, and out of curiosity, I gave those white moist panties a sniff, and instantly my semi hard cock twitched in my trousers, at the smell of Elsie's pussy.

Then placing her hands on her friend's slim stocking clad thighs, Heidi eased those slim legs open more, to reveal a perfectly bald little pink pussy, with just a strip brown hair above it.

For a moment my girlfriend admired the nice view in front of her, before she then leant in, between Elsie's thighs, stuck out her tongue, and gave that little smooth mound a lick.

Our petite little friend moaned happily, as she felt that unfamiliar tongue brush across her pussy, then she moaned more, as Heidi did it again, and again.

Soon Elsie was moaning over and over again, as her blonde friend eagerly licked and drooled all over her little pussy, and I happily got to watch it all, just a few feet away.

Then as I was sat, finishing a beer, watching my girlfriend licking the birthday girl's sweet little pussy, like it was the best ice cream in the house, Heidi glanced my way, with a big smile on her face, before she gestured for me to come closer.

So I stood up, and moved towards them, and as I stepped up beside them, Heidi then gestured for me to join her down between Elsie's thighs.

Well, I wasn't going to say not to that invitation, and eagerly I got down on my hands knees, just like my chubby blonde girlfriend was doing, and crawled in beside her.

Then as we glanced at each other with a smile, I stuck out my tongue, and joined her in, brushing it across Elsie's little, bald, moist pussy.

Instantly that little brunette let out a louder, more excited cry of pleasure, on feeling two eager tongues rubbing against her little pussy, and then she opened her eyes looked down at us, and stared in amazement at what she saw.

We smiled back up at her, before eagerly licking her again, and once again Elsie let out another excited loud moan.

Then for the next few minutes, Heidi and I happily licked that sweet little pussy together, tonguing her bald smooth outer mound, before slipping into her wet little crack, and rubbing and teasing, her little pink pussy lips, and clit.

Elsie moaned over and over again, as we did that too her, and I think we were all, really enjoying it.

Then after a bit longer, Heidi lifted her wet mouth from her friend's pussy, and looking up at the petite brunette, she asked "Does that feel good?"

Elsie nodded happily, as I continued to tongue her.

Then Heidi asked "Then, would you like to feel even better, and let Stevie fuck you?"

Elsie quickly opened her eyes, looked down at her friend, and as I continued to run my tongue over her little bald mound, she replied breathlessly "Err...Yes! Yes please!"

My girlfriend instantly grinned, before glancing down at me, and I gave Elsie's little pussy one more lick, before I then pulled my mouth away, and then quickly stood up.

Heidi then reached out, took a hold of my blue cargo trousers, and eagerly began undoing them.

In seconds she had them undone, and as she pulled them down, over my bulge, my already hard cock, fell out.

Eagerly Heidi wrapped her soft little hand around it, and as she began stroking my thick hard shaft, she said playfully to Elsie "Look at this Elsie! Look at how big and hard, you've made Stevie's cock!"

I glanced at our petite friend, and she was staring straight at my big hard dick, with a look of someone, who had never seen a big hard dick before.

Which may have been true, because as I said earlier, Elsie had told us she had only one boyfriend before joining us at the centre, and I got the distinct impression, his cock wasn't as big as mine.

Heidi continued to stroke my hard thick member, as little Elsie watched on, then with a grin on her face, my girlfriend said "Let's see if it taste as good as it looks?"

She then opened her mouth, and eagerly clamped it around my member, and without hesitation, she quickly began bobbing her head up and down on it.

I groaned happily, as my chubby blonde girlfriend, eagerly began sucking my dick, and little Elsie watched on, as her friend ran her smooth wet lips back and forth along my shaft.

Heidi was always a good cock sucker, but she seemed almost determined to put on a show for our petite, brunette friend, and eagerly her mouth slid up and down my cock, repeatedly bottoming out, with her little chin butting up against my balls, before sliding all the way back up again, eager to do it again.

Then after several good minutes of this, she finally lifted her mouth from my now wet hard cock, and as she grinned up at me, proud of what she had done, I glanced over at Elsie, and she was still just transfixed, on my big gleaming member.

Heidi then turned towards her friend, and with a smile asked "Are you ready for your birthday gift?"

Elsie just nodded back, before Heidi then suggested she turn, and lay back on the log she was sitting on, and as she did, I quickly stepped out of my trousers, and moved towards her.

As that little young woman, lay back on that fallen log, I stepped between her very slim black stocking clad legs, and then leant over her.

Then, with a little help from Heidi, my hard cock fund Elsie's little bald pussy entrance, and with a gentle, little thrust, I began pushing into her.

Elsie's eyes widen enormously, as she felt my big round cockhead beginning to ease itself between her little pink pussy lips, and then she moaned loudly, as I pushed further in, and slipped into her warm wet hole.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed loudly, as my big hard cock, slid into her little moist pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she then exclaimed again, as I eased more of my hard length into her.

I had just about pushed half of my long thick member into her, then eased back, before pushing into her again, when Elsie suddenly tightened up, and became very rigid.

Then her head tilted upwards, her eyes closed, and with a mighty cry, she began to cum on my cock.

"OH GOD!" she screamed excitedly.

Her petite slim body, began to twitch and buck against me, as she moaned uncontrollably over and over again, and I have to admit, I immediately stopped what I was doing, because I had never had anyone cum on my cock before, just from putting it into them.

For several glorious seconds, Elsie bucked and groaned on my hard cock, as she came hard for her first orgasm, and I just leant over her, looking very surprised.

Then finally, with a heavy sigh, she stopped cumming, and relaxed, and as she did, I glanced over at Heidi stood beside us, and she looked just as surprised as I was, at what had just happened.

Heidi then leant into her friend, took a hold of her little hand, and asked curiously "Wow! Did you just cum hard, on Stevie's dick?"

Elsie didn't reply, she was still trying to catch her breath, but instead just nodded back.

"Wow! Awesome! Would you like to cum again, on Stevie's big hard dick?" my girlfriend then asked playfully.

Elsie eagerly nodded again, and then looking at me, Heidi gave me the nod to carry on.

So, I eased back a little, in that petite's, tight wet pussy, and then pushed in again, and instantly Elsie moaned in pleasure.

Then I did it again, easing back, before gently thrusting in again, and every time I did, Elsie moaned happily.

After gently thrusting back and forth inside of her, for a minute or so, her tight little cunt began to relax, and eventually, I was able to push about two thirds of my big hard dick, into her.

That little brunette woman, in her little black and red tartan dress, moaned over and over, as my thick member slid in and out of her, and as we fucked nice and steadily, my girlfriend crouched beside us, watching happily.

For several minutes, I pumped my hard cock back and forth inside Elsie's little wet cunt, making her moan happily every time I thrust into her, before Heidi then said "Fuck her harder Stevie! Fuck her harder! It's her birthday, give her the birthday fuck she deserves!"

So, I looked back at that petite brunette, lying back and taking my dick, over and over again, and then began thrusting into her, firmer and faster.

Instantly Elsie moaned louder, her head tilted backwards a little, and I felt her body tighten for a second, as my big hard member slid deeper into her little pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then exclaimed loudly, as she felt me pumping into her harder.

Heidi quickly grabbed her hand, and encouragingly said "Yes Elsie. Take that cock! Take that big beautiful cock! You know you want it!"

"Oh god, I do! I do!" the little brunette moaned back, as she continued to lay back and take it.

I now leant over her, with my hands resting on the log, either side of her little shoulders, and as I eagerly pumped away inside of her little wet pussy, for the next few minutes, Elsie moaned and groaned in pleasure, because of it.

Then, after a little longer, I slowed down again, not wanting to finish things to soon, before finally coming to a stop, and for a moment, we just stayed like that, catching our breath.

Heidi then leant in, and looking at Elsie, asked "Was that good?"

Elsie opened her eyes, and looking back at my girlfriend, replied "Yes! Oh god yes!"

"Would you like some more?" my chubby blonde girl, then asked.

"Yes! Please!" replied Elsie eagerly.

"Good!" exclaimed Heidi cheerily, before then saying "Then why don't you roll over onto knees? And Stevie will give you what you want!"

So, I eased my big hard cock out of Elsie's little wet cunt, and as I stepped back, our little dark haired friend, quickly turned over, and then knelt forward on the log.

But, before I could slip my big hard member back into her, Heidi reached over, took a hold of me glistening hard dick, and pulled it towards her mouth.

Then eagerly, she clamped her mouth on it, and began sliding her hot little lips, up and down my member.

My girlfriend's mouth slid rapidly back and forth along my dick, and it seemed she was almost desperate to suck on my cock, so she could taste Elsie's pussy juices that were coating my length.

Then, after eagerly sucking me for a good minute or so, she finally pulled her mouth off my cock, and with a grin, guided me back to her friend's pussy.

Elsie, had watched Heidi sucking eagerly on my length the entire time, and then as we turned back to her, that little brunette turned, ready for another impaling.

I then straddled the wooden log, moved up behind that little young woman, and then took a hold of her little dress, and pushed it up to her waist, revealing her little bare arse and bald pussy, in the glow of the fire pit.

Then I moved my hard thick cock, up against Elsie's little bare smooth mound, and as I gently pushed my big round cockhead between her little pink lips again, she moaned softly as I entered her.

My hard thick member slid deep into her little wet pussy, as she knelt forward on that log, and then I placed my hands on her little hips, before I eased back, then slid back into her again.

That hot little brunette, moaned loudly as she felt me move inside of her, and then again, and steadily, I began fucking her again.

In that warm summer's night, beside the gently burning fire, with my chubby blonde girlfriend knelt beside us, I steadily fucked Elsie, on her birthday, and I was pretty sure, it was probably the best birthday she had ever had.

For several happy minutes, I pumped in and out of Elsie's wet little cunt, sliding my big hard dick back and forth between her little pink pussy lips, and as I did, she moaned happily, again and again.

Then, after a bit longer, after pumping Elsie's little pussy for a good few minutes, I felt I should reward my girlfriend, for letting me fuck someone else in front of her, so I pulled my hard dick from that petite's wet hole, and quickly offered it to my girlfriend.

Heidi greedily opened her mouth, and without touching it with her hands, she swallowed my glistening length, and eagerly began sucking on it again.

For a good few seconds, her eager hungry mouth, slid back and forth my length, then, after giving it a good sucking right down to my balls, she pulled her lips off of it, and let me return to Elsie again.

I quickly turned back, to that hot little brunette, who was waiting patiently for me to continue, and placing my hard member up against her little pink moist pussy once more, I quickly slid back inside of her again.

Then placing my hands on her slim hips, I began thrusting in and out of her again, and Elsie quickly began to moan loudly, clearly enjoying what I was doing.

I happily held onto her slim waist, and pumped back and forth inside of her for several more minutes, eager to fuck her little wet pussy, and give her the birthday fucking she clearly deserved.

Then after a bit, Heidi urged me to fuck Elsie harder, and so, I steadily began to thrust into the petite brunette, faster and deeper.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Elsie began exclaiming, as my hard member pounded harder into her.

"Yeah! You like that Elsie? You like that?" asked Heidi eagerly, as she began rubbing her friend's little round arse cheeks.

"Yes! Yes!" the short, brunette replied excitedly back.

She then groaned louder, as my hard cock continued to thrust back and forth inside of her, and then my girlfriend asked "Oh! Are you going to cum on his cock again? Are you going to cum on Stevie's, big fat cock again?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!" Elsie moaned back, breathing heavily as she did.

Heidi then glanced at me, and with a big naughty grin on her face, said "Make her cum Stevie! Make her cum!"

So, I eagerly continued thrusting as hard and fast as I could, into that little woman's little wet hole, and as I pounded into her from behind, she knelt forward on that log, and continued to moan out loud, as she took it.

For about another minute or more, I fucked her hard and fast, and then, as I slipped back and forth inside of her, she suddenly tensed up, her little brunette head tilted upwards, her cries merged into one, and I felt her begin to tremble on my cock.

Elsie was cumming again, and as she did, I quickly pushed my big thick dick deep into her little pussy, and then stopped, letting her orgasm hard on my member again.

"OH GOD!" she then groaned loudly, as she came.

For several hot amazing seconds, that little brunette shook and bucked against me, cumming over and over again, as she had her second great, birthday orgasm.

Then finally, with a big sigh, she stopped cumming, and relaxed, and as she did, I quickly eased back my hard dick, and let her rest for a moment.

As Elsie knelt on that log, catching her breath, and recovering from one hell of an orgasm, Heidi then moved towards her, and then my chubby blonde girlfriend leant in, and whispered to her "How was that? Was it good?"

Elsie didn't reply, but just nodded again, before I saw Heidi smile, then lean in, and kiss her on the cheek.

Then my girlfriend turned towards me, and reaching over, she pulled my hard member from Elsie's wet little pussy, and eagerly lifted it, to her mouth again.

I sighed happily, as Heidi sunk her sweet hungry mouth onto my hard glistening wet cock once again, and keenly began sucking me.

12